Smells Like School Spirit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly looked shocked when she arrived and found Marie waiting in a booth, already drinking her favorite caramel latte. "Oh, God, I barely recognized you Marie."

"Yeah, it's been a long day, Kell," and with that Marie told her about what had happened, about how Becca had tricked her, how she and her cheer squad had dressed her up in this ridiculous outfit, how Becca had blackmailed her with Kelly's nudes.

"You know you didn't have to do that for me," Kelly sympathized, "you shouldn't have kept it a secret. Becca and her goons need to pay."

"But I couldn't. I couldn't do that to you Kell. You're more than just my best friend. I... I really like you. I think I have a crush on you," Marie confessed. She didn't mean to say that - it had just come out. She really needed comfort right now, and it had just slipped out.

Kelly looked at her for a second, shocked, and then leaned in and placed her mouth on Marie's. Marie was shocked at Kelly's reaction as well, but her fear quickly dissipated as she felt Kelly's tongue in her mouth. Marie put her arms around Kelly and they enveloped each other in a passionate kiss.

*****

By that night, most of the shame and humiliation Marie felt had been replaced by her excitement for her new relationship. Kelly, now her girlfriend, had texted with her non-stop since their encounter at the Starbucks. It turned out Kelly felt much the same way about her, but she had wanted to keep it secret, much as she had her humiliation at the hands of Becca a semester before.

Marie laid on her bed, slowly rubbing herself as she texted Kelly, telling her exactly what she wanted to do to her when they met up next. She wanted to rub Kelly's nipples, kiss her pussy, and make her feel like a woman.

As their texting got more intense, she got a snapchat from Kelly. When she opened it, she saw a picture of Kelly laying on her bed, her dark brown hair surrounding her pretty face as it splayed out on her pillow. The sheets were pulled down to just beneath her breasts, giving Marie a perfect view of Kelly's perfect, perky titts.

As Marie touched herself, she was filled with a newfound warmth, knowing she finally had a naughty picture of Kelly that was meant just for her.

12