All Comments on 'Smelly Job Interview'

by hairysurfer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More needed!

Another brilliant story. Please keep them coming. Some tasting would be great...

Good to see there's another British guy into this. Just need to find the lady now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fabulous Story!

Bless us with more already!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome

More please! What happens when she starts work?

RimmingloverRimmingloveralmost 9 years ago
Brilliant

Another great story. I

Love the way you go into such detail. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Favorite one so far

Oh, yes, seeing and smelling and touching (hopefully tasting) *every single greasy slimy anal hair* around a pretty girls puckery anus totally pushes my buttons. That you get to watch her turds squeeze out and grease up her hairs with her shitty anal slime. Panty gussets with goopy or crusty stains, stray hairs and skidmarks too! And the stench! I love it too that Tina gets into it a little at the end. What a filthy smelly hairy whore. You’ll be assfucking her in the office toilets pretty soon, and you’ll have to clamp your hand over her squealing mouth to keep all the cowerkers from hearing how much she loves it. You, Sir, are “a steely-eyed missile man” (google it) when it comes to writing horny filth about degrading women and inspecting their “flaws”! I can’t thank you enough for these great stories.

-BR

I_Only_Love_MilfsI_Only_Love_Milfs10 months ago

Awesome story. You fulfilled all my fetishes by writing this story. It felt quite natural.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wow a,amazimg story ! Wish I could interview my dream girl Sagu about her hairy & smelly pussy ass & feet ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhairysurfer@hairysurfer
209 Followers
I am a straight guy who enjoys writing about the fantasy of women from different backgrounds and ethnicities being made to humiliate themselves by displaying the most intimate areas of their bodies in front of friends, colleagues or subordinates who are not their sexual partne...