Smith's Slice of Life Pt. 02

Story Info
Mr. Smith pays the price.
2.7k words
4.46
3.4k
00

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/04/2023
Created 07/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was looking forward to a new day of teaching. I had just had a tremendous sexual experience in the last class of the day yesterday and seemed to be still coasting on the orgasmic chemicals released in that cum fest. At this small college, I only had a few classes, with two on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and only one one Tuesdays and Thursdays. Today was Thursday so I had been able to sleep in and take my time in the shower and having breakfast knowing I did not have to be on campus until after noon. I took a little extra time to gently clean my genitals that were somewhat sore from the stroking, sucking and fucking with the two coeds, Kate and Tammy, that took me on a wild sexual romp that I thought could never be duplicated.

As I got out of my car in the parking lot near my classroom, I was met by the matronly Mrs. Cole, the Dean's assistant. She looked mean. She blocked my path and told me that my afternoon class had been canceled and I must follow her to the Dean's office. I looked her over to be sure she was serious. Her brown eyes stared right at me as I took in her stern look and then, as my eyes swept downward, I took note of her buttoned to the collar white dress shirt that was stretched over what appeared to be a pair of wide melons that threatened to tear the buttons from their moorings and possibly hit me in the eye. As she turned, telling me to follow, I could not help but notice her wide hips clad in form fitting pants accentuating her ass that looked as hard as stone, barely flexing as she walked.

I swallowed hard and followed, wondering what the Dean had in mind. I knew that there was a need to broaden the curricula here at the college and guessed that I would be asked to take on another course. I had no problem with that, I loved teaching.

The Dean was a tall lady with short dark hair and piercing green eyes. I had only met her briefly at a couple mixers and now that I had a chance to see her standing behind a desk, realized how commanding a presence she was. I figured she was about ten years older than me. Mrs. Cole led me to the front of that desk and then left the office, closing the door behind her. I moved to sit down in one of the two visitor chairs but Dean Harrington quickly told me to remain standing. Suddenly, I was on edge. Being told to stand was not a good sign, and I stood as calmly as I could.

"I've had complaints against you, Mr. Smith. Serious complaints that make me wonder if you measure up to our standards here at Foxbriar," she began.

A number of things ran through my brain but I could not think of any student that might be unhappy with me. It certainly could not have come from Tammy or Kate, they had left my classroom fully satisfied, I was sure of that! I told Dean Harrington that I thought that all my students enjoyed my classes and my teaching methods.

"Oh, they do," she said, "your student evaluations are top notch." Then she continued, "the complaints originate from the housekeeping staff. They inform me that when they went to clean your classroom last evening that they were assaulted by sights and smells that made them think they were at the scene of an orgy." My eyes grew wide and she added some detail, "Smelled like sweaty pussy and drying jizz," is how one the the poor ladies described it to me. "I had to forgive her crudeness, I don't think she had the proper words to use." "Oh shit," I thought.

"The other cleaning lady said she was not happy as she cleaned drying secretions from the floor and even the desk top." Now the Dean was glaring at me, awaiting a response or a denial.

I decided to be truthful, after all, the episode involved consenting adults and it was the students that initiated the action. I admitted to having sex in the classroom, with another adult. I thought it best not to mention that it was a threesome. I asked that she consider it a private matter and offered to apologize to the cleaning ladies and even help them with their duties in the future.

Dean Harrington was unsatisfied. "Mr. Smith, I have already decided on a course of action and punishment. First, we will determine if you do, in fact measure up to our standards and then we will apply the appropriate punishment. She opened a desk drawer and took out a ruler and a cloth tape measure. "Now we shall see if you measure up. Remove your clothes!"

That command took me by surprise and I stammered like a guilty child, thinking, "What the fuck was this?" as i grew warm under her vicious gaze. She stood perfectly still and I now noticed her nipples straining at her pale blue blouse.

"You seem to think that sex is part of your job description so it is only fair that the school has your dimensions for the record. It could help avoid any discrepancies in the future. Think of it as for your own good. Remove your clothes!"

I've never been shy and with my experiences in health and medicine, had no qualms about the naked body, even my own. As I started unbuttoning my shirt I assessed Dean Harrington, imagining how she would look naked. I could tell that she had sharp nipples and her breasts were not too big but more than adequate. I took my shirt off, wondering if she shaved her bush or had some sort of pubic design. I imagined her as some sort of dominatrix and hoped we could have some fun.

She came around the desk and grabbed my t-shirt by the hem and lifted it over my head, saying she would start measuring now. I still had my pants on which was ok with me so I just stood there. She took the ruler and a notepad from her desk. She placed the notepad and pencil near her and using the ruler began to measure me and noting each result on the pad. Weirdly, she started on my head, measuring the space between my eyes, the width of my nostrils, length of my nose and ears, and the distance from my eyebrow to my hairline. "OK," I thought, "this bitch is crazy. Some kind of dominatrix with a measuring fetish." I decided to see where this was going.

Then she took the tape measure and wrapped it around my neck, noting my neck size on the pad. Then she twisted it, tightening it around my neck. I grabbed her wrists to pull her hands away and she shouted, "NO! You may not touch me!" I let go of her arms and she relaxed the tape measure, making another note on the notepad. She returned to the ruler next and measured the height of my nipples and diameter of my areolae. She measured from my Adam's apple to the bottom my sternum. She measured around my chest at the nipple line and my waist just above my belted pants.

"You may sit and remove your shoes and socks and then stand to remove the rest of your clothing." I sat and unlaced my shoes as she pressed a button on her phone and said, "Mrs. Cole, please step into my office, I will need your assistance." My mind was imagining where this might be going. Was I being set up for another threesome? Was I being fitted for some sort of torture device? A part of me was worried and another part was excited, although I was not at all attracted to Mrs. Cole. My cock was not particularly large but I was sure it would "measure up."

Mrs. Cole came into the room just as I was kicking my pants off. She immediately stepped behind me and dragged my briefs down to my ankles and I kicked those off as well. Now I was naked with a strict looking Dean in from of me and a large beefy assistant behind me. "Thank you Sarah, now I can continue my measurements. I shall have to work fast because Mr. Smith seems less flaccid than a moment ago." She punched the ruler along the underside of my cock and recorded the number on her notepad. My cock pulsed again and grew a little larger. Dean Harrington handed the ruler to Mrs. Cole, who I now knew was Sarah. As the Dean used the tape measure in several ways around my scrotum, sizing one ball at a time and then as a pair, Sarah started smacking me on the ass with the ruler.

The Dean quickly chastised her, saying that the punishment would start after the measurements were completed. "Oh Jane, you are spoiling my fun!" laughed Sarah. Jane Harrington only wagged a finger at her and told me to bend over and grab my ankles. This presented Sarah with a full view of my asshole and the dark side of my balls. "Please measure the perineum, Mrs. Cole," instructed the Dean. When Sarah looked puzzled, the Dean, aggravated, said, "His taint, dear, his taint, or his um, gooch, from his anus to the beginning of his scrotum.

Sarah tried using the ruler, laying it along my ass crack and prodding my ball sac from behind. Jane stepped in, told her no, and then I felt her make a mark with her pen at the back of my scrotum and then she stuck the pen in my asshole. "Measure from the pen to my mark with this," Jane said, handing her the tape measure and pushing the pen a little deeper into my ass. When Mrs. Cole was done Jane removed the pen to record the result. I had not heard the pen click and briefly wondered if ink on the rectum was dangerous. While Jane was writing, Sarah roughly pushed her beefy middle finger deep into my rectum. Jane noticed and told her to stop that, so Sarah slowly pulled her finger out of my asshole and smelled it. I was beginning to wonder if this pair was ever going to take off their own clothes and get down to business.

Jane was still focused on taking measurements, though, measuring my buttocks three different ways and gauging the depth of my ass crack in different degrees of flex. By now I was almost fully erect and Sarah noticed and wrapped her big paw around the shaft of my cock and pulling back on it, said that Jane should measure my pee hole. She did. Now Sarah was slowly stroking my cock, bringing it fully erect. Jane had Sarah let go long enough for measurements of length, girth, and various assessments of my cock head. Jane said that I had a very symmetrical glans. By now, I was oozing precum which Sarah would gather with her finger and slurp into her mouth. My cock was bobbing to the beat of my heart, as the two women, still fully clothed, looked at each other and Jane said that she had enough data and now was the time for punishment.

I immediately thought that they would finally get naked and make me fuck them to climaxes. That seemed like a fitting penance for my sex crime. I was wrong. Mrs. Cole sat down in one of the stuffed chairs while Dean Harrington put the other chair next to it and sat there. Jane told me to lay down on my stomach across their laps so that my ass was in front of Sarah and my head was in Jane's lap. Sarah spread her legs a bit and then reached in and pulled my cock down between her legs and then clamped them back together, putting my balls in a tight spot. My nuts were already aching and this position made the ache very uncomfortable.

Sarah caressed my ass gently at first and tickled my asshole as she spread my cheeks. Jane ran her fingers through my hair for a moment and then said, "Begin!" as she pulled on the hair at the back of my head and Sarah slapped my butt cheeks. Sarah alternated hands on each cheek and each slap felt a little harder than the last. Jane continued to pull on my hair at different spots on my head. I couldn't help but grunt and cry out a childish "ow" with every insult to my flesh. I was still hard as an iron rod as my cock rubbed between the rough material of Sarah's slacks. My balls felt like they were on fire. Jane started smacking my ass with the ruler! That hurt!

Just when I thought I might start to cry from the pain, Jane slid out from under my body and left me gripping the chair as Sarah continued her brutal assault of my ass. My head pressed into the cushion of Jane's chair and I detected the lingering scent of aroused pussy. I couldn't quite see, but noticed Jane getting something from her desk. Then she knelt in front of Mrs. Cole and Jane put her cool hands on my stinging hot buttocks. Sarah stopped slapping and put her hands on Jane's. Working together they pulled my ass cheeks apart and they both spit onto my asshole. Sarah relaxed her legs, freeing my balls and taking the pressure off my cock. Jane crouched lower and took her hands from my ass and put one around my rod as the other clutched my scrotum, kneading my balls. I thought I was going to cum but with Jane squeezing the base of my cock and pulling on my balls the feeling passed.

Mrs. Cole was busy at the same time, rubbing her fingers up and down the crack of my ass, spreading their saliva until she pushed her stout finger into my flexing sphincter and found my prostate. She massaged that gland as Jane slid her hand slowly up the length of my cock, stopping at the glans where jizz was oozing out of the tip. This continued for a couple minutes as they milked me like a cow. Finally, Jane relaxed her grip on my balls and tickled them with her fingers as her other hand stroked my cock rapidly until I cried out and came, shooting spurts of hot creamy cum straight down onto the floor. Mrs. Cole removed her finger and began to rub some sort of cooling lotion all over my poor butt and asshole. Dean Harrington stood up and I could now see that she had a glass measuring cylinder in her hand.

"14cc's," she remarked, divulging a measurement for the first time this afternoon. "That's better than that rock band and I think i might have missed some too!" she seemed pleased with herself. "You may stand and get dressed Mr. Smith."

I was still dizzy from the intense orgasm and still feeling some pain in my genitals and ass. I could not believe it was over. These two women had completely dominated me and I never saw more skin than their face and hands. Throughout the whole ordeal I had cooperated, assuming that things would become more mutual and I would be able to sample their sexual assets and urges. As I got dressed, Sarah cleaned up a dab of spilled cum from the floor and Jane wrote her final measurement in the notepad.

When I finished dressing, I asked if I might help them with their needs. "Oh, Mr. Smith, you should not concern yourself with our needs. Focus on your students' educational needs. You lack of self discipline led to this punishment and should you misbehave sexually anywhere on this campus, you risk further punishment and dismissal. You may leave now."

I left, confused, angry, and hurting. I could imagine Sarah and Jane munching on each other's pussies. I got back to my apartment and took a cool shower using the spray attachment to pay particular attention to my burning ass and genitalia. What a day! I wondered what tomorrow might bring.