Smith's Slice of Life Pt. 03

Story Info
Mr. Smith gets a healing massage and more.
4.7k words
4.81
3.9k
6

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/04/2023
Created 07/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TGIF. It had been quite a week, my body was still sore and I was mentally exhausted too. I was uplifted by the fact that I would see Tammy and Kate at my last class. Those girls and I had a wild sex romp on Wednesday that was unforgettable. We had cum all over my classroom, however, and I was in deep trouble when the cleaning ladies ratted me out to the Dean. The Dean had meted out a humiliating punishment which found me naked in front of the fully clothed Dean and her assistant. I was measured, spanked, milked, and threatened with dismissal from Foxbriar. Now, here I was dragging my still sore ass back to campus for my two classes of the day. I was thankful that students did not expect much on Friday and many of them did not even show up. My college days were not far behind me so I completely understood and made the Friday sessions a lot lighter.

Tammy and Kate looked amazing again, this time both dressed in short cutoff jeans and simple t-shirts. I began to have impure thoughts as I muddled my way through the course material and happily released the class early, telling everyone to have a great weekend. The two girls lingered long enough to tell me that they appreciated the early release as they were headed up to the mountains for Kate's Girl Scout reunion. They regretted not being able to spend more "quality time" with me and promised to share stories of their adventures with the Girl Scout sisterhood.

"I could gladly squeeze into the trunk just for a chance to be with all you girls," I declared.

They both laughed at that. Kate said, "You look a little worn out Mr. Smith, maybe you should just take the weekend to recharge your batteries. We can have more fun next week" They took out their cell phones and we exchanged contact info.

"We can't use the classroom again. I got busted and Dean Harrington punished me and threatened to fire my ass. Now my ass is on fire because her and her butch assistant spanked me till I nearly cried." I admitted.

The girls looked shocked and I told them that we could swap stories next week.

Tammy looked at me with pity and offered, "I'd love to kiss it and make it better but we really do have to leave." Both girls kissed me on the cheek (not an ass cheek) and waved good-bye as they left the classroom. I grabbed my things and left for home.

I got home and needed a "sh, sh, sh," which, for me was a shit, a shave, and a shower. My butt cheeks still hurt when I sat on the toilet seat and even my asshole felt sore when I pinched off a turd. When I wiped i noticed a tiny spot of blood on the toilet paper. "Those bitches!" I thought and wondered if Dean Harrington has cut me when she stuck her pen in my ass. It seemed minor so I lathered up my face and groin and did my shaving routine. I'm an bicyclist and a couple years ago, I noticed these little blood blisters on my scrotum. My dermatologist suggested that I shave my balls to help prevent them. Something about the pubic hair causing irritation when I rode my bike. It worked and I have also found it quite comfortable and more than one woman has indicated that they preferred a well manscaped man. I showered and got into some loose fitting shorts and t-shirt and was combing my hair when the doorbell rang.

I could see a woman was at my door and when I opened it saw that I did not recognize her. She had a KFC bag in one hand and a large briefcase in the other. I had not ordered dinner from Door Dash so figured that she was in the wrong place.

"Hello, Mr. Smith, Tammy said that you could use some TLC, so here I am with KFC!" the lady said. I had a chance to look her over. She was probably in her forties, curvy and maybe slightly thickened with age but a great smile and short blond hair. "I, uh, umm," I didn't know what to say, but managed to step aside and motion her inside.

"It's so nice to meet you, Mr. Smith, Tammy raves about your class and talks about you a lot."

"Ken, call me Ken, please, Mrs? Ms? Miss?"

"Oh, sorry, it's Betty, Betty Lincoln, sorry to come unannounced but Tammy thought you might appreciate my services. She said the last couple of days were hard on you."

That's when it dawned on me that this lady was Tammy's mother. She must have read my mind and said, "I'm Tammy's mother. Are you ready for some dinner? Where can I put this?" she asked as she lifted the large briefcase by her side.

"Here, let me take it," I said, taking it and leaning in on a wall. I noticed that it was something large and flat, zipped into a canvas sleeve and wondered if she had brought artwork. I led her into the kitchen, taking the KFC bag and putting it on the table. "What would you like to drink, Mrs. Lincoln?"

"Betty, please. Do you have beer? A little beer goes good with fried chicken."

"Sure, Betty." I grabbed a couple Coronas from the fridge and plates from the cabinet while Betty was taking food from the bag. I smelled that familiar KFC smell. We sat at the table and divvied up the food. "Thanks for getting extra crispy," I offered.

She chuckled a bit and said, "It's what I like and hoped you did too. I like to put my clients at ease before we get started and since it was almost dinner time, I thought it would be a good ice breaker."

"Clients?" I asked, wondering if she was a middle aged hooker or something.

"Oh dear, sorry. In a addition to being a great mother, I'm a highly skilled masseuse. I'm here to treat your body and soothe your aches and pains. I hope that you don't have other plans this evening, I like to take my time."

"You say Tammy sent you here? You really don't have to do this, I'll bounce back," I claimed.

"Nonsense dear, it's what I do. I raised 4 kids, 2 girls and 2 boys. Their dad passed before any of them hit puberty and I realized that I have a healing touch and enjoy sharing that when I can."

She must have noticed me staring at her, undressing her with my eyes, because she quickly added, "It is not sexual, so relax, let's eat dinner and then we can get started on the healing." She was well put together and wore clothes that accentuated her curves without being too tight. Her hands looked strong and I noticed crinkly little crow's feet at her eyes when she smiled. She wore no rings. I could use some healing and hoped that she was good as she said she was.

As we ate, Betty and I shared stories from our lives and I learned that her husband was an aerospace engineer who was killed by a drunk driver crashing head on into the car Mr. Lincoln was driving. He was less than a mile from home. With the kids all in school, Betty funneled her grief into determination and learned about therapeutic massage and natural healing. After years of honing her craft, she now was a much in demand private masseuse. She saw herself as some sort of earth elemental that healed human bodies. "I like to use natural sources and methods but I'm not a extremist about it."

We finished our meals and Betty had me help her set up her massage table which was in the canvas sleeve that she had brought. With that done she asked if I needed to use the restroom before we started. I did need to pee after that beer and when I was done she said she was going to the restroom and I should disrobe and lay face down on the massage table. "Use the towel if you feel the need to cover your bottom," she said.

I undressed and climbed onto the table, leaving the towel unused. Betty soon returned.

"Mr. Smith! Your buttocks are inflamed! What happened to you?"

I had hoped it wouldn't be that obvious after more than 24 hours since getting my punishment. "I was given a rather severe spanking, I'm afraid. I can't really get into the details with you."

"I respect your privacy. Lucky for you, I have ways to heal this injury." I felt her cool hands touch my lower back as she bent down to get a closer look. "You have serious redness all over your backside and I can see small cuts and a few small blisters. This is criminal assault!"

"I'll be alright in a day or two. I'm so ashamed that a student's mother is seeing my damaged ass, sorry, buttocks."

"Shush, just close your eyes and relax. You are safe with me and I do not pry for secrets, nor do I judge." She began to knead my shoulders and neck muscles with her cool hands and firm grip. "You are so tense. I'm going to work on your upper back first, including your arms, then your feet and legs. Finally, i want to apply some of the healing lotions that I have brought along."

"Mmmm, yes," I was already relaxing, feeling my shoulder muscles loosen so that when she began to massage my arms they felt like wet noodles in her motherly hands. This lady was good. My mind wandered as I remembered fucking Tammy and Kate and told myself that Mrs. Lincoln had no idea what had happened. "Betty," I breathed, as I felt her caressing my hand, finger by finger. So far, she was right, this did not feel sexual at all. Her hands were like medicine and soon I was mentally relaxed and drifted into a drowsy dream-like state of mind.

I sensed her moving down to my feet, gently but firmly massaging each toe on my right foot, massaging my foot, and then wrapping my ankle in her hands and probing as she flexed my ankle joint into different positions. She repeated this on my left foot and then she began stroking my calves, simultaneously pressing upwards to the back of my knee and then kneading the muscles on the way back down to my ankles. This continued for several minutes until she started a similar maneuver on my thighs, sliding from my knee to the bottom of my bottom. I was roused slightly as her fingers touched my scrotum and I reflexively spread my legs an inch and reached down to flip my growing penis out from under me and pointing down between my thighs.

"If your butt wasn't already a red hot mess, I'd swat you right now and remind you that this is not a sexual massage. I will heal ALL your parts but I'm not here for your happy ending," Betty whispered. "I will disrobe now so that I can treat your poor buttocks using all the methods that I know will help you. Pardon my "old lady body. For now, keep your eyes closed please, until I tell you to roll over. That will be quite a while because your bottom needs a lot of work," Betty continued. While she whispered to me, I could hear her clothes being removed. She seemed unperturbed by the sight of my penis. "How could this not be sexual?," I thought, knowing we were both naked now.

I felt something slide open beneath the table top just below my belly and realized that it was the drawer I had glimpsed earlier. "I'm going to use some oils and lotions on that tender skin, and some natural antibiotics on the small cuts. I'm going to take a close look first, so relax."

Her cool hands felt wonderful on my ass cheeks as she lightly touched every square inch of flesh. I felt her fingers stretch down into each side of my crack and gently spread me open. "Mr. Smith, do you realize that you have a line drawn at the base of your scrotum?" she asked.

"Damn," thinking I didn't wash good enough or the frigging Dean had used indelible ink. "That's part of the same story, Mrs. Lincoln," I said as i turned my head trying to look at her but she was out of sight.

"Another time for that then," she said. "Hopefully it will come off when I apply the lotion." My cock twitched at the thought of that happening.

I felt her hands on me again, this time, silky soft with a cooling liquid that she gently spread all over my buttocks. She must have got more lotion because the next thing I felt was drops of cool liquid on the top of my ass crack, followed by her finger tracing from that hairy area, down the crack, over my anus, past my taint, and then on either side of my ball sack and back again, for several passes. My cock was stirring.

"Shhh, let me heal you. Normally, I would give you a deep gluteal massage but I think that would only hurt you at this point," she said as the continued to massage my entire ass with a light touch. "Now, I'll apply some therapeutic oils," she told me as I felt her climb onto the end of table and straddled my legs. I could feel what were obviously her well-oiled tits rubbing my ass and my cock grew more. She was using her large, soft tits like applicators, oiling my buttocks and pressing into my ass cleavage. Every now and then a nipple would slide past my asshole, giving me a thrill. I began to get uncomfortable and I thought, "Not sexual. Yeah, right." I could feel her pubic hair tickling my legs. I tried to think about baseball.

"These breasts have nurtured four children and are more of my life giving tools. Let their energy flow into you." I had to admit, my ass was feeling much better. She continued for several minutes and then I could feel something more being applied to my buttocks. "This is an antibiotic for those scratches and blisters, they'll be better by tomorrow,"

"I think we are ready to start on your front side, but I want you to stand up first," Betty told me. I swung my legs to the side and rose off the table, opening my eyes. There stood Betty Lincoln, naked, with her upper torso glistening with oil. She allowed me a minute to have a look. Her breasts were wide and large, drooping slightly but still enticing with large brown areolae and thick nipples. Her belly had a curve to it and I noted that most of her body was well padded but still quite attractive. Her wide hips framed an ample bush that mostly hid her pussy and her legs looked thick but strong. My cock reacted as expected and began to rise in anticipation.

"Now we hug. Point that bad boy down and hug me," she said as she reached out to me. I did as she asked as we hugged, her arms going around my upper back and mine encircling her lower back. "Shhh," she whispered, Relax. You are safe in my arms. Close your eyes and feel our energies joining. Breathe deeply, in through your nose and out through your mouth. Shhh"

It felt amazing! I really could feel her energy flowing into me, soothing me, calming me, mothering me. I breathed. I immersed myself in the moment, not only feeling her body pressed against mine but feeling her beautiful spirit peacefully surge through my nervous system. "Get in touch with your body. Feel where we touch, these are the natural pathways of mutual healing. I feel your strength."

"I feel energy coming from you. It soothes me. I feel like a baby being rocked in my mother's arms."

We began to sway. I felt secure, stronger, peaceful. This was an amazing experience. I could tell that my penis had returned to a resting state and I didn't care. I was in a blissful cocoon of compassion and I liked it. I could have stayed like that for hours but Betty whispered in my ear, "I'm going to work on the front half of your body. Are you comfortable to lay on your back?"

"Mmm, yes, but stay close," I replied, barely audible.

We hugged silently for a few moments until Betty slowly directed my body to lie down on the massage table. She helped me lay back onto the table and, as before, told me what she planned. First would be a visual assessment and then upper body, lower body and torso would be massaged in that order. She was leaning over me and her breasts rubbed on my chest as she gently closed my eyes, saying, "just breathe."

"You have a nice young body, with good musculature, especially your legs," she said and I wanted to tell her about my bike riding and outdoor activities. I wanted to tell her that her body was beautiful, but all I could manage was a peaceful moan. Then she started to massage my shoulders and I could feel her belly press against the top of my head and her nipples and breasts occasionally brush my face. The massage felt so good that I put sexual thoughts out of my mind and focused on her hands, massaging my shoulders, pecs, and biceps. Next she moved to one side then the other to massage my arms, hands and fingers. My arms were limp and when she was done placed them by my side.

Again, I only moaned softly. She moved to my feet and toes and then worked her way up my legs in much the same way she had when I was face down. My cock had grown but was not hard. She began to lightly caress my belly, from the rib cage to my hips. Her fingers probed the soft flesh and she said, "Your organs are doing well." She massaged my chest next, reaching my sides and even my armpit. She firmly kneaded my muscles and pressed down on my nipples, rubbing them with her strong thumbs. Eventually, the only part of my body that was unattended was my groin and genitals. I felt little anticipation because I now trusted Betty with my body and soul. I could tell that my cock, although not fully flaccid, was not racing toward an erection.

She spoke softly, "I'm so glad that you have controlled your sexual impulses. This shows intelligence and great empathy. The rewards will soon be apparent. Stay soft for now..." And I felt her fingers press gently into my groin, kneading the muscles and tendons that came together in that crease. Next she took one testicle after the other into her fingers and rolled them around. Dimly, I realized that she was checking for suspicious lumps. Then both balls were in one hand and she rolled them against each other while her other hand rested on my penis. Moving my dick from one side to the other she looked at my scrotum from many angles. "You've got some shaving nicks here and you missed a few spots. I can help you with that."

My mind and my cock were awakening now, but I still felt totally relaxed and peaceful. Next she closely inspected my penis even as it grew in her hand. She traced the edge of my glans a couple times and rolled back the little bit of foreskin that I had left. The veins in my shaft had started to bulge and she traced those with her fingertips. "This is a strong penis," she said, "although you have some micro abrasions. That's nothing to worry about, it only shows you are sexually active. I will use my oils to soothe your skin." I grew even harder as she wrapped her oily hands around my cock, rubbing all around, not stroking me like a hand job, massaging me like she had the rest of my body. She oiled my ball sac as well. Then she continued to massage my cock and balls with her oily breasts, sometimes running a finger up and down my frenulum, or around the edge of my glans while she continued to roll my balls around in her hand. Precum oozed from my cock head and she captured it with a nipple and just rubbed it into me with the oil. I was thinking of my missed opportunity with Tammy and Kate and said, "I want to taste you."

She did not say a word but brought her breast to my face and put an oily nipple to my lips. I sucked it into my mouth and attacked it with my tongue. "How does that taste?" she asked.

"Like I want more," I said as I reached up and grabbed her tits, squeezing the one in my mouth and tweaking the other nipple with my other hand. The oil on her tits tasted slightly buttery. I wondered if that was from the oil or my precum. "I think that we should swap places."

"Let's go to your bedroom, I'm not sure my table will be able to withstand what's coming," she said and laughed as she let go of my cock and lifted my head. Soon we were standing again and I took her around the waist and led her to my bedroom. "Please don't look too closely at my mom bod. I know I'm not as hot as my daughters but I do have more experience."

"I love this body," I said as we stood by the bed and I licked her neck, chest, tits, stomach and finally put my nose into her ample bush and drew in the intoxicating aroma of her cunt. It was a deeper and more earthy smell than any pussy I had encountered before. Her body had tasted delicious but I wanted the ultimate prize so I placed my hands on her well-padded hips and pushed her gently back onto the bed edging myself between her legs. My first look at her pussy make my groin flex and and my cock almost spurted as more precum dripped from my cock. She had lovely prominent labia and as I studied her I noticed her clitoris peaking through her light brown pubic hair and drops of pussy juice leaking from the bottom of her lips. She was flexing her pussy and the lips were slowly opening. My cock pulsed in the same rhythm as her cunt contractions and I couldn't wait any longer.

12