Smith's Slice of Life Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using my fingers to part the hair of her bush to fully expose her, I kissed her clit and then took turns sucking her outer labia into my mouth. I had the sense that I was tasting a goddess of the earth, like I was diving into a steamy crevasse of sensual bounty. Betty moaned as I licked her pussy bottom to top, finishing with a swirl around her clit which had risen from its hiding place. I repeated this a few times and then found her inner lips and spent some time sucking on them and drinking up the juices that flowed from Betty's throbbing cunt. I rolled my tongue into a point and jabbed into her fuck hole over and over stopping only to use my tongue like a straw and noisily suck out her juices. She laughed when she heard that and exclaimed, "Wonderful!"

I appreciated the encouragement. Her juices gave me energy, filling me with lust. I continued my loving assault on her cunt, stretching her pussy lips into my mouth, sucking on her clit as I probed it with my tongue, and reaching under her ass, pulling her forward and then putting her legs over my shoulders. As I repositioned myself I saw her asshole, seeming to catch my eye like wet asterisk. Betty must have realized what I was looking at because her asshole started pulsing as she used her muscles to make that hole wink at me. I quickly stuck my tongue into her asshole and then licked at it adding my spit to her juices. As I licked her there, I played with her pussy with my fingers, sliding a finger, then two into her and thumbing her clit at the same time. I felt her pussy clamp down on my fingers and her asshole clenched my tongue, forcing it out of her. "AAAOOO," she wailed as the orgasm raced through her body. I curled the fingers inside her cunt, teasing her G spot and lightened the pressure on her clit as I tenderly kissed her asshole. "Aaaaaah," she cried as a second orgasm gripped her.

I withdrew my fingers and sucked on them to savor the flavor of her orgasms. It was like a drug, giving me a sensual high. I stopped kissing and playing and gently shrugged her legs off my shoulders and crawled up her body, took her head in my hands and kissed her, pushing my tongue into her mouth, letting her taste her pussy. Her tongue met mine, wrestled it and pushed its way into my mouth. My cock was grinding at her vulva, anxious to be deep inside this remarkable woman. I'm sure she shared my urgency as her hand guided my rock hard cock to her moist, welcoming opening. There was no need for words as she pulled the tip of my cock into the outer chamber of her vaginal vault. I took over from there and slowly pushed my way into her, sliding into the wet, warm depths of her cunt. Her hand ended up on my scrotum and resumed rolling my balls around in her hand. Her pussy was tighter than I expected and when she tightened her Kegel muscles it felt like we were touching ever square millimeter of each other's fuck tools. She was well lubricated though and I began to thrust in and out as she rocked her hips to match my strokes. Her pussy squeezed at me and the pressure and heat made my cock strain to new levels of hardness.

Soon I felt her moving a little faster beneath me and I matched her pace and lengthened my stroke, pulling back until only the head of my cock was in her and then as she rocked her hips up towards me, plunging fully into her wonderful pussy. My cock was banging into her cervix and my balls were bouncing off her ass. I fucked her and she fucked me right back. Her pussy moved with me and she continued to squeeze my cock. We were still trying to tongue fuck each other's mouths but that was getting difficult as our breathing became rapid and shallow as we fucked our way to orgasm. Finally her cunt spasmed on my cock and I knew she going to cum so I drove deep into her and felt my cum explode from me like hot lava. I slowly slackened the pace of my strokes as she came also. Her pussy gripped my cock and with the synchronized rocking of her pelvis she milked the semen from my balls, through my cock, and deep into her cunt.

I looked into her eyes and she mine and we both were grinning like we had just won a million dollar jackpot. This was better than that though. As we relaxed, we stopped our movements and I felt myself melting into her. My cock softened inside her pussy and when I lowered my self to reach her tits with my mouth it slipped from her glorious cunt. My cum, mixed with her juices, began to flow from her and I could feel her hand gather it up and spread it on her tits. I only hesitated a second before I began licking the smeared mixture from her tits and nipples. The taste was incredibly sexy and my cock started to harden. Betty brought more scoops of juice to her tits and also tasted what was left on her fingers after each delivery. Eventually, I sucked softly on a nipple while her hands roamed lightly over my ass as we drifted into euphoria and soon we were asleep.

12