Smith's Slice of Life Pt. 06

Story Info
Mr. Smith's show and feel.
4k words
4.5
3.3k
1

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/04/2023
Created 07/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there naked. I had been awoken early, manscaped by a female healer, fucked like a cowboy and feasted on one the tastiest pussies that I have ever encountered. Betty was probably ten or fifteen years older than me and experienced in the ways of healing and sex. Time with Betty was a spiritual experience and now she had left me standing naked in my living room with our juices drying on my dick.

What a way to start the day. It seemed as though we had sexed it up for days but when I looked at the clock I was surprised to see that it wasn't noon yet. I was hungry. Sex fluids must not have many calories. The pot of coffee that I had started earlier was going cold so I microwaved a cup until it was steaming and then tossed in a breakfast burrito. While the burrito was cooking I washed the dried cum off my cock. I was eating my burrito and savoring the coffee when I heard my phone ringing in the bedroom where I had left it on the nightstand.

I was surprised to see that it was Betty. We exchanged greetings and she asked, "Can you come over and give Kate and her friend a ride home? They all came here together and I need to treat Tammy." Tammy had a close encounter with poison ivy.

"I can do that. Just let me get dressed and I'll be over," I answered. I would do anything for her.

I hurried over to Betty's and saw Kate and her friend waiting in driveway. Kate's friend was a tall black girl, actually more like milk chocolate. They both wore cutoff jean shorts and white t-shirts with a small Girl Scout logo over the left breast and small backpacks on their backs. They both loaded into the back seat, disappointing me a little. They were giggling as they told me that Tammy was naked and about to get in a tub full of oatmeal.

"C'mon, you mean an oatmeal bath, right?," I asked, imagining Tammy's naked body in a big bowl of oatmeal. I tried to make eye contact with Kate in the rear view mirror and asked for directions to her house.

"Let's go to your house first Mr. Smith. Michelle needs a big favor." Kate said and both girls were quiet.

"Michelle, hi, I'm Ken," I said as I adjusted my mirror to get a look at Michelle.

Kate chimed in as Michelle said hi, "This is an educational favor, Mr. Smith. Serious business. It won't take long."

I finally caught her eyes in the mirror and could see that she was earnest. I headed home. We went inside and the girls stowed their backpacks on the floor near the sofa.

"Why don't you tell me about yourself, Michelle," I invited as I sat in a stuffed chair and indicated the girls could sit on the sofa. I was leery. Michelle was tall, the color of the hollow milk chocolate Easter bunnies that I would bite the ears off when I was a kid. I could tell she wore no bra and her little boobies barely lifted the shirt off her chest. I couldn't tell where her nipples were. Her face was cute, with a pert button nose, full lips and deep brown eyes, darker than her skin. She sported a short tight afro that framed the top of her oval face. Kate was talking, but I waved her down and looked expectantly at Michelle.

"I'm not a Foxbriar student, Mr. Smith, but I am a local girl. My daddy's a preacher and my mom cooks at the high school. Um, I'm an only child and my parents are pretty strict. I'm not allowed much of a social life and Kate knows so much about stuff."

Kate stuck to the mission, "Mr. Smith, I'd like to show Michelle your penis and show her how it works."

Michelle turned away and I could see her ears and neck redden. "That's right to the point, Kate, but I'm not sure that's a good idea. Michelle looks like she's sixteen and I'd rather not go to jail."

"I'm nineteen!," exclaimed Michelle, looking back at me and I could see the truth in her eyes, mixed with her continued embarrassment. Kate jumped back in, "No, Mr. Smith, there will be no fucking today. If all goes well, you may get a handjob and a special dessert." I was thinking it might be hard to settle for a handjob after showing my cock to these two but having already had some great sex today decided to lay down some rules of my own.

"I'll need to see Michelle's ID and you must promise not to tell anybody. That includes Tammy."

"Deal!," the girls said as Michelle dug her ID out her backpack. Sure enough, she was nineteen. I listened to their solemn promises of secrecy and took off my shirt. I stood and began to lower my shorts but Kate said, "Wait, come closer, stand in front of Michelle. 'Go ahead, Michelle," encouraged Kate as I stepped over to the sofa. Kate said Michelle wanted to feel my nipples. Michelle squeezed my nipples, rolling them between her thumbs and forefinger to the point where it hurt. "Your nipples are sharp, Mr. Smith," she said, "Mine are flat and boring." Kate said not to worry and told me to go slow and unveil my penis so I inched my shorts slowly downward until pubic hair was beginning to show. "See," said Kate, "his pubic hair looks just like ours." It wasn't hard for me to imagine these two girls comparing pussies. I continued to lower my shorts until I had exposed the newly shaven strip of skin just above the base of my cock.

"Mr. Smith! You've been groomed! Was it Betty? I bet it was Betty," Kate said with amusement and excitement. "I can't wait to see everything! Keep going." I smiled at her and then looked at Michelle who was looking directly at the top of my shorts. I pulled them a little lower, exposing the base of my flaccid shaft. I had no trouble staying limp as the girls still had all their clothes on and I had put my mind into teaching mode. "That's the base of my shaft," I told them as if they didn't know that.

The girls giggled as more of my shaft was exposed and they could see the veins that bulged slightly along the top side of my cock. Michelle seemed mesmerized. Kate told me to keep going and soon my entire package was exposed. Kate was acting as Michelle's tour guide, pointing out my glans, the remnant of foreskin, and features of my scrotum. She ran a finger along the most prominent vein on my cock. Michelle noticed my dick move and asked to touch it. I nodded an OK and she shyly touched the tip of my cock with her index finger. My cock responded and swelled a bit more as Michelle ran her finger along my rod and then probed my ball sac. "Go ahead and hold it," said Kate. Michelle cupped her had over my equipment covering most of it until it pushed back against her hand and she switched to wrapping her hand around my growing cock. "Look at that, Michelle! He likes you and his cock likes you even more!," exclaimed Kate. "It's getting so big!," said Michelle as she unwrapped her hand from me and began to explore my foreskin, stretching it this way and that and Kate explained that some men are not circumcised and their foreskin covers their glans, sometimes even when they are erect. They were both looking closely at the loose skin and Kate noticed a small hole that went through the flap of skin and asked if I had been pierced. "No," I answered, "that must be where the cutting equipment attached."

Kate took a small hoop earring off her ear and put it through that little hole so that I now had a ring dangling off my cock, which was still not fully hard. The added jewelry did not excite me. In fact, I worried that it might hurt if I was to fuck with it there. My cock was deflating. Kate must have sensed my concern and returned it to her ear. Michelle looked at Kate and asked her why it wasn't standing up like she promised. Before Kate could answer, I told her that if they both got naked I would surely get harder. "Sure!," said Kate and both girls quickly removed their clothes.

I had seen Kate naked before and she was still as lovely, with her firm tits and dark bush. Michelle reminded me of a nymph, slender, with small, firm breasts. Her nipples were not prominent, almost blending in to the chocolate skin of her tits. The perfect triangle between her legs was dark and thick and I could see only hair. Kate asked me what I thought of her friend. "Beautiful!," I exclaimed without hesitation. Michelle whispered a thanks but I could see that she was still focused on my growing cock. She was rubbing its head with her fingers, feeling each pulse of my heart as it rose up toward her.

"She thinks her tits are too small and she doesn't like her nipples," Kate said as she reached under my balls and tickled them.

"They are too small," said Michelle, "and you can hardly tell that I even have nipples!"

"Let me show you how much I like them," I said as I bent down to kiss her left breast, found her shy nipple, and sucked it into my mouth, probing at it with my tongue. I could feel it responding. I sucked at it some more and then pulled back and told her to look at her nipple, which was now a small hard nub almost the color of red velvet. "Oh!," she said, smiling now, and asked me to do the other one. I happily complied as Kate took Michelle's hand and wrapped it around my the lower half of my upright member while she grasped the upper half. Michelle's other hand played with my nipples.

A large drop of precum oozed from the tip of my cock and Kate took it on her finger which she put into Michelle's mouth. "That's just precum, not real cum. Do you like it?" Kate asked.

"I don't taste much, maybe a little salty. I like the feel of it though." Michelle replied and gripped my cock tighter. "My pussy is getting steamy," she added.

"Easy," I advised, "not too tight, firm, but loose enough to move your hand up and down."

She eased her grip and began to stroke me, forcing Kate to match her strokes. Their grips were still tight enough to force blood into my glans, causing it to swell to a taut purple helmet. Kate was spreading my oozing precum over my cock head with each upstroke. Kate told Michelle to play with my balls, "I want you to see him cum!" I wanted more, needed more, so I told the girls to stand up so that I could reach their pussies. When they stood I reached between their legs and pulled them closer so that I could have full access to their hot cunts. Michelle gasped when I cupped my hand over her vagina and then spread her legs a little as I teased at her pussy lips and thumbed her clit like I was playing Guitar Hero. I was doing the same to Kate and she spread wide as she took over stroking duties on my dick , one hand sliding up and down my rigid rod while the other's fingers danced around my turgid cock head. I was loving being double teamed by these naked ladies, not to mention having a cunt in each hand.

Michelle was moaning now. I had inserted a finger into her hot, wet, tight cunt and continued to tease her engorged clit. She was getting wetter by the minute and when I fingered her G spot she groaned, "uh, uh, uh, uh," and clenched my nuts in her hand. I groaned and she relaxed her grip, continuing to push my balls around inside my scrotum. Kate had spit all over my cock and was stroking me faster now. I was focused on the two clits now, pressing down and rubbing in a circular motion while my fingers scissored inside their cunts. Both girls were moaning and trembling. I wanted them to cum. I was going to cum soon and Kate knew it. "Watch!" She exclaimed as she pointed my dick at her friends stomach. Now with each stroke she pulled way down on my cock, creating that sexy pain as the skin under the edge of my glans was stretched to its limit.

A long spurt of cum exploded from my cock and splashed onto Michelle's belly and bush. I could see her looking at it but her eyelids started to flutter as her own orgasm rushed from her cunt to her brain. I don't think she saw the second blast of cum because her knees buckled and she fell back onto the sofa. Her body shook a couple times and then went limp as she swooned into blissful oblivion. I was still cumming when Kate locked her lips over the end of my dick and sucked the flood of semen from my straining rod. When I had finally stopped cumming, Kate stood and kissed me, pushing some of my own cum into my mouth with her tongue. I was starting to get used to the taste of my own semen. I asked Kate if she had cum yet and she told me, "Three times, Mr. Fingers."

We looked at Michelle and she was still out of it. My jizz was spattered all over her belly, in her bellybutton, and her pubic hair was sprinkled with pearls of cum. Kate reached over and began to spread it upwards from her belly onto Michelle's small breasts. "Maybe this will help her tits grow," Kate said to me with a wink.

'She's got some catching up to do, she may need repeated treatments," I said as I caressed Kate's tits. Kate laughed and took some of her pussy juice and rubbed it on my nipples. The smell of her pussy heightened the lingering taste of my own cum.

"She looks like she just had the shit fucked out of her," I observed.

"Not fucked," Kate said, "She's a virgin."

This surprised me because I had not encountered the resistance of a hymen as I had reached for her G spot. Of course, there are myriad ways to rupture a hymen without using a penis. "So, that's why you said no fucking today."

Michelle's eyes opened and her body trembled as she whispered, "I'm still having little orgasms."

"You've cum before haven't you?" asked Kate.

"Only by my own hand," mumbled Michelle.

"I hope you have many more to come," I added, pun intended.

Michelle smiled weakly and reached out and touched my penis, which was at half-mast. "I like your penis." Kate gave it a flick with her finger making it bounce and try to rise again. "I like it too," said Kate, "and his hands." I was still rubbing Kate's nipples.

Michelle had moved closer, holding my glans in her slender fingers, squeezing it at different and pulling back on it. I could see that she was trying to look down my hole into my dick. There was still some residue of cum and she lapped it up with her tongue. "Different."

"Different how?" I asked.

"Mmm, more flavor, a little saltier and a little... um, earthy," Michelle said dreamily. She was comparing it to my precum I realized. My cock was beginning to rally.

"Time for dessert!" shouted Kate, as she went to her backpack and took out a can of Reddi-Whip and a bottle of Hershey's syrup. She came back and positioned Michelle so that she was sitting on the edge of the sofa with her legs spread, exposing her beautiful pussy to us. "Have some hot chocolate, Mr. Smith," Kate commanded as she drizzled the brown syrup onto Michelle's already wet cunt. I quickly got to my knees and began slurping up the sweet syrup, spreading Michelle's labia and teasing her clitoris. Michelle, screamed as she pushed my head away, "Ahhhhhhh, wait, wait, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

It was the quickest I had ever see anyone cum from my tongue. Kate was now kneeling too, half beside me, half behind. She had been caressing my ass but paused and whispered in my ear, "Wow, this girl has a hair trigger." I whispered back to Kate that Michelle would need more practice. Michelle was out of it again and I lightly licked the remaining chocolate from her pussy. Her body trembled every second or third lick as after shocks of her orgasms pulsed through her.

Kate sat beside her friend in an identical position and told me to skooch over. As I moved to kneel in front of Kate's spread legs, she shook the can of Reddi-Whip and noisily sprayed a single line of whipped cream from the bottom of her pussy to her pubic hair. I dove in. Taking my time, I slowly licked the cream that flowed onto her taint, nearly to her asshole. I really wanted to taste more pussy and I wanted to taste cunt, not sweet whipped cream or chocolate syrup. I rolled my tongue into a tube and vacuumed the line of Reddi-Whip like I was a brand new Hoover. I almost choked as the cream exploded into my mouth but when I reached her clit I withdrew my tongue and sucked hard at her clitoris, pulling it through my lips and tickling it with my tongue. She moaned and I could see her left hand gripping her friends thigh. I gave her pussy a few more licks to remove any remaining cream and then plunged my tongue deep into her steaming cunt. This was the taste that I was craving! Fuck a sweet dessert.

Kate's hips were gyrating and her juices were flowing. I widened my tongue at the bottom of her cunt and scooped up as much of her juice as I could, savoring the musky taste of a woman in heat. I reached under her and took an ass cheek in each hand, lifting her pussy to my face as I covered her cunt with my mouth and sucked on her labia. I had to hold on tightly as she was thrashing and moaning from my onslaught on her sex. I slid my mouth back up to her clitoris and sucked the whole area into my mouth and rapidly moved my tongue on that engorged bud every way I could think. Kate was making a whining noise, "uhm, uhmmm, uhmmm," and pushing her cunt into my face. I slid two fingers into her sopping wet pussy and she roared like a lioness making a kill. Her thighs clamped around my head as the walls of her pussy spasmed on my fingers. I could barely breathe.

I was able to lower her pelvis back down to the sofa and freed my head from her orgasmic grip. We were both panting and Kate motioned me to her with a beckoning finger. I knew that she wanted to taste herself so I scrambled up her body and kissed her deeply, our tongues wrestling together and we both enjoyed her marvelous flavor. We heard Michelle say, "Wow!" Kate and I looked over at her and she was playing with her nipples like they were a new toy. "I just keep cumming!" she informed us. "Let's just relax for a while," I said as I pulled her hands down to her sides. "I'm thirsty," declared Kate and I added that we were probably all thirsty and got up to get some orange juice for us, pulling Kate's hand to take her with me to the kitchen. I looked at Kate and asked if she had sexed it up with Michelle before and she answered no, although she had tried. We poured three glasses of juice and went back to the couch. Michelle was where we left her but her legs were spread wide now and we both admired her pussy. Her cunt was open and looked like ripe fruit surrounded by milk chocolate. Michelle saw what we were doing and said, "Don't look. I just had to cool it down." Kate and I took our seats and I handed Michelle a juice and she gulped it down and then pressed the cool glass onto her vulva.

"You two are wonderful and I'm sorry that I couldn't keep up but this is new to me and was just too much. My body has never felt like this." Michelle said and I could see tears in her eyes. "You did great," Kate encouraged. "You'll be fine," I added, "We can go slower next time."

"Really? I was flabbergasted when you shot your, um, stuff on me and my vagina had never been handled like that."

"It was good for me too, Michelle," I said and Kate added her agreement.

"My parents are going to livid. They expected me back over an hour ago!" Michelle exclaimed as she rose to her feet. I saw her sway a bit and stood to steady her. "You can't go home yet, you smell like sex." I told her and she looked terrified. Let me take you to the shower."

"Me too!" said Kate as she stood.

"Sorry, Kate, she's going to shower alone. I don't trust either of us with her in there."

We all went to the bathroom and I got the water running, showed how to use the spray attachment, let Michelle step in the shower, and stepped out to the hall with Kate.

Kate and I discussed what would come next and we decided that the first priority was to get Michelle home without her getting in trouble. "After Michelle is done we can both shower off quickly and then I'll take you both home, Michelle first." I decided. Little did we know that Michelle had turned the water to cool and was using the sprayer to cool her pussy and having yet another orgasm. Eventually she stepped out wrapped in a bath towel and I told Kate to rinse off quickly and then did the same.

12