Smith's Slice of Life Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We dropped Michelle off around the corner from her house so that her parents wouldn't see who she was with. She said she was anxious to improve her knowledge and skills. I asked Kate if she needed to go home right away, thinking I could use some more of her loving. Even though she professed to prefer pussy, so far, my cock was quite happy with her and wanted more. Unfortunately she opted to go check on Tammy, promising that we would "get wild" soon. I dropped her off, telling her to give my regards to Tammy and Betty. I was near campus so I decided to get a jump on my week and drop by my classroom to prepare lessons and another pop quiz or two.

I was working at my desk and thought I was alone in the building when I heard noises coming from down the hall. I got up and tiptoed to the door when I started hearing voices along with the noises. I stepped into the hall and saw two women, one pushing a rolling bucket with a mop in it and the other carrying window cleaner, a squeegee and a towel. I breathed a sigh of relief and smiled at the cleaning ladies. Oh wait, cleaning ladies? What if they were the same cleaning ladies that had mopped up after my threesome with Tammy and Kate? "Mr. Smith!" said the taller of the two and I thought she looked Hispanic, and the shorter but wider one said, "We are so glad you are here!" In unison I heard them say, "You've got some cleaning to do!" and laughed gleefully as they walked closer, abandoning their cleaning equipment.

12