All Comments on 'Smitten Ch. 02'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great second chapter. Can’t wait for the next!

golasgilgolasgilover 2 years ago

I love the way you've blended the cultures and made the orc people something that we can understand a bit better. More please!

LwcbyLwcbyover 2 years ago

Waiting for new one, really like this new series.

BruceWoBruceWoover 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Love what you are building

ender2k2kender2k2kover 2 years ago

This is a really well written story you are writing. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am really appreciating the intricacies you put forth in the orc rules and the way you have demonstrated how some can navigate better than others when they want their way.

Nouh_BdeeNouh_Bdeeover 2 years ago

Hee hee! I am loving getting to read this again! It’s so good!

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 2 years ago

Aww...love how little Snak comes to feed him!! :)

Can't get enough of Shaghar--and her courage at the gathering was so special! Loved how she made the crowd laugh with her wit, too. She is such a keeper! Well, so is Ditgurat, and even Umog is learning.

I would normally be averse to this kind of "group" sharing, but you make it far more palatable. He's developing quite the entourage, and while it's similar to another "shipwreck" story of yours I loved--it's quite different. I'm loving this so far; I just wish I hadn't stopped checking so I would have already been enjoying and commenting on it.

PurplefizzPurplefizzalmost 2 years ago

I’m thoroughly enjoying this story, having built the landscape, you’re building the societal structures and rules, but you’re showing not telling, which is much better and natural way of doing it, I’ll continue reading and I’m completely invested in Smit’s story now, I suspect it’s heading toward the missing orcs at some point and his, Shaghar’s and Snaks freedom. This is getting interesting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

re: multi-skill resident expert

It's always good to develop a portfolio of expertise.

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519about 1 year ago

Well written. He is salvaging a ship there are lots of lines on a sailing ship as well as blocks and tackles. With all of the muscle power he has with him he should be able to rig up some kind of system to haul larger loads onto the shore. All sailing ships big enough to sail the ocean had an anvil onboard to be able to make repairs while under sail. Creating a working forge should be the hardest part. Especially creating a working bellows. Without the bellows you cannot get the fire hot enough to work iron or steel. Proper heat is the key to making even the simplest things while forging iron or steel. I am curious where you are going with this story. Five stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Smitten Ch. 01 Previous Part
Smitten Series Info

SIMILAR Stories