All Comments on 'Smitten Ch. 03'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The brilliance continues- great story, so well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter!

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

This is a really nice series you are going with here.. Look forward to the next episode!

FumblingGazeFumblingGazeover 2 years ago

Excellent again, you write some great characters and dialogue.

Nouh_BdeeNouh_Bdeeover 2 years ago

I love the *building* that runs through so many of your stories, this one more explicitly than most. Not all of it always goes well, or lasts, but I get a sense of progress, of hopeful drive. It’s surprisingly layered for erotica, but unsurprisingly layered for an AspernEssling story. Thank you for writing it.

madtowncunilinguistmadtowncunilinguistover 2 years ago

This is a fun series! I like the way the orcs are naturally polyamorous. Though I do wonder why smit doesn't have cooper or the orcs make a raft so he doesn't have to swim to shore carrying the heavy items from the ship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love your stories. This as well.

Small inconsistency: Ropes are available from wreck.

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 2 years ago

I LOVED seeing Snak running around, helping "Smit" make the mud and covering the vents. She is such a little treat to have around!

You truly provided Ghorza a special experience...and who knew??? She'll love him forever in her own way. Lagakh...is quite special in her own right, and she considers it top priority to protect her mother; that's something I respect--even if it has kept her from experiencing the same things as the others--which I hope doesn't continue, so as not to create some kind of jealousy. Really love her wit and her willingness to learn how to swim.

You're creating quite the chemistry among this group, without making it awkward. Shaghar's still my favorite, though. Can't imagine her chewing on all those plants though, without asking him first how to identify them. I hope you address that in a later chapter, as that seems to be a glaring (albeit honest) omission. 5

PurplefizzPurplefizzalmost 2 years ago

So much going on within this story, not just societal hierarchy and narrative etc, but diplomacy and the wistfulness of their reduced and fragmented civilisation. Great stuff AspernEssling, many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

jra13jra13over 1 year ago

Usually love your writing but on this one I'm finding myself skipping over the sex scenes. Repetitive and not necessary to the story.

striker24striker24over 1 year ago

This is a surprisingly very good series so far. I wasn't expecting to enjoy it so much. Similar to madtown, I was wondering why Smit didn't use a raft or big board to float iron back to shore.

JSA69JSA6912 months ago

I'm very much enjoying this story. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Smitten Ch. 02 Previous Part
Smitten Series Info