All Comments on 'Smitten Ch. 04'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Taurus59Taurus59over 2 years ago

I am enjoying this story very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My 2 cents

Excellent story. Great character development. Thanks for your time and your imagination.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 2 years ago

That was great. Can’t wait for the next chapter

sixlashessixlashesover 2 years ago

This is a very enjoyable read. It has a nice balance of fantasy, friendship, and sex. Nicely done. I look forward to where you take this story.

LwcbyLwcbyover 2 years ago

Can’t wait for next chapter I hope everyone gets their just deserts! Punk asses! Kill all traitors! Please put the next one up soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drycreeksdrycreeksover 2 years ago

This story is soooo entertaining more more more pls

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

50 yards off the path the killers used is nothing. Please don't use stupidity (having them think that was far enough, knowing they'd be searched for) as a plot device and have them captured at the start of the next installment. That will be very disappointing as its frequently used by lesser authors and also not fit with Smit's horror at seeing the mother of his child hacked to death.

golasgilgolasgilover 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoying this. I would have thought that the wreck would have lots of rope and sail material on it that they could salvage though..?

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 2 years ago

The 2 critics below insult themselves . It is not their story to tell . In fantasy story fiction the only expert is the Author .

rockingtilidroprockingtilidropabout 2 years ago

Great story so far , much better than i expected.

Got to love the cowardly anon critic . If you have negative feedback grow a pair first.

Keep up the good work

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 2 years ago

What a sorry complication with Kurbag, although I had to wonder when you were going to throw one of your curveballs for a conflict. This was it! The surprise attack thoroughly surprised me. However, I really thought it was special you made for a special interlude with Smit and Snak at the end, as that was quite the interesting talk.

Another 5.

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519about 1 year ago

Excellent tale! Five stars.

BigotedeFocaBigotedeFoca4 months ago

Great tale, wonderful character development along with a superb ability to evoke imagery. Easy 5⭐️s

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Smitten Ch. 03 Previous Part
Smitten Series Info