All Comments on 'Smitten Ch. 05'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
drycreeksdrycreeksover 2 years ago

Geeze this just keeps getting better n better keep em.comimg

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My 2 cents

Great story. Very good description concerning the fight scene. 5/5 stars. Thanks for your time and your imagination.

KerbouchardKerbouchardover 2 years ago

TYVM for this chapter, this new story and all your works. I eagerly look forward to being consumed by each of your new adventures. I read a lot but don't comment often or enough. You are one of my 2 favorite authors on Lit. and you continually impress me with your immersive detailed tales in such a variety of settings. I am really a sucker for stranded on an island but the Chronicles was an epic. Thank you once again.

AssignedNameAssignedNameover 2 years ago

Awesome job! Great story! I have been a huge fan of your writing for some time now and the end of each chapter always leaves me jonesing for more. As frustrating as it is, I guess it's a good thing it comes out like this. If it was released all at once I would chain read right through it and not get a damned thing done until I hit the end.

FumblingGazeFumblingGazeover 2 years ago

Really appreciate the upload schedule on this one. Once you've got me hooked on something this good I'm glad I get to read it at a good pace.

Nouh_BdeeNouh_Bdeeover 2 years ago

Wow. I am so glad the next chapter is available tomorrow.

iRaptoriRaptorover 2 years ago

I finally had a chance to catch up on these. As always you are masterful at story telling. Please keep them coming.

LwcbyLwcbyover 2 years ago

I had been going to ask you if/when you were going to write more chronicles, but to hell with the that; I can wait, this story is awesome!

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 2 years ago

I so appreciate you GR8 writers . Providing such fantastic free entertainment . I wait patiently , and always enjoy . We are so lucky .

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 2 years ago

HELL of a battle!

That's the kind of high suspense I've come to expect from you, and some pretty good planning from the characters in the story. What a near-run thing, though! Well-executed and I enjoyed it.

Hopefully there won't be any questions nor moves to make Shaghar shaman. I agree she should have her own life. Lagakh was masterful in how well she cut down those honorless Oafs.

PurplefizzPurplefizzalmost 2 years ago

Holy crap! First off let me congratulate you on the use of subtlety and sensitivity re the emotional development of Umog before the battle, I’m blown away by how you can take a coarse, base personality you’ve created and proceed to imbue her with emotional range and feeling by using the lightest of touches as an author, just. phenomenal.

Secondly, you brought the anticipation and fear felt pre-battle sharply into focus, then made us live every adrenaline fuelled moment of it. One of the marks of a great author is the ability to put us “in the moment” so we are mentally there in your story, oblivious to normal life going on around us, you just did that for me. Thank you. Regards Ppfzz.

striker24striker24over 1 year ago

The love scene with Umog was surprising, touching and powerful. It was amazing to see her experience this intimacy, affection and love for the first time.

Smit is quite stupid when it comes to action. Why try to grapple an orc warrior when you are wielding a knife?

Thanks for the great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Smitten Ch. 04 Previous Part
Smitten Series Info