Smoke Rings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie threw on her jacket and walked me outside. She took out a cigarette and held the pack open to me. I saw about ten cigarettes and two joints! "Oh!"

Jamie looked at me and then the pack and realized I saw the joints. "Oh yeah. I know, I'm bad. Did you give up weed too?"

I took a cigarette and her lighter and lit it, exhaling a soundless sigh. "Officially or unofficially?"

Jamie just laughed. "Can't she tell when you're high."

"Oh, she can tell," I assured her. "I get even more flirty than usual. I usually only do it when she's not around."

"Should we hide the evidence?" Jamie asked as she got to the end of her cigarette, holding up her smoldering butt.

I took it from her and dabbed it into the soil before stepping in it and burying the two butts. Jamie let out a shiver and I looked toward her and noticed her nipples pointing through the top. "You look cold."

"Oh my God," Jamie shrieked and pulled her jacket closed. "I'm so embarrassed!"

"No," I laughed, "I didn't mean that. Just you shivered."

"Yeah, right," Jamie said and pushed me playfully before she darted inside giggling.

Back in the living room, Jamie kept her jacket on and held it closed. She looked a little restless. I started to think it might be time to act like the grown up and offer to drive her home. Maybe after her nipples settled down a little. Then Jamie removed her jacket and stretched into a really nice yawn, her arms stretching high, and her toned torso stretching with it. "Am I keeping you up?" I asked.

"No, I like to stretch," she said and let her hands drop back down. "Am I keeping you from working?"

"Well, yeah," I said. "But you're not leaving here till I hear about this boyfriend. Are you still cold?"

Jamie checked out her nipples and forced a mock confused look. We both laughed, and I said, "No, just wondering if you wanted a coffee or tea to warm you up."

"Got anything else? I know it's only 11 AM but since we're relaxing..."

"I have some wine," I said. "How old did you say you are?"

"Ummm, I said twenty-one. Why, what did you think I said?"

"Now, young lady!"

Jamie stared at me for a few seconds. "You wanna hear the story, right?"

"Maybe," I said, playing with her.

Jamie took on a stern look and said, "How young were you when you started drinking?"

I simpered and admitted defeat. "Let me get something nice for your first time."

Jamie laughed. "Yeah, for my first time."

I returned a minute later with a nice Australian red and a couple of glasses. As I poured, I said, "Boyfriend? Or do you need time to loosen your tongue?"

Jamie picked up her glass and glared at me as she drank the whole thing down, firmly putting the glass down beside the bottle on the coffee table. "I'm ready!"

As she started, I refilled her glass. She was fun, I had to admit. Maybe a couple of hours like this would be good for me. She set about telling me about Brian, a guy she'd known in high school who she dated on and off. She never really wanted to let him go but also never really wanted him there all the time. I asked her why. Physically, from how she described him, and all the things she told me about him, she seemed really attracted to him.

Then she scrunched her nose in that cute way she had. "But too possessive."

"That's what a boyfriend is," I said.

"Well, if you promise not to judge me, I'll tell you my philosophy," she said.

I took a sip of wine and said, "Fair enough."

Her face took on a new light with the wine in her. Or maybe it was the wine in me. Either way, as she talked, she was glowing.

"I told you I play tennis, right?"

I nodded.

"And I have this friend I play doubles with every week who I love dearly. But let's say Serena Williams came up to me one day and asked me to play with her. What should I do? Should I tell her no, that I play with someone else and spend the rest of my life wondering what it would have been like to play with the best tennis player in the world?"

"Well, no, of course not."

"But what if my friend said I should only play tennis with her?"

"That's insane but it's not the same thing."

"I'm twenty years old, that's one part of it, but age doesn't really matter. Sex is supposed to be fun. It's supposed to be for me. If once in a while I get the chance to have what might end up being a once-in-a-lifetime experience, I don't want to miss that. Can I ask how old you are?"

"I'm twenty-nine." I watched her expression to see how she'd react but saw nothing.

"How many sexual experiences do you think you could remember if I gave you five minutes? Not counting Steff, but really hot unforgettable, makes-you-wet-every-time-you-think-about-it sex."

God my mind was racing now. "If I had five minutes? Maybe ten times." To be honest, I wasn't even sure there were that many.

"That's not bad really. But have there ever been times when you wanted to have sex with someone but for some reason, you didn't?"

Was she kidding? I have a pretty high sex drive and, not to brag or anything, but I'm pretty hot myself. My hair is naturally blonde and thick. People always say my eyes are beautiful and I've been working out since I was a short chubby teen. Once I shot up to 5'8" and with my body as tight as it was, and not to mention I had nice 36C breasts, I got plenty of attention. Being in a committed relationship doesn't stop that and I love being flirted with, so yeah, I have plenty of times when if I was single, I'd ...

"Hey, Kara?"

I shook my head and smiled. "Yes?"

"I'm right, aren't I?" she said.

"Your philosophy, you mean?"

"No, that you have had times in your life when you wish you'd fucked someone."

One girl after another flashed through my mind. Sometimes I thought having a girlfriend made me even more attractive to them. They'd flirt with me right in front of Steff at times and she hated that I'd flirt back, but come on, it's just flirting. Once, she asked me, "If I wasn't there, not in your life at all, would you have gone home with her?" A few harrowing hours after I'd said yes, we made a deal that night that she'd never ask me that again. And I decided that if she did, I'd lie. I looked at Jamie, milking her in, and imagined Steff asking me that question about her and what I'd say and what the truth was.

I shook myself out of my reverie and noticed she had her jacket on again like maybe it was time for her to be getting home to study. "Tell me your hottest time," I said, ignoring the jacket and hoping she'd stay just a bit longer.

"I need to go outside."

Oh! She wasn't leaving, just having a smoke. "It's too cold," I said. "Wait here. I'll get an ash tray."

I went and got an ash tray from the kitchen. She called out to me to ask was I not afraid of Steff smelling it. I called back after a few seconds and told her Steff was away for another few weeks. I'm not going to lie, there were some very bad ideas running around in my head. Not that I planned to do anything, but I liked the idea of letting them have a bit of air, if that makes sense. It's no different than when I watch Anne Hathaway in her Catwoman suit. Do I think about licking her till ever little inch of her body is shiny? Of course! This was the same thing, a fantasy, except Jamie was actually sitting here in my house and my girlfriend was thousands of miles away. Still just a fantasy though.

When I returned, Jamie was wandering around the living room. "Is this where all the magic happens?" she asked, peeking into the bedroom.

"Yeah, when you've been together a while, you stop having sex in the other rooms. Come on over and we'll have a smoke."

She walked slowly back, almost like she was on a catwalk posing for the onlookers. "I feel so surreal right now. A little tipsy, in a strange place, but feeling so at home and so open, know what I mean?" She sat down and took off her jacket, rolling her shoulders back, her tits jutting out, stretching the buttons and revealing a little skin between the gaps. She had the pack in her hand without me noticing and opened towards me. "Cigarette or ...?"

I stared at the joint for a long time.

"I'd love to have a joint with you," she said. "I've been so locked into my books, it's been weeks since I shared a joint with anyone. Anyway, I don't have any money, so it looks like I'm gonna owe you for a cab."

"You will, that's true," I said.

"If we share one, it won't be bad."

A few minutes later, we were passing the joint from her to me and back as we reclined on the couch and she told me her hottest ever story. It was a work function for Brian and there was this gorgeous older woman who had spent the evening staring at Jamie, and particularly at Jamie's tits in her little black dress.

"Tell me about the dress," I said.

As she described it, she looked into my eyes with a sexy smile. "First, the shoes. Five-inch fuck-me heels. The dress was tight. Thin, silk-like material. Above mid-thigh. Totally emphasizing my thin waist. Spaghetti straps and low-cut. The perfect dress if you like long legs. And small tits."

"Oh please, they're perfect!" I laughed, looking right at her firm young tits, and it felt so good just letting it take over my body, including my pussy which was pretty wet by now.

She gave me a hard nudge with her shoulder. "Oh, I know you like them," she said.

"This is fucking amazing weed," I said.

"That's not a denial," she teased.

"Oh, I love them, sweetie, I can't even lie anymore. So, what happened with this woman?"

"Get ready, cuz this is pretty sad," she said as she rested her head on my shoulder. I figured she was kidding about it being a sad story. I don't know though, everyone sounds like they're kidding to me when I'm high: kidding and flirting!

"What the hell is this shit?" I said. "Two puffs and I'm in god damn heaven here."

"Brian brings it in from L.A."

"On a fucking plane?"

"He's a pilot, he can do stuff like that."

"Marry him," I said, and we laughed. "Anyway, she's staring at your..." I stopped and took another look at them. "Your amazing tits."

She watched me admire them for a couple of seconds as if she knew what it was doing to me. "Yeah, and I go to the bathroom. I come out of the stall and go to wash my hands and I hear footsteps. Next thing I know, she's behind me. I mean right fucking behind me, her tits in my back. And like I say, she's gorgeous."

"Yeah."

"And she whispered into my ear, she was that close to me, and she whispered that I was a dirty girl and slid her hand over my tummy up to my tit and pinched my nipple and said that she'd wait for me."

"What???"

"Yep. Goes into a stall and doesn't lock the door and just waits for me."

"Holy shit! Keep going."

"That's it. That was the end. I told you it was sad."

"Did you want to go in?"

"Oh, hell yeah but I decided to be the good girl and not embarrass Brian at the airline Christmas party."

"You were turned on?"

"I still am."

"That's hot!"

"Mmmmhmmm, it is."

"Such a good girl not fucking a woman in the stall," I said and we both laughed hysterically for a couple of minutes.

"Hey, Kara?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Why did you not want to tell me about Steff at the beginning?"

"I dunno. Just being stupid."

"Tell me."

"See, in my head when I tell you about her, she's kinda here in the room."

"Okay. And?"

"And it's just awkward."

"Why?"

"She gets jealous. I'd be hearing her voice."

"Are you hearing it now?"

"No, but when I have a couple of glasses of wine and a joint, I forget about her."

"Hmmmmm sounds like you have some experience with that."

I laughed. "Of course! Jesus what is this stuff, it's amazing. Did I say that already?"

"Yeah, you did," she said, and we laughed for another couple of minutes. God, I needed this. I loved Steff, but it was nice just to be myself for a while.

"So, what happened?"

"What?" I asked. Were we talking about something? Weed sometimes created gaps in my memory, but I never realized it when I was actually high.

"You said you had some experience? Being high and something happened."

"Oh, yeah. This girl had some weed and we disappeared out back, but it was freezing. So, we found this shed, a tiny little thing, but out of the cold and we could sit down."

"Was she cute?"

"Mmhmmmm, a redhead."

"Oh!" Jamie said, lifting her head off my shoulder to look at me. With an irresistible smirk, she said. "You like redheads."

I just blushed, which caused Jamie to shake her head as she continued to smirk. "Weren't you worried about Steff smelling weed on you?"

"No, I was worried about her smelling pussy," I said, and the giggles started for us again.

"You ate her out in the shed?"

"You look shocked. I wasn't always the perfect virtuous girlfriend you see before you."

"Because she was a redhead or because you were high?" she asked, laying her head back on my shoulder but peeking up at me.

"And because she found the spot on my neck that makes me go weak."

"So, you fucked her with Steff like right there at the party!"

I sighed with guilt. "I'm not proud of it. It just happened."

"You coulda got caught."

"Yep."

"Was she worth it?"

I took Jamie's hand and placed it over my heart? "Feel that?"

"Oh my god!" She jumped. "Are you wet right now?"

"I need more wine," I said, getting to my feet.

"Oh God, I have to sober up before I go home," she said.

"Just one more glass, and I'll ... what time is it anyway?"

"I don't know but it's dark. I better call my mom. She's expecting me home for dinner."

"Oh Jesus, what happened to the time?" I said, trying to remember all the things we'd talked about. That's another thing that happens when I get high in the right company, I lose track of time. "Okay, call your mom tell her you're having dinner here."

Before I went to get another bottle, I turned on the TV told her to pick something on HULU. I microwaved some Indian leftovers I had in the fridge. By the time I got back with everything, she had The Handmaid's Tale on. "Oh, have you seen this?"

"No," she said, "is it good?"

We watched a couple of episodes, maybe more, with lots of pausing so I could explain what was going on, as well as other random chats about all the naughty things we'd done. Apparently, it's hard to focus on that show when you're high and a little tipsy, but after a few delightful hours, we were getting to the almost sober point of the night. "I can't believe I thought you were just some stupid ditzy kid."

"When?" she said.

"Back at the coffee shop."

"So, why'd you talk to me?"

I shook my head, I was pleading the fifth here. "Can't remember."

Jamie fished out the last joint from her pack and said, "Truth serum?"

"We shouldn't."

She licked the joint end to end in a way that can only be described as erotic. "One day a year we're bad girls. After Steff gets back, you'll be good every night of the year, right? This one's for you." Without waiting for my response, she lit it up and a few minutes of blowing smoke at each other later, she said, "So tell me. I wanna know what you thought when you first met me."

"Nah," I laughed. "It's embarrassing."

She sat up and faced me. Her smile was so sexy and irresistible. "Okay don't tell me, just create an image of it in your mind. I'll see if I can guess."

"Okay, I'll play." I looked her in the eyes and let my mind go back to the coffee shop, looking at her gorgeous hair.

"Ahhhhhh, yes, I forgot, you're a fan of cute redheads. Think about another thing now."

I didn't even try to hide it this time. I looked right at her tummy and imagined the drips of honey falling onto it. And Jamie stretched and yawned, making it longer and flatter. I bit my lip. It wasn't just perfectly toned. It was perfectly flat. I could see the concave coming from her ribs, which not only emphasized how sexy her tummy was, it made her B+ breasts stand out too.

"Mmmmmm," she said. "You make me feel very sexy."

"Oh please! You know how hot you are."

She didn't protest at all. "What else, Kara?"

I looked at her lips and instinctively licked my own. Jamie did her smile, the one I'm sure she used countless times to get whatever she wanted.

"Come on, you know you're pretty," I insisted. "At least admit it."

The look in her eyes told she had zero doubt. "I'd kill for your boobs though."

"No no, yours are just perfect," I said and didn't mind staring at them this time.

"And I love your hair, by the way. I've always loved blonde hair. Do you always wear it down?"

"Usually."

Jamie leaned toward me and reached up, taking fistfuls of my hair, bunching it together and making a high ponytail. "Mmmm," she said. "That's nice but yeah, down is amazing. Shake it."

I looked at her through a veil of messy hair and shook it. She reached over but instead of straightening it, she made it more messy. "God, I can see why Steff keeps you on a tight leash."

Fuck, things were getting out of hand. I needed to get control of the situation. "I have to pee," I announced.

"Oh, me too!" she blurted and jumped up.

"Okay, you go first," I said, and she scooted off with me watching her ass the whole way. I went to the kitchen and did a bit of tidying up to gather my thoughts. It was getting late and Steff said she'd call me about ten o'clock my time, in about an hour, so I could get to bed early. I took the time to splash some cold water on my face and see if I could cool off. When I went back to the living room, Jamie was thumbing through the book I was lending her. In a way, I was disappointed that she didn't have her jacket on. It would have made things easier if she took the initiative to show me it was time for her to leave instead of me having to make the decision.

"Bathroom's free," she said.

"Oh yeah!" I'd forgotten. As I walked to the bathroom, I tried to ascertain was I sober enough to drive, or should I call her a cab. I was right on the edge, I decided and stopped to say, "Give me another half an hour and I'll be able to drive you home, okay?"

"Sure," she said without looking up from the book.

I took a deep inhale as I got into the bathroom and closed the door, leaning back against it, feeling the coolness on the back of my head. I then sat on the toilet and peed, finding myself sighing as I let my mind wander to its horniest dark edges. My eyeline moved instinctively toward the door handle as I finished peeing and quickly wiped. I pulled my panties up and lowered my skirt, stepping slowly toward the door, all the while my eyes never leaving the door handle or rather the object hanging on it. It was a red thong. It was Jamie's red thong. The material was silk and for no other reason than to be certain of that (of course, what other possible reason) I ran my fingertips over it. It was silk all right, and it was soaked through. I lifted it off the handle and sniffed it.

When I got back to the living room, she wasn't on the couch. She'd gone to the window and she was on her knees leaning forward and looking outside, showing off the same gorgeous ass except this time, of course, there was no red thong. "C'mere," she said. "Look!" I kneeled beside her and looked outside. Low in the sky was a full moon. To keep my balance, I rested my hand on the small of her back.

"You know that same moon can be seen almost everywhere on this side of the planet at this exact moment."

"Mmmm, I know."

"I love that idea, that we could be in so many other places right now seeing the exact same thing."

"Yeah," I said and resisted the urge to slide my fingers lower, into her jeans.

She spun around and sat cross-legged on the floor. "Close your eyes," she said, and I sat like she was, facing her with my eyes shut. I focused just on her voice, putting everything else out of my head. "If you weren't with Steff and you met me somewhere some night, where would it be?"