Smoke Rings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A bar in Paris, and it's warm out," I said after a few seconds.

"And what am I wearing?"

"Just as you are," I said.

"Is it night time?"

"Mmhmm."

"So maybe a more formal top."

"No, that's perfect ... maybe one more button undone."

The fingers of her right hand slid under my chin lifting it a little. "Like this?"

I opened my eyes. She had undone the top button. "Mmmhmm."

"Close your eyes," she said, and I did. "Maybe two buttons?"

"Maybe," I said.

Her fingers slid from under my chin along my jaw line. "Yeah, two would be better at nighttime. In a bar. In Paris."

"Very appropriate," I said as I felt her fingers slide across my neck.

"I saw you looking at them, you know? I liked that."

"Yeah? Which time?" I said as a joke, but neither of us laughed.

Her nails scraped along my shoulder, then back up to my neck, causing me to shudder. "In the coffee shop. In the car."

"Busted," I said in a soft, tender tone.

"To be honest, I hoped you were single. I hated seeing your pictures with her and realizing you were taken."

Me too, I thought. "Yeah, well..."

"But we can imagine, right?" Her right hand was in my hair now, finger brushing it.

"Nothing wrong with imagining," I said softly, my mind still picturing her in that tight little shirt with the two buttons open.

"You still in the bar? In Paris?"

I was biting my lip but keeping my eyes closed imagining her hair, her smile, that perfectly flat tummy.

"And in this bar in Paris, is Steff there too?"

I paused for a while, not sure what to say, not sure what I wanted to say.

She whispered, and I felt her breath warm on my ear. "It's just a fantasy, right? Not like your cheating on her. Just one night to remember for the rest of your life in the most beautiful city in the world. Right?"

"Yes," I nodded.

I felt her lips brush against my ear now as she whispered. "Just one night and after it's over, it will be forgotten. No repercussions and only you will remember it. So, if she were there and so was I..."

"Yes?"

"Who are you talking to? Her or me?"

She was still stroking my hair and her nails felt so good when they scraped my neck, like I was in a dream.

"Who?" she asked again, "In this fantasy ... our little secret." Her right fingernails now raking down my neck giving me goosebumps. Just as I'm about to answer, she puts a finger to my lips to hush me, he lips still close to my ear. "Can you see me? In Paris?"

I nodded.

"How many buttons do I have open?"

"Two," I said.

"Keep your eyes closed. Stay in Paris." She took my fingers and ran them along the buttons. I felt the second one undone. "Were you right?"

"Yes," I say, and I can hear my voice becoming husky.

"Are my nipples hard?"

Oh fuck, I was in so much trouble and I knew it. "Yes," I said.

She guided my fingertips to her left breast and I felt her nipple over her shirt. "Were you right?"

"Oh God, Jamie!"

"How many buttons open now?"

"Three?" I said.

"Check," she told me, and with my eyes still closed I reached out and counted the buttons. Still only two undone, three left unopened. I felt something stir inside me and my pussy was soaked. "Fix it," she told me, and after I undid the button, my fingers couldn't help themselves as they traced the V in the shirt, feeling the tender skin of her breasts, bringing a sweet moan from her lips, now touching my ear.

"Another one?" she asked.

"Mmhmmmm," I said in almost a whimper. I undid the fourth button and again explored the exposed flesh with my fingertips.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Kara," she moaned and gripped my lobe with her teeth.

I toyed with the last button, relishing the moment and also waiting for her to tell me what to do, when my phone started vibrating, and although it broke the peace in the room, I kept my eyes closed. I didn't even have to look; I knew who it was. It was probably flashing her name on the coffee table.

"You know who it is, don't you," she said, taking my middle finger and sucking it.

I slid my finger in and out of her mouth and said, "Yes."

"You're busy, right?"

"Mmmhmmmm," I said.

"Busy finger fucking my mouth," she said, as the phone continued buzzing.

"In Paris!" I said, as if imagining it to be true would make it okay.

When the buzzing stopped, and the room was silent again, she whispered, "One last button?"

I didn't even recognize the sound that came from my throat, but it was primal, yearning, needing. I reached for the last button, savoring the feeling, wanting to remember every moment of this forever, wanting to make it last, but I couldn't help myself. With a twist of my fingers, the deed was done. Still I kept my eyes closed, and she took my middle finger again, placed it in her mouth and sucked on it. After slowly fingerfucking her beautiful mouth, she took my wrist and went down on my finger like she was blowing it like a cock. Then she moved my wet finger under the fabric of her shirt to her nipple, which felt so hard, so upright and pert. My thumb joined my finger and rolled her nipple, making it even harder and longer. It made me feel so sexy and desired that this young nubile woman was so turned on by me.

Then I heard her speaking in a low tone, "Mom, sorry for calling so late. My friend is going through an experience and needed me, and I'm gonna stay the night here, make sure she's okay." A pause followed as I twisted her nipple, and then. "Mmmmmmmm yes, I'll see you in the morning."

I opened my eyes and although her buttons were completely undone, her shirt open, it was still in place, held up, covering her young tits, still firm and high on her chest.

She was smiling that same smile as in the coffee shop: sweet, confident, sexy, but in this light and with me still a bit high, it seemed different, like she knew all along this was where we'd end up. And when I thought back to the coffee shop and I saw that smile anew in my mind, maybe she did know. Maybe there was something in the expression on my face, something that said I'd pretend I didn't have a girlfriend so that I could play with her beautiful tits. Or maybe she just always gets what she wants.

"Are my tits better than hers?" she asked me, and I nodded and squeezed her nipple, causing her to moan and fall forward, her forehead resting on my shoulder. Then her lips were on my shoulder, gently kissing me right there, so close to my tender spot. "... and whose lips are softer?" And she was kissing along my shoulder as she asked, giving me goosebumps. And she kept going as if I planted a roadmap for her to follow, slowly, tenderly moving those beautiful soft lips to my neck. "Whose are softer?"

Steff flashed into my mind and I knew I should stop this. I stretched my neck away from her thinking this would help, but I might as well have told her she was an inch away from my whimper spot. As she sucked on my neck, I could tell she was leaving a mark and I didn't care because it felt amazing. "Fuck it, yours are," I moaned as she nipped along my neck till she landed on my hot spot, and the moan became longer and deeper.

"Tell me, Kara," she said, "tell me when you first started fantasizing about fucking me."

My mind went to the coffee shop picturing when she removed her coat and I saw her tummy and I wanted to just lick a line from the top of her jeans to her little tiny shirt. Maybe it was the weed, maybe it was the wine, maybe it was the way she was sucking up and down my neck, and that I could feel it down to my pussy, but I confessed this all to her, how I'd wanted her right then. And she loved it. I know because she stood above me and I watched her dab her finger in my wine glass and then onto her tummy, creating a trickle of wine down the middle of it to her jeans. I knew what she wanted, and I kissed the spot where the wine started and followed it with my tongue as it dribbled lower, not stopping there, and licking the line at the center of her abs all the way up, then meandered around various spots on her tummy, causing her to twitch.

She rolled her hips as I licked her, causing her tummy to roll. "You're driving me wild, Kara, you know that?"

"Good," I mumbled, and continued to kiss and lick this perfect tummy.

"What else did you imagine, Kara, when you were thinking about fucking me, a perfect stranger in the coffee shop?"

As I licked lower, I remembered the button on her low rider jeans. "I imagined how hot you would look if you wore those jeans with the top button undone," I confessed.

"Oh, you horny bitch! You were thinking about my pussy in the first minute!"

I licked along the waist of her jeans now. "You sound surprised."

"Mmmm," she moaned. "You looked so perfect and proper. I never took you for a horny little slut."

And while no one has ever talked to me like this in my life, what could I say? It was true. I was a terrible girlfriend, and I asked to be treated like this. Anyway, to be honest, I was loving it, I was loving her taking me by the hand down this road, and being made to feel like a complete slut, like I hadn't felt in years, loving the abdication of any principles, loving how I was unable to resist the idea of being a whore for this sexy young temptress.

Unable to stop myself, I popped that button and her hips were rolling and undulating now, controlling how much I could do. "Lower," she said, and I lowered her zipper and continued licking lower, reaching for her pockets and tugging downward.

"Mmmmm," she said, "You can't help yourself, can you?"

"It's the weed," I said. "I told you it makes me horny."

She took a gentle fistful of my hair and forced me lower. "You said flirty, not horny."

"Same thing," I said, licking lower, trying to reach the top of her panties and then remembering she wasn't wearing any and remembering how soaked they were. "You wanted it too."

"You knew when you lit up that joint, didn't you? You knew what it does to you? It makes you horny, doesn't it? It makes you feel like you'd do anything just to get fucked while your girlfriend is away."

"Mmmhmmm," I confessed, not even caring, I was so turned on. I continued tugging on her pockets and she continued sliding side to side with my tongue now on her completely smooth mound.

"This close to my cunt, if Steff was in the bedroom right now sleeping, would you stay here with me?"

I let out a little a whimper, and pushed her jeans over her hips, revealing her bare sweet pussy to me for the first time.

She backed away from me and wriggled out of her jeans, daintily stepping out of them. Anyone outside the window could have seen her now, and neither of us cared. "But she's not, is she?"

I looked up at her and I'm positive the look of hunger on my face has never been equaled. She let the shirt drop to the floor as she backed away from me and turned to walk slowly toward the bedroom as if modelling for me. How could her ass possibly be the sexiest part of her, but it was, and I followed it. She grabbed at the blankets and yanked them off the bed, then stepped one knee on the bed, whipped her beautiful sexy red hair to one side, and looked over her shoulder at me as I stripped. That smile!

She leaned forward with her hands and brought her other knee up onto the bed. "Is this her side?"

"Mmmhmmm," I said as I approached her.

"Good," she said. "It's mine tonight. The bitch shouldn't have left you alone."

I should have been outraged. I should have said something. I should have defended Steff, and I definitely should have asked her to leave, and said she'd gone too far, that she could not talk about Steff like that and that I was not that kind of girl, but who was I kidding?

"Do you ever eat her ass out, Kara?"

A groan left my lips as I looked at her ass, posed like a cat on my girlfriend's side of the bed! "Is that what you want?"

"Mmmmmmmm, I do," she said, spreading her legs a little wider. "I want you to eat my tight little ass until I'm dripping onto your sacred fucking bed."

Damn it if she didn't have a way with words and damn me if I wasn't on my knees at the foot of our bed licking the edges of Jamie's sexy young ass. And when I went to get a taste of her pussy, damned if she didn't tell me, "No no, not till I literally drip". And I didn't mind at all. I loved the feeling of opening her throbbing ass with my tongue. To give me a better angle, she lowered her chest to the bed, arching her back and sticking her ass in the air as she made low carnal moans like she was a kitten being fucked.

"Oh yes, Kara," she said, "does that feel good? Eating my ass on your girlfriend's bed?"

I was starting to love the way she talked about Steff, as if she was nothing compared to the sweet 20-year-old I was cheating with, as if I had no choice but to fuck her behind Steff's back because she was the hottest woman I'd ever have in my bed, the one fuck I'd remember when I get to seventy years old. She was laying it on thick and my perfect girlfriend mindset may have hated it, but my body was craving more.

"You're my bitch, aren't you? I'm your Serena Williams. I'm the one you'll be thinking about for the rest of your life, and every time you're with Steff and having a hard time getting to orgasm, you'll be thinking about me. I'll be the one who gets you to orgasm. Now, get that tongue deep in my ass."

So, I did. I spread her cheeks apart with my hands and buried my tongue in her as far as it could go until she was whimpering.

"Oh fuck, yes, Kara. Tongue my sweet ass on your girlfriend's bed, make me drip my cum all over the sheets so she knows just how hot you made me."

As my hands slid over her ass stretching up to her back, I felt the sweat she was covered in and she let out a guttural moan, raising herself up and turning around to look at me. "Don't fucking stop," she said, pushing back onto my tongue. "Is this the sexiest ass you've ever eaten?"

"Mmmhmmmm," I moaned, gripping her thighs, letting my tongue slide out of her, then using my hands to pull her back to me as I forced my tongue deep into her ass again. And truly it was. Steff has a great ass, I won't lie, but Jamie's was so young, so tight, and it didn't hurt that it sat at the top of those delicious long, lean, tennis-player thighs.

Each time I thrust my tongue into her, pulling her back onto my mouth, her moans got deeper and louder and longer. She was so close, and it was my pleasure to make her cum like that because I was starting to get the feeling that she never had before. She liked it, clearly, but from the sounds she was making, this was her virgin ass-fuck orgasm.

Is I thrust faster and faster, her voice was got higher and more insistent. "Fuck me, Kara, fuck me. Fuck my pretty ass with your amazing tongue." As I picked up the pace even more, she joined my rhythm, pushing back I pushed forward.

"Yes," she screamed. "Don't fucking stop." And a few seconds later she screamed out my name and rolled over onto my side if the bed, sighing and moaning with her eyes closed for several more minutes. I stayed in the same spot, kneeled on the floor watching her, and when she opened her eyes, she focused on the spot of the bed where she'd dripped cum from her sweet pussy. "Fuck, that's hot."

With her legs open, she reached for my hair and with a smirk on her face, she pulled me between her legs. "Time for your reward," she whispered, and I didn't resist. She craned her neck to watch me as I licked along her inner thighs, cleaning up the juices of her orgasm slowly as I grinned up at her. Jamie was in no mood for finesse though and pulled me closer roughly, her hips pushing toward me as if to really fuck my face. She let go of my hair as I slid my tongue over her clit and fell back on her elbows, allowing her leverage to really push into me with her delicious wet cunt. But needing more, she leaned to one side, using just one elbow to hold her up as the other held my head and she returned to thrusting into my face.

I knew the game, though, and when my tongue slid deep inside her, she dropped onto her back and pinched her nipples. I was having none of that and I reached up with both hands and took her gorgeous breasts and alternated between massaging them and tweaking her nipples. She covered my hands with hers as I did this but when I sucked on her clit, she let out a long moan and stretched her hands above her as if reaching for something. I was in control now, alternating between licking her slit with long strokes and kissing her clit as she just writhed on the bedsheets, moaning and whimpering.

"Suck my clit," she blurted out as she gently guided my head with both her hands. "Make me cum."

That made me smile and I felt more in control of the situation, although honestly if I was really in control, I would have stopped it and acted like a responsible girlfriend. I would have called her a cab and told her it was a mistake instead of lightly sucking on this stranger's clit like she told me to. It was just a few seconds longer before she came with the slightest of moans, a long ohhhhhhhhhh, and her hands slid between her pussy and my mouth, alternating between slipping inside her and then inside my mouth.

She reached up and ran her fingers through her beautiful red hair as I slowly kissed my way up her tummy, making sure not to miss any of it, then around her breasts, everywhere but her perky nipples, which I left till the end. I moved higher then and hovered above her, smiling into those beautiful eyes as she stroked my hair, pushing it away from my face, mouthing the words, "That was so fucking good, so fucking good," over and over as she looked at me with a look of vulnerability I don't think I'd seen from her before.

After a while of this, she reached up and kissed me, simultaneously rolling me over onto Steff's side of the bed as she took the top position. She kissed me deeply as if trying to taste her pussy in every corner of my mouth, then licked over my lips and around them, even over my nose to get every last drop of the juices her sweet pussy had left behind.

She lifted her chest a little, then lowered it until just our nipples touched, then slowly lowered her face toward me with her tongue outstretched. I reached a little higher and sucked it into my mouth and she joined my lips with hers as my hands slid over her tight little 20-year-old ass. She leaned lower and took one nipple into her lips and I let out a whimper to encourage her to never fucking stop as I felt the sensation right down past my pussy and into my legs. She did the same with the other nipple and much as I wanted her to continue, I had no objections as she started to kiss lower and lower, over my tummy and then my bare mound and then finally to my wet, absolutely dripping wet pussy.

I reached down to push her beautiful red hair away from her sweet angel eyes, so I could watch her as she looked up to me and licked little circles along my upper thighs and over my slit. She slipped two fingers inside me, eliciting a long moan, then used those same fingers to rub my slit as she grinned up at me. Then she went back to long tongue strokes along my slit that seemed to lighten as they got to my clit, teasing me, bringing a moan of ecstasy and disappointment every time she skipped over my clit.

I looked down and mouthed the word, please, and she took on an impish grin and shook her head causing that gorgeous red hair to cover her face. I pushed it away again and mouthed, please, and he licked over my slit but missed my clit again. I looked at her as if in agony, which I was. "Please, Jamie, I need it." This time, she didn't toy with me and my eyes closed as her tongue slid over my clit and then from side to side, fast, then slow as if trying to find the right speed. When she did, my head dropped down as I shrieked an "ohhhhhhhhh fuck", causing her to repeat the action, bringing another breathless shriek as I felt my orgasm so fucking close. "Oh yes, Jamie, don't stop, please."