Smoking Fetish First Time Sex

Story Info
The first time we have sex while she smokes.
965 words
4.31
18.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was about 5'8" tall, with a 38DD chest, small waist and average hips. Her hairstyle was "Texas hair", which is to say she had bunches of lightly curly blonde hair completely surrounding her face and cascading onto her shoulders. When talking with you her eyes caught your attention as they were either a deep green or a deep blue, depending on the day and her mood. She dated a little before me, but a strict father had limited it with lots of rules.

I was just shy of 6' tall with short brown hair and brown eyes. Nothing special, except to her. I had never dated before her. As I think back it was because I was too busy doing things and having fun to worry about girls much. And I wasn't very articulate around them either. It just hadn't been an issue I felt the need to press.

We met once when we were young teenagers but didn't start dating until we met again late in our high school years. We got along very well and talked about everything under the sun which led to us knowing a lot about each other. We both also knew we had found "the one".

One warm Summer afternoon when we were both 19, a trip to a local lake had turned into a late afternoon heavy make out session. We had driven my old truck and were parked well away from everyone else, in a secluded group of trees. The truck had a wide bench seat and with the windows down it was quite comfortable. Comfort was important considering my underwear and jeans were down around my ankles and her hand was wrapped around my rock hard young cock, slowly jerking me off. I had taken her pants and panties down as well and had a couple of fingers deeply buried in her wet pussy looking for her G spot.

We were talking dirty to each other between kisses and love bites. Suddenly my lust over took my common sense and I decided to tell her about my Smoking Fetish. I had always hid it from her, as well as the rest of the world, now I was describing it in detail to someone that thought they knew everything about me.

In a rush I explained to her that it was just something that made women look sexier to me. That if she didn't want to do it, I understood. I knew that as a young teenager she had smoked cigarettes as a form of rebellion but she had not done it for more then a couple of weeks. It wasn't a completely alien concept to her. After a couple of questions she accepted it and said she would be willing to do it for me. I opened the truck glove box and handed her a pack of Salem cigarettes and a lighter. They had been in there for a couple of weeks while I built up the courage to tell her about my fetish. My cock was harder than iron as she opened the pack, pulled out a cigarette, put it between her lips and then lit it.

I was in awe. Here was a beautiful, stacked, woman in my truck smoking for me. And she was my woman, so this probably would only be the start of a long time thing. To say I was horny would be an understatement. I was ravenously lustful for her.

I watched her smoke for a minute or two, drawing the smoke into her mouth, holding it for a moment and then blowing it out the open window. She had further questions about what I liked and I answered them and explained further where possible to give her a full picture. Eventually I leaned in and gave her a kiss, tasting the smoke on her lips and tongue. I couldn't take it anymore and finished undressing her, removing her t shirt first, one arm at a time, while she transferred her cigarette from hand to hand. Then I unhooked her heavy bra freeing her magnificent big tits. She held the cigarette in her lips in a perfect dangle while she moved her arms together to shed the bra. She then kicked her tennis shoes off and slid her pants and panties the rest of the way off. She sat there naked, smoking and further inflaming me.

In a flash I removed my jeans, underwear and shoes as well. She quickly slid over toward me and laid down on the truck seat, with only her upper half elevated, the cigarette held between two fingers of her hand. I moved into position between her legs and without a thought to foreplay quickly drove my cock into her very wet tight pussy.

I fucked her hard and fast while she drew on her cigarette occasionally between thrusts. I would like to say I lasted for an hour, but it was only short minutes and I was spurting my load deep within her. After I moved off her she sat back up and stubbed out what was left of the cigarette on the outside of the door in a rust spot. We both got cleaned up a little, dressed and left the lake to go home. It was a quiet ride for awhile, as I was a bit embarrassed that I had told her so much. After a little while she asked how did she do and then we talked about it all the way home with me raving about it.

During our courtship and eventual marriage she would occasionally smoke cigarettes to turn me on usually before and during sex, but sometimes in public also. She admitted that it made her feel slutty to do it and she liked it too.