Smoking for the Headteacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm having a cigarette, Sir," I shrugged, hiding my nerves pretty damn well. I had nothing to fear now, but I was still nervous.

"I think you're forgetting something," he said, opening his desk drawer.

"Of course," I relaxed, when he put the black marble ashtray down in front of me before handing me the lipstick.

"Thanks, Sir," I smiled.

"You'll have to make this quick, Pippa. I have a round of squash at four thirty with your old friend Mr Horsham," he chuckled, standing up with a sports bag. "I'm awfully sorry, but I need to get changed," he smirked, searching my eyes for a response.

I scowled at the mere mention of Mr Horseshit, as we students called him, then coated my lips a thick red, while Mr Johnson unzipped the bag and laid his squash gear on the desk.

"You're forgetting something else, Pippa," he smirked, unbuttoning his shirt as I put the cork filtered Marlboro between my lips.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry, Sir!"

I sniggered with the unlit cigarette dangling from my mouth, pretending I wasn't watching him undress when I reached for my hair bobble and released my long brown locks. I then frizzed it out a little, remembering he preferred my hair that way.

Mr Johnson removed his shirt, revealing a hairy grey chest and a good body for a guy of his age. He wasn't toned like the athletic students, but for a guy knocking sixty he was in great shape. I blushed and picked up the lighter.

"I'm glad you remembered the hair," he said, before pulling on a blue t-shirt. I paused without lighting the cigarette. "You're still forgetting something."

He didn't look at me when he said it. He seemed interested and disinterested at the same time. I wanted to be in control but getting changed in front of me was making it difficult.

"What have I forgotten, Sir?" I looked lost.

Standing up straight behind his desk, Mr Johnson looked me directly in the eye and reached for his trouser zipper. I couldn't help but stare at his groin.

"You've forgotten to remove your blouse," he said with a straight face, then unzipped his trousers.

The tables quickly turned on their head once more, only this time it took just over three minutes and not three months.

Mr Johnson pulled his trousers down, bending as he did. He took them off as I sat there contemplating my next move. I only wanted to come in on my last day and take the piss out of him. Now I was torn over what to do, especially when he stood back up and revealed a rather large bulge at the front of his boxer shorts.

"Well?" he prompted me.

"I ... I ... ur ..."

"If that is all, Pippa, then you can see yourself out so I can finish getting changed."

Biting down on my lower lip, I made my decision. I put the cigarette back in my mouth and lit it. I took a deep drag to settle my nerves and then exhaled before leaving it to dangle and smoulder between my lips.

I reached for the buttons on my school blouse, and just like the last time I was in that office, I unbuttoned each and every one of them. I didn't play games this time though. I opened my blouse and slid it from my body, placing it on the desk before taking my second drag.

Mr Johnson smirked and made his way around the desk towards me. Exhaling a thick plume of smoke in front of me, he was soon standing behind me.

"Turn around and face the mirror," he spoke softly, but before I had the chance to respond, a half naked Mr Johnson put his hands on my bare shoulders and gently spun me around in the chair to face the mirror.

Our reflections peered back at us. I looked like a slut sat in front of my headteacher in my bra and school skirt, with my busty cleavage on display whilst holding a cigarette.

"Stand up," he instructed. "Relax and take a drag. The cigarette will help you I'm sure."

I stood up and he pulled the chair away. He still towered above me. I looked so weak and feeble, but to him I knew I looked sexy and easy.

"You need to realise how sexy you are when you smoke. Understand the sexual power you possess,"

"Sir?" I blinked, suddenly overwhelmed by his compliments.

"Raise your hand as if you're about to take a drag," he whispered into my ear. "Appreciate how sexy and seductive you are with the cigarette," he said, when I raised my hand and held it a couple of inches to the right of my mouth. "Your lipstick staining the filter. Your soft lips ready to take another drag," he went on seducing me. "You put the smoke into smoking, Pippa. So erotic."

"I ... I do?" I stuttered.

"Take a drag. A long, slow, deep drag. Watch yourself as you do it," Mr Johnson breathed against the left side of my neck, his hands still resting on my shoulders.

I gulped with weak legs as my now former headteacher seduced me further. As if in slow motion, I parted my red lips slightly and put the already stained cigarette filter between them.

Mr Johnson and I both watched with anticipation as I drew a long, slow, deep drag from the cigarette. I could see why he thought smoking was sexy, especially doing it consciously in the way he described.

"Beautiful, Pippa," he sighed against my neck, turning the surface of my skin into a sea of goose bumps. "Now inhale the smoke and notice how it feels inside your lungs."

Unsteady on my feet now, I leaned back into Mr Johnson, inhaling as deeply as I could. I closed my eyes, noticing how good and satisfying it felt to smoke, whilst noticing something hard pressing up against my lower back.

"That's it, Pippa. Hold it deep inside your body until you feel the urge to exhale. I'm going to remove your bra when you do it, ok?"

I nodded, not thinking with my head but connecting with the excitement this experience had created inside of me.

With my eyes still closed, my lungs full of smoke, I licked my lips and felt Mr Johnson's hands at the middle of my back. His fingers took hold of my bra clasp. He pulled it tighter together, unhooked it, then pulled it apart. From excitement alone I exhaled a long, steady stream of thick smoke and opened my eyes.

"Take another drag, Pippa. Long, slow and deep, again. But keep your eyes open this time," he whispered into my ear, while my bra hung from my shoulders, ready to fall away.

Mr Johnson was not my idea of attractive, but his voice was silky smooth now, vibrating throughout my mind and body.

I took another drag, long, slow and deep once more. Everything was so sensitive I could hear the end of the cigarette burning, and feel the thickness of my lips sucking on the soft, cork filter.

Then, as I exhaled another thick stream of smoke, Mr Johnson pushed the bra straps from my shoulders and cupped my breasts from behind.

By the time my white bra landed at my feet, his big hands were holding and massaging my big breasts. I moaned, fell back against him then gasped.

"Your tits are magnificent," he moaned, spinning me round and sucking a nipple into his mouth, then the other, whilst pushing my breasts together and lifting them higher.

"I wish we'd done this sooner, Pippa," he groaned into my breasts. "We don't have much time."

I had no idea what he was talking about. I was overcome with a level of eroticism I never thought was possible.

Mr Johnson walked me towards his desk, told me to stub out the cigarette and light another one.

Nauseous on nicotine and arousal, I didn't question him, not even when he bent me over his desk, lifted up my grey school skirt, and pulled down my white knickers.

I took another cigarette from my packet and lit it while he rubbed my bare pussy. His hand smoothed back and forth and we groaned continuously.

"Are you on the pill, Pippa?" he grunted, pulling down his boxer shorts and rubbing his cock against my pussy lips.

"Yes," I gasped out a lung full of smoke.

"Mmmmmm!" he moaned, forcing me to lay flat on my front.

My breasts pressed down on my school blouse, squashed against the desk. My hands were flat on the table, the cigarette poised between the first and seconds knuckles of my right index and middle fingers.

I couldn't take another drag, even if I wanted to, as Mr Johnson pushed inside of me and grunted over how tight I was.

All I could do was cry out in pleasure as he slowly fucked me over his desk, the headmasters desk.

He told me to be quiet but I couldn't. His cock was too big, reaching and filling me deep. As the cigarette smouldered, burning away ever closer towards my fingers, Mr Johnson fucked me with long, deep, slow strokes. I came quickly, shoving the sleeve of my school blouse into my mouth to lessen the sounds of ecstasy.

When the cigarette had burned down to the Marlboro logo, Mr Johnson tensed up, called me a naughty slut, then started ejaculating inside me. He grabbed my hair, pulled my head up, and told me to take a drag.

Moaning in agony and ecstasy, I took the drag, bringing the cigarette down to the filter. I dropped it into the ashtray and exhaled as Mr Johnson reached under my body, grabbed my right breast and finished dumping his cum into my pussy.

When he finished, Mr Johnson pulled out and told me to get dressed and leave. There was no compassion or sweet talk now. He'd finally gotten what he wanted all along. I guess I did too.

I pulled up my knickers, pulled down my skirt, and put my bra and blouse back on as quickly as I could. We barely spoke as he dressed for his game of squash with Mr Horsham.

"Is that your first time, Sir?" I asked, trying to salvage something from the experience.

"With a student?" he queried, finally dressed and ready to leave.

"Yes, Sir."

"Yes," he smiled. "I always saw something in you that made me believe you were capable of being naughty. You just needed the right circumstances."

"What do you mean, Sir?" I looked puzzled.

"Run along now, Pippa. I wish you the very best of luck at university. I'm sure the boys are going to love you. But remember what I said. Realise how sexy you are and understand the sexual power you possess."

"Ok," I nodded, bewildered.

"And be very wary of old kinky professors," he laughed.

"Oh, before I forget," I stopped.

"Yes?"

"Go easy on Sammy. Don't kick him out of the school."

Mr. Johnson grinned. "I was in a bad mood. But now I suddenly feel lighter on my feet. My stress has been lifted for some reason," he chuckled. Now get out of here, and don't worry about Sammy. He won't be expelled."

I walked out of Mr. Johnson's office, along the corridor, and out of the school exit for the very last time. Although it was the first time leaving with my pussy leaking cum into my knickers and down the inside of my legs.