Rachel's Story Pt. 01

Story Info
My smoking and sex journey.
2k words
4.28
20.1k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Rachel and this is the first part of my true story. Events (Part 1) took place close to 10 years ago, and I will follow up over time the other parts of my story- which took place more recently.

First off, and I know this sounds a cliche (but happens to be true) I am probably considered as being very attractive. Truth is- I know I am, but it's taken some of these events to realise my full assets (as it were...)

I'm blonde, shoulder length straight hair which is long enough to pin up should I choose the "Audrey Hepburn' look.

My boobs are quite large and firm, and I believe I've got a pretty good figure for a 49 year old (I was 39 for this part 1 of the story.) My husband (and others) appreciate my little black dress, stockings and heels look.

Now you've got the visual sense of me, let me start to tell my story.

About 20 years ago, my husband (Mark) of 5 years (at that time) 'confessed' to me that he's got a serious smoking fetish.

I was vaguely aware that this type of fetish existed, but as a non-smoker I never thought it was something that was a part of our life.

Whilst I didn't have any real hangups about smoking (I'd never tried it, but sometimes felt I was missing out on something when a few of the ladies went outside on one of our nights out), I couldn't see myself doing it.

Anyway, following this confession, Mark plucked up the courage to ask me to smoke for him. Even if it was just lighting one and holding it in my long red nailed fingers.

He even bought me a pack (he said the long white ones were his favourite and would look amazing with my sexiness and dress ensemble). I learned that they were VS120s menthol.

After much persuasion on his part, I eventually capitulated. I remember the first time I lit one for him. I was dressed up for sex (LBD, high heels, stay-ups, red nails).

He nearly came just looking at me!

I took a few puffs, but didn't inhale.

After sex, that day, I lit another one, and I didn't take long for 'round 2'- something that hadn't happened for a while!

Me smoking started becoming part of our sex life, and as the weeks turned into years, cigarettes (120s) just became part of life- although still having a special place in our sex life.

I wouldn't really describe myself as a smoker (maybe 10 a week, depending as well on sex and going out with the girls) - on these occasions I smoke a few more!

I guess I'm a woman who likes a cigarette. And if I'm honest, knowing the effect it has on Mark, and the way it makes me feel- especially when I'm all dressed up- I'm happy smoking my VS120s.

Mark particularly likes to fuck me from behind as I dangle a freshly lit 120.

As a special treat, I jerk him off wearing my long black opera gloves, and light up a fresh cigarette from the end of the finished cigarette.

We do have a great sex life.

Anyway, onto part 1 of my story....

As I mentioned, this first happened about 10 years ago.

Sex with Mark was and is fantastic. It sounds like that there's a 'but' coming on....not really, however (not 'but"!) I was also aware that I had never had sex with many partners, and certainly not with anyone but Mark, since we met. Some of my friends also considered me a bit of a prude. I didn't see it that way, but I was aware that I was very normal.

As I started going out in sexy clothes, smoked my long cigarettes, I was starting to become aware of male attention. And they definitely didn't place me in the prude category.

A bunch of us tend to meet up and go out about once a month. Sometimes to the same bar- which plays good music and varies between quiet and very busy (go figure) for a Thursday night.

There are 8 of us when we're up to full strength, but usually about 4 or 5 regulars. Mainly girlfriends from work. We work in a large office insurance complex downtown.

Our regular bar (to this day) is in a nice part of town with a few other bars and restaurants.

This one night, we were up to full strength, and 4 of us had gone outside for a cigarette. The have a seating area with some nice lighting and outside heaters.

The usual.

I noticed this guy on his own playing with his phone and nursing a beer and wasn't smoking..He was very good looking! So for those reasons he stood out a bit.

When we had all finished our cigarettes, Sarah said we should head back inside.

I was curious about this guy so I decided to stay out and chat with him.

I picked up my cigarettes and lighter and placed them in my purse, picked up my drink and walked over to his table.

I asked him "do you mind"?

He gave a big smile and said "not at all. Please, join me".

We struck up a conversation and got on really well. His name was Sam and he was an account manager for a law firm.

I got around to asking him why he was sat outside if he wasn't smoking.

He said something about wanting to get some fresh air, but none of us were convinced...

I decided to call him out and exclaimed 'you've got a smoking fetish haven't you- you like to watch women smoke!'

He went very red and didn't know what to say at first. He then declared 'guilty as charged. How did you know? Was I obvious?'

"Well, not so much. I just happen to know something about this subject. My husband is one such fetish lover and got me into smoking. Since then, I've realised how much a thing it is, so I kinda look for telltale signs. Like a man on his own, not smoking, and glancing up too frequently to be natural."

'Wow. Incredible. Somebody as stunning as yourself got into smoking to please your husband, and now you're a natural. Incredible. Your husband is one lucky guy!'

'Thank you for the compliment Sam. But it works both ways. I really enjoy smoking and our sex life has really been enhanced by it."

"Again, wow! This is so insightful, plus I'm a bit aroused if you don't mind me saying. Being a bit forthright here, as you brought up sex, is there any chance we could go back to my place?'

'Sorry Sam. Married and all that'.

He cleared his throat and said, 'any chance of a smokey blowjob in the back of the alley behind this place?'

I smiled sweetly and said, 'sorry Sam. To be honest, that's not something I really do for my husband either. Mark asks occasionally, but I remind him of what he already has, which stops him asking for a while!'

He laughed and said 'I understand. I guess a handjob is out of the question".

I paused before I answered, and said, 'OK'.

He looked at me and said 'for real?'

I said, 'sure, why not. I will jerk you off until you cum. Then we go our separate ways. '

'Er, fantastic. Wow. I didn't expect that! Thank you. Let's go!'

I took him by the hand, picked up my purse and headed off to the back of the outside area where it joins the alley.

We walked to a dark area, and clearly no one was around.

He asked me if I would smoke while I was jerking him off. I said 'of course I will Sam. All part of the Rachel experience!'

He got his trousers down and pulled out his cock.

It was certainly something to look at and hold. It was bigger and thicker than Mark"s.

'Well Sam, I can certainly see how you keep the ladies pleased!'

I started stroking it and he groaned with pleasure.

'Rachel, use your other hand, the one with your wedding ring. I want to see your red nailed married hand on my cock"

I obliged- besides, I needed my right hand for my cigarette.

'Can you undo your blouse and get your magnificent tits out? I won't touch them' I get that they're off limits and everything, but to just see them when you're jerking me off will be amazing '.

I stopped stroking him for a moment whilst I unbuttoned my white blouse, removed my bra, and got my tits out as requested.

He very much approved!

I started going a bit faster and felt him swelling up even more. I paused for a second to light up a 120, then let it dangle from my lips as I started jerking faster.

Then he did something which was a bit unexpected...I don't know if I approved or not, but didn't object. He grabbed a handful of my hair. It wasn't rough, but wasn't gentle either. He the started saying 'oh you fucing bitch, pump my cock and suck on your ciggy you fucking married blonde bitch. Pump my fucking cock and suck down your 120. You fucking bitch, jerk me faster.'

I obliged his request but was doing it anyway, without the hair pulling and expletives.

I don't know what I was feeling to be honest. I felt that this moment was a turning point in my life. I felt sexy, dangerous, and very much turned on and alive!

If I could have stepped out of my body for a second and looked at what was happening, I would have seen: a sexy but respectable blonde housewife in a white blouse, short black skirt, heals, kneeling in the dirt with a long cigarette dangling from her mouth, tits out, jerkiing off a stranger who was pulling her hair and calling her a fucking bitch.

I felt incredible.

It didn't take long. He started speaking faster and the expletives rolled into one. I felt him stiffen and the he shot his load. I mean, this guy was frikkin turbocharged! My husband spurts a little, but Sam seemed to have a pressure washer embedded inside.

I wondered for a moment what it would be like cumming inside me...

I puffed on my cigarette as I slowed down to a gentle stop.

He was in ecstacy and purred how that was truly the best handjob he'd ever had.

'I aim to please' I said!

He cleaned himself up with a tissue, and I made myself decent again.

As I started going back inside to be with the girls, he asked if we would see each other again.

I told him that I was generally here the last Thursday of every month, winked at him, and stepped inside.

I had some banter from the girls asking me where I'd been, and what I'd been up to with that good looking guy.

'Nothing' I said, and smiled sweetly.

I got dropped off at home by taxi,and headed straight up to bed.

Mark was still up reading in bed and I leaned down and kissed him.

'Have you smoked a whole pack tonight, gorgeous? You smell very heavy of smoke!" he said.

"I've probably had more than usual' I replied truthfully. 'I was outside for a while. You know how it is, you lose track of time when you get caught up in something. Anyway. is it a problem?'

"No darling, not at all. Quite the opposite. Fancy a fuck? You're looking stunning as usual and smelling of smoke.'

'Oh, yes please!' I replied.

I undid my blouse for the second time that evening and pulled down my knickers and climbed on top of Mark. There was no foreplay, he just went straight to the bullseye. And boy, how I needed it. I was organising in about 30 seconds as Mark fucked me for all he was worth.

He soon came and let out a long satisfied moan as his seed squirted into my womb. We both lay there shuddering. It was a very,very intense fuck.

It was almost as if he detected some change in me. I don't know. What I do know is that I was feeling amazing and was enjoying an incredible sex life.

But let me tell you more in part 2.....