Smoking Gets Her Man Pt. 02

Story Info
Learning to smoke cigarette has attracted Monica.
1.9k words
4.51
4.3k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 11/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story of Annie's smoking discovery continues ... enter the gorgeous sexy Monica. If you aren't into smoking, please stop here!!

On the way to the Mall to meet Monica, Annie called into the service station to buy her first ever packet of cigarettes and a small pink Bic lighter. The assistant remembered her and didn't ask for ID.

Shocked at the price, she realised why her friends chose to vape. If she started smoking cigarettes and buying new clothes to keep up her new image, she would have to find a part time job...straight away.

Cigarette smoking was cool and after just three cigarettes she loved it. The taste of real nicotine laden smoke filling her mouth, inhaling it deep into her lungs ... and the so addictive high. Omg, this was sooo good.

Vaping on the way to the mall the teen felt happy and relaxed. Her young body's growing need for nicotine was being well satisfied.

Seated at a Starbucks outside table was Monica. A short blue dress showing an enviable expanse of thighs, provocatively low cut, displaying her firm 32D breasts. She looked stunning, her long dark hair, skillfully styled cascading over her shoulders ... and she was smoking a cigarette. Annie's heart leapt ... how she wished she could look as gorgeously grown up and sexy as Monica.

She smiled when she saw Annie, stood up, opened her arms and hugged her, "Hi sweetheart ... this is so cool ...let me get the coffees ..."

While Annie waited, she had an unmistakable urge. Peeling the wrapping off the packet, she shook a cigarette out, put it between her moist lips and lit the end with her little pink Bic. Inhaling deeply, she held her breath as long as she could, then slowly allowed the smoke to escape from her mouth. The buzz was starting to come, not as strong as the first time. Again she filled her young body with the beautiful smoke ... the nicotine did its work ... she felt a dizziness and sense of excitement and relief. She was relaxed and happy, her nipples erect ...

Monica, the smart, straight A's schoolgirl, had a problem. For months she and Mark had been an inseparable couple. Three weeks ago she found he had been with another girl in her class. She was devastated, angry and confused. Would she ever trust a boy again?

Another instinct was emerging within her needy body. There had to be an alternative.

Yesterday in the park she had seen Mark take Annie to the woods ... to their secret place, where they had endless sex ... and more.

Enough was enough. Shocked, disappointed, why would she ever trust a boy again? Did she understand how their minds worked? No. Did she want to understand? No, not interested!

Two girls in her class had been in a relationship for the last two months. They seemed so happy together, content, close, caring for each other, so different to a relationship with an immature boy. Monica knew what she wanted.

She knew who she wanted.

"What made you change your image, Sweetheart? You look gorgeous."

Annie looked down, embarrassed. This beautiful sexy girl liked her new image enough to comment on it.

This was exciting. Monica was incredibly beautiful and so sexy ... and lovely.

"Thank you". She looked down, paused, "it's so cool that you like the new me."

Vape to lips, deep inhale ... Monica knew what she wanted to say, but should she?

As Annie innocently put the smoldering cigarette to her lips, Monica knew she had to say it ...

"Sweetheart," she stopped, this was all a mistake, a crazy idea.

Annie could sense she was getting upset. She gave her a cigarette. Monica, hand shaking put it between her lips. Annie lit it. She nervously devoured the smoke.

She rested her hand on Monica's. Their eyes met ...

"Now tell me..."

Silence ... then Monica nervously whispered, "Can we be friends?"

"That would be so cool."

"I mean, real friends, girlfriends."

Annie needed to collect herself, control her instincts, understand where this was leading.

"Can we talk somewhere quiet."

"We live five minutes up the road. Parents are away this weekend."

xxxxx

A modern house in a road of similar properties, it was a comfortable, relaxing and well looked after family home.

"A glass of chilled white wine?"

"Cool." Annie sucked hard on her vape.

We'll take it upstairs. The parents only allow me to smoke in my room.

Monica's room consisted of a large bed, desk, chair and an old settee.

"Welcome to my world."

"A good world?" Annie was curious.

"It is mostly ...you like it"?

Without thinking, Annie sat on the bed. Monica sat next to her.

As Annie watched Monica's fumble with a cigarette packet she could see she was tense.

"I need a cigarette." She lit up, filled her lungs with the cool smoke ... and relaxed.

"That's better." She passed the packet to Annie.

Annie lit up with her little pink BiC and took a deep and very satisfying inhale. Was she starting to like cigarettes too much? Again, erect nipples ... something was happening between her legs. And she really liked Monica ... but to be her girlfriend. Did she really mean girlfriend?

"Tell me about it."

Silence, the Monica nervously asked the question, "You like Mark?"

"Yes, why?"

"You know he was my boyfriend until six weeks ago We'd been together for nearly six months "

Annie was surprised. Where was this leading?

"I finished with him when I discovered he'd been with Jo."

Annie gasped. Jo was in their class. She seemed so shy and unconfident.

"And since then he has been with another three of my friends." Monica broke down, tears flooding down her face. "it's ... horrible ... I hate him!"

"Please tell me ... you haven't let him ..."

Annie was devastated. "Yes".

Tears ran down her face. "My first time."

Both girls were in tears.

Now Monica was lying on the bed, facing the wall, sobbing.

Annie knew what she wanted and they needed ...she lay down behind Monica ...

"We'll both feel better if we have a cuddle." Without waiting for an answer she spooned into Monica.

"Oh my god, sweetheart, I thought you'd never ask."

"What did you mean by "girlfriend?"

"More than friends ..." Monica just wanted one thing.

"I've never been with a girl before. I'm not gay "

"Neither have I."

Monica moved Annie's hand to her breast.

"Omg ... this is beautiful." Monica started to stress - she hoped she hadn't gone too far. No need - Annie was very happy ... she wanted more.

Both girls were about to cross a line.

Monica rolled onto her back, Annie, on top. As their lips met their tongues entered deep into each other's smokey mouths.

Two needy teens about to explore a whole new world of young lesbian love. They undressed.

Monica closed the curtains, darkening the room. This was now a private world, girlfriend in her bed, waiting. The curvy young body, those incredible full breasts ... the secret paradise between her legs ready to be explored and tasted.

As their young bodies touched in the warm bed she put the vape between her girlfriend's lips. Annie inhaled deep into her lungs. Then Monica filled her nicotine addicted body ...

They kissed ... and kissed ... devouring each other with uncontrolled passion. Annie caressed her lover's perfect smooth neck ... so beautiful, so soft ... and feminine.

She could feel Monica changing position ...those beautiful lips were on her breasts ... gently sucking like a baby drinking her milk ... on and on and on ... indescribable pleasure.

During the next fifteen minutes, they held each other tight, making love, exploring their needy young bodies, their lives changed for ever.

Both girls were very happy and emotional. This was a new start.

Lying side by side in the warm bed in the darkened room Annie needed reassurance

"Are we really girlfriends?"

"Yes, sexy smoking girlfriend, and you're mine ... "

"You like me smoking?

"Yes ... smoking makes you look more grown up, sweetheart. Your new image ... you aren't any more a freckle faced kid looking more like a sixteen year old ... and you're very, very sexy.

Annie didn't know what to say ... This was so new. So much had changed in forty eight hours

She moved up the bed until her right breast with its erect nipple was resting against Monica's lips.

"Drink ..."

Xxxxx

As she walked home Annie was trying to come to terms with the big changes in her life.

Would she ever want a boyfriend again? Probably not, although it felt so good having Mark deep inside her. Would she ever trust a boy again? No! Was she really gay, a lesbian? Yes, after lovemaking with Monica, there was no comparison. Monica's girlfriend? Yes, yes, yes!

Smoking - this was sooo good. Vaping was cool, but didn't compare with cigarettes. How she loved lighting up, the rush of cool smoke entering her young body, the satisfaction, and the warm strong nicotine laden smoke as she reached the end. But she couldn't afford to only smoke cigarettes, so for the time being she would have to be satisfied with vaping.

She would have to find an after school job to pay for new clothes and cigarettes.

What should she tell her mother? Vaping wasn't enough - she had to be able to smoke cigarettes at home. She wouldn't approve, but best get it over with!

Xxxxx

As Annie entered the flat her mother Maria, cigarette between her lips, was busy cooking dinner. What had happened to her baby girl? She shouldn't be vaping at her age ... that had to stop. She may be eighteen, and in theory an adult, but she was still her little girl.

As she took the cigarette from between her lips she heard Annie coming in ... a cigarette in her hand.

"What are you doing! You don't smoke. Put it out ..."

"I do smoke, just like you are right now, and I won't put it out." Annie slowly, defiantly put the cigarette between her moist lips, sucked hard, inhaled, then gradually released the addictive smoke.

"But it's bad for you. You're not...." She stopped? Annie was old enough. "Who have you been mixing with? Who's been influencing you?"

"Mum, I'm eighteen. Not a child."

Marie sat down at the kitchen table, head in hands. Her baby had grown into a young adult. She had to let go.

Annie put her arm around her mother's shoulder.

"It's ok. Your baby has grown up ... but she still loves you."

Marie looked up. In front of her was a beautiful young woman. Anger turned into pride.

"We'll have to buy another ashtray ...

As they ate dinner together, mother and daughter both realised their relationship had matured.

At the end of the meal as Annie made the coffee an increasingly familiar urge reminded her of her new habit.

She needed a cigarette. This would be the test. Slightly nervously she took a pack out of her bag. Her mother also had a packet in her hand

"Have one of mine, mum." She wasn't sure how her mother would react.

"Thank you sweetie".

As Annie put the cigarette between her lips her mother's lighter clicked

"Let me light it for you."

The teen inhaled deeply. How she loved the feeling ... a need satisfied, the the pure joy of the addictive smoke filling her mouth on its journey deep into her demanding young body.

Xxxxx

The inexperienced Annie is on a journey, but where to? Her life is changing ... but where will it end?

More to come ...