Smoking Gets Her Man Pt. 01

Story Info
Learning to vape then smoking cigarettes, Annie gets her man.
3k words
4.72
5.6k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 11/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about Annie's smoking discovery. If you aren't into smoking, please stop here!!

All through school it had been a problem. Why didn't she look her age?

Just over 5ft tall, Annie was slightly over weight - her mum called it puppy fat - she had just had her eighteenth birthday. Looking in the mirror she realised that no matter how carefully she did her makeup, she looked like a sixteen year old trying to look older.

She'd had several boyfriends, mostly her own age or younger. They seemed so immature, even childish. Boys older than her didn't seem interested, probably because she looked too young for them. After all, why would a mature twenty two year old guy be seen with a girl who looked only sixteen?

At just eighteen she was still a virgin and very confused. This led to frustration. Why did people treat her like a child? All she wanted was a boyfriend - a real boyfriend. She fantasised having a firm cock deep inside her, being with an experienced lover who would take her virginity and satisfy her very needy body.

Annie spent a lot of time by herself. Her parents divorced shortly after she was born. Now she lived with her mother in a small flat in the city centre. Maria worked most evenings in a high end restaurant. As she explained, the hours were long, but the tips were good.

xxxxx

School seemed to be divided into two groups - vapers and non vapers. Some of the more popular girls had started. Their followers had started to indulge, because it was the thing to do, almost expected of them. A friendly local convenience store helped newbies chose their first disposable vapes, the flavours and nicotine content.

Annie was surprised at how quickly some of her classmates had appeared to become dependent on their vapes. At morning and lunch breaks, the toilets and the park outside the school were the meeting place for the addicted students of all ages.

Vaping in their black thigh length mini skirts and grey tights and breast hugging tee shirts they looked so adult and confident as they inhaled the nicotine laden clouds of addictive pleasure. No longer schoolgirls but sophisticated young women. How she wished she could be like them. Perhaps ...

Annie made a decision. The convenience store was on her way home.

Unconfidently she went to the counter,

"I'll have the blue menthol vape please."

The assistant looked at her - she seemed very young. He could be in trouble.

"ID please."

"Sure." She showed the assistant her ID.

"Ok."

There it was, her first ever vape. She hid it at the bottom of her school bag, ready to try once Marie had left for the restaurant. She had never smoked. This was very new and exciting.

Ten minutes after her mother had left, Annie took the vape out of its packaging. This was sooo cool! She was ready.

Sitting on her bed, she put it between her lips. Then a gentle puff ... the warm nicotine laden menthol vapour rolled over her tongue, filling her mouth. Blowing it out, she was surprised at the amount of vape she had sucked in.

She wrapped her moist lips around the nozzle and sucked harder. The menthol taste was pleasant, but the whole sensation was amazing. Excitement was filling her body. This was so good. Now she knew why people loved vaping.

She'd heard her friends talking about the feeling when you inhale. But how do you inhale ... perhaps just breathe it in? Lips tightly around the vape ... suck hard, fill mouth, then breathe in as much as you can ... hold it ... breathe out ...

A few seconds later she felt something ... a beginner's nicotine high ... light headed, heart pounding ... and what was happening to her nipples...why were they so erect?

Again, she sucked in, this time as hard as she could, filling her lungs ... held it in as long as she could ... slowly breathed out ... head spinning ... eyes closed ... hand under bra ... stroke nipple ... omg, that felt amazing.

Shaking, she took slow deep breaths to calm herself down. What was happening to her? She stood up, felt strange, hand on wall to balance herself then over to the mirror. A childish face stared back at her. Disappointing. Then vape to her lips, empty lungs, deep inhale ... hold it in ... addictive nicotine being deposited in her young lungs, slowly breathe out.

A sophisticated young woman stared back at her from the mirror.

Vape in hand, Annie went downstairs to start her homework. First a strong black coffee. Her mother always had a cigarette with a coffee. That was the adult thing to do. She sipped the coffee, put the vape between her lips, sucked hard, held the nicotine laden vapour in her lungs as long as she could, then slowly exhaled.

Once again a head rush. This was sooo good..

By the time Annie had gone to bed she had filled her young body with the addictive nicotine over sixty times.

xxxxx

Annie slept restlessly and was woken at 2am as she heard her mother's bedroom door close. She turned over to go back to sleep but her mind was racing. Should she change her image? Sure, she was a little overweight - but her teen breasts were a well developed 31c, generous firm thighs and a sexy curvey full butt. It was all a question of confidence. She would look at how the most successful girls dressed, and she would adapt their style to her body.

She still couldn't sleep. Would a vape help? Her mother wouldn't notice - probably asleep by now. She took it out of her bag, breathed out, put the vape between her moist lips, sucked and inhaled as much as she could, deep into her lungs and held it inside her body for a full twenty seconds. Again the wonderful head rush, one hand squeezed a sensitive excited nipple, put the vape between her lips to fill her needy lungs once again, and again ....

Omg, why was she was getting turned on..What was happening to her? Hand between her legs ... wet, sticky ... finger enters vagina ... in... out ... in ... out.

An explosive orgasm. Breathless, then the teen lay still. Thinking.

The next morning Annie woke up with an unfamiliar bitter taste in her mouth. The vape was on the bedside table. Without thinking she put the nozzle between her lips, sucked and inhaled deeply and held it in as long as she could. A buzz ...almost a feeling of relief.

Today, and from now on would be different. She would join the vaping girls in the park. A tight black miniskirt, that she had bought but hadn't dare to wear, a teeshirt closely following the shape of her breasts, grey tights, and heavier makeup to make her look older.

As she left the for school, vape in hand, she felt excited. If you want to be a mature teen, you have to act like one. This was just the start.

She felt good. Her new image was giving her confidence. Vaping added maturity - no longer a schoolgirl but a young woman. Would she attract attention, the right attention? How she would love to be in a relationship, making love every day. Why was she still a virgin at eighteen!

Well, of course she knew ... because she had looked like a child. Now her image was changing. A raunchy outfit over her curvy young body. She knew it looked sexy, but she'd never had the confidence to put it to the test.

The short skirt hugged her curvy butt, exposing her perfect firm thighs. The shape of her breasts under the tight tee shirt left little to the imagination. The school gates in the distance, she sucked hard on the vape ... she loved the feeling ... almost relief.

"What are you doing? Have you started ...." A voice came from behind her.

"Yes," Monica's was one of the popular lunchtime vapers. "Why not?" Annie was defensive.

"It suits you. Been vaping long?"

"No, tried it yesterday."

"You look very cool. You know where we go at lunchtime?"

"The park?"

"Meet me at lunchtime. I'll show you where we go."

She was excited. Why would Monica, one of the most mature, attractive girls in her class ,offer to help her? How she wished she could be like her - confident, attractive and naturally sexy. Now Annie was getting turned on ... omg, her breasts, perfect legs and those deep brown eyes ... but they could never be friends.

Monica was out of her league.

During the morning Annie found it hard to concentrate on lessons. She noticed that Mark, a gorgeous, tall, well built boy kept glancing at her during the IT lesson. She'd always liked him, even fantasised about being with him, but he never took any notice of her, probably because she looked like a sixteen year old. But now he seemed interested. This was exciting. She smiled back at him. He looked down.

Her body was acting strangely. Why were her nipples so sensitive inside her bra. Concentration was difficult. Her mind kept wandering.

As they entered the park Annie was surprised to see Monica open her bag and take out a packet of cigarettes.

"Just what I need after a long morning "

She put a cigarette between her lips and lit up.

Annie sucked hard on her vape. How she loved the warm vapour rolling over her tongue filling her lungs. Confident, happy with the new Annie, she repeatedly filled her young body with the addictive clouds of nicotine.

Approaching the vapers' meeting place she noticed Mark. As soon as he saw her he came over.

"Hi Annie. Didn't know you had the habit," he took a long drag of his vape. He looked down at her breasts, then her stocking clad thighs, "Are you meeting somebody?"

Annie took a deep vape. Was her new image working "No, why?"

Awkwardly the boy looked down, "Just wondered ... you look different."

"You like it?" Annie was on a roll ..,

He looked down, embarrassed

"Yes, a lot."

"Thank you, Mark". .

"Go for a walk - too crowded here?"

Annie's heart missed a beat. Why was she sticky between her legs?

"Sure."

She felt him take her hand as he led her to a bench in a secluded wooded area.

"It's quieter here."

They sat down.

Mark spoke first, "You're into vaping?" She felt his hand on her exposed thigh. Nice. She was getting hugely turned on. Omg, please do more. I'm ready for anything...

"Just started -love it."

"You'll not want to stop."

"Don't care. Why would I want to stop?" She took another deep inhale, held it in relaxed, closed her eyes.

She felt his hand moving under her skirt. Opening her legs, she wanted more. His hand moved further up, then stopped.

"It's ok ... don't stop ... please "

"You sure? You don't have to ..."

"Please ..." she sucked as hard as she could, filling her lungs with the addictive nicotine, and held it in

She. Felt Mark's fingers between her legs, running with her sex juices, touch her clit. The sensation was like nothing she'd felt before. Her whole body shook, she cried out. The orgasm went on and on. Then still. She started crying, in happiness as she released the remaining cloud of vape from between her lips.

"My god, you needed that."

All Annie could do was say "Yes."

He kissed her on the lips, "You're beautiful."

Nobody had ever called her beautiful before.

"Thank you".

"See you again?"

Annie paused for effect. She mustn't sound too eager, "Would you like to?"

"Yes."

"Me to."

Annie was very happy.

xxxxx

"Annie, sweetheart, why have you started vaping? You left the packaging on the kitchen table. You know it's bad for you."

All feelings of adulthood evaporated. She was being treated like a naughty child. Then the teen felt a flush of anger.

"Why are you asking? Why do you smoke cigarettes?"

"Because I like them."

Annie took the vape out of her bag, put it between her lips, sucked hard, held her breath and slowly exhaled.

"And I like vaping."

Maria sat down, shocked.

Annie knew she had her mother cornered.

xxxxx

A text message appeared on Annie's phone

"Hi Annie - are you ok x?

"Yes, very xxx"

"Meet tonight?"

"Love to xx"

"Curry? "

"Yes"

"Pick you up at 8,00?"

"Cu then."

Marie had left for work. Annie was relaxing with a coffee and a vape, thinking about the night ahead. The she had an idea.

"Mark, home alone, bring a take away here instead? Xx

"Sure, on my way. Cu 30 mins"

On the kitchen counter was a half empty packet of Marie's Benson and Hedges. Out of curiosity Annie took a cigarette and put it between her lips, took a Bic lighter out of a draw, and bought the flame to the end.

Smoke rushed into her mouth. She inhaled...a very different sensation. Cool smoke laden with nicotine ... omg, so good. This was the real thing. As she took deep inhales, a nicotine high was growing.

Then the doorbell rang. Mark had arrived with the takeaways. Without thinking, cigarette in hand she opened the door.

She didn't realise the effect she would have on him. This young eighteen year old girl, full of surprises was really turning him on. She hardly looked old enough to smoke a cigarette.

"You look so cool."

Mark knew his erection was showing. Annie had noticed.

She leaned up and gave him a smokey kiss. "Thank you."

How she wanted to be held, taken over ...

"You smoke cigarettes?"

"This is my first ... thought I'd try one of my mother's."

"You look good ..."

The end of the cigarette glowed red as she put it between her lips, drew hard, inhaling more of the nicotine laden smoke. Her sex juices were flowing.

Pre cum was seeping from the end of Mark's cock - but would she let him enter her? Never had he felt like this about a girl.

For the first time in her life she wanted just one thing ... this gorgeous mature teen inside her. What did real sex feel like? A hard cock entering her body for the first time - sure it would hurt, but then what would it feel like? Would he be gentle with her, a considerate lover?

Should she tell him? He might change his mind, feeling she was too inexperienced. Say nothing, let it happen ... be ready for the pain.

They didn't speak. Each knew what the other wanted. Their instincts had taken over.

Putting the cigarette out, she took his hand and led him into the bedroom, locking the door.

Mark didn't know what to expect. At first Annie let him take control, to lead their lovemaking. Never before had she felt like this. Within minutes her basic animal instincts had taken control. Unrestrained, uninhibited, her young body took Mark onto a different level. Never before had he experienced such ferocious, almost violent sex.

Annie was ready. It was time. After eighteen years she knew what she wanted.

She lay on her back, legs wide apart ... and took his cock, guided it to her vagina.

"Now Mark, now ..."

She felt seven inches of firm cock enter her, lubricated by her overflowing sex juices.

Then she gasped - a sharp pain as he broke her hymen and penetrated deep into her body.

They made love. Annie felt the soreness, but the feeling of his cock making love to her was totally wonderful. As their bodies pulsed faster and faster, she could hear Mark gasping ... uncontrollable sexual excitement was building in her teen body.

Mark ejaculated long and hard, deep inside her. Moments later, Annie's body shook as she had the strongest, longest orgasm of her life.

She could see a tear on Mark's cheek. They cuddled up together, holding each other tight.

Silence, then Annie spoke first, "That was beautiful ... so good feeling you inside me."

"You're a beautiful lover." He wasn't sure whether to ask ... "Was that your first time?"

"Yes" Annie smiled, "you're the first."

He kissed her softly, tenderly on her lips.

"Girlfriend?"

"Lover?"

"Together?"

"Yes."

"Let's share a cigarette."

Naked, they went into the kitchen. Annie took a cigarette out of her mother's pack. Putting her lips tightly around it, she lit the end, inhaling the addictive nicotine laden smoke. Although only the second cigarette of her life she realised how much more satisfying it was than vaping.

"Omg, this is so good."

Mark was staring at her. There was the sexiest girl he'd ever seen.

He led her back into the bedroom, lay on his back, erect. Instinctively she knew what to do ... straddled him, until his cock was touching her vagina. Cigarette in mouth, as she lowered herself, and guided his cock deep inside her. Then up ...down ...up down. Faster and faster, deep inhales, exhales .... she was a woman possessed.

xxxxx

The following morning was Saturday. No school. She stretched over to her bedside table for her vape. Sucking hard, she filled her lungs with the nicotine laden cloud of pleasure, holding her breath for as long as she could to let her body absorb it. The feeling of Mark deep inside her body making love to her was totally amazing. She realised how much she had missed, living her sheltered life. Now she would make up for lost time.

She got up, went into the kitchen, made a strong coffee. Without thinking she put a cigarette between her lips and lit up. The smoke rushed into her mouth followed by a deep inhale into the depths of her young body ...

A text message appeared on her phone

"You busy babe? Meet later for coffee at Mall? xxx "

It was Monica. A surge of excitement filled her body. Something was happening to her ...

"Luv to. 3.00 Starbucks?"

Annie realised that she had grown up

xxxxx

Annie's life has changed for ever .... to be continued ...

"