Smoking Hot Ch. 13

Story Info
Ade celebrates non-smoking, with Dan and Laura.
7.1k words
4.56
3.2k
1
0

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Starting with this penultimate chapter?

What you missed in the 12 prior chapters:

Adrian gave up smoking when his friend Laura said that if he did, he could fuck her arse three months later. But since then, he's got together with Dan, an online date Laura found him to help distract from his cravings. Eventually Dan found out about Ade's agreement with Laura.

In the previous chapter, Adrian didn't believe it when Dan told him to go ahead.

Will they, won't they?

Yes, I'm aware that this is a woman narrator in the Gay Male category. If there were a Filthy Bisexual category, most of my stories would be in it, but in the meantime, chapters with GM content are in the GM section (mild spoiler).

__________________________________

Three months since my friend Adrian gave up smoking.

I'm nervous and still don't know what to expect.

A sincere hug from two guys is a good start.

"Come on in!" Ade greets me.

"We're having dinner in civilised fashion," Dan explains, tea-towel over one shoulder of his tight-fitting T-shirt.

Adrian's looking a bit pale and nervous, but otherwise back to his normal self, smiling widely at me.

"Bet you thought this day would never happen! Me, three months off the fags!"

"Well, until three months ago, that's what I thought! Once you'd really decided to give it a go, then, well... You're a stubborn git. I had faith in you."

"Isn't he just!" Dan chimes in, after the word 'stubborn'.

"Oi!"

"Last time I let you be a workaholic, I tell you. No more working weekends, nor after 10 pm, you hear?"

Ade looks chastened, amusingly.

"Dan, thanks so much for looking after him."

He shrugs. "If it hadn't been for me, he wouldn't have got into that state."

I'm not convinced by Dan's attempts to put the blame onto himself.

"Or me. On the other hand, if it hadn't been for me, he'd never have met you, so I'm trying not to feel too guilty." I still feel bad, though.

"You're right. No, it's all because our man here is soft in the head. Yes you are, don't argue."

Adrian turns his palms up on the table and shrugs, happily.

"It's nice seeing you on a more relaxed occasion," Dan continues, turning over something in a pan.

I catch Adrian's eye. "Oh, I don't know. You seemed pretty relaxed the first time we met!"

Bingo. Adrian's laughing and Dan has to drop his spatula, he's corpsing so much.

Once he's recovered enough to take the pan off the hob, Dan turns and faces me, still a bit red, but grinning. He comes over and shakes my hand. "Ta, for the introduction." And then he collapses laughing again.

"I think we're going to get on."

Adrian agrees. "Aye. Now the important question - are you going straight for the whisky this night?"

"D'you have any wine?"

"That'd be a no."

"Whisky it is, then. Pass us a glass. What are you having?"

"I found this nice wee bourbon a while back. Thought it would go with the ribs and greens, all American, like. Glass for me, glass for you."

I glance at Dan. "You not having any?"

"Not really my thing, just once in a while. I prefer the beer."

"Going for American beer to go with the food?"

"God, no! You know what they say about Yank beer, like sex in a canoe..."

"Fucking close to water, I know. There's some good microbreweries nowadays, though," I tell him.

"True, but they don't export much, yet. So might as well stick to the European lagers using the same recipes. Or what's in the fridge; same difference!" He tracks down an Amstel from the salad drawer, which is clearly a beer drawer in this household. Lots of veg on the shelves, though - they're both eating pretty healthily. I suspect they're a good influence on each other.

They've rustled up ribs and jacket potatoes, plus salads and olives and cheese. Dan is moving confidently around both the kitchen island and Adrian, laying a hand on his shoulder to steer him out of the way, left then right. More surprising is that Adrian is letting him.

Diane wouldn't do that. They'd both decide who was working in which bit of the kitchen, and no-one ever unexpectedly touched him from behind.

I wonder how much is Adrian getting more relaxed about life in general, or whether it's just easier because Dan's taller than him?

Adrian dishes up for me and him, and we get stuck into the food, stickiness from the ribs getting all over.

"These are good! You make them?"

"Hell no! I know my limitations - Borough Market's finest."

"He's got the idea. Let the chefs do the tricky bits, then we just put their work in the oven and do the side dishes. Job's a good 'un," Dan chips in.

"And why not. Leave the complex cookery to the experts or those who enjoy it, like Will."

"Will's into cooking, isn't he?"

"Big time. How d'you know?"

"He invited us round, last week. It was him ringing up that got you round," he pauses, "last time we met."

"He's a good guy. If a tad obsessed with showing off his chef skills... And his wife Linz is another mate of ours from college, and she's just lovely. She said she loved you, and had a great time."

"Yes. We did. But, you know... It's practically meeting the family..."

Adrian pipes up, "Fuck that. It is meeting my family! Ma and I were never close, and Michelle and me just have nothing in common. The people who've been there for me these twenty years, thick and thin - that's me being thick, you don't need to mention it Laures - is Laura here, Will and Lindsey. And Gareth, but he's up in Manchester."

I nod. "You could have done worse."

Adrian slings his arm round me. "Cheers, 'Mum'."

"'Mum', seriously! Can I call you a motherfucking bastard, then?"

"Hey, if I end up actually doing the nasty with you, you can call me anything you like. 'God' will do..."

He looks over at Dan as he says it. So do I. We both know we don't want the guy to agree to anything he isn't totally happy with.

Dan nods as he opens his second beer. Possibly there's a tiny wink, but I didn't quite see. He seems quite on board. Ade did say the guy had been to saunas and lots of gay nightclubs before, with all the casual sex that implied.

We all chat away, enjoying the food, and I wash my hands and face in the bathroom, partly to give them a private moment. When I return, they're both grinning.

Dan says, "I might head to the gym downstairs while you two have your heart-to-heart, or whatever you call it. Give you an hour, hour-and-a-half?

"Right. OK," Ade replies.

The tall lean guy disappears down the hall. I hear the door of the flat opening, then shutting firmly.

Adrian turns to me, and switches on the charm.

"So, darlin'. I've fulfilled my part of the bargain." A huge grin, those stunning blue eyes gazing at me, crinkling at the corners from smiling.

"Yeah! Oh, congratulations, sweetie!" I give him a hug and a kiss, and of course the kiss gets full on.

When he can lift his face from mine, Adrian says, "You'd best get your kit off." He stares at me until I comply.

"You, too."

He starts unbuttoning his shirt. "I don't have to take everything off, you know."

"Oh, go on! What's the point of you cycling, if not for you to have those lovely legs to show off?"

He considers, then clearly agrees, as his chinos are removed with equal speed.

He does have good legs.

He sidles them up to me, all warm and fuzzy against my own now.

"You look grand in just that underwear, love." I haven't bothered with stockings today, but it's a nice matching lacy bra and briefs.

Standing behind me, he can reach round and gives himself a good grope of my body, up and down, then rubs his hands round the circles of my bum-cheeks. I'm happy to let him. Not just giving him his reward, but a new person taking the lead in sex, that's something I love. I'm in no doubt it'll be good.

I rub myself backwards against him. That bulge in his crotch is getting more pronounced. Nice. Though we really should give up on standing, and I say as much.

"Aye. Sound plan. Close your eyes, I'll take you to the bedroom."

"Why? Why closed, I mean?"

His voice vibrates against my neck, all sultry. "Because I asked ye to."

It's a good enough reason.

I obey; he leads me back round the corner and through the door. He stands me at the foot of the bed, my shins protected by oversized duvet, and I hear him sigh, as if girding up his courage. He runs his hands up and down my sides, as if he's nervous of touching me, all of a sudden. The movement stops. And I hear another noise - a huff of breath, but not from just behind me.

Which can only be...

"Dan? What in heaven?" I flick my eyes on the far corner of the room, where indeed Dan Johnstone is seated in the easy chair that Ade used to have in his office, trying hard not to look a bit sheepish.

Adrian, behind my bare bottom, takes a deep breath.

"Well, we thought turnabout was fair play," Dan says in what he'd meant as an off-hand voice. More calmly, he adds, "Simple. I'm watching."

It's a fair point. I watched him getting done by Adrian, now he gets to watch me. Or watch Adrian do me, which might be more relevant to his interests.

Then Dan adds the real reason he's been sitting silently in the corner of their bedroom.

"So he only does what he really wants, which I suspect you'll be quite content with, but you know, you started it..."

I can hardly complain. And as a way to ensure Ade can't start fretting that his man won't be happy with him getting his leg over with a bit on the side, it's bloody genius.

"Um... how involved were you wanting to be?" It's not like he's not well fit, especially now I'm seeing him in a tight T-shirt and barefoot, but I don't want an extra cock. This is me, and my oldest friend.

He laughs. "Don't you worry, love. I'm gay as fuck."

"That's what the chaps in the Black Cap say, when groping your cunt."

"Do they? Ugh!" He does look truly repulsed at the idea of non-consensual hands on me. "I won't. I'll be watching him, only touching him..."

"Who's him? The cats mother?"

"Probably. You're a lucky boy," I tell Adrian.

Ade's best seductive tone is by my ear. "You're lucky. Tonight, sweetheart, you're gonna be screaming for it. Might need him to put a hand over your mouth."

Dan's there before me. "No, like I said, I'm not touching her!" He chuckles. "Drawing you while you take her, yeah. Maybe photos, to work from later...? No face - well, not yours..." he assures me.

I notice he has a large sketchpad on his knee, and pencil in hand.

Right. I'm not really an exhibitionist, but this feels oddly right. Like Adrian's conscience or part of him just happens to be external. I visualise Dan as Ade's daemon like in His Dark Materials; a cheetah, maybe, or something less exotic; a ferret or a wolfhound?

"OK, Adrian, you've earned your prize. What are you going to do with it?"

"With ye? Oh, my sweet wee woman..."

He leans forward and we both fall onto the bed, a tangle of limbs, catching at and stroking each other's bodies, a few kisses being exchanged. It's not like passionate snogging, it's simply kissing a friend because it's fun and feels nice.

We're face to face and reaching downwards, me partly because I don't want his cock leaking anywhere it shouldn't. Bloody fertility issues - last time I had a sexual health check-up, I got a grilling about contraception and why I wasn't using it. Astonishingly, 'trying to get pregnant' wasn't an option on the tick-box form!

Back in the present, I enjoy holding his cock, teasing him. He lies back to let me play with it, and I also entertain myself with his chest, tweaking his sensitive little nipples, rubbing his tummy. He purrs, like a contented cat.

I'm lifting up his cock and balls with one hand to give more scope for the other to play, which gets him mewing as well as purring. I hear a scratching noise, and realise it's Dan's pencil, sketching as fast as he can.

Then there's the flip of a page, and silence. Dan's clearly waiting for a new image to present itself. Being the obliging type I am, I move down between Adrian's legs, pushing his thighs upwards so I can get all round his bollocks with my mouth.

The scribbling sound starts up again. Out the corner of my eye, I can see Ade's head tilted back, hair wild across the pillow. I've got him to the point of moaning, leaking into my mouth.

But then he pulls himself away as the drawing slows down. "Are you ready for me to have at, love? Best let me go, now."

Good point. I don't want to have to wait for his recovery time. "Gently, but yeah."

"Which way up d'ye want? Get yersel' comfy..."

I crawl back up the bed, rest myself on my forearms, head on pillow, and wriggle my arse in what I hope looks more seductive rather than a weird twitch. Adrian clearly likes it, sliding his hands round my breasts, onto my back, and round my hips, holding up the curves of my bottom. As parts of my body go, I'm quite happy with my arse, firmed up by all the walking I do, even if other exercise happens pretty rarely.

He puts his palm between my legs, patting my pussy gently as if apologising for being about to ignore it today. His long elegant fingers trace backwards up my arse-crack and start to play around my hole, kneading the muscles. "Oi, chuck us that lube, would you love?"

I'm not sure I can reach, but the thunk of a plastic bottle landing near him on the duvet reminds me that Ade and I aren't alone. The scratch of pencil on paper starts up again. I ignore it. It's irrelevant background noise.

A blob of slick is slathered over my hole, and Ade is very tentatively rubbing his finger over my arsehole. I deal with that by pushing back against him, and the finger slips straight in, all tiny and snug inside me.

It takes him a minute to even move it gently. It hardly even qualifies as teasing. "Come on, give me more! Shove another finger in there!"

"You sure? Don't want to rush it..." Where did he get all this reticence and caution from?

"Get another up me now, you bastard!"

"Yes, ma'am!" he retorts sarcastically, with a slap on one butt cheek. But he does at least add a second finger and start crooking them to push around inside me, finally giving me some of those sensations I've been missing. Beautiful pressure on places that appreciate it.

Dave's never been a particular fan of anal, though he'd argue it's more that he sees it a waste to put his cock anywhere that's not my wonderful cunt - or someone else's. Since we started trying to get me up the duff, he only wants to come where it might be effective. He's even stopped his routine night-time wank, just in case. Sometimes I think we should ditch the whole attempt to get me pregnant, it being so stressful with all the Schroedinger's pregnancy each month, caught or not, unknown until tested...

Given that his huge cock is fantastic for fucking me normally, and in all honesty too much for going wild up my arse, it's not like I've suffered from our repertoire narrowing, but it does mean I'm particularly appreciating arse-worship for the first time in ages. There - Ade's tongue is licking around his fingers, and it's heaven.

I can't wait to feel that nice neat cock of his. "Go on, fuck me..."

He stops moving. "Not enjoying yourself, doll?

"You stopped..." It's nearly a wail.

"Aye, well, got to get a rubber, right?"

A small plastic packet lands on my back. "Cheers, love." Adrian rips open the condom that Dan chucked at him. I could kinda get used to this style of waiter-service during sex. In general, really.

He has to remove his fingers to get it on, one-handed rubbering-up being the preserve of the movies, but in no time he's squirting more lubricant on himself, on me, and returning his fingers.

"You want a wee break, love? Or you ready?"

"I'm more than ready! Been eating vegetarian for three days..."

There's a faint chuckle as Ade grasps the implications of this, then he coaxes a third finger to join his others, pushing into my tight flesh, twisting and turning his hand. Oh, yeah!

"Huh." He sounds surprised - perhaps that he can open me that far with his hand, who knows, but I hardly care, jiggling my arse to feel every touch of his fingertips and knuckles. It's so good, particularly after my drought from such handling. There's the slightest undercurrent of pain, which just highlights the pleasure.

The scribble of pencil on paper starts up again.

His hand pulls away, a terrible loss, but this should be it, now.

It isn't. He's paused.

"Adrian!"

I'm about to add, 'you fucking bastard,' when I look up and realise the silent conversation he's having. Dan's stopped drawing and is glaring at Ade. Of course, the whole reason Ade went off on his bender, less than two weeks ago, was his guilt at wanting to fuck me. No matter what discussions they've had since, he's still not going to be 100% comfortable.

I steel myself for rejection. I wonder if I could steal any of those toys Diane had, though Ade's probably chucked them all out.

Dan's mouth is moving. "Go on!" he's communicating, without sound. Ade doesn't react, not that I can feel, anyway.

Then I read Dan's lips again. He's saying, "Yes! I want to draw you," he waggles the pencil, so I know I've understood that right, "fucking her!"

I can't hide a resigned laugh. The logic is one that might actually persuade Ade, who clearly wants to do anything that would make this chap of his happy.

Finally, I feel it. Adrian's parting my cheeks, slathering more lube all over, pulling me open with his thumbs, then at last he's slowly but firmly pushing his cock into my anus.

"Thank god," I moan into the pillow.

Even with me pushing backwards onto him with all the enthusiastic noises I can muster, it seems to take forever before he gets himself balls-deep in my arse, my soft thigh skin brushing his bobbly bollocks. Finally, twenty years since I first wanted it, it's actually happening.

And it's glorious.

My gasped, "oh, yeah!" and Dan's frantic sketching has persuaded him he has permission to do this, at last.

So when I beg, "please, harder, fuck me," he obliges. His moves are slow but sure, his cock penetrating to my heart.

My voice is urging 'more, more', but, it being completely disengaged from my brain, I couldn't say what I want more of. Everything! A hand comes round to feel one of my breasts, lifts it up and down, playing with how they're hanging down all pendulous with me on all-fours. Then the hand moves and yes, he's holding his hand against my cunt, fingers over my clit, then playing there.

I'm screaming, I'm sure of it.

His cock has gained confidence; he's hammering my arsehole, stretching it open all along his solid six inches, and he's bent over calling out in that deep sexy accent, "ah, you're a grand ride, fuck aye you are Laura, magic ye are..."

I'm on the edge, not wanting to come yet because it's so good. I don't want this to end.

I hear the rasp of sketchbook pages being turned, and Dan's voice. "I want to see you come. Go on."

I know he's talking to Adrian, but I don't care. Ade is thrusting so hard now it's jarring the bones of my arse in the most amazing way, my back passage jammed full of his dick, until I feel that 'one, two, three' that means a man's shooting come inside me.

He's got his prize. Well done him.

Well done me for encouraging him.

Well done Dan for reaching him and making Ade dream he deserved this.

Congratulations to all of us, Will and Linz and Gareth for talking sense into him, Sam his employer for looking after him, those hard-working psychotherapists...

I don't say anything, though; too busy letting all those muscles of mine quiver round him, delicately squeezing outside my control, flashes of bright colours before my eyes, until I collapse down on the bed.

12