Smoking Hot Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I vaguely notice Dan leaping up, and Ade getting rid of his rubber, before he slumps beside me and gives me the biggest snog ever, happiness beaming out of his little face.

I poke him to turn to Dan, ensure the guy gets attention too, but he does anyway.

"Come join us, love. Get that top off," Ade says.

So the three of us end up reclining on the bed with Adrian in the middle, him holding a hand of each of us.

After a moment, however, Dan hops up again. I get the impression he's always on the move. He settles back with us, sketchpad in hand.

"Is that Adrian you're drawing?"

"Yeah - thought I'd capture that delighted just-fucked expression... oi, don't move now, you!"

Adrian raises one eyebrow to glare, but otherwise stays put. It would take a lot to shift him, right now.

A few minutes later Dan says to me, "I'm guessing you don't want to be in the background, with him obviously recuperating? You can be, if you'd like?"

I glance at Ade, who isn't expressing any opinion, only just conscious, making it easy to stay still in a pose. "Mm. Maybe. Maybe in a separate picture?"

"Ooh, there's an idea! Should warn you, I don't really draw women much, so it might come out weird. Less practice. OK, that'll do for him... You'd like a ten-minute job?"

"Why not?" If I can just lie here with no need to move, I'd agree to anything.

"I'll just get some pastels - think they'd bring out your skin tones better - one minute."

He's leapt up and out the room, clearly intent on his artistic vision. Adrian and I are alone.

"So tell me, how are you doing now?"

He gives me the look of daggers of a man being asked his feelings by a woman. I'm used to it, from him. And Gareth. Will and Stu are so obvious, I never need to ask. Then Ade gives me possibly the biggest grin I've ever seen, rivalling the one the Cheshire Cat left behind in Burton's Alice in Wonderland.

"Fucking magic." He continues, slightly less confident, "Sorry about dropping him on you like that, but we figured it was the only way my brain could deal and that you probably wouldn't mind. You didn't seem to?"

Dan's back. "I realised why, don't worry. He's been well-behaved. Anyway, I've said before: your flat, your rules, you know?"

"Okey-dokey... let's adjust your position a bit. I'm guessing you want something quite classical, you know, hinting at what's between your legs rather than my attempts at drawing it? Lift that knee up? And drape that arm there. That palm open, yes, leading all the way up your arm to..." Dan gestures at my breasts. "How d'you want your head? Look at me - all come hither. Or tilt it back... Or away? Forward. And back to me. Stop. So we'll get your face in shadow. Plausible deniability, if you wanted it... Let's go. Talk, if you want, until I get to the head..."

"So as you can see, Ade, I can deal with being naked in front of your... bloke." I cut off the word 'boyfriend'. I'd lay money Ade would still struggle against that or 'partner', but a man who just 'happens' to be in his life, he seems to be adjusting to. Thank fuck.

"And more. That was grand, lovey. Truly epic." He turns to blow a kiss to Dan, who is too busy to notice, swapping his shades of brown. "I'm a lucky, lucky, man."

"That's right, you are, love," Dan comments. He must have been paying a fragment of attention. He swaps burnt umber for an ochre colour. "Getting two of us. I expect a similar amount of attention once she's gone home, you understand. OK, head still now."

He's using lighter colours now; I guess he's done with my hair. I'm getting that tingle down the back of my neck that comes from close, gentle attention being paid to me, and it's really rather nice. I'd pose for him again if he wanted, any time.

"There! Ah, touch more pink for your lips, but you're mostly brown... Hm. What do you think?"

He's nervous. I take the sketchbook and turn it sideways to look at his drawing.

It's really rather good. I'd say the body didn't look like me, so much, it's a bit of an idealised version, but the facial expression, slightly mischievous - that's me! Dave would say he's captured me, completely.

"That's...great! Really good!"

"Cool." He tears the page out along its perforations. "Present for you. Or your Dave chappie. Leave it on the side there, I'll spray fixer on it before you go."

"Wow. Thank you!" I figure he might be more of a hug than a kiss man, but he gives me a peck on the forehead while he's in my arms, anyway. It finally convinces me he's genuinely happy with Ade having fucked me. Thank goodness!

Ade, obviously, has to push the evening further. "You're a great sound man, big man," as he gives his lover a great big kiss. "High time you got to enjoy yourself, too." Adrian sits up to push the guy back onto the bed and then straddle him.

Dan's getting a satisfying crotch massage if the increased bulge in those well-worn jeans is anything to go by. He's carefully not making eye contact with me, but that little blush of his cheeks doesn't look embarrassed to me.

Adrian glances over at me. "You don't have to go home yet, do you? You like watching men, right?"

Rumbled. "It's been known." Hottest thing in the world, two men together, getting off on each other.

"Aye, thought as much. And he's a right tart, loves being watched and wanted, even if he's turning them all down..."

Now, Dan's face is pink partly from embarrassment.

"Your choice, love. Do you want my sweet arse right now, or after Laura's gone home?"

Poor lad. In an effort to make Ade's question a bit less leading, I go find my clothes and put them on. I take my footwear back to the bedroom, to see what they've agreed.

"He's up for it," Ade tells me.

I sit down rather heavily in the chair. I'd expected him to want privacy, after earlier.

"Right. Um, great. I'm afraid I can't draw..."

Ade tosses me his phone, fingerprint-unlocked. "Take photos, then."

"Dan? I want to hear it from your mouth, if you want me to stay and want pics?"

It's not just Ade's naked body over his, reaching for his jeans' button and zip, that's persuading him.

"Yeah, I like being watched... Tell us what you like seeing... take pictures of what I can't see for myself - yeah, that, touch me..."

Ade's got the guy's fly open and is fondling beneath, but Dan's had enough and peels both pants and jeans down to his ankles. His body is lean and muscular, pinkish and covered in dark blond hair, contrasting with Ade's slim, smooth, near-hairless limbs and torso. A pretty pair. I take a couple snapshots - two guys' bodies, the only clothing the trousers covering one's feet. Hot? Tick. Click.

"Oh aye, you're gagging for it, love. Come on, take me!"

Ade has rolled onto his back in the middle of the bed, and, legs wide apart, is applying lube to where it's about to be needed.

He's so gorgeous when he smiles.

I'm not really a fan of looking at cocks, just how they feel and what they can do, but those rippling inner thigh muscles, all pale against browner cock and red-brown balls - it's another photo.

Some more clicks as he takes himself in hand, blowing knowing kisses first at Dan, then at me.

Then Ade scooches himself up on a pillow, his arsehole now taking centre stage on the camera screen. He slides two fingers inside himself, one from each hand, stretches gently, not taking his eyes off Dan, though he's looking at the man up and down and back: face, cock, face.

There's a knowing smile on Adrian's face, making it very clear they've done exactly this many times before.

An answering smile appears on Dan - I get photos of both of them. Dan finally kicks off his jeans and climbs up to kneeling on the bed.

He's making Adrian wait.

Their eyes betray a private joke between them. I'm guessing Dan wants Ade to ask nicely.

Eventually Dan uses his voice. "Do you want it?"

It's a good cock he's got, long and sticking proud out of a nest of dark-blond curls. I wouldn't mind it myself, but I remember them both saying Dan didn't fancy women, so I stay silent. Just another click, the picture showing him from head to thigh. Cock shots need context.

Ade is pouting and running one finger round his opening, performing for Dan's (and my) enjoyment. He squeezes his cock, groaning as if the sexual frustration is physically painful, and rubs it up and down, which looks even more so. He glares up at Dan, who is still smiling calmly, brushing lube over his own dick, in no hurry whatsoever.

Eventually Adrian gives in.

"Come on, love. I need it. Please?"

Dan's not letting him off that easily, raising one eyebrow and stepping up the speed of him stroking himself.

"Ah, you fucking bastard, get your thick cock inside me already!"

"Better..." He's grinning now, hand pistoning up and down that elegant shaft. "But you don't need it, really, do you? More of a desert-island luxury, wouldn't you say?"

There's an actual whine from Adrian. Needy and desperate, tempting me to leap over there myself and shove my own fingers up his arse.

Dan continues, still icy calm, "Only a real slutty boy would want it so bad he'd beg for it..."

I'm in no doubt that Adrian is a genuine slut boy. Whether he'll admit it to anyone is a whole other question.

Ade glances over to me, flushes beetroot, and I snap another photo. He then focuses purely on Dan, as if drawing together enough courage to speak the embarrassing words that his partner will get off on.

I think Ade will get off on it too.

I know I will.

Dan provokes him. "Tell me, Adrian - and her - what sort of filthy fucking pervert are you?"

It breaks the dam in Adrian's brain. He growls, in a terrifying 'do what I say or I'll kill you' bass voice, "A fuckin' desperate one, needing to be fucked deep in his filthy queer fuckin' arse!"

I'm impressed by Dan's ability to control himself, as he replies lightly, "I'd better have you then, hadn't I?"

Finally, horribly slowly, he moves forward to Adrian, and I click a hundred photos as his tip enters Ade, then zooms forward. He pounds Adrian's arse without mercy just as he falls on Ade's mouth to fuck that with his tongue.

It's worth the wait. I decide to simply video it all now.

Dan's panting with passion, all attempts at coolness evaporated; Adrian is squealing and moaning and pleading one word: "More?"

Dan comes with a fierce-sounding snarl, and Adrian's near-crying in frustration. The base of his cock is being gripped by Dan, preventing Ade from satisfaction, until Dan finally takes pity on him and rubs him harshly up and down.

It's a good reminder how much abuse cocks can take. I forget how roughly men like being to their own pricks but it comes back as Ade joins in, pulling and twisting his foreskin as he finally he comes again, screaming as if in agony, but loving every second, while I document it all with Ade's phone's videocamera.

I'm panting myself and have to rub between my legs to ease my own feelings. When Dan catches some of Ade's semen in his hands and pours it over his own face, licking up what's missed his mouth, it's not just him and Ade moaning with pleasure. I decide that's a damn good time to drop the phone and stop recording.

They really are an adorable couple.

I'm so glad Adrian sobered up and Dan decided to stick with him, presumably on condition of Ade not doing that again. I know I've been rewarded with today thanks to introducing him to Dan - not to mention Dan being happy to reward Ade for his achievement in quitting the fags - but I suspect we won't be doing this again.

Great a friend as Adrian is, I don't want to get between him and his forgiving man. Ade and I have managed to avoid fucking for decades - it'll hardly be a loss.

Scrap that - it'll be a huge loss, but one I'm happy to lose.

Adrian beckons me back up onto the bed and we end up hugging (all three of us) and kissing (Ade with each of us separately), and it's a relief.

Dan flicks through the pics I took, his careful blank face revealing more and more little smiles.

"Thanks for these, Laura. You've done a great job."

"Sure, how could she fail, given my natural beauty?" Ade says.

Dan retorts, "Have you not seen the stupid faces guys make when they're coming? Exactly. I rest my case."

I try to stifle my giggles. Men tend to be sensitive about that point, in my experience.

"Ah, this is the life," Ade muses. "Two rounds of fucking and getting fucked! Magic, all of it, recorded for posterity; a grand comfortable bed to chill out in, and no work tomorrow!"

"Just needs a drink to go with, really," Dan comments.

"Good point. Beer for you, love? Laura - same as me?"

"Sure. What are you getting?"

"Let me surprise you. One moment."

He bounds out of the room, back to Tigger mode. Dan just does one of his small grins at me. "I think we might have rewarded him quite well. What do you think?"

"One happy Irish bunny."

"Just wondering if I could motivate him to hit the gym with me more."

"I suspect that would require a reward in the showers after, every time."

"You're right." He stops there, with a little grin. I wonder if he's tried that already.

Ade passes Dan an opened lager bottle, and me a generous measure of dark amber liquid. "Take your time on this one."

I sniff, roll the glass about, inhale more. It's a richer aroma than usual, for sure. A tiny sip. "Sherry wood. I like the flavours." Then the aftertaste hits, as smooth as I've ever tasted in a whisky. "Oh, wow..."

"You like?"

"Hell yeah. What is it? I want to buy a bottle."

"Ah. You may not want to. Or be able to."

"Adrian. How rare and expensive is this?"

"Not so bad in the way of these things. It's from the year I was born. I've been saving it since my thirtieth."

Nineteen seventy-three. "What is it? Speyside, so Tomnavulin or something? And you're going to say it's a single cask that set you back a few hundred quid, right?"

"Close - Glenlivet, just down the road. Single sherry cask as you say. It was about eight hundred at the time. Be worth about twelve hundred now, I suppose. If I hadn't opened it."

"Bloody hell, Ade! I feel privileged."

He shrugs dismissively. "Whisky is for drinking. Once it's bottled, it's not going to improve any. Might as well enjoy. Good, isn't it? Those extra depths of vanillin and oak."

"For drinking, I agree with that bit!" Dan's clearly slightly worried about Ade's finances.

"Don't you worry! I splash out on a couple bottles every few years that cost over a hundred quid; beyond that, there's not much point. I mean, this one's grand, but not any better than one for a couple hundred. It's only the rarity value that makes any bottle worth more, like the prats who pay fifty grand for a bottle nigh on identical to one for one-fifty. Whisky auctions... scary places, I tell you!"

He takes another sip, beatific expression on his face. "Besides, it was good whisky which got me to slow down my drinking and learn to enjoy the stuff instead. There's no way either of us are getting pissed on this!"

"Good!" Have to admit, I think one's enough. It's probably residual nerves, but I haven't wanted to drink much tonight.

"And here I thought a fiver for a pint was extortionate," Dan says as an aside.

"It is, for that piss you drink! Not like you've got no vices, Mr Thousand Pencils..."

"Half those are crayons or pastels, not pencils, you philistine! And charcoal. At least fifty were charcoals..."

"I'll get you a new shiny HB for your birthday," Ade retorts smoothly. "Might even splash out an extra 10 p and get a rubber on the end."

"That's not what you want a rubber on the end of, though, is it? Ba-dum tish!" He pokes Ade, who merely blows him a sleepy kiss.

"You two are so good."

"A lovely couple, you think?" Ade's not so much fishing for compliments as resisting them with sarcasm.

"I predict I'll be seeing you getting hitched soon, seeing as you can." I'm not just being snarky about how adorable they are together.

"I'm not having no plastic patronising ceremony. Getting 'civilised', my arse! When I can have a proper marriage down City Hall, then I've no objection." He adds, hastily, making clear he's only speaking hypothetically, "If someone asked me, of course."

Dan exhales a long breath. He's looking out the window when he eventually says, "People could have a long engagement, while they get the law sorted."

In his usual cynical tone that betrays actual emotion, Adrian responds drily, "Might be sensible. Wouldn't want any young men who've known each other less than a year making rash decisions."

I'm looking from one lad's face to the other.

Dan muses, "I don't think a diamond ring would suit me. Plain wedding band, like; that I could carry off."

"I wouldn't mind. A vintage one, though, not a new blood-on-their-hands diamond."

"Huh," Dan says. "My dad always said, only poofs wear jewellery apart from a wedding ring. Actually, he's not sold on men having wedding rings, either. He doesn't have one."

"You think the me fucking his son wouldn't be enough of a clue?"

"Ade, Ade," he chides. "Not a subject for the parents! Remember what Vince's mum says in Queer as Folk? 'Just don't think about the arse thing.'"

"Still. Should I meet your folks at some point?"

"Bloody hell. Why would you? You've got better things to do, like washing your hair. And cleaning the bath plughole, after."

I have to head home, soon after that, with lots of hugs and insistence of more dinners in our futures.

We leave the question of future sex unanswered. I'm feeling well fucked from behind. Can't wait for Dave to do the honours and balance me out, as it were.

Dave does his duty admirably.

Ade texts me the next day to confirm that he and Dan are still both fine with what we've done.

'I talked Dan out of putting his latest drawings on the wall. Thought youd not appreciate that.'

No fear of him going on another bender, then. It's a relief.

It's about four weeks later and time to invite the pair of them over to mine, when Adrian calls.

"How bout ye, my favourite wee woman?"

"Sick as a fucking dog."

"Sorry to hear. What's up?"

"Touch wood, your plan worked. I'm pregnant. Nearly twelve weeks, they say."

"Oh, that's grand! Magic! Ah, I'm so glad for you!"

"Your fisting clearly provided a supportive spermophilic environment." It was that night that I conceived, we calculated.

"Is that what they call it? Well now, happy to assist, any time. In a couple years, I suppose. Once you're trying to catch again. You want more than one, I take it?"

"I'm not counting my babies until they're hatched. Serious, no joking matter."

"Course not. Hope you feel better soon. Ah, don't fret. You'll be doing that radiant blooming thing soon, second trimester they say, and looking more gorgeous than ever. Good time to have us round for dinner, right? I think Dan and Dave will get on."

"Yes, I think they will, too. I'll check the diary for next week and get back to you."

"Cracking. What should we bring, given wine and whisky are going to be out for the while? Or are you still indulging a wee bit?"

The bare thought makes me heave. "God, no."

"Chocolates and cheese? Or smellies - no, not your thing..."

"No." I try to hide my groan at the mere idea of any strong scents. "Don't worry. Just leave it. Maybe some biscuits. Plain ones..."

"Aw, sweetheart! It'll be good to see you soon, anyhow. Even if we just mop your brow and bring you tea."

He would, too. "Thanks. I may take you up on that." He's a good friend. I think Dan will become one, too.

People to fuck can be found fairly easily. Great friends are worth their weight in gold.

12