Smoking Mom Son Continue Old Habits

Story Info
Smoking mom shows son that nobody gets him off like she does.
1k words
4.12
41.7k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My son finished unpacking all of things and laid down on his bed trying to hold back his tears.

I sat down beside him wrapping my arms around setting his head on my lap and rubbed his hair like I always did when he was younger. Him and his girlfriend recently broke up and he was not taking it well at all.

"It's going to get easier I promise hun, I know it doesn't seem that way but as time goes on you will realize it."

"You know what we should do to get your mind off this?"

He shook his head looking up at me waiting for me to answer.

"How about we both get freshened up and go up the pub to grab a couple drinks and let loose for the night?"

"I don't know mom, I don't think I'll be the best company and wouldn't want to bring you down with me."

"Oh stop it, after a couple drinks you'll loosen up.. you'll be better than sitting in here all night thinking about her."

I pulled him out of bed and we stood facing each other as my hands were rest on his cheeks.

"Your mom always knows what's best for you."

I sat in the living room and pulled a cigarette out as I heard him coming down stairs, I waited until he could see me before lighting up.

"Im gonna smoking this cigarette then we'll head out, sound good?"

He nodded his head and grabbed a beer than sat across from me on the other couch on his phone but picking up his head to watch me every time I moved the cigarette toward my mouth to take a drag.

"Well it's good to see your not totally out of it, I'm surprised that hasn't faded away since you left home.. she wasn't a smoker was she?"

"Not usually, she tried it couple times but it didn't do anything for me."

I chuckled to myself taking another drag then blowing a couple smoke rings then inhaling the rest and slowly poured the smoke out of my mouth.

"I could of told you that babe, i know what you like."

"As much as I wanted it and enjoyed it I wish we just ended that night like we normally did."

I dragged on my cigarette as I stood up and went and sat next to him.

"It wasn't right for me asking you to come lay with me in bed but i had no intentions on going any further than smoking a couple cigarettes for you before you went to bed, kind of last hoorah before you moved out."

I took another pull on my cigarette this time snap inhaling followed by another hard drag still holding in the smoke from the first drag then finally exhaled slowly in his direction.

"If you enjoyed it so much why do you regret it?"

He took a deep breath.

"I don't know, it's hard to explain."

"Hmmm, okay.. I won't pry."

I took my final drag on my cigarette and put it out in the ashtray exhaling my smoke.

"Well it's still early, how about another drink before we head out?"

I ran upstairs and changed into the silky red robe he had bought for me years ago for my birthday, he knew what he was doing but he was to young to realize that's not an appropriate gift to buy you're mother. That opened my eyes and what I figured was an innocent gesture by my son always wanting to be around me spending time with me turned out to be a lot more than that.

I walked in the living room wearing nothing under the robe with my hair down.

"I decided to slip into something a little more comfortable, you remember buying me this?"

"I thought you got rid of it, I've never seen you wear it.. I wasn't very subtle back then was I?"

I pulled out the pack of Marlboro light 100s he bought for me claiming it was an accident but I later found it he wanted to see me smoke one.

"Look what I found." I said as I slid one between my lips and got down on my knees dangling one between my lips."

I spread his legs open looking at his cock standing straight up fully erect.

"I think I knew what you meant when

You said you regret what we did that night"

I pointed at the lighter on the table and leaned as he grabbed it to light my cigarette. I gripped his cock with my left hand and dragged on my cigarette with my right, I slapped it a couple times before taking my hand away.

"You regret it because you know you'll never find someone who sucks you and makes you cum as good as mommy does, is that it?"

He didn't say anything for a minute or so, he didn't know what to say.

"If that's not the case tell me, I don't want to hold you back from someone better."

I pulled his pants down and dragged on my cigarette inching closer as I blew smoke around it.

"Well, should I start sucking?"

"Please." He said in a weak voice.

I wrapped my lips around the tip and swung my tongue around torturing him before sliding the whole thing completely down my throat. I went up and down feeling his body shake.

"You tried branching away from me but I knew you'd be back."

I continued deep throating smoking my cigarette.

"Alright baby, I'm going to wrap this up so we can go to the bar.. you ready?"

I jerked him off as I took my final drags on my cigarette, I felt it coming out so I dragged one more time before putting it out and leaned in wrapping my mouth around it blowing smoke out going all the way down to his balls as he shot his load swallowing every last drop.

"Welcome home baby, if there is anything left in there when we get home later it's my turn to cum, sound good?"