Smoking Paradise Origin's - Tanya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

"Dad what do you mean move to the island?" Tanya sniffed the forming tears back and took a deep drag on her second cigarette of the morning, she left her mouth wide open as she continued to exhale, the smoke slowly drifting out her mouth.

"You are now eighteen and old enough, I would like to go take you and your Mom back to the island. It's not doing either of us any good me constantly moving back and forth here, office, island, its tiring for me. As you know I have been very open that I am concerned about your mom's excessive drinking, haven't I" he said looking across at Marion as with her head bowed picked up her coffee and took a gulp.

"Why, I am happy here, with mom, and I have Aiden here too, you managed to wangle me unconditional offer in to the 'elite' uni for September Dad!"

"Yes, you are an adult, we tried to go back when you were sixteen before you went to college if you remember but everyone agreed to wait until you were old enough."

"I've worked really hard these two years so that I could go off to uni dad?"

Martin nodded and looked at his cigarette and trimmed the ash before taking a quick drag. "Yes, that is still an option, if you so choose."

"So...I can stay here?" She asked and waved her spare hand around the living room and then instantly taking a mammoth double drag and exhaled.

Martin looked at Marion for support but she was then also mid inhale so he looked back at Tanya "Well not here, as such, as we will need to sell the house, to fund things, but you have got two options..."he looked again at Marion as she exhaled and then back to Tanya "...we can buy you a little flat near your Uni. for you, or what we feel best is that you can come away and enjoy this delights of the island with us?" he smiled.

Tanya thought for a second "Oh wow that sounds cool thanks dad that sounds great a nice flat for parties near campus with my friends...but..." her voice trailed off "dad it sounds like there is catch about the flat?" she asked looking inquisitively at her father.

Martin looked at Marion who nodded encouragingly as she exhaled through her nose and then he looked back at Tanya "Well, if you come back to the island, I can continue to supply you with all the cigarettes you ever need, but if you move to the flat, well I don't think I can afford both."

"So, I must choose between Aiden, University, my freedom or my love of cigarettes? That is so not fair dad! Mom do something?" she whinged and pulled on her cigarette which fizzed down to the filter with one long drag. She exhaled and leaned forward and stubbed it out amongst her parent's butts.

Marion sniffed trying to hold back the tears her hands almost shaking, "Tan it's a gorgeous island, I am so glad that I moved out with your dad when I was only a little older than you, you will find it such an invigorating place, you will truly love it." She sniffed the forming tears in her nose hard and then dragged on her cigarette.

"But mom it means leaving everyone!"

"You've said yourself that everyone is dispersing now anyway?"

"I can't up stick and leave everyone?" She stated as she leaned forward and pulled another cigarette out of the pack in front of her and held it between her fingers.

Martin ran his hand through his thick hair and sighed "Your mom and I have agreed we will all be going back in two weeks' time."

Tanya glared at her parents as a teenager can only do, then broke the stare and focused on her unlit cigarette the long white cylinder between her fingers all fresh and crisp and very enticing, the corner of her mouth rose slightly as she looked at it. She placed the orange filter between her lips and flicked the lighter and quickly took another desperate full lungful of smoke, followed by another, followed by desperate another.

Chapter 5

Tanya and Aiden sat bathed in red light as they sat under the infrared heater strip running alongside the outside seating area of a downtown bar, both had cigarettes lit and drink in hand.

"Tan, thank you for my present but what the hell am I going to do with six hundred cigarettes?" he asked as he placed his hand on the cartons stacked in front of him.

Tanya nervously laughed and ran her thumb along her lips "smoke 'em silly!" she smiled sweetly and then placed the cigarette back between her lips deeply dragged.

"But it's like a two or three months' worth, and I really don't really smoke that much, unless I am out with you."

"Yeah, well, err, my dad thought it was better that you had your own packs, rather than keep borrowing from my pack."

"We've got the whole summer to be together and smoking from each other packs." He smiled and leaned in for kiss. Tanya leant back and pushed him away.

She took a gulp of her coke and then had an unconvincing smile "Ah, well, I've got something very important to tell you." Her face winced as she built up the confidence and quickly dragged again.

"Oh wow, that's amazing, but hang on you have the coil and we have used protection?" Aiden offered his beer up for a celebration.

Tanya snorted and gently coughed in shock then shook her head and smiled "No, not that Aid."

Aiden's face dropped as he put his pint back down as the smoke from Tanya's cigarette slowly drifted across his face. "What?"

"So, you know I love you, and all that." She stated as the tears built in the corner of her eyes.

"Yes?" Aiden asked and took a hit on his own cigarette. "And I love you too!" he smiled and queried where she was going with his eyes and offered his hand in support.

"But I am just so sorry Aid..." she started as the tears poured down her face, and retracted her hand as she shook her head and tried to valiantly wipe them away "...we are...my dad wants me to...I am so sorry Aid...but we are gunna have to split up."

"What?"

Tanya sniffed and wiped her nose with the back of her hand the ash dropped off the burning cigarette "Aid I am so, so sorry..." as tears poured down her face.

"What?" Aiden asked putting his arm around supportively as Tanya cried on to his shoulder.

She sniffed and looked up her eyes bright red "I am so sorry, I've agreed that I am moving with mom and dad to the island."

"Tan, oh god why, what, when?"

She sniffed again "Next week." And burst into tears as Aiden put his arm around her and squeezed her small frame.

"Can we not stay together?"

Tanya shook her head "No, it's better for the both of us..." and the tears poured down her face.

"I love you so much Tanya!" Aiden stated as tears poured down his cheeks too.

Chapter 6

Marion flicked the lighter and inhaled, she looked out the bi-fold windows across the garden at Tanya lying out naked as usual on the sun lounger next to the pool.

She grabbed hold of the window handle for support as she leaned "Tanya, you still need to finish packing your room, the storage truck is coming tomorrow morning!" She let go of the handle and swayed out of the open bi-fold doors on to the patio carrying her glass of wine and cigarette in the same hand she paused and moved the wine glass as to take a drag on her cigarette.

Tanya tutted and then she also pulled on her own cigarette and stubbed the butt out and chuckled as she watched Marion stumble on the flat patio surface. "Mom you really need to stop afternoon drinking!"

"Touchy!" She said and took a gulp of her white wine as she slowly made her way around the pool a stream of smoke drifting off her cigarette in her left hand.

Tanya laughed "Mom you mean touché!" and then dragged on her cigarette.

Marion shrugged her shoulders "Yeah I was close, whatever, this is the last but one bottle, anyway, you young lady need to get yourself inside and you need to get packed, as we finally go to tomorrow morning."

"Mom..." she groaned "...I have plenty of time!"

"Come on, I know there always an opportunity to get your kit off and sunbathe over there, half a day lost in the sun here isn't really going to hurt you!"

Tanya sighed, "Okay mom" and huffed and shuffled off the lounger and whilst continuing huffing she pulled her shorts up and the delicately put her feet in her flip flops and picked up her can of diet coke and had a slurp and headed towards Marion "Where is Dad?"

"Not sure, out again sorting something or other." She shrugged her shoulders and took another gulp of wine.

"Oh, okay, I will do it..."

"If you pack now, you might then have time to say goodbye to Aid again?"

"Mom, I've already done that..." Tanya snarled.

"Nice, I hope it was a suitably good goodbye fuck!" she cheekily smiled as she unsteadily wavered and gulped more her wine.

"Oh MOM!" Tanya growled back.

Chapter 7

The three of them paused as they entered the atrium on the MV Phillip Morris pulling their suitcases behind them.

Tanya's mouth was wide open with wonder and smoke exhale as she turned around to take in all the historical detailing on the wall.

"This is amazing Mom, Dad, wow, no wonder you both like coming on this boat."

"It is something special, and today we are lucky we have the whole boat to ourselves; the company is paying for an extra crossing just for us!" Martin grinned as Michelle appeared around the corner from the bar area wearing her all-white uniform carrying a tray with three glasses of bubbling champagne.

She placed the tray down on a wooden shelf beside her "Morning Martin, Marion and of course Tanya" She grinned and air kissed Martin affectionately on the on both cheeks before she shook Marion's and Tanya's hands. "As it's just the three of you I have given you two room one" and she pulled a large floatable wooden stick out of pocket with key on it "on the port side and I thought Tanya might want some air from her parents, so you are in four on the starboard side if that's okay?" she offered and handed the room key over to her.

They looked at each other and nodded.

"Great" she picked up the tray and offered them the glass which Martin and Marion picked up "no need to tell you the boat rules, but as a reminder as you both know dinner is at seven, breakfast I will bring to your rooms and we may have some lunch at twelve before arrival, but if we arrive early, you can go straight to shore. I will of course open the bar for a top up as soon as we are underway; I am so pleased to have you both back and of course great to finally meet you, Tanya." She turned on her heels smiled again.

"Oh, and you, but which way is starboard?" Tanya asked looking totally flummoxed as Michelle stifled a polite giggle and pointed off to the right.

"Thank you." She grinned. "Mom, Dad, I guess I will see you in bit?"

Marion gulped down some of the wine and nodded "Yes, give your old mom and dad an hour and we will meet you there." She stated and looked to head off to her room.

"At least I won't hear the bed creaking!" Tanya grinned as she pulled her large suitcase off to the right.

"Oi!" Marion smiled as she almost scalded her daughter.

"Come on Marion, the sooner we get in, the sooner we can get unpacked." Martin said as she took another gulp of the wine.

***

Tanya sighed as dragged her large suitcase along the hallway to her cabin on her own as expected Michelle looked after her parents and stopped to take a deep breath of air in anticipation before opening the door, she smiled as she took in the large double bed in the middle of room with the large glass porthole looking out over the green port water, within seconds her eyes took in the large collection of cigarette packs securely stacked behind a Perspex screen on the writing table and ashtray bolted to the table, and then large white bathroom.

She walked over to the Marlboro Red stack and smiled as she flipped open the lid and saw the twenty fresh filters, she smiled again and between her red painted nails pulled one out and placed it between her lips, she used the convenient SPIL lighter and focused on getting it alight. She exhaled and bounced her petite frame on the side of the bed and then fell back and closed her eyes and took another lungful of smoke, she soon had a column of grey smoke barrelling towards the almost yellow tinted ceiling, followed by another and another.

***

"Thanks again darling!" Marion stated after Michelle had closed the door, she finished her champagne with a triumphant gulp as she stood at the end of the bed and then smiled at Martin and promptly lit her next cigarette, she then kicked off her heels she smiled and dragged again "That is much more comfortable!" she said with her exhale.

"Thought you would be happy to be properly coming back." He grinned as he sniffed her exhale.

Marion nodded as she placed the cigarette in her corner of her mouth and sauntered over to Martin by the bed.

"It's been tough all these years with you keep going over and leaving me behind." She said with the cigarette bouncing in the corner of her mouth.

"We always knew we should all be back together."

She nodded and again exhaled over Martin as the corner of his mouth rose with a smile. "We have an hour..." she smiled as she awkwardly dropped her skirt to the floor.

"Oh, that would be great darling, but maybe later?" Martin replied as he shuffled off the bed as Marion looked disappointed at him, bent down, and pulled up her skirt again. "I have got to go and talk to Gordon and co before we set off."

"Martin, please, for me, get back on the bed!" Marion demanded smoke forcefully coming out of her mouth as she stood up straight as her skirt fell back down again.

***

Tanya sighed reluctantly as she rolled off the bed and stubbed her cigarette out in the ashtray, she shrugged her shoulders and put her flip-flops back on and making sure she had a pack of cigarettes, lighter and door key in her hand as she headed out for an explore.

The corridors were completely empty of people she looked to the left and right out of her room and chose to go right back towards the atrium. She studied the old prints and advertising covering the walls before heading off down the forward corridor. She arrived at the restaurant with half a dozen tables not made up but with one all set up with three chairs around.

The then headed out to the completely empty bar area, she smiled as there was literally no one around, and it was almost spooky. She walked out to the nicely done out bar area towards the stern and again there was no one to be seen.

She strolled out on the viewing area looking out at the stern of the boat and looked down at the Stevedores on the quay and waved, they ignored her. Tanya walked back into the quiet bar area and sat down on the comfortable chair, crossed over her legs, and pulled a cigarette out of her handbag and swiftly lit it with her double pump inhale.

With absolutely nothing going on she sat there and powered her way through the cigarette looking around to see if anything was happening, she stubbed the butt out in what was a spotless ashtray and got up as she exhaled and looked down the hallway as her dad left his room tucking his shirt in to his tailored shorts and headed in the opposite direction. She shrugged her shoulders and headed back to her room. As she passed the dining room, she glanced to the side to see a cute looking tanned blonde-haired guy disappear up some steps in the corner.

She shrugged her shoulders and headed back to her room.

***

Martin knocked on the wooden door and opened it without waiting "Afternoon Michelle!" He smiled.

"Afternoon Mart" she smiled through the smoke drifting of her cigarette as she sat on the bench seat in her cabin, her legs crossed over each other.

"How are things doing?" Martin asked as he casually lent against the wall.

"Well, they will be quiet with just you three aboard, glad to have you back." She grinned and uncrossed her legs and stood up.

"Where is Mathew?" Martin asked looked back towards the door.

"He is either upstairs with Gordon, or sorting out Tilly and Steve in the restaurant, he will be back in a minute..." Michelle smiled as she got closer to Martin and placed her hand on his hips and looked up at him and gently rose and lock lips with him.

"but...my wife..." Martin stated as Michelle ignored the statement and rose on tiptoes again and passionately kissed him.

"I know..." Michelle said with a sigh as she dejectedly took a step back on her heels. "I am going to miss your regular trips across."

"You know, I will still see you." He smiled as he watched as she placed the cigarette back between her dark red lips and drew on it as the engines rumbled into life.

She nodded, "Gordon has started the engines; I better get out and help. You should get back to your wife and daughter." She stated and took a final drag on her cigarette and stubbed in out in the almost overflowing full ashtray on her dressing table.

"I will see you at the bar later." He grinned and affectionately squeezed her hip, turned, and headed out the door.

***

"You ready?" Martin asked Marion as she lay on the bed in her dress smoking a cigarette.

"Where have you been?" She asked as she rolled over and supported her head with her hand and looked at him.

"Don't start! I have been checking in with Gordon and the team."

"I could have come with you. It's been ages since I met up with them?"

Martin nodded and pulled a cigarette out of his shirt pocket and quickly lit it. "Yes, I know you could. You will see them later." He said with the smoke drifting out of nose. "Shall we go up top and watch us leave, then we can head for a drink, got to remember to drag Tanya with us, she maybe briefly amused" He smiled.

***

Tanya got bored and quickly left her parents on the aft deck being as romantic as they could watching the boat leave and sauntered into empty bar area; she smiled as Michelle who was busy sorting out the optics behind the little wooden bar.

"Hey Tanya, you okay?" she smiled as she looked at the reflection of Tanya in the mirror as she adjusted the full vodka bottle and twisted it around so the Grey Goose label was at the front.

"Yeah, just leaving the love birds alone." She grinned.

"I will serve some drinks in a bit, just getting myself sorted."

"That's cool; I think I will just have a coke when you are ready, and I will go for another wander around."

"You are allowed something stronger to drink?" she smiled kindly.

"Yeah, I know, but someone has to look after the parents later" she shrugged her shoulders and smiled back.

"They will be fine...you okay?"

"Yeah, I guess they will be, I am just waiting to get there I guess."

"It won't take too long, as its just us today I think they are going to go a little quicker across we should be there just after breakfast, as we need to get back for the usual scheduled Saturday departure." She grinned.

"It's a busy week for you then!"

"Yup, but I wouldn't have it any other way." Michelle stated as she flipped open her white pack and put the orange filter between her lips.

"Why is that?" Tanya asked as she too pulled a cigarette out of her own pack clasped in her hand and accepted Michelle's offer of the flame and then leant against the bar as the boat went over a wave.

"Well firstly I am a well-paid effectively bar maid," she grinned and placed the cigarette between her red painted lips. "Secondly my office view is pretty," she said looking out through the large windows of the twinkling blue sea and sky, "and thirdly they allow me to smoke freely!"

"I think I will just feel like I am going to be trapped on an island, I guess..."

"You will be fine; there is always new people coming and going, its good fun!"

"But you get to go home..." Tanya whinged and the pulled on her cigarette.

"You will be fine, it's an amazing island." Michelle stated flicked her ash from the cigarette on to the floor. "All the cigarettes you can ever imagine, and mostly naked men wondering around, what more could you want?" she smiled as eyes twinkled through her exhale.