Smoking Paradise Origin's - Tanya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanya shrugged her shoulders as the blonde guy wearing just his white trousers, holding his white shirt over his shoulders as if he was in a magazine hopped down the stairs at the rear and walked into the bar.

"Hey Michelle, afternoon, you must be Tanya." He smiled and offered his hand and firmly shook Tanya's spare hand.

"Hey Steve, yes this is Tanya, you will be looking after her this evening."

Tanya's eyes stretched out on stalks as they took in the firm tanned chest of Steve and stuttered over her words "Afftternoon Steve." She stuttered when the hand shake broke.

"Great to finally meet you, we have heard so much about you already." He said with his soft American burr.

Tanya smiled rolled her eyes. "I, err, didn't realise I was so infamous."

"Its fine, it was all good things anyway, right I have got to go and get ready, Gordon will be cross if I am not. I will see you both later." And he sauntered off down towards the cabins.

"See things are not too bad around here." Michelle grinned and winked, "Tanya you can close your mouth now." She smiled and took a hit on her cigarette.

Chapter 8

Steve leant over with one hand behind his back and offered a flame from his lighter to Marion with two deep drags got her cigarette alight, and then he turned and offered it to Tanya who repeated the process.

"Thank you, Steve!" Tanya stated with her exhale and gently raised her eyebrow as she looked up at him as he smiled back.

"No problem, ma'am" he smiled before turning and disappearing into the kitchen again.

"He is fit, isn't he?" Marion blurted out as she picked up her wine glass and took a gulp before taking another hit on her cigarette.

"Mom!"

"He is though, and he is your age."

"Dad, stop mom trying to set me up with people. I am just enjoying the idea of ciggy break between courses!"

"She only made an observation, please don't fall out you two."

Marion smiled, "Don't worry he is just waiting for the wine girl Tiff to come back out again, so he can perv at her tits hoping that they fall out of her top." She giggled and took a drag on her cigarette.

"Come darling, you know that's not true?"

"Why, I would...she has got great ti..." Marion stated as the swing door flapped open as Tiffany walked in her short black skirt and white shirt unbuttoned to just above her navel, showing off that her breasts were clearly uncontained within a bra as they bounced and shifted walked around the empty tables carrying a new bottle of white wine and Martin's head turned to follow her as she came to their table he quickly emptied his glass.

"Can I offer anyone some more wine?"

"Yes please" Martin replied no sooner had she finished speaking.

Marion smiled wryly and knowingly at Tanya and removed her hand from her glass to accept the top up.

"Can I offer you a drink Tanya?" She asked as she hovered with the wine bottle above a clean empty wine glass alongside her can of diet coke.

She glanced at her mom and dad and they nodded, "May be just the one" she smiled and accepted the drink.

"Also, can I offer any of you a light?" she glanced at the two cigarettes burning in the ashtray.

"Oh, go on!" Martin said as he pulled a cigarette out of the pack and she pulled the lighter out of her pocket and leaned across the table giving Martin a good view of her low hanging jiggling breasts as she offered him the light.

Marion rolled her eyes as Tiffany stood back and pushed the lighter back in her pocket.

"Is everyone okay?" she asked as she picked up the bottle "We will bring out the main course in a second."

"Thank you very much, that will be lovely!" Martin said with his latest exhale.

Tiffany gently bowed slightly, her breasts moved to escape her top as the boat hit a wave and gently juddered as it powered through as she accepted the praise and then stood up straight and left the room.

Tanya nodded and stretched her hand and picked up her cigarette from the ashtray knocking off the ash in the process "Yeah dad, I agree she has nice tits." She smiled at her dad and then took a gentle but long drag on her cigarette.

***

Tanya pushed the chocolate covered fork to the side and picked up and dabbed her lips with the cloth napkin and smiled as she looked up. "Thanks Mom, Dad that was amazing food, the desert was far too fattening, but almost makes the trip worth it." She grinned as the kitchen doors swung open and Steve and Tiffany came forward ready to clear the plates, three of them instinctively went to grab a cigarette from their open packs as Steve and Tiffany each produced a lighter.

With the cigarettes lit the plates cleared Michelle walked into the dining room cigarette burning between her fingers. "Hello again, as this is a paired down cruise, sadly we don't have any entertainment tonight. We didn't think you needed hypnotising or teased in to stripping." She grinned "But the bar is stocked, and we can play some music until you a ready for bed?"

"Thanks Michelle, that is great, we will be out with you in a second." Martin announced as Marion nodded as she dragged hard on her cigarette.

"Mom, dad, you can carry on drinking, I...think I am going to head to bed." She stretched her arms faux yawned again and drew on her cigarette.

"Oh, come on Tanya, you can come and let your hair down and have a drink or two with your parents for a bit?" Marion stated as the smoke poured out her mouth.

"Mom, I'm okay."

Marion picked up the very nearly empty bottle on the table "Tanya, one drink is not going to hurt you, there is a little dribble left in this bottle, you have it."

With a deep sigh "Oh okay mom, I will come for just the one!" Tanya almost growled.

***

Tanya giggled as she bounced off the wall opposite the dining room as the boat rocked over the waves. "Fucking hell, one I said to mom!" she screeched as she tried to stand up straight before giggling as the boat gently swayed and rolled the other way.

She slowly made her way very slowly along the wall she looked up to see a figure of Steve standing there with his arms crossed still in his white's smiling.

"Shall I give you a hand?" he asked as he came closer offering his arm to her.

"No, I am good!" Tanya stated letting go of the wall and sidestepping uncontrollably towards the tables.

"Come on," Steve smiled as he caught her "let me help you to your room." He stated and wrapped his arm around her small waist.

"I don't drink!" she said unconvincingly as her legs buckled "I do smoke!" she tried to be informative as Steve pulled her upright.

Steve nodded and appreciated the comment "Shh, but don't tell anyone, but I drink, but don't smoke!" the slim Steve smiled as Tanya looked confused as they fell in step as he supported her along the soft carpeted floor as the boat gently rose and fell as they made their way along.

Tanya passed him the key as she didn't think she could work it and he unlocked the door for her, and he helped her into the room.

"So, where's your very big titted friend?" Tanya asked looking around as she fell and tried to style it out as she bounced twice on the bed.

Steve smiled and shook his head "My colleague Tiff, I guess she is in her own bed, as we need to be up for breakfast, but, you know...I sort of waited up for you."

"Oh, thank you" she said as she stopped looking at Steve and reached across and extracted a Marlboro red from the pack on the table next to the bed and placed it between her lips. Steve pulled the lighter out from his pocket and flicked the flame. "Why?" She stated before leaning forward to accept the flame and exhaled through her nose.

Steve smiled "Because I thought you might need the company. Shall I pop back to the bar and get us another drink?"

Tanya dragged on the cigarette and then drifted out the exhale before asking with a drunk confused face "But you said you didn't drink?"

He smiled "No, you did...I said I don't smoke!" he grinned as he hovered by the door and watched as she hungrily dragged again on her cigarette.

"But, why, what, here?" she asked again through her exhale.

Steve smiled "Shall I get you a drink?"

Tanya had an impish grin go across her face as she brushed an imaginary hair from her face as she smiled at him "Oh...go on...another double gin and tonic!" he nodded, smiled and as he got to the door Tanya called out to his back "Please only get me a drink if you are going to sit and smoke and keep me company..." he left leaving the door slightly ajar she then fell back on the bed and took another drag on her cigarette and undid the top button on her shorts as she exhaled.

Chapter 9

Tanya coughed, groaned, moaned, and coughed again as her arm slowly moved across the empty bed, she shook her head and rolled over into the empty space. She slowly opened one eye to see the space beside her devoid of company. She coughed hard as she sat up and went to reach her cigarettes as there was a knock on the door. She pulled the sheets up high around her chest "It's open, I think?" she croaked and coughed again as holding on to the sheets desperately grabbed and placed her first cigarette of the day between her lips and nervously looked towards the door.

"Good Morning, Tanya!" Steve said brightly as he entered the room carrying a tray of fried breakfast, a flask of coffee and a packet of cigarettes. He placed the tray on the desk at the end of the bed and then pulled the lighter out of his pocket and assisted in lighting her cigarette.

She dragged hard twice "Ugh, Morning, I feel awful, must look like shit and need coffee!" she exclaimed holding the smoke in her lungs and then exhaled.

"Good morning, nice to see you too!" he grinned cheekily.

Her smiled crept across her face before placing the cigarette back between her lips for a desperate drag. "Ha, bloody ha!" she snarled with the smoke pouring out of her mouth. She patted the bed, "You going to join me for another smoke?" She asked as her exhale bathed him in the grey cloud as she straightened the bedsheet beside her.

Steve smiled and shook his head, "As I said many times last night, I drink, don't smoke!" he smiled.

"Didn't stop you though did it, drinking and smoking and then...?" she spoke as sultry as she could with her hangover.

"Well, you were the one to say you didn't drink!" he grinned.

"Touché! So, you are staying for ciggy with me?"

Steve winced "Sorry, not now, sorry, Gordon has informed us we should be arriving early at nine in approximately two hours' time and we need to do docking prep."

Tanya rolled her eyes "Great! I feel crap, but that does mean there is a little more time for more nicotine, if you going to join me..." Tanya stated rubbing her black mane of bed hair and drew on the cigarette with a double pump inhale. "...but ugh, first I'd better go to the girls' room and then get some coffee inside me!" she groaned again.

Steve smiled "Oh right, yes rather than...." and raised an expected eyebrow and shook his head "...Anyway enjoy and I will see you later as you disembark."

"Oh, come on Steve, don't play games with me, I'm too hungover, please stay?" Tanya said ignoring the attempt of humour and with her cigarette clamped between her lips and smoke drifting out of her nose she shuffled to the edge of the bed creating a look of a white steam train of bedsheet behind her with smoke pouring off her black-haired funnel as she reached for the coffee and poured it in to a mug.

"Ah!" Steve snorted as he bent down and picked up his white boxers that had been dislodged from the sheets and liberated from the bed and fallen on the floor and he quickly stuffed them in his pocket. "Tanya, sorry got to go I will see you later!" Steve said to which Tanya grunted and sipped her coffee and ignored him as he stepped back towards the door.

Tanya groaned as she stood up still wrapped in the bed sheet and with the cigarette clamped between her teeth and a mug of coffee in her hand she shuffled towards the bathroom, the sheet only dropping to the floor as she reached the bathroom door and as she stepped out of it her skinny naked body disappeared as she closed the door.

Steve stayed leaning his back against the wall waiting for what seemed at eternity for her to come back out.

Tanya opened the door to the bathroom, her face fresh from water being splashed against it, droplets were still stuck to her eyelids.

"So, going to join me in bed for another quick smoke?" she grinned as she turned towards the cigarette stash and bent over slightly to pick up her pack emphasising her very naked tanned, pert backside.

Steve gulped as he took in what she was doing and suggesting and reluctantly nodded as he watched Tanya's backside closely as she moved back towards the bed carrying two cigarettes and a lighter.

She turned as she sat on the edge of the bed and spread her legs invitingly wide first for balance secondly for Steve she looked at him longingly with her eyebrow raised, flattered her eyelids a couple of times whilst holding the spare cigarette out to him.

Steve glanced at his watch on his arm "I've got ten minutes!" he said as he adjusted his crotch as Tanya smiled as he stepped forward towards the bed.

***

"Hey sleepy head" Martin asked as Tanya slowly dragged her suitcase out in to the atrium as per the captain's orders.

"Did you sleep well? I can never face it on this moving boat!" Marion croaked, her hungover bloodshot eyes hidden behind her large dark sunglasses as she leant on the handle of her suitcase and dragged on her cigarette.

"Yeah, not really, feel shite after those gin and tonics!" Tanya stated unconvincingly. "What time did you go to bed?"

"I didn't look." Marion replied.

Martin interrupted "No worries Tan, the island will soon make you feel much better, all the sand, sun and cigarettes you can ever envisage."

"I feel better now the boat isn't moving!" she grinned.

"I hope you all had a great smooth crossing "Michelle stated as she walked around the corner, she fluttered her eyebrows briefly at Tanya "I know it was a little choppy and rhythmical in the channel!" She then looked at the three of them "and I am sure we will see you all soon!"

"Yes, absolutely, thank you again Michelle." Martin replied with a beaming smile.

"As ever it was our pleasure."

"Great, come you two let's start our new life together!"

***

Martin drove the electric buggy along the winding dirt road up towards the house with Marion holding on to her hat sitting alongside in the front. Tanya sat in the back holding on to her cigarette pack on her lap for dear life as the little motor whirred hard as buggy headed up the road.

As they came down the short driveway Tanya leaned out the side of the buggy "Wow Mom, Dad it's really like a Bond villain house, it's amazing." She stated staring at the single storey floor to ceiling glass fronted building in front of them.

They parked up and got their luggage out the back of the buggy and made their way into the vast minimalistic decorated house. Tanya stood jaw wide open at the house taking in the cream rooms. "Wow, Mom, I can see why you wanted to come out here!" she stated as she pulled a cigarette out of the pack with her lips and quickly lit it as Martin told her to go and explore.

Tanya wondered off towards the bedrooms, smoke trailing off between her fingers as she looked at the two main bedrooms each with their own ensuite and then the guest room before heading back through the living room and as she headed off in the other direction Martin called out.

"Tan, not that way just yet, I will need to explain all that later on."

"Oh, I, see?" she said confused as she looked down the dark hallway.

"Tan, let us have some lunch, Mart did you get the Merlot in? As I will need a nap then, I never sleep on that darn boat" Marion stretched and yawned "you can head down to our private beach and get some sun."

"Oh wow, okay, cool Mum!" Tanya nodded and then excitedly dragged on her cigarette.

***

Marion took a gulp of her wine and smiled and looked up at Martin as she wrapped her arm around his waist and squeezed him tight as they both looked through the large sheet of glass at the setting sun creating a panoramic golden sky. They both smiled as they looked down at black haired dot of Tanya slowly swimming in the turquoise sea back towards the golden yellow beach.

Tanya smiled as she slowly paced herself up the sand and out the warm sea as the rivulets of water dripping of her slim body, she paused and placed her hands on her hips and took a deep breath of air and momentarily basked in the late afternoon warmth from the sun on her back and then she took the four paces up the shallow angled sand to her towel, turned to face the sea and carefully sat down on her green bath towel, she twice flicked the excess water of her fingers into the sand and sighed as she reached across and picked up her pack sitting in its own rut of sand next to a collection of nineteen stubbed out butts and shook out the last remaining cigarette. She placed it between her lips fired up the lighter and engulfed herself her again in her nicotine rich cloud of smoke as she exhaled through her nose. With the cigarette dangled she attempted to dry her legs and tied her hair up out the way and then put her sunglasses back on her nose and then settled down on the towel and with her knees raised to catch the last light of the day she watched the sun slowly setting towards the horizon down the vee between her legs before she closed her eyes as she pulled hard on her cigarette.

As she exhaled, she opened her eyes and watched the sun as it briefly hovered behind the cloud of her exhaled smoke as it balanced above her flat tanned stomach before the semi-circle ball of light looked like her crutch was on fire, the sun soon disappeared below her dark thick fuzz of her pubes and then below the horizon.

The End