Smoking Piss Whore

Story Info
Jade enjoys smoke, piss and being dominated.
1.6k words
4.25
22.3k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lostinsmoke
Lostinsmoke
31 Followers

I walked back into the room where I had bound my wife. There she was on her knees with her arms stretched up above her head and tied to a bar. Her legs were strapped down to keep her from standing up. Her hair was pulled back tight into a ponytail and she was wearing all black makeup, including her lipstick. She wasn't wearing any clothing but was wearing a black leather collar around her neck and a matching leash attached to it. She also had on a chain with clamps attached to her large round nipples. I could not wait to abuse and fuck the shit out of the hot slutty bitch.

My wife's name is Jade. Jade wasn't tall at all, only standing at about 4'10". She weighed about 135 pounds with brown eyes and long black hair. She had very large natural tits with some of the biggest nipples I have ever seen. Jade has many tattoos on her body that just adds to her slutty sex appeal.

I walked over to Jade and stood in front of her about a foot away. I unzipped my jeans and pulled out my cock and began stroking it to get it hard. After a few strokes my cock was sticking straight out and was only a few inches away from Jade's mouth. I needed to take a piss so I started to pee all over Jade's tits. The piss running down her body between her breast and dripping from her pussy onto the floor. I stopped to hold my piss for a moment and released one of Jade's hands. I gave Jade a cigarette and told her that I wanted her to smoke. Jade put the cigarette in her mouth and I lit it. She took a long deep drag from the cigarette and blew the smoke out and onto my cock. I told Jade to take the deepest drag she could and to open her mouth, but not to blow the smoke out. Jade did as I instructed.

As she opened her mouth the smoke began to come out of her mouth on its own. I grabbed my cock and pointed it at Jade's mouth and began to piss into it. The piss entering Jade's mouth was forcing the smoke to escape. Her mouth was filled with my piss and overflowing onto the floor. Jade spit the piss out onto her tits and took another long drag off the cigarette. Jade opened her mouth to blow the smoke out, but I pushed my cock deep into her throat before she could. I could feel the hot smoke swirling around her mouth all over my cock. I shoved my cock as deep as I could go and held onto the back of Jade's head to keep her from pulling away. I could feel her started to gag and it was getting me so excited I pulled my cock out of her mouth and stepped away from her as I didn't want to cum yet.

I tied Jade's arm back up. I removed the rest of my clothes and turned my ass towards Jade. I grabbed the chain of the nipples clamps and pulled on it causing Jade some mild pain. I told Jade to lick my asshole. I pulled harder on the chain making her lean forward towards my ass to relieve some of the tension on tits. Jade stuck out her tongue and began licking my ass hole. She spit on my ass hole and began pushing her tongue deep into my ass. I could feel Jade begin moving her tongue in my ass making me moan. I began stroking my cock making pre-cum drip on the floor. I knew if I continued I would explode all over the floor. I didn't want to waste anything so I stopped stroking my cock and turned around to face Jade. Jade looked up at me and spit ass juice in my face. I yanked on the nipple clamps and smacked Jade on her tits and her face. Jade smiled and moaned in pleasure.

I released Jade's arms from the binds and she put her hands down on the floor getting into a doggy position. Her legs were still strapped to the ground so before I freed them I presented her with an anal plug that started out small and got bigger to stretch out her ass more the deeper it goes in. I told Jade to suck on the plug and get it nice and wet. I asked Jade if she knew where it was going. Jade looked at me and with a puzzled look and I said "It's going in your ass whore." Jade popped the plug out of her mouth. I took the plug and pushed it into her ass hole. With each ring on the plug getting bigger, Jade winced in pain. I got to the sixth and final ring stretching her ass hole open three inches across. Jade's ass pulled the plug into her and held onto it showing only the base.

I released the strap holding Jade's legs down and I grabbed the leash. I began walking and told Jade, "Walk with me you slutty bitch." Jade stood up and I noticed her nipples were red and swollen. I removed the clamps from her tits and began rubbing her tits. Jade moaned in pleasure and I knew she was enjoying the relief so I quickly pinched and pulled on her nipples bringing her out of her state of enjoyment. I told Jade this is for my enjoyment, not hers.

We walked into the kitchen and over to the kitchen table. I told Jade to light a cigarette. Jade took a cigarette out of the pack that was sitting on the table. Shestuck out her tongue and pulled the cigarette into her mouth wrapping her black lipstick covered lips around the end. Jade flicked the lighter to life and lit the cigarette taking a deep drag. Jade tilted her head back and blew a long steady stream of smoke into the air. I pushed Jade's back making her bend over the kitchen table. I began rubbing my cock up and down her pussy lips and around her clit getting the head of my cock wet from her juices. I slid my cock into Jade's pussy and began fucking her. Every couple of strokes Jade would take a drag from her cigarette. Jade would look back over her shoulder and blow the smoke towards me telling me "Fuck me with that big cock. You like it when I smoke while you fuck my pussy don't you?" I smacked Jade on her ass hard and told her to shut her cock holster and smoke.

Jade's pussy began to tighten around my cock and I could feel her body begin to tense up. Jade took a long drag from her cigarette and looked at me with a smile. She began blowing the smoke at my face and I could feel her starting to squirt her pussy juices all over my feet and onto the floor. I grabbed both Jade's tits and pulled her up towards me. I squeezed them hard and smacked them. Jade continued to fuck my cock hard and fast until she quit squirting. When she was done I pushed her down onto the floor and to lick up her juice.

Once Jade was done cleaning up, I moved her to the living room. I sat down on the couch and told her to turn away from me and sit on my cock. Jade sat down sliding my cock into her pussy. Jade lit another cigarette and began smoking. I pulled on Jade's ponytail causing her to lean back. I wrapped my other hand around her neck and squeezed her throat as she exhaled her smoke. I reached down and began rubbing her clit with my hand and soon she was squirting all over.

I told Jade to kneel on the couch. I stood behind Jade and told her to push the anal plug out of her ass. With some time and pain, Jade popped the plug out. I quickly put the plug into Jade's mouth. I kneeled down and began licking Jade's ass hole. I quickly pushed in and pulled out my tongue from her ass. I stood up and slid my cock into her ass. Whiling fucking her ass I pulled on her hair. I would alternate between fucking her ass and her pussy. Jade was smoking the entire time always looking back at me when she blew her smoke out. Jade finished her cigarette and put it out.

I told Jade to kneel down in front of me and to light another cigarette. Jade began smoking and I began fucking her face. Jade would run her tongue up and down my cock as she blew the smoke from her mouth. Jade reached under my cock and balls and started to push a finger into my ass pushing on my prostate. It was time for me to let my cock explode. I pushed Jade away from me as she took a long drag filling her mouth with smoke. I stroked my cock fast and shot my load all over her face and into her mouth. Jade continued to smoke and I needed to relieve myself so I began washing my cum off of Jade's face by me pissing on her. What I didn't wash off with my piss, I cleaned up with my tongue. I then spit the cum from my mouth into Jades and she swallowed it.

I smacked Jade's tits and told her to go wash up so we could go out and find someone to join us in our next session.

Lostinsmoke
Lostinsmoke
31 Followers