Smoking Satanic Goth Lesbians

Story Info
Smoking Fetish.
3.5k words
4.53
5.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to a dark metal concert, and I was on a major hot pussy hunt. I dressed in all black: tight black jeans, tight black tank top and let my waist long hair down. I picked up some crack and powder, as well as some magic mushrooms, and snuck it all in the concert. I ran off to the bathroom and snorted two huge lines and did a big crack hit before looking for some hot sluts to blow smoke on.

As I walk out, I see these hot dark, sexy goth ladies everywhere, dark magic believers adorned with pentagrams and dressed in black on black. I go to the bar, grab a beer, and eat a quarter ounce of the shrooms, washing them down with the beer when from nowhere I have two sexy sisters of Satan touching my tattoos.

"Ooh, Aztec, ooh you fucking sexy," says the voice. I turn and look into their sexy, witch like eyes. One is super sexy, a big, beautiful blonde with huge tits and big, pink nipples; I look down her curvy body and see a bulge in her crotch.

"It's a strap on...for Tara," and she points to a sexy, skinny raven haired woman who is rubbing the strap on between the blonde's legs. "You may call me Serpent, young Aztec."

"Hey, I love women who smoke cigarettes. I'd love to see Tara blow smoke on your plastic dick."

"You're a Satan smoking fetish fan, David," says Serpent.

I get excited and a bit freaked out. "How did you know my name?"

She laughs like the devil. "I am a spirit. I know all."

I stand in awe as the two move closer together, eyeing my bag of shrooms. "Give us some shrooms, we'll give you lust." I hand them the bag, at least half an ounce, and they split them, eating them like starving children. They begin to mumble some chant and drink the rest of my beer.

"Light up a cigarette, my sexy slut, my Tara, my whore," commands Serpent, and Tara obeys, falling to her knees as Serpent grabs Tara's head. "Suck my dick, bitch."

Tara unleashes the ten inch plastic dick as Serpent continues to bark orders. "Blow smoke on your mistress' cock." Tara obeys as I rub my now cum oozing cock through my jeans, watching Tara's black, cocksucker lips glide over the huge plastic cock. She blows smoke on it so sexy, I'm in awe. I reach into my pocket, pull out my pipe and put a huge crack hit in it. My new satanic sister smiles with approval and I offer it to Miss Serpent.

"Light it, my love," and I set fire to the pipe as she sucks on it like it's a toy. She takes the smoke into her lungs and I grab the piper from her, forcefully french kissing her. I feel her wild, cocaine tongue dance upon mine as she gives me the hot crack shotgun, blowing the smoke down into my lungs. I open my eyes and the mushrooms kick in as I spot little horns on her head.

"Fuck my mouth, Mommy of Darkness," I hear from below, followed by gagging and slurping sounds. I look down and see Tara with all ten inches of the plastic dildo in her bulging, choking throat.

Serpent lets the smoke out, "Yesss," and I see snake like fangs in her mouth through the cloud, their whiteness standing out against her black lips. She moans, "Let's light a cigarette for Dark David."

Tara obeys her mistress and lit a cigarette and I watched this sexy bitch blow smoke on my cock and take all eight and a half inches into her hungry cock loving mouth. The cigarette is passed to Serpent and she looks into my forbidden eyes, takes a long drag on the cig then quickly drops down to my fat, cum leaking dark cock. Tara pulls her mouth off my saliva coated shaft and my dark lover Serpent blows the hot smoke over me, covering my dick in a hazy cloud before taking me into her fanged, dick sucker lips. Inch my fat inch she takes me into her hot throat and gags on my cum leaking prick as I feel her fifteen tongue studs dance on my fat cock. She exhales the cig smoke on me like a dragon's breath.

Both Tara and Serpent look up at me with wanton lust in their eyes. "You are beautifully blessed, my Aztec warrior," says Serpent and I feel a strange power fall upon me. They puff on their cigarettes as I forcefully fuck their hot, cock loving mouths. I'm filled with lust and desire as I pack an instant hit into the devil's glass dick pipe and pass it to Tara.

"For you, my dark princess," I say as Serpent takes the lighter and lights the pipe. Tara sucks the cocaine deep into her lungs and stares into my naughty, sexy eyes and I see hers fog over with ecstasy Serpent attacks her love slave's sexy, cum covered lips and deeply tongue kisses her as Tara gives her the cocaine shotgun, expelling the smoke deep into her dark, sexy BBW sister's lungs. There is an insane amount of smoke coming from my new slut's mouth, I can't believe it. I stand in awe as Serpent whispers something into Tara's ear, looking up at me with wanton eyes as Tara lifts up her skirt and bends over with a cigarette in her hot, wet Goth lips. I see her sexy, white ass, and as she spreads her tiny ass cheeks, I spy her hot, tight, brown ringed asshole. I put a hit in the pipe while Serpent deep throats my huge cock, takes my hit and bends over Tara's ass, placing my smoky lips on her asshole and blowing the cocaine smoke directly on her tight, naughty hole. I kiss her musky, ass-scented hole before thrusting my tongue deep into her shaved smooth smooth dirty center.

I moan in lust as I tongue fuck her asshole and Serpent twists her tongue around my throbbing cock shaft. I pull my mouth from her asshole and Serpent takes a drag off her cigarette and blows it on Tara's spread wide open asshole, her tongue snaking deep inside her wet asshole. I feel high and hear some people forming a circle around chanting, "He's gifted, he's gifted."

I pass my pipe to Serpent who now takes a huge hit and moves to Tara and passionately, forcefully french kisses her slut's hot slut's mouth, passing the smoke between them.

"Fuck her ass," Serpent commands me, "open it, my Aztec warrior."

She grabs my thick, fat, eight and a half incher and I slide into Tara's hot, tight asshole.

Tara screams, "Oh, fuck yes, it hurts," and smoke pours from her wet lips as Serpent shoves her huge ten inch plastic cock down her throat. I feel so good as I fuck the dark whore's asshole hard, hearing her screams and moans of wickedness.

"Give me cigarettes," I demand, and two cigs are passed from the crows as my cum oozing cock fucks in and out of my dark slut's wide open, now pink, cum oozing asshole. I see Tara and Serpent puff on the cigarettes as the sexy dark angels of Death turn me on!

I kiss Serpent hard, tasting the cig and Tara's ass juice on her tongue. "Give me a hit, baby," she asks, and I pack a huge hit in the pipe as I keep my dark hard prick balls deep in Tara's tight asshole. Serpent hits the pipe and holds the smoke.

"I will bless your messy cock, great Aztec one," she says, pulling her black plastic cock out of Tara's throat and getting her head in Tara's ass. I pull my ass coated wet cock from Tara's busted wide open asshole and Serpent blows a huge cloud of hot crack smoke on my dark prick, wrapping her snake tongue around my mushroom head and licking the cum from my leaking pisshole. She takes my hard, eight and a half inch cock into her cocksucker wet ips and deep throats me, gagging on my ass coated dick. She keeps it in her throat until I hear, "I belong to you," in an eerie, invocative tone.

Tara puffs on the cig, burning it to the filter. "I need a cigarette," she pleads, and a long Virginia Slim 120 is passed to this sexy, smoking demon slut of darkness. I pass Tara the pipe as I fuck Serpent's tongue studded mouth, her fangs nipping at my foreskin.

Tara is now on her knees, "Bend over, Serpent, let me blow smoke on your cunt, please."

My fat, wet cock is released from Serpent's lovely cock hungry mouth and she turns around. "Give me a hit, worship my fuck holes, my hot sluts!"

I love her nasty words of pure whore-ness as I hand her the bag of crack and she takes a hit. She bends over, pulling up her skirt and I see a pentagram on her ass cheek. Her skin is so white, it's almost blinding in the darkness; where it isn't, she is covered in tattoos and scars. Tara spreads Serpent's huge, white ass cheeks and I see a spider tattoo on her shaved pink cunt. Tara blows a huge smoke cloud on my dark princess' wet, cum oozing pussy, casting a breeze on the teeth hanging from rings that dangle from her pussy lips.

Tara eats out Serpent's cunt while she puffs on the cigarette, "Eat my asshole, fucker. Now, for my Aztec gift," she says to me, offering up the crack pipe. I take it from her tattooed hand and notice her claws and webbed fingers; Tara shows off her fangs and bites my cock playfully as I can't believe my eyes. I take my hit and my ears ring, I start hearing whispers all around me as Serpent locks eyes with mine, her emerald green irises burning with desire.

"They are demons who want you, but I won't give you up so willingly." I bend over and blow the smoke from my ass loving lips and taste Serpent's dirty asshole, her scent is strong and intoxicating. I blow the cloud of smoke from my wet, hungry lips and open up her asshole probing my fingers in her pink, loose naughty places, and blow more smoke deep inside it before thrusting my tongue past her puckered up ring.

She moans loudly as Tara shows her horns, and I black out.

I awaken in a cellar, lit only by ultraviolet light. I'm naked, lying in the center of a pentagram. I see my clothes outside the pentagram, neatly folded with my bags of powder coke and crack on top with more bags of drugs I never had strewn all around. I run my hands along my skin and feel the sharp sting of subtle knife marks in intricate patterns from my chest to my ankles; I hear "Black Sabbath" playing from some unknown source. I take a look at my cock and notice it is huge and hard, the scent of sex hanging heavily in the air as Serpent walks into the room.

"Great gifted Aztec," she says , her hands held above her head as three other women flank her, all wearing matching black wedding gowns of see-through spider web netting, "you hold a power we cannot touch. It is a power that you must give us, will give me."

I'm in fear. My blood runs cold and sweat pours down my back as my heart races, thumping loudly inside my chest. "How did I get here?"

"We gave you a small pill when we kissed you. A dark sacrament necessary for the dark fertility dance."

My cock is now ten inches long, and thicker than ever. "Why am I so big?"

"We gave you the Kiss of the Succubus. In return, you will give your fertile seeds to the Ancient One. We will toy with you, for you are a sex angel from the Great One above."

I see the three sisters of darkness crawl towards me, and I'm thinking, 'Damn, this is some good ass crack and shrooms.' I ask, "Will you smoke for me?"

I hear chains rattle and guttural demonic moans. "He is so naughty, so bad, yet so beautiful. He has the heart of goodness from above."

I hear a laugh that sounds like Death's demon. "He will give me his seed."

I feel the room get cold, and some young girl pulls a chain, and attached is an ancient woman with huge tits, white eyes and white hair. I smell her scent of evil and lavender, her veil covering her most beautiful face, but I stare at her huge nipples and large, saggy tits.

"You are beautiful," I say to her, "do you smoke too?" Even in my fear, I still lust for this ancient demon woman.

"All the sisters will smoke for you," she says through the veil and the gowns float away, turning to smoke.

Tara and Serpent tongue kiss and they are no longer fully human as the young girl skips off and fetches cigarettes. She returns, not with 120's, but custom made 200's. The little one puts all three cigs in her tiny lips and lights them with her dark magic finger. She sucks on the cigarettes, the three cherries burning brightly.

"Blow it upon my dark cock" I beg, and she giggles in lust before blowing a cloud of smoke on my now ten inch cum leaking cock. She takes me in her mouth, and it's so hot, it feels like molten lava as she blows the hot smoke on me. Tara and Serpent form a daisy chain and begin to smoke each other's hot cunts. I feel the little one deepthroat my huge cock, her tongue working over my cum filled balls before she snakes it up my ass.

"Yes, show me all your dark secrets, give me joy," I exclaim as she tongue fucks my ass while gagging on my huge, cum oozing prick. I grab my pipe and I put in a black rock; beyond me, I hear them chant, "Satan's crack is black".

I take the hit and see Serpent's long tongue slide up the little one's asshole. She looks at me, her evil emerald eyes twinkling and burning; as I peer closer, I see those twinkles are the souls of the lost, swimming in her eyes for eternity. She puffs on the cigarette like a whore in heat. She puts her ass coated tongue to my mouth and slides it down my throat as the evil devil crack smoke pours on my Serpent's hot tongue. I gag on her tongue and the little one is first.

"Let me take his seed inside me," she screams as she slides her hot, tiny pink pussy down upon my fat, hard ten inch cock.

"Now, great Aztec," the little one invoked, "you will now be one with me." I feel power flow to my pulsating cock and see visions as the little one pulls my desires and fantasies from my heart. She slides inch by inch down my hard, thick baby-maker, shaking with orgasmic pleasure.

"He wants us as smoke sluts, whores to use," she says in gasps as all the demons surrounding us watch me open up little one's hot tight cunt. "Fuck your little whore," she urges me.

"Smoke for him, bitch," says Serpent, pushing little one down further on my dick. She cries out, puffing on the cig as I impale her with my massive cock. Serpent holds her cigarette between her clawed fingers, puts on her strap on and forces the huge plastic dick between little one's ass cheeks, thrusting deep into her asshole.

Tara hands me the pipe, lowering her huge nipple to it and squeezes tightly causing fire to burst from her nipple, cooking the rock. I draw the smoke into my lungs as the Ancient One comes to me, her chains rattling and scraping across the ground.

"Taste me, Aztec. Blow the smoke on your baby mother's grey cunthole!" She squats down on my face and opens up the huge cuntlips covered in ancient white hair. I blow the evil black smoke from the black crack and it flows on her cum drooling huge cunt. "Taste my lust. Soon, you will give me a big dicked son. You will give me a powerful baby!"

I suck on her gigantic clit and with both hands, I feel an innumerable number of hands and mouths on me. Serpent is now behind the Ancient One and I hear her command Serpent, "Fuck my ass, whore." I adjust and can see both Serpent and Tara slide their dicks up the Ancient One's huge asshole.

"I'll smoke for you now, my young sex slave, Aztec." The Ancient One grabs two crack pipes and puts both of them in her mouth, seizes one basketball sized tit and uses her huge nipple to light the pipes. She pulls her hot, musky, lavender and death scented cunt off my sore mouth and puts her wrinkly lips to my own and moans, pouring the smoke into my lungs. I can't hear and her beautiful tongue is down my throat, preventing me from speaking. I kiss her passionately, matching her force with my own.

"I love you, have my seed, oh Ancient beauty," I manage to say as she withdraws her tongue. She rolls onto her back and spreads her old, decrepit legs, unveiling her ancient, rotten pussy.

"Angel of Light and Sex, most powerful of good and pleasure, I desire your seed of power to make life inside my dark vessel."

I pounce on my new demon whore to make her mine forever, grabbing my huge, dark Aztec baby-maker and spank her clit with my swollen mushroom head. As I slide into her rotten cunt hole of Lust, Greed, and Desire, she screams an unholy, ethereal moan.

"Fuck me, fuck your whore who wants your child. Give me your cock. Give me your fertile sperm!"

Serpent, little one, and Tara light up cigarettes and pass two to the Ancient One, holding one in each clawed, tattooed hand, alternating drags and filling the room with dense smoke.

My ten incher rips her pussy open as I fuck her, Serpent and Tara tongue her huge nipples and puff on the cigarettes, blowing smoke on my beautiful, demonic smoke slut. I'm filled with excitement to shoot my fertile sperm in this evil whore's slutty, dick loving cunt.

I pound her twat so hard, my muscles tighten and fatigue. I watch her smoke the cigarette as she moans like a bitch in heat. "Fuck me, fuck my cunt! Fuck my pussy! I'm yours, Aztec, I'm going to have your baby! Oh, yes!"

Little one blows smoke on the cum spraying Ancient One's hot clit and tongues it, lashing with vicious strikes of her tongue. I feel the cum boil in my balls and I kiss the smoky, sexy mouth that has sucked and swallowed so many dicks, cocks, cunts and clits. She senses my thoughts and smiles an insidious grin.

"Yes Aztec, over one million lovers, all of them weak, all of them unable to satisfy me. None of them like you. I will...I..."

I interrupt her as my balls are primed to explode. "Have my baby, whore of Babylon. You will bear twins of Libra," I shout as my huge, dark cock shoots hot burning sperm deep into her loose cunt, my fertile seeds burning with the light and fury of my Aztec warrior blood flow through her womb of depravity all the way to her belly.

"I'm cumming, oh yes! Hail Lucifer, the Dark angel who had fallen from the Light!" My whore of Babylon shakes with orgasmic lust, "You are joined with me for all eternity!"

I keep cumming into this beautiful old whore's slutty cunt, unable to pull away, unable to stop myself. I feel my power drain as I realize I'm still under the dark fertility dance spell!

Her hot, cum filled cunt jacks my cock off like octopus tentacles, wrapping and massaging my ten inch shaft, milking every drop of fertile sperm she can get. I deeply french kiss my beautiful child's mother so passionately, she feels my love spell upon her heart. I call upon my Order of the Golden Dawn sex magic to break her hold over me and I come to a startling revelation: she has no soul. She gave it to the Dark One in trade over a thousand years ago.

"I feel your kiss, my Aztec lover. Thank you for the Libra twins. Now you know I am the whore of Babylon, and you are the husband to the Great Whore!"

I smile as all my dark sisters hold me and say, "Let us smoke for you." I'm still hard and all ten inches are under their spell. I give Tara's daughter, and Serpent a boy and girl, paternal twins of Venus and Earth, and little one has a demon we name 'Smokey'.