S'more Lovin' - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," Julie said awkwardly.

Sarah continued licking Julie's glistening pussy and before she knew it, Julie began moving her hips slowly. Taking her cue that Julie was enjoying it, Sarah kept going but began to use her tongue a little stronger now. "Yes!" Julie cried, taking her hands and grabbing her breasts firmly. "Yes!"

Sarah grabbed Julie by the hips at the same time she stuck her tongue in Julie as far as it would go. Julie let go of her breast and grabbed Sarah's head, holding it there while she rode Sarah's face. "Oh God! Yes!" cried. There was something about being pleasured by a woman who knew the right spot that made Julie cum again. She collapsed in ecstasy.

"Well done, my pet," Kevin said to Sarah. "You too, shall be rewarded. Come!"

With that Sarah crawled over to Kevin who pulled his shorts down. "You've earned my cum pet, make sure you get every drop." with that Sarah began sucking his cock. "You shouldn't be the only one who hasn't gotten off," Kevin said to Jeff. "Come do her from behind. It's on her fantasy list."

Jeff wasn't so sure, he looked at Julie who was in such a state of bliss herself she just waved him off in an 'whatever you want, this was your weekend,' kind of way. With that he took his position behind Sarah and slid himself into her glistening pussy. He wasn't sure which part of the afternoon made her the wettest but she clearly was enjoying herself. In fact she turned, while keeping Kevin's cock in her mouth and smiled at Jeff with longing eyes. He began slowly unsure about fucking another man's girl especially while he was watching, but seeing as this is what they were doing this weekend he quickly found his rhythm. It wasn't long until both men had cummed and Sarah was looking mighty proud of herself for causing orgasms for all 3 of them...she was loving her reward.

After a bit, Julie said she was headed to the shower. Everyone else seemed to be dozing on and off. It was mid-afternoon but they had already packed the day. Julie climbed in the shower and let the steam hit her. She replayed the day so far, and was excited about what had transpired. She turned so her face was right under the water...drifting off. As she reached up to put shampoo in, she discovered someone's hands come around hers, "let me" the voice said, she turned to see Kevin behind her. Julie hesitated for a minute before grinning. "I was hoping you would join me."

Kevin smiled, "You know I've wanted you for a while, we just had to be patient."

He massaged the shampoo into Julie's hair then ran his hands down Julie's side. He slowly kissed the back of her neck while grabbing Julie's breasts. "I have had my eyes on these for I don't even know how long."

"Really?!"

"Yes, you are hot! You always have been"

"Jeff doesn't know about us."

"That's what makes it all the better. He thinks this whole weekend was his idea but it was ours." With that he passionately kissed Julie. They had kissed before in their secret rendezvous, but never this close to Sarah and Jeff.

"Does Sarah know?"

They had been talking about telling her for awhile now, but loved the secret so much. It was exhilarating.

"I don't know what to do. I'm hoping this 'explore ideas' weekend will just kind of open the door without anyone getting pissed. Then we'll have more opportunities to play and Jeff will think it was his idea."

"I love it!" Julie said, pulling him in for a kiss and grabbing his cock. "It'll be nice to have free reign although I"ll still pretend to be all vanilla and shocked. How was my acting so far?"

"You did amazing as always, love. I really enjoyed when you found me for Marco Polo.

"Mmm...you know that I've been wanting to feel that cock in more places than just my hands. Now I think I'll actually get my chance. How do we set up the next activity?"

"I've got an idea," Kevin said, "Just follow my lead," with that he stepped out of the shower and let her think about him some more.

As it was approaching dinner time, Kevin brought up the next challenge. "Let's see who can build their tent the fastest."

"No problem," replied Jeff, "Julie and I can pop ours up in no time."

"That's the catch man, the challenge is to build the tent with the other girl."

With that, each new team picked the spot for the tent.

"Ready? Go!" Jeff called.

Knowing that this was going to be one of the challenges, Kevin and Julie had practiced during one of their rendezvous. They each had their designated roles and knew where the hiccups would come so they could avoid them.

Meanwhile, Sarah and Jeff were stumbling over getting their parts straightened out and their poles together. They were about ¾ of the way done when Kevin and Julie began high fiving each other. "Winners!" they yelled. "Do you guys want some help or should we go get the grill going for dinner?" Kevin asked.

"We got this," replied Jeff. Hoping that he would finally get some time alone with Sarah. He hadn't purposely thrown the tent challenge, but he wasn't feeling like a loser either.

Kevin and Julie ran up the stairs and began to get things ready for dinner. In the kitchen, Kevin said, "Finally!" while wrapping Julie in an embrace and kissing her. "Mmm...you smell heavenly, I could eat you all up!"

"Where would you start?" she asked teasing him.

"Right here," he said as he slid her shirt up, he pulled down her bra and began nibbling on her nipple.

"Mmm..." was her reply.

He began kissing down her belly slowly feeling her all over. He began to unbutton her shorts, and her breath caught.

"What if they walk in? They were almost done."

"I don't think you have to worry about that. I think your boy may be enjoying my girl a little bit. I've been camping with him a hundred times, he knows how to get a tent up."

That made Julie hesitate, he was right, Jeff could put any tent up in his sleep. It was a weekend for exploring fantasies, so she shouldn't be mad, but she did feel a little hurt. She went and peeked out the front window. Sure enough the tent was up and nobody was to be seen, except for the slight rustle of the tent if you looked close enough. "What's good for the goose is good for the gander," Julie thought and with that she grabbed Kevin by the hand and led him to the bedroom. "Let's do this!" she said.

Kevin didn't need to be told twice. He took her shorts off and began making out with her slowly at first but then with more passion. He couldn't believe this moment was finally here. Julie pushed his shorts off and pushed him onto the bed. She climbed between his legs and began tracing his cock with her tongue. This part was not new territory. She had given him a blow job before and he had fingered her, but that was as far as they had taken it. "I can't take it anymore," Julie said. With that she climbed on his cock and began riding it. Moving her hips slowly at first then picking up speed. It was crazy to think she had another man's cock in her and her man was right outside doing who knows what with her best friend. 'Screw it' she thought. She looked at Kevin and saw a twinkle in his eye. He reached up and squeezed her breasts "Mmmm...these are beautiful!" She blushed and kept riding him.

"I don't want to rush this but I don't know how much time we have. Lay on your back, I want to feel you all over."

With that Julie climbed off his cock and laid on her back legs spread open. He began kissing her slowly everywhere, taking her in. Looking at her in a sensual way, that maybe was missing from her every day routine with Jeff. They were great, don't get her wrong, but after being together so long, does that spark and twinkle fade? Today was already making her feel more sexually alive and aroused and maybe that was exactly what her and Jeff needed. A new spark, some fresh ideas? He began to feel her clit with his fingers. Pushing back her lips he saw her clit swollen and ready for play. He tickled it with her tongue. She squirmed and moaned as he began sucking on it. He reached up and squeezed her breast while inserting his tongue into her glistening pussy. She moaned more and he went back to her clit but inserted 2 fingers easily into her. He began slowly not wanting to hurt her, but she said "More" and that's exactly what he gave her. Inserting another finger, he went deeper. Her eyes lit up..."Mmm yes!" she screamed. He quickly put his mouth back over her clit and began fucking her with his fingers. She squirmed more, but held his head to her wet pussy. 'This feels amazing!' She thought and it wasn't anything new or out of the ordinary.

"Cum for me," he breathed, not wanting to be off her clit long.

"Fuck me then," she replied a little sassy.

He sat up and pushed his cock into her, not too rough but not worried about being gentle either. It was about passion and finally arriving at a moment they've been wanting for too long. He leaned over her and took in the twinkle in her eye and the smile on her face. She had wanted this just as bad and she was savoring each moment just like he was. He picked up his rhythm bringing them both right to the edge, then kissed her passionately as she came onto his cock. Him, wanting to be somewhat respectful of his friend, pulled out. When he had let Jeff cum in Sarah, all the parties knew what was happening. Julie sensing what was going on, said, "No, you get to cum too. Pick where, face, breasts, stomach, or ass." With that he shot his load on her breasts almost as if he was marking them as his now. She took her finger and wiped some of it up and licked it off her finger. Seeing that this was turning him on, she did it again, licking her finger in a more sensual way. He laid down beside her and began kissing her. After a moment, he said, "Let me clean you up," with that he got a warm wash cloth and gently cleaned up the rest of his load off her chest. When he was done, he wrapped her in his arms and pulled him close to her. "That was amazing."

Meanwhile at the tent, things were just as steamy. Jeff and Sarah finished their tent just a few minutes later. "Sorry but not sorry we didn't win," Sarah said. "I kind of threw the competition. I was hoping if they won, we'd get some time together."

"You were?" Jeff asked surprise

"Yeah, you're hot and I've been jealous that Julie has had you all to herself. When Kevin told me about this weekend and that it was with you guys, I couldn't wait. Let me show you."

With that she stripped down, grabbed Jeff's hand and brought it to her pussy. "See...I've been waiting for you."

Jeff blushed because of what she had just done and the fact that his cock was now a hard boner in his shorts.

"Doesn't look like you mind," Sarah said noticing his reaction. "Let me help you with those shorts." Sarah took Jeff's shorts off and held him in her hands. "Mmm...look at this cock. I think something like this needs to be worshipped for the treasure it is." With that she got down on her knees and opened her mouth. She took him, all of him in her mouth. The next thing he knew her nose was touching him and he was down her throat. She looked up with puppy dog eyes, looking for praise. "Oh God!" was all he could muster. She came back to the tip and flicked the end of it, his eyes rolling in the back of his head. Then all the way down again. She picked up her rhythm, deep throating it all the time. He didn't need to hold her head to push it further, she took the whole thing and he wasn't small. Each time her throat opened and tightened around his cock, the closer he was to cumming. "I'm going to cum!" he yelled to give her an opportunity to come off, but she took that as a challenge and picked up the pace. In seconds he was shooting his load down her throat and she took every last drop. When he was done climaxing in her mouth, she slowly came up and wiped the top of his cock with her tongue to make sure she got any last drop.

"Wow," was all he could say. She giggled extremely pleased with herself. Even without asking, she knew that there was no way that Julie was doing that for him. Not sweet vanilla Julie.

12