Smother Ch. 03

Story Info
Angela steps up to an unscheduled challenge.
4.6k words
3.67
1.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smother Fucker

Angela watched her husband Brett's eyes involuntarily close and his head go back as he moaned his approval. His hands then were guided to the boobs of Stacy, the older blonde mom who had just beaten Angela in a titfight, smothered her unconscious, and fucked her doggy style with a huge strapon. It barely took a minute before he gushed into her warm, inviting mouth, the blonde choosing to spit the load onto the brunette's face.

Stacy allowed the brunette to towel off, then immediately pressed her winning tits into the losing pair, causing Angela's to splash out to the sides as they made way. Seeing the look of pure lust on her rival's husband's face, and the beginning of arousal from his manhood again, the emboldened blonde upped her game another level.

"Brett, stud, I bet you love titty fucking your wife, don't you?" His involuntary nod of agreement spurred her on further. "If you like that, just imagine how much better it's going to be when it's my tits wrapped around your cock. You're never going to want to fuck her weak ones again."

As his manhood again reached full erection, Stacy quickly discarded his wife, pushed him into a seated position at the end of the bed, and knelt before him with her fantastic tits wrapping his dick inside a valley of flesh. Taunting Angela seemed to be turning him on even more, so she laid the trash talk on thick and got him to blow his load again in just a few minutes, this time on her beautiful tits.

Enjoying her victory more and more by the minute, Stacy walked over to a lightly sobbing Angela and smothered her between her cum soaked boobs. The blonde tormented the losing woman, not sealing the smother in tight enough to knock her out again, but instead focusing on using it to spread Brett's semin all over her face a second time.

Allowing the couple a decent amount of time to recover, Stacy finally decided it was time to claim the final part of her stakes. Brett was conflicted after the video, being unsure if he would fuck the winner, but there was no way he was going to pass up this chance. Stacy started off by instructing him to lay down on the bed, before performing a little dance for him, showing off her firm, shapely ass and spreading her labia to expose a large, engorged clit that shined with anticipation.

The winner grabbed the loser by a nipple, forcing the wife to sit in a chair facing the bed from the side before climbing on top of her husband and mounting him. Again she laid into the losing titfighter, telling Brett he should dump his wife and get with someone who was woman enough to satisfy him. Angela looked on in horror as her husband eagerly thrust into the blonde from underneath, grabbing her ass to keep her positioned perfectly above him. Angela also began to worry about Brett staying with her, realizing that Stacy's body was better than hers and she was pretty clearly a better fuck.

A dual climax was enough for the blonde. She rolled off the hunky man and basked in the afterglow of her orgasm for just a few minutes. Apparently satisfied, she went back to taunting the brunette about losing to both her and her daughter, shoving her tits into the yielding pair one more time, and threatening to do much more if Angela ever dared to challenge her again. A quick cleanup in the bathroom was all that was needed before the blonde left Angela and Brett behind, positively gliding out the door.

******

For weeks after being defeated and humiliated by the woman she had always felt so superior to, Angela was distant and reserved. Brett worried about permanent damage being done to her psyche. She was able to put on a good front for the kids, but he saw someone that was cold and scared. He asked several times before finally getting her to agree to a night out for a nice dinner.

Despite all that had gone on, Brett convinced his wife to hire Danielle as babysitter again for the evening. He knew she would do a good job, but he underestimated how much like her mother she could be. Angela was in a red strapless dress that hinted at her still spectacular cleavage while Brett looked every bit the successful entrepreneur he was. Danielle showed up wearing next to nothing, easily her most daring ensemble yet, and stepped purposefully into a tit to tit standoff with the brunette milf.

"I think we should go at it one more time. Now that Brett knows what my mom can do, you know he's wondering how much better I am. My titties beat hers and yours easy, and the rest of my body could do the same. Even if you refuse, he knows I'm willing now and that's all he's going to fantasize about."

With that, she pushed past Angela and into the living room and announcing her arrival to the kids that loved her as a babysitter. Brett could see the look of shock and horror on Angela's face and had to do his best to quietly convince her to ignore what had happened and go ahead with their plans for the night. Ushering her out the door, it took another 15+ minutes of encouraging her in the car to get her to go out, putting them behind on their reservation.

Traffic didn't help, with a minor accident causing a major slowdown on the freeway. Realizing they were going to be at least 20 minutes late, he called from the car to see how long they could hold the reservation. The Maitre 'D informed them that things were booked full and they could only hold a reservation for 30 minutes before they would have to change their table and possibly not be able to accommodate them.

Brett said he understood and hung up, determined to give his wife the night he had promised. A few more minutes and finally things started to go their way as traffic began moving normally again. The couple parked and hurried to the front door, knowing they had only moments before potentially losing their reservation. It felt like they were going to make it as Brett got to the door and pushed it open for Angela to step through.

Angela, for her part, had every intention of doing just that. The problem was the other couple. Neither Brett nor Angela had seen the redhead and her husband also hustling to the front door from the other side of the parking lot. As soon as Brett opened the door, the redhead stepped purposely toward the opening, colliding chest first with a brunette she hadn't even seen. Both women squealed in surprise, and sharp pain, at the unexpected compression.

Seeing them square off, both husbands quickly got a hold of their wives and walked inside with the women separated. Unfortunately, the moments spent dealing with that momentary sidetrack were enough for both reservations to be lost. Fortunately, there were still two tables open. The problem was the disparity in location.

The Maitre 'D explained that one was a prime seating location with a view of the lake while the other was tucked in a dark corner by the kitchen. Which couple would get which table he was unsure of, as both had booked similar locations. That was when the redhead cleared her throat and stepped forward to the man who held each couple's fate in his hands, and leaned forward.

Her modest green dress fell away from her skin, exposing a creamy canyon of cleavage to the restaurant host, whose eyes washed over with desire at the site in front of him.

"I think you know who gets the better table."

******

Angela was fuming as she sat with her husband, just inches from the door to the kitchen with waiters and bus staff regularly passing by. Brett tried to calm her, but was mostly unconvincing as he was clearly angered by the situation and flustered by the whole evening. Those feelings, however, began to drift away with good wine and food, and the best conversation the couple had experienced in weeks.

As Brett asked for the check, his gorgeous wife excused herself to use the restroom before heading home. As she walked in, she quickly noted that only one other woman was in there, and of course it was the redhead. Seeing that the other woman hadn't recognized her yet, Angela brought their chests together for the second time that evening, butting the other woman and sending the redhead back a few steps into the cold, bathroom wall.

The busty brunette milf cracked a cocky smile, seeing the shock and pain in the eyes of the bitch who stole her table and nearly ruined her night. The smiled disappeared quickly though, as the other woman launched herself off the wall, slamming her tits into Angela's and knocking the brunette flat on her ass in the middle of the floor. Looming menacingly above her, the redhead addressed Angela:

"Stay down slut, I'm way out of your league. My tits squashed yours at the front door. My tits got the better table over yours. My tits took a cheapshot from yours and knocked you on your ass. We both know how this is going to end if you don't accept your place."

With that said, the redhead reached into her handbag and pulled out a business card. Dropping it on the brunette, she told Angela that they were in the penthouse suite at the Marriott if she was still stupid enough to think she had a chance. The redhead was out the door before Angela had gotten back to her feet, and the brunette spent a few moments getting her faculties about her before returning to Brett's side to leave.

******

"Call Danielle and see if she can stay a little bit later tonight. Tell her we'll pay double her hourly rate for each hour we're late."

Brett looked sideways at his wife, trying to comprehend what she had just said. They had just gotten in their car, and hadn't even pulled out of their parking spot at the restaurant, when she made the statement. He stared for a minute, trying to figure out what was going on, before she continued.

"I went to the bathroom and that redheaded bitch was in there. We had a little discussion with our tits that needs to be finished. They're in the penthouse suite at the Marriott and that's where we're going to go so you can see me flatten her fat boobs and make her beg me to stop before I smother her out."

Brett knew he should be concerned about her. He should worry about how she would react if she got into a tough spot, and especially what it would do to her if she lost again. He knew he should find a way to both boost her ego and talk her out of this without her realizing that his first thought was about her losing again like it was a foregone conclusion.

He knew those things but he wasn't going to miss this opportunity. A phone call to Danielle confirmed that she could stay and she didn't even ask why at the offer of twice her regular pay. A quick drive to the Marriott confirmed that the man on the business card, a Reginald Boudoin, was indeed staying in the penthouse suite. The skeptical desk clerk showed the new couple to the private penthouse elevator when the guests confirmed that they had invited Brett and Angela from the restaurant to join them for a night cap.

The couple couldn't have been more different in their ride to the top floor. Brett's palms were sweating. He was trying not to hyperventilate as he examined his wife's form and tried to compare it to that of the redhead whom he has seen for a total of maybe five minutes a few hours earlier. Angela, on the other hand, had her jaw set like stone with a glare that could melt a glacier. Her breathing was normal, her impressive bust rising and falling slightly as if nothing special was about to happen.

The ding signaling their arrival on the top floor was followed by the elevator doors opening to reveal the barely noticed husband from earlier in the evening with no wife in sight. He unashamedly soaked in the sight of the brunette before him, his eyes giving her a thorough going over before returning to her shapely breasts with a broad grin adorning his face.

"Genevieve is waiting inside to discuss the stakes for the loser. I promise she won't hurt you too badly, but she will crush your spirit and take your dignity after she adds your bra to her trophy case."

Brett felt the anger flare up inside himself, wanting to punch the pretentious asshole in his face, but noted that Angela again seemed unfazed. His wife's beautiful ass swayed purposefully in her dress as she followed Reginald into the suite. He looked up in time to notice the furniture in the living room of the suite had been removed, save for loveseats on opposite walls. The one on the far wall contained the redhead, sitting with her strong looking legs crossed, her nails lightly tapping the rim of a nearly empty wine glass.

******

Following their hosts' instructions to sit on the loveseat by the near wall, Brett and Angela waited only a moment before Genevieve spoke up.

"Tit to tit, nothing else. We go at it until one gives up. Winner keeps the loser's bra. Winner and her husband have their way with the loser and her husband for 30 minutes of sexual humiliation. Any questions?"

"Winner smother's the loser unconscious before the humiliation."

"Oh, I like that. You're so jealous of my tits that you want them in your face after I crush yours."

"Fuck you."

With the rules and stakes settled, the redhead stood up followed immediately by the brunette. Remaining on opposite sides of the room, both women had their husband's unzip their dresses and help them take them off while slipping off their shoes. Angela's black lace bra and thong contrasted well with Genevieve's sky blue set.

While still encased in their bras so that neither couple could be sure of the firmness and density of the other pair of tits, everyone in the room could tell that the redhead had the bigger rack. Reginald got a sly grin on his face as he groped his wife's big globes from behind, whispering something in her ear that made both of them laugh. He then unclasped the front of the redhead's bra and lifted her boobs up before letting the two milky jugs slap against her chest with an intimidating slap.

Any hopes that Brett and Angela had about their firmness not being impressive were dashed by how well they sat on Genevieve's chest. While not exactly perky, the hang was minimal for tits that size and they looked as dense and full as they could possibly be. Brett mentally kicked himself for being so enchanted by the other woman's tits that he didn't mimic her husband's actions and Angela was left to reveal her own glorious rack by herself. She did, however, establish quickly that she was definitely perkier up top, her D cups defying gravity as she shimmied them to prove their natural origin.

Angela took the lead, placing her hands behind her head to force her tits even higher on her chest. She then upped the ante, hoping to intimidate the bigger titted woman, by raising each boob independently to show off the impressive strength in her chest muscles. That hope was quickly dashed as the redhead mimicked the move, showing nearly the same control and strength with her larger bust.

Seeing the brunette taken aback, the redhead began closing the space between them as she strode purposefully across the floor. Brett saw his wife respond slowly, coming together with her opponent only a few feet away from the two seater on their side of the room. Even more intriguing to him was the nature of the first contact. Both women had kept their hands behind their heads, causing their tits to be lifted high and stretched taut as they came together. There was no slap, no slam or bump, and not even really a grind. The two women seemed content to push their chests together to see where they stood before enjoining the real battle.

"Where did your little boobs go bitch?"

"They're punching a hole through your soft, fat pillows right now."

"Don't kid yourself. We both know that my tits have owned yours every time they've touched tonight and right now they're engulfing your weak little boobies."

"Keep up the talk whore, we both know my tits are forcing yours to mold around them because they're so much firmer than your cow tits."

"I knocked you into the front door. I knocked you on your ass in the bathroom. And now I'm going to knock you all over this room before I flatten your little boobs, take your bra, smother your ugly face, and dominate you and your hubby for half an hour."

Before Angela could respond, Genevieve backed to the center of the room. The redhead dropped her arms to her side, shaking out her shoulders, before giving her tits a shimmy and winking at Brett. Angela did likewise, stepping forward to just a foot away from the redhead. The women nodded at one another and clashed together, tit to tit, like two bucks dueling for control of the herd.

The husbands saw and heard what the women felt. One man's face was immediately a radiant smile while the other's was a downtrodden mask of concern. The women both grunted like animals before the first contact, but their reaction was wildly different. One was silently confident while the other yelped in agony as her tits couldn't handle the straight on blow and she stumbled back a few steps.

The scene played itself out several more times in rapid succession as one husband barely avoided having his wife land in his lap as the other woman drove her across the room and knocked her onto the loveseat. The moment ass hit leather the dominating woman straddled the other one, wrapped her arms around the squealing woman's head, and pulled her face into a breast smother for just a few seconds before kissing the other husband on the cheek and retreating to the middle of the room with a glow on her face.

Brett looked at Angela, her tits already reddened and her face flushed with tears starting to form in her eyes, and wondered if he should stop it right now. His thoughts were momentarily stifled as his wife immediately popped up off the sofa and went right back at the redhead. A couple of minutes later, he was again conflicted as Genevieve had once again battered Angela back to the couch, knocked her down, and then grabbed her hair and pulled his wife's face into the redhead's panty covered crotch before backing off again as she brimmed with confidence.

"Fuck!"

That was all that Brett needed to hear to realize that his wife was going to see this through no matter the result. The next thing that happened was the most shocking part of an already extraordinary night. He watched as Angela stepped back from the redhead's chest butt, wrapped the bigger titted woman up with a bearhug that placed her D cups straight into the undersides of the other tits, and used the redheads lack of balance to back her up to her own couch and slam the other woman down with all of Angela's bodyweight added to the blow.

The guttural groan from Genevieve was short lived as Angela returned the favor with a quick breast smother and a peck on the cheek for Reginald. The redhead got up with a look of fury but didn't charge back in right away. Instead, she realized that her opponent had some experience and wasn't going to let her just flatten the smaller tits with her huge wrecking balls.

With both fighters wary of what the other could do, they began a tactical battle of titboxing. Genevieve was bigger, and her tits hung a bit looser, which should have given her an advantage in swinging tits against Angela. The problem was that Angela's technique was much better. Brett had the serious thought that the redhead had been able to bully so many tits that she probably hadn't needed to learn how to do anything other than bang them straight on. He had seen his wife in this kind of battle with Stacy, who dominated Angela at it, but it was still something she had done before and he wasn't sure if Genevieve had.

Brett loved his wife's ass. He thought it was one of the best he had ever seen, even though he was keenly aware that the blonde mom and daughter that had squashed her tits also had noticeably better backsides. So, in the middle of a tit war between Angela and a big boobed redheaded stranger, he felt the anticipation rise as he finally got a chance to see the thong encased ass of the other woman as the fighter's moved around.

12