Smother Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was not disappointed. The skimpy sky blue lace thong had lodged itself almost completely out of sight between the two shapely white cheeks of the busty redhead. Much like the tits on the two women, the asses were different and he felt it would be down to a matter of preference which one a person found more attractive. He honestly prefered that of Angela, much like he did her slightly smaller but firmer tits, but wouldn't turn down a chance to ravage Genevieve's body if his wife somehow won the ongoing titfight.

A squeal brought him out of his deep thought about the asses of the women in front of him. He snapped back to attention as he watched his wife land on the opposite loveseat and get another, slightly longer, breast smother before Reginald unashamedly copped a feel of her tits as she began to get up again. He was going to say something in protest but was cut off by his wife's voice.

"See that bitch. Even your husband knows which tits are better. Just because you can use your girth to push me around a bit, that doesn't mean anything. He can see how my firmer, stronger rack is puncturing yours. I'm going to deflate your blimps like the Hindenburg and Reginald is going to cream himself when I do it."

Brett watched his wife's plan to enrage the other woman work. At first it seemed like it had no effect, but the redhead laughed an obviously fake laugh and charged at Angela. The brunette moved, allowing the redhead's momentum to carry her into the sofa tits first. As she turned over and began to get up, Angela was right there to slam her tits into Genevieve's and knock the redhead back down. The other wife went to get up again, only to meet the same fate.

Frustrated at her inability to get back to a standing position, the bigger busted wife grabbed Angela's arms and pulled her down to the loveseat in a loose bearhug. Reginald scrambled to his feet, making sure to not interfere in this more intense part of the fight. Brett crossed the room to stand near the other husband and watch as the wives were now on the couch grinding away in a much more confined space.

Genevieve was content to try and simply slam forward and grind with her bigger tits while Angela was clearly looking for angles to strike from. Their mature bodies were now glistening in the soft light of the room. Breasts reddened and noticeably softer than when they began. The sounds of pain and exertion becoming quieter yet more sustained and indistinguishable.

Finally, the pace slowed. Each wife seemingly resigned to the reality that one pair of tits would grind through the other enough to break it, the tactics simply became a battle of wills as they each pressed forward. Insults were whispered breathlessly as each woman tried to convince the other it was over.

The husbands stole glances at one another, each wondering if it would be okay to grab their raging hardon and satisfy themselves as they watched but neither willing to do it. Each internally understanding how lucky they were that the mother's of their children had maintained such fabulous bodies and were willing to battle on such an intimate level.

Brett knew, no matter the result, he was going to lavish praise on Angela and beg her to do this again sometime. Reginald was unsure what to think as he was as confident in Genevieve's tits as she was and the early part of the fight had convinced him that she was going to beat the brunette and he was going to enjoy being on the winning side of the humiliation once again. The men stopped thinking about anything else as they heard the end nearing.

"No."

"Yes."

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Noooooooooooooooo!"

"Fuck yes!"

"Oh shit, you're breaking my tits apart."

"That's not all I'm going to break apart tonight. Give up before I do permanent damage."

"I give. I give up. Your tits are better than mine, please let me go."

******

With that submission, the winner moved her victorious tits from the opposing pair to the face of the loser. She positively beamed through the pain in her chest as she watched the horrified face of the other woman as oxygen was cut off from her. Wanting to add to the humiliation already, she never broke eye contact as she said, "Honey, bring me her bra. I want her to see the first thing I take from her tonight before my boobs put her to sleep."

Brett did as he was told, equal parts giddy and awestruck as his wife smothered the bigger titted redhead against the back of the loveseat with her own big breasts. As the redhead laid there, knocked out from Angela's perfectly applied smother, Brett helped his wife put the sky blue bra on over her swollen rack. Normally it would have been loose on her, but the battle had left her D cups puffed up to the point that they overflowed the bigger bra, leaving both husband and wife beaming as they plotted their humiliation while they waited for the loser to wake up.

******

Brett laughed with his wife every time he mentioned it. Their sex was all about her win and especially the things they did afterwards. The horrified look on Reginald's face as Genevieve spit Brett's cum onto his face after getting facefucked by the winner's husband. The low wail that escaped the redhead's mouth as Angela reamed her asshole with a huge strapon while simultaneously pulling the big, beaten boobs as far as they would go. The look of shame on Reginald's face when he heard his wife agree that Brett was the better man as he ate the redhead's pussy with his abnormally long tongue.

It was all amazing. The couple worried about waking the kids a few times as they couldn't keep their hands off each other. Even moreso, they often had to steal away in public to grope each other when they saw another busty woman and told each other what they would do to her after Angela flattened her tits. While the blonde mom and daughter duo had one up on his wife, Brett didn't care and Angela was less bothered by it every day. One thing they both knew for sure was that they absolutely had to find another woman who was willing to put her tits on the line against the brunette milf.

12