Smother Ch. 04

Story Info
Angela fights a doppelganger on a family trip.
5k words
5
1.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Total Eclipse

Brett was a bit of a science geek. In addition to his entrepreneurial and inventive streak, he was fascinated by everything related to space. In another life he could have been Elon Musk. Instead, he was Brett Richardson with his beautiful wife Angela and their two wonderful children. So, when a total eclipse was going to happen, he was definitely going to get a prime view of it.

That's what led him to Carbondale, Illinois and Giant City State Park. NASA had determined that the location would experience the longest total eclipse time in the country, a full 2 minutes and 40 seconds. The park had a few cabins for rent and his business connections afforded him a chance to lock one down more than a year in advance. The park would be overrun with visitors going to the free viewing locations, but he didn't have to worry as his family of four would be safely tucked away as they enjoyed the experience.

His kids were supposed to be in school that day. Not only were they not going to be there, but Brett loudly and proudly insulted the troglodytes on the school board who refused to even hear an argument for closure. He wanted them to experience this event, the next of which wouldn't cover the US until 2079, and thankfully their teachers were more than understanding of his viewpoint. It meant a little extra work while they traveled, but they were excited to not have to go just like most their age.

Satisfied with their choice, the family made their way to the only real attractions in the city the day before the eclipse. First, Southern Illinois University where Brett and Angela carefully matched her up against several of the coeds and even a few of faculty. The university was nice, with a student body over 17,000 strong which rivaled the city of 26,000 when school was in session.

With that done, they moved on to the university mall to see about a quick dinner and maybe a souvenir or two before the big day. What they found was the typical small town mall, with newer stores across the street, littered with every retail chain store and restaurant you could find anywhere else. They settled for a couple of knick knacks from the Science Center store and decided to try the S&B's Burger Joint as it was the only one outside of Oklahoma and they didn't know if they would ever see one again.

The burgers and fries were good with the parents and kids getting their fill. Brett excused himself to the restroom while Angela stayed with the kids. As he finished and walked out, he was surprised to see his wife standing there facing the door to the women's restroom waiting for it to be free. He tapped her on the shoulder to ask her why she left the kids at the table when she turned around and he realized his mistake. Obviously, this wasn't Angela, but she looked identical from behind and appeared to potentially be in the same league from the front.

It was a bit eerie at first. The brunette looked to have a nearly identical build. She was pretty, though Brett quickly told himself not as pretty as Angela, with sharper features that made her face appear angry at all times. You know, that thing they call 'resting bitch face.' She was clearly impatient with the man who was staring dumbly at her and finally ran out of patience.

"What do you want?"

"I'm sorry, I thought you were my wife."

"I don't think so, loser. Maybe try to work on your confidence and pickup lines next time before you hit on a married woman."

Brett quickly looked at her hand to see there was indeed an engagement diamond and wedding band. He made a quick mental pivot and kept the unexpected conversation going.

"I'm sorry, I honestly did make a mistake. My wife is over there with our two children. You look enough like her that I was concerned that she had left the kids at the table alone while we were both by the bathrooms. If I had seen you from the front first, I wouldn't have made the mistake. Angela has a prettier face and bigger boobs than you."

He concealed his smile as he saw the realization of the insult settle in on the other woman. She almost had a snarl on her face as he turned and went back to the table with his family. A quick look over his shoulder revealed that the other brunette was still glaring at him, suddenly aware that he wasn't lying about being there with his wife and children. She also noticed a similarly dressed brunette at the table, and subconsciously pushed her boobs out when the man whispered something to his wife and pointed to her, the wife pushing her boobs out at the table and whispering back to her husband before each laughed.

******

Amy and Brian loved their small town life. It was a couple of hours to St. Louis, Louisville, or Nashville when the mood struck them, and daily trains ran to Chicago as well. Both were from Carbondale originally. Both were also Salukis, alum from SIU, and both had successful careers in their own right. Married life had suited them well, and now they were into their early 30s with two wonderful children and a fully paid for house. They weren't exactly wealthy, but they were financially free with plenty in the bank.

Brian was a handsome man, and every bit the husband and father that most businessmen wished they could be. He had landed Amy in large part because he was the only one that could satisfy her voracious sexual appetite and was completely willing to engage in her fantasies.

Amy was also willing to participate in his fantasies. She was a well shaped woman, about 5'3.5" and a curvy 120-125 pounds. Her legs were strong, her ass sublime, and most importantly to Brian, her tits firm and high even after raising two little ones. Her bra was a 32D most days, allowing comfort while not downplaying just how great her figure was. Brian was a tit man and a titfight was his biggest fantasy.

Unfortunately for him, a place like Carbondale provided few who could potentially match up with Amy even with a good sized university. A few women had agreed to do it, but they had all either chickened out before things even started or put up so little fight that they were blubbering their surrender within minutes as they tucked their tits back in their tops and ran away.

Amy had fully bought into his fantasy, buoyed by her dominance and intimidation of the few women willing to even discuss the idea of facing her. It had become a source of pride, and her ego had taken a hit when some random guy at S&B's claimed that her boobs were part of why he wouldn't have made the mistake because his wife's were bigger. The snickering between the couple as they blatantly talked about her sent her into a slow simmer.

"Did you fall in?"

"What?"

"You were gone forever, what took you so long?"

"Kids, me and daddy need to talk about something for a minute. We'll be right over there where you can see us, okay?"

Both children nodded in the affirmative and went back to their handheld distraction machines.

"Amy, are you okay? You look seriously flustered."

The brunette gave her husband the rundown of the situation, not leaving out a single detail.

"They're up front by the window. You can't miss them. Go take a quick walk by and tell me what you think."

Brian did just that. He took the long way around from the restrooms which allowed him to size up this other family, especially the wife, while hopefully remaining inconspicuous. What he saw was impressive, and jarring. The other woman was built exactly like his own wife. Her facial features were softer, making her appear less attractive to him than Amy whose beauty he found more exotic. The most remarkable thing was the other boobs. They were clearly big and full, but he was certain they were smaller than Amy's and probably a lot softer too.

"She's pretty, and she's got some big tits for sure, but she's not in your league on either count." Brian whispered that to Amy as soon as he sat down before continuing, "How about one of my personal business cards? I'll figure out a way to get it to them before they leave and we'll see if she's game or if her hubby was just covering for himself when you caught him staring."

******

"Excuse me sir, I think you dropped this."

Brett looked back to see the man holding out what looked like a business card as he approached their car. The kids were already secured in the back seats, while Angela stood attentively outside the passenger side door.

"What is this? We don't live here, we don't need your business card for anything."

"Turn it over."

Brett complied and on the back he saw the names and cell phone numbers of two people. Below that were simply the words, 'Are you game or are you all talk?' Still confused, but with his interest peaked, Brett looked at the other man trying to find a clue.

Instead, Brian simply leaned forward and whispered, "My wife is prettier than yours. Amy's tits are bigger and better. Give us a call if you disagree and want to try and prove it."

"Who was that?"

"That was her husband. He disagreed with my assessment earlier and wanted to see if we could arrange things so we can find out who is right."

Angela's face settled into a predatory smirk as she thought about the woman in the restaurant who really did look a lot like her and what she would do to her if they got a chance to settle things tit to tit.

******

Getting back to the cabin, Brett and Angela put the kids to bed before discussing the restaurant and whether or not they should call the other couple. Even though they were only staying one day after the eclipse, it seemed harmless to feel things out and see if there was a way to shuffle the kids off while the women did their thing.

Brian looked at his cell phone, seeing an out of town number he didn't recognize. Hesitant yet hopeful, he answered, "Brian Larson."

"Brett Richardson. My wife's tits are bigger and better and she's willing to prove it. We're only here one day after the eclipse, so it will have to be fast and we'll need a place to keep our kids distracted while Angela puts Amy in her place."

The men talked a bit more, then both couples decided to facetime on their phones. They kept it quiet, in order to not wake their sleeping children, but the competitive natures of the nearly identical milfs brought out more and more cattiness as their conversation continued.

Since both Brian's and Amy's parents still lived in the area, it was decided to pretend that Brett and Angela were a couple they had met through business. They would ask Brian's parents to watch all four kids while the couple's pretended they were going to catch up with each other, when in fact they would return to the local couple's home and settle their dispute.

At first, it seemed like a more normal fight and stakes. Tit to tit, the way Angela had done several times and the way Amy had been trying to do to fulfill Brian's fantasy, with the loser submitting then being smothered out by the winner who got to keep the loser's bra. Everyone seemed settled and about to hang up when Amy upped the ante a bit.

"Your husband was practically drooling when he first saw me. He tried to cover for it, claiming that your boobs were bigger, but I'm pretty sure he knew right away that mine were bigger and better. How about, after one of us loses and gets smothered out, once she comes to she has to watch her husband worship the better tits? He'll have to kiss and suck and lick all over them while telling the winner how much better her tits are than his wife's."

"That's fine with me. Brian will have plenty of time to fantasize about my perfect tits and what he's going to say when he's got his mouth full of them."

With that, Angela took control for the first time and hung the phone up before the other wife could fire another quip of her own. There wasn't much animosity between the women, and very little seemed to be based in an actual dislike of each other, it was really just a contest to prove superiority to both spouses. Angela was sure her experience would win out. Amy was sure her tits were as good as she had always believed they were. Only one would be right.

******

The eclipse was a sight to behold. Angela and the kids enjoyed it almost as much as Brett did. Such a unique experience wasn't lost on them, and it was so breathtaking and surreal that the couple was able to push their evening plans out of their minds for a while and relax.

Then, after an early dinner, it was time. The couples dropped the four children off at the grandparents house, successfully keeping their contrived story together long enough to get out the door and on their way to their real purpose for the night. Brett made a mental note of Brian's mom, a woman most likely in her late 50s at least, and saw where his appreciation for busty women had started as she looked like a healthy DD or bigger.

Brett and Angela rode with the other couple in their car, ensuring the awkward ride back regardless of the outcome. The men hopped up front, with the women saying nothing in the back seat but facing each other with chests thrust out. The tension never dropped as they pulled into a nice, big house that looked fairly new from the outside. He hadn't thought of it at first, but Brett realized he was in a place where a little money would go a long way in buying a home.

The moment the engine was off, Amy was out of her seat and striding towards the front door. She quickly opened it and entered, the other three following quickly behind. Brian locked the door as Brett and Angela took a look around at the nearly empty room in front of them. It didn't last long though, as Amy took charge again.

"We fed the kids a story about maybe rearranging the room so we could move the furniture out of the way. You can change in there," she said as she pointed to a spare bedroom. "We'll meet back here in 5 minutes in bra and panties. Then we'll see how fast you run when I take my bra off and you realize your fat hangers can't even begin to compare to them."

Angela surprised her husband as she quickly stripped down. She was in the same lacy bra and thong she had worn the night she beat Genevieve. He could barely contain himself, and she allowed him one good squeeze of her ass as they exited the bedroom and moved back into the fighting area.

Brian was about to explode with anticipation. He had dreamed of this moment for so long. Amy had been willing for a while, but they had struck out at every turn when trying to find someone who could put up a fight and was willing to do it. He saw his wife take a deep breath, expanding the lacy black bra that held her D cups snug. The matching thong was barely there, and he had to exercise a level of control he didn't know he had as they stepped out of their master bedroom to rejoin the other couple.

Everyone seemed to stop short when they realized the stunningly similar women had, without any planning, worn nearly identical bra and panty sets. One might be a little more frilly than the other, with the other having a little more sheer material, but both were black with skimpy thongs showing off great butts and big bras holding up full tits.

"How many times have you done this?"

"A few. Four recently. My latest victim was a redhead with bigger boobs than either of us, but mine were better. I'm going to enjoy being both bigger and better again."

"You're not bigger, and definitely not better."

"Really? How many times have you done this?"

"I've tried several times, but the few that actually showed up chickened out and ran away the moment they felt my tits on theirs. That's how good they are, nobody has been willing to even try and beat them."

"So, you tried to fight some chickenshit local girls and probably some stupid college bimbos who didn't realize what they were getting into. This is going to be so easy. I'm going to steamroll your titties and turn them into pancakes that Brian can have for breakfast. That is, if he's still willing to have them after he gets his mouth on these."

With that, Angela used her hands to cup the bottom of both of her bra encased breasts and lift them up. Seeing Brian's eyes lock on them, she continued.

"Don't worry Brian, you don't have to stare at them so hard. You'll have your fill of them as soon as I flatten your delusional wife and her second rate titties."

Feeling the moment, Angela quickly unsnapped the front clasp of her bra and flung it to the side, sending her tits springing forward and then swinging to the side with the throw. They settled nicely, her nipples erect on top of the firm mounds of flesh, and winked at the other husband as he ogled her treasures.

"Do all your talking right now." Amy mimicked the boob cup and lift of her opponent. "Once your face is under these, all we're going to hear is you screaming as you lose consciousness. I'm going to beat your boobs so flat you'll be able to tie them in a bow."

Amy then unclasped the front of her own bra, allowing it to slide down her arms and off behind her as she arched her back and pushed her big tits forward. Catching the other husband again staring right at her tits, she kept going:

"That's right Brett, they're even better than you could imagine. My nipples are longer and thicker than Angela's. My tits are bigger and firmer than your wife's. I'm everything you wish she was and you can't have me. That is, until after I squash her. You should just go ahead and start telling me how much better my tits are right now, I'll be done with her in a minute."

Angela didn't wait for any more words to be said, deciding it was time to get things started. Going to one of her favorite moves, she put her hands behind her head to lift her tits and make them taut, then used her shoulder and chest muscles to lift them one at a time. It didn't always intimidate, but it was no loss when it didn't.

Amy easily matched the move. The women walked forward, moments away from first contact, with their tits thrust forward. The husbands were close enough to see everything they needed to, and when the four nearly identical breasts finally made contact it was clear that one pair was slightly bigger. It was also clear that the bigger pair was also slightly firmer as it took over some of the space of the other rack. Seeing the disappointment and confusion on her foe's face was enough of an invitation for the woman with the slight advantages.

"What's wrong Angela? I told you I was bigger and better and we can all see I was right. Your little titties are already running away and mine haven't even hit them yet. You're just another big titted loser who's going to either run away or get destroyed by my perfect boobs."

******

Not waiting any longer, Amy pulled back and slammed both tits directly into Angela's. Brett watched as his wife moaned with the shot and took a few steps backwards. He was relieved when the other woman tried to slam her again, only to be met head on with an equally forceful shot. That relief didn't last long as the local mom started forcing Angela back towards the wall.

Just as they reached it, Angela showed her prowess by grabbing the hips of the other wife and spinning her around so that Amy's back hit the wall. Taking advantage of the momentary disorientation, Angela pinned the other brunette's arms to the wall while leaning in tits first to grind away at the opposing breasts. Neither woman could contain their reactions to the sensations they were feeling, as four nearly identical breasts waged war.

Amy seemed a quick learner as she tried to reverse the positions, only to have Angela duck out of the way and distance herself from the wall. As the battle was rejoined, again Amy seemed to be able to land the more substantial blows, but Angela's experience kept cutting off her offense and putting her on the back foot.

Once again they found themselves against a wall with Angela in control. She had pinned the other woman's arms above her head with her own, and was alternating between slamming, boxing, and grinding the bigger tits as Amy was trapped. Once again, the less experienced wife proved to be a quick learner and capable fighter, taking advantage of Angela pulling back for a slam by swiping her tits sideways as the blow came in despite having little leverage with her arms pinned above her head. The result was better than anything Amy could have hoped for.

12