Smother Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit!"

Angela released the other mom and went to one knee cradling her wounded chest in her arms. While her tits had been bested, she had never encountered a pair of nipples in her league. Amy's swipe had landed perfectly, with the other mom's nipple's brutally shoving Angela's to the side and bending them at the base.

Amy had obviously felt her opponents nipples give way and placed the resulting wail correctly with that pain. She dropped to her knees, grabbed Angela's arms to gain access to the slightly smaller tits, and lined up her nipples to the wounded pair. Placing her spikes at the base of the just bent pair, she squeezed in and rubbed her still solid tips into the other woman's areolas.

"That's just the beginning bitch. Now that your nipples are done I'm going to finish off the rest of your fat tits."

******

Brett felt sick to his stomach. His wife had only recently recovered her confidence and here she was titfighting some unknown mom in some random city. He couldn't help but think it was his goading that got her into it without her having any time to feel out the possible opponent and decide if she really wanted to do it. Now it looked like that was coming back to bite him in the ass, and Angela in the tits, as the novice titfighter was starting to make progress in breaking the breasts of the more experienced mom.

Amy felt like the situation was as much in her favor as she could have dreamed of by this point and decided to go for the kill. She gripped the grinding hug more tightly and drove forward with her body, attempting to pin Angela down and either grind or boob bomb her out from there. Angela realized what was happening and was able to wrap her legs around one of Amy's, stopping the other mom from fully mounting her and creating a stalemate.

Amy taunted her opponent, trying her best to get Angela to lose concentration for just a second so she could complete her probable fight ending move, but it didn't work. The women struggled for a couple of minutes before everyone realized they were stuck. The husbands moved in to separate them, getting both fighters upright and then backing away as the women agreed to titbox on their knees for the time being.

Amy went at it full force. She lifted her hands behind her head, like both women had done before the fight, and goaded Angela into doing the same. Her idea was to keep the other mom from stalling by making it harder to cover her tits and keep them from getting hit, especially her shrinking and very pliable nipples. It was a good idea as she immediately began landing thudding chest slams to Angela, being rewarded with a pained yelp every time.

Angela, for her part, was hoping her pain threshold and stamina would be enough to see her through this part of the titfight. The other mom was good, but Angela knew what it took to push through and win one of these contests and she was betting that Amy hadn't learned that yet. Sensing that the host was slowing down a bit, Angela finally went back on the offensive.

Brett watched his wife start aiming and timing her blows with precision, carefully avoiding contact with the still fully erect nipples of her opponent. Angela's shots would hit the side of a boob, slamming it into its accompanying breast. Then, she would slam down on the top of the other brunette's tits, and when Amy raised up higher to avoid a similar blow the experienced titfighter would uppercut the now well presented breasts.

It seemed like it could go on forever. Slightly bigger, slightly firmer breasts with fully engorged nipples would slam straight ahead and draw a pained cry out of one fighter while the slightly smaller, slightly looser boobs with the shrinking nipples would land as many as 4 or 5 good shots to the other pair. The only question that remained was who would be unable to continue first. This was a war of attrition, and even those eventually have to end.

******

And end it did. A head dropped down as tears splashed to the floor below it. The winning fighter slapped the loser in the face with her battered tits, ignoring the pain and relishing the inflicted embarrassment. The submission was finally given verbally, the two husbands close by but careful not to interfere. The winner laid the loser down on her back and barked for the loser to open her eyes so she could see what was coming.

With that demand met, the winner lowered her victorious breasts onto the waiting face of the loser. One gorgeous wife and mother, her tits sore and bruised, blinked back more tears as she experienced her second total eclipse of the day.

******

Waking in a haze, she started to sit up and realized it wasn't all a dream. That bitch was still there, just a couple of feet away. As she moved, she felt the pull on her hair and realized that the woman who beat her tits was pulling her closer to get a close up look at her husband worshiping another pair of breasts. She started crying right away.

"Aw, is the little girl not woman enough to take the stakes she agreed to? It doesn't matter, your man knows what he has to do now and you know it's what he wants to do."

A man filled his mouth with a breast so comparable to his wife's that he wouldn't have been able to tell a difference between them if he was blindfolded. He so vigorously licked, sucked, and kneaded the boobs that the winner laughed in the loser's face, seeing tears start to well up in her eyes again.

"Don't just play with them, tell everybody how much better they are than your wife's tits."

"Your tits are so much better than hers. I thought she was good enough to beat you but I was wrong. You took everything she could give you and still beat her into submission with your perfect breasts. Any boob man would want your better rack over hers. I'll never forget how lucky I was to actually get to taste them just once."

Satisfied with his words and the victory, the winner grabbed the loser's bra and forced it on over her own swollen, battered tits. She then leaned in for a hug, letting her now bra encased globes force the other ones to yield again.

"Rematch."

"If you think you can do better, okay, but next time you have to come to our place."

******

Brian felt rather awkward driving Brett and Angela back to his parent's place so they could grab their kids and he could grab his. He got over that awkwardness every time he glimpsed the woman in the car with him who had beaten his wife's tits in an amazing fight that was beyond his wildest imagination. He hadn't heard Amy ask for the rematch. He hadn't heard Angela agree as long as it was on their home turf. He didn't need to hear it as he was satisfied with an amazing night and probably couldn't take the thrill of knowing that it could happen again.

Brett snuggled with his wife in the back seat, gently caressing her warrior tits after another amazing victory. He also didn't know about the verbal exchange between the women. It was good that he didn't as he saw Amy's tits dominate Angela's and felt like his wife only won because of her experience. Given another shot, he was almost certain the outcome would be different.

12