Smother Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******

It had been a few weeks since she destroyed the blonde, but now Brett seemed focused on that fight more than any of the others while he and Angela made love. She was ecstatic that he seemed to enjoy her completely dominating another woman even more than her near loss to her Midwest doppelganger.

They laughed about the blonde's big boobs immediately making way for hers. They both got aroused by the things they did with the thick young woman all that night. Brett watched with amazement as Angela got lost in herself every time they recounted Anneliese greeting her the next morning by latching onto the winning tits with her mouth and drenching them in saliva.

He had just cum for the 3rd time on a Thursday night when he heard his phone buzz. Picking it up, he saw a vaguely familiar number with a single question, "What are you doing New Year's Eve?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Amy wants her rematch."

12