SMOTP 10 Types of Orgasm #08

Info
#8 of the 10 Types of Orgasm we are exploring - ASMR
270 words
13.2k
5

Part 8 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/26/2018
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smotp
smotp
721 Followers

#8 Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response (ASMR) also called a BrainGasm, is described as a calming, pleasurable feeling, often accompanied by a tingling sensation. This tingle is said to originate in a person's head and spread to the spine (and sometimes the limbs) in response to stimulation which is often 3D audio. The stimuli and sounds that trigger ASMR vary from person to person.

This time we are working with the often forgotten sex organ in the body, the Brain!

You have wandered into a place where we find that strange things, magical things can happen. I am there to lead and guide you through this very intense experience. You really need to wear earbuds or headphones for this audio to get the full effect.

Sometimes I encounter a piece of information, an artwork or new research that stimulates me to produce a fresh approach to the subject. One such article I encountered proposed there were fifteen different types of Female Orgasm which I found fascinating.

I came down to a shortlist of ten to include in an exploration of the Female Orgasm. So here is my offer of ten different audio experiences, each with an initial relaxation and arousal phase, part of my unique Directed Erotic Visualisation© technique.

I had a lot of fun making the #10TypesOf_O. I am sure you will too. Make sure that you listen to all 10.

As always your feedback and comments as to how the work can be improved, or just that you enjoyed yourself, are most welcome.

So grab your earbuds and take a deep breath...

Well, what are you waiting for?

--:--
--:--
1.0
smotp
smotp
smotp
721 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
UrbbygirlUrbbygirlalmost 2 years ago

Also, hand to god, I swear I felt your breath in my ear at one point.

UrbbygirlUrbbygirlalmost 2 years ago

Ooooooh this one made me shiver.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just found these

Just found this series, and I must say that this is my favorite so far. I just love it when you come so very close to me that I can feel your breathing on my neck. And walking around me really is is a real turn on as well. Yes. I do like this audio technique.

smotpsmotpalmost 4 years agoAuthor
The Penultimate Type of 'O' is due this week

Orgasm Type #9 of the 10 in the series is due to be posted very soon. If you enjoy being of service, this could be for you?

smotpsmotpalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Most of my work is about Dominance...

...personally not so keen on degrading, demeaning or humiliating my partners. Demanding, yes, relentless even, yes. But I want surrender not submission, a subtle nuance perhaps, but so much more satisfying to me. That said, I have been known to go further...

I am sure one can find something to your taste in the almost 70 or so posts here? (There are several 100 elsewhere.) Find out more about me in my Bio on Lit.

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cum For Me Princess Daddy and I.in BDSM
The Dark Horde Pt. 01 A young woman stumbles into a war between creatures of myth.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
An Uncommon Bond A girl is abducted and turned into a puppy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Teresa's Adventure Teresa accidentally becomes a sex slave for 2 vamps.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Road Trip A sub is kidnapped then played with on a road trip.in BDSM
More Stories