All Comments on 'SMOTP: Daily Orgasm, Day 07'

by smotp

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
smotpsmotpalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Listen to them all in sequence

To enjoy these prompts to the max, they should be listened to in sequence and every day. They build on each other. picking just one may not be very satisfying.

smotpsmotpalmost 6 years agoAuthor
If you can make it to Day 14...

...it is a special experience...Denial...

SpreadingFlowerSpreadingFlowerover 5 years ago
Day 07, Check!

Ooh, I like this one! Very nice! The imagination prompts were lovely; made it easy for me to achieve that delicious orgasm. I’ll admit I am at work listening, having found my private place there to take care of myself, and now I have the need to go to the grocery store all of a sudden. ;) And yes I’m going to keep going...see you tomorrow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
HOLY F*#K

First, the counting! You sent me over the edge on the first number. The “do it for US” comment brought me INSTANTLY to a second orgasm. The thought of public places apparently sends jolts of electricity through my body!!!! Just left here shaking my head. I’m taking Friday off to shop for new work outfits and panties thanks to you since I’m going through so many. Thank you for an excuse to go shopping SMO!

smotpsmotpabout 4 years agoAuthor
I have a fondness for scraps of black lace...

...that nestle into those warm, soft places, Sherri.

Perhaps you’ll select a few pieces that you think I might enjoy seeing you wear? Be careful in the changing rooms, I have been known to appear in mirrors sometimes. Keep on the path, it gets better. Day 8 awaits your attention...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I also have a fondness for black lace things. Had to postpone shopping until Monday. Less crowds the better. You appear in dressing room mirrors? What?! I'll look for you when I'm in there, ha! Not sure if I should call security or be aroused by that thought SMO:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersmotp@smotp
725 Followers
Find more of my work @ www.smotp.com, www.smotp.xxx and www.patreon.com/Club_eSensual 100's of audio experiences to suit every kink. I posted my first experimental DEV© experience here on Literotica back in 2008 with several more up to 2010. I proved that it worked; read the f...