All Comments on 'SMOTP: Daily Orgasm, Day 19'

by smotp

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Oh my, oh my! I don’t usually leave comments. But as long as I’ve been listening to your audios, I have never cum that intensely before! Moaning, begging and squirting ;) This 30 day series is something else, just incredible.

smotpsmotpover 5 years agoAuthor
It pays to stay the course...

... follow the entire 30 Day experience and you will find yourself feeling much better, more sensitive, more readily aroused and able to climax more often and more strongly. Don’t take My word, read the feedback across all 30 and then try them for yourself.

Enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My former BF had an alarm clock, when it would ring, he had me start to suck him. It was an automatic reaction since often I was half asleep. I was reminded of the Pavlov dog and seemed to have become one. This program also seems to have me trained, but for masturbating myself. I think the music has a lot to do with it?

smotpsmotp9 months agoAuthor

Interesting idea, the alarm clock...Though maybe there should have been a little reciprocation? Waking you with his head between your thighs? The music in the audios is a backdrop to the more important vocal cues, but by now you are beginning to form the early stages of habitual masturbation, sort of a reward feedback look. Keep cumming ever harder for Me...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I think things like an alarm clock and music can trigger as much as a voice? I have a friend who told me the instrumental version of the song Sleepwalk makes her feel amorous,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersmotp@smotp
Find more of my work @ www.smotp.com, www.smotp.xxx and www.patreon.com/Club_eSensual 100's of audio experiences to suit every kink. I posted my first experimental DEV© experience here on Literotica back in 2008 with several more up to 2010. I proved that it worked; read the f...