All Comments on 'Smut Meets Reality'

by firebird68

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawover 2 years ago

Number 8 is actually a pretty standard btb flash story for this site, I loved it.

Number 11 however was incredibly sad, why wouldn't he have just called the cops?

Also on a totally unrelated subject, would you be interested in writing a sequel to some of your stories?

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

Good read. Well written. Where was the BDSM/Slavery?

firebird68firebird68over 2 years agoAuthor

Fun fact: When I first conceptualized this series, I kind of had those old horror films/books in mind. If you've ever seen that old movie 'Creepshow' from 1982, or read those 'Scary Stories to Tell In The Dark' books, that's what I was thinking. Kind of a collection of short stories that usually have some kind of cautionary tale or are unsettling. I took that concept/style and applied it to erotic literature instead. Not that anyone cares, but yeah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was actually wonderful. So many people living in la la land.....and your 'reality' series....wonderful.

firebird68firebird68over 2 years agoAuthor

@Creeperclaw

Let me know which stories of mine you're referring to. I might already have a sequel in the works/pipeline for it. As for why he didn't call the cops, it's very common for rape victims not to report the incident to law enforcement from embarrassment. Studies show that only an estimated %10 percent of male rape victims report their assaults and that they are 15 times more likely to commit suicide than other men. I'm a law/psychology student so you can blame that dark ending on me.

@Harga

If you're asking why I didn't include that genre, I didn't include every theme and just figured non-con was close enough.

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 2 years ago

@firebird68

I was hoping for more of "A Tough Pill To Swallow" and "What Are Friends For?".

NicksawNicksawover 2 years ago

This wasn't hot, uh, for the most part. But it was actually really great. Bravo!

AFanofRosesAFanofRosesover 2 years ago

For the most part, I think this was a great, well-written story. But what is up with story #4?! I've never seen a more depraved, shameless, and utterly ridiculous piece of writing in all of my days! Those graphic details don't even belong in such a stark, in-your-face story like this one! How anyone can stomach such gross, perverted imagery is totally beyond me.

*Edit: Sorry, I meant story #5, not story #4. Story #4 is great and fits with the rest of the excellent ones in this writing, but #5 is just plain sick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn, I’d like to see a non realistic version of #11, or an AU where Lindsay didn’t push to hard and rape him.

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthorover 1 year ago

#3 "Believe it or not, right to jail"

I laughed so freaking hard. I assume that was a Parks and Rec reference? Either way, fucking hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The sibling incest story is spot on...

As a male who had several sexual encounters with my sister growing up (we never fucked, and she never got me off. But she did suck on my penis a little bit to see what it was like, and she let me play with her breasts while I jerked myself off) let me tell you guys, actual sexual encounters with relatives are horrible. The enviable aftermath and shame is unbearable. I've forgiven myself and her now that I'm grown, but it took literally years to heal.

She was older than me, and it was her idea... but at the time I was all for it.

These days my sister and I almost never talk. We're civil to each other, but that's about it. My wife knows what we did, and I'm pretty sure, deep down she hates my sister for what she caused. (Although she's never said anything)

To this day, I hate actual incest stories, (step-sibling stories are whatever, but not blood relatives) and I think if more people realized how awful real life incest is, it surely wouldn't be such a popular fantasy on this site.

BoonChiBoonChi3 months ago

Bro this shit was hilarious. The last one especially touched a nerve simply because of my hatred for a lot of futa on male stories that tend to ruin a nice set up and romance with rape and stockholm syndrome.

And also for the cheating wife one, wouldn't Charles have had legal justification for shooting the dude? As far as Charlie knows, this dude has broken into his home and is raping his wife. He could have put a round in his back and then later divorced his wife. With the prenup he'd win anyhow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirebird68@firebird68
Hello! My name is firebird68. I am an author and have been writing stories for nearly six years now. I have a wide range of varied kinks which you'll see from my stories but I have particular love for non-con stuff and especially rough oral. Facefucking, deepthroating, throatf...