Smut Meets Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop!" she hissed. "Stop it!"

Smiling back at her, he just continued to rub his hands up her sides until he was high enough to slip around and cup her voluptuous breasts from behind, the woman barely managing to contain a squeal of surprise, her expression becoming even more desperate.

"Please!" she whimpered. "Please, stop..."

Shaking his head no, Jake gave her tits another squeeze as she turned back to face forward, still trying to evade his groping hands and maneuver her way off his cock.

He indulged in her body for a while, all the way until the next stop, feeling up her tits and her ass, and generally loving grinding against her. But he needed more. As soon as the train started moving again, he would move those tiny panties aside, and then the real fun would begin.

The doors opened, and people began to flow out of the subway car. Jake wasn't even paying attention to who was coming and going, solely focused on what he was looking forward to, which was fucking this pretty prey of his. She would certainly love it, too. His dick was big, and he would have her cumming in no time.

"Ma'am?"

A voice came from right next to them, startling Jake. Looking up, his heart sunk as he saw two police officers stood over them, their hands resting on their gun belts. In a flash, the woman sprung up from his lap, hurrying to stand behind them as fast as her high heels could take her. It didn't take long for them to see his cock out in the open air and fill in the story themselves. As it turned out, the woman had contacted the police from her iPhone, using their text system so that victims don't have to speak and risk alerting their attackers. The dispatcher had alerted the cops stationed at the next subway stop, and they had quickly found the woman, and Jake along with her. He was arrested right there, luckily allowed to put his dick away before they cuffed him and took him away. His luck didn't extend any farther, though, as he was found guilty of sexual assault and forced to register as a sex offender, spending several months in jail for the incident in question and being fired from his job. His metro card was subsequently revoked, and he was banned from subway transit in the future.

Entry #5: Pretty depraved entry tbh

A couple of teens walk through the mall on a date, holding hands. (Disgusting Exhibitionists, right?!)

They're both virgins and are waiting until they're married to have sex with one another, because they know that it's an important step in their relationship. They're a bit squarish and have a pretty rigid view of intercourse, but they're good kids. They love each other and they will have a happy family one day.

The End.

Entry #6: Cheating Husband

Rick couldn't believe it. Here he was in his car fucking his kids' babysitter. He had seen cheesy pornos like this before, but never in his wildest dreams did he imagine he would get the real thing. And boy, was it real. Jacqueline. A sexy, slender nineteen-year-old blonde with a tight body and an even tighter pussy. He had known her family for years, and she lived nearby, so she would occasionally babysit their two kids when him and his wife, Carol, wanted a night out. But tonight, it didn't go near what he had expected.

His wife was inside putting the kids to bed, and he was going to take Jacqueline home. As soon as they got in the car, though, the little minx pounced. She leaned right across the center console and pressed her lithe, little body against his, her lips finding his in a kiss. At the same time, her nimble hand was fumbling with his pants, struggling to unzip them. He was too stunned to even say anything, let alone push her away. And to be honest, he didn't really want to push her away. So, he just let it happen. He had let the promiscuous teen pull his cock out of his pants, let her jerk him to hardness, and let her continue to battle it out with their lips.

When they finally did detach from the kiss, she was breathing hard, her cheeks flushed.

"J...Jacqueline???" he stammered, bewildered.

"I need you, Mister Felcher!" she panted. "I've held it back long enough. I need you to fuck me!"

"We're in my driveway, for God's sakes!"

"I don't care! I can't wait! Please, fuck me. Right here, right now!"

Not even waiting for him to respond, she slid off her panties, her small skirt not offering any resistance, and then she was climbing across the console and straddling him. His cock was harder than it had been in years, just inches away from the promised land. She was poised right above him, her slick cunt just waiting, but the look in her eyes made it clear. As much as she wanted it, she was going to wait for him to make the move that sealed the deal. Cursing himself for being such a bastard, he grabbed the little slut by her tiny waist and forced her down, sheathing himself inside her all in one motion.

It was even better than he could have imagined. Jacqueline was so incredibly tight, yet she was so wet that her snug, little pussy just accepted him whole, the blonde letting out a cry of desire as her depths were pierced. His tip kissing her cervix, he abandoned all restraint and went to work. She didn't weigh more than a hundred pounds, so it was easy going to just pick her up and slam her back down on his rod, taking the teen tease to pound town. Her walls were spasming and flexing all around him like she was a biologically engineered machined designed to milk cocks, which he guessed technically she was. A product of evolution designed to be most appealing and productive for breeding. And it was working.

Within only ten or fifteen minutes, after the little slut had came twice around him, he pulled her down one more time and unloaded with a fury. His cock jerked over and over as he positively flooded her canal with jizz, stuffing the teen tunnel with a load of epic proportions. Even once he was finished spewing his splooge into her baby maker, she remained embedded on him, his cock twitching occasionally to dribble out more seed whenever her walls would clench down on him. It was only then that he had the terrifying realization that he had just gushed about a liter of very potent cum into a likely very fertile teenager. Jacqueline noticed the look in his eyes and laughed, winking.

"Don't worry, daddy, I'm on birth control." She giggled. "And lucky for you or you'd be adding another kiddie to the world. Maybe even twins with how much you just gave me."

His fear dissolved, Rick sank back into his seat, letting out a breath of relief.

That relief was instantly blown away by a knock on his driver's side window and the sound of his wife's voice.

"Honey?" she called. "You didn't leave yet?"

Frozen in panic, Rick could only stare as Carol leaned down and cupped her hand against the window to block the glare from the garage floodlight and see inside. It took a few seconds for the scene to register with her, her eyes flicking from him, to Jacqueline, and to where they were connected with his cock still lodged within her cunt, and then back to Rick again, her eyes wide in disbelief.

"Carol, it's not what it looks li-..." Rick began, but he was cut off by his wife.

"You bastard!" she sobbed, backing away from the car. "Fucking this little tramp in our own driveway with our kids inside asleep!"

Shoving Jacqueline off him, he struggled out of the car, his limp cock soaked in their combined juices.

"Honey, wait!" he called.

"Go to hell!" she cried, slamming the front door shut behind her as she raced in the house.

Groaning in disappointment and shame, Rick slammed his fist on the roof of the car. He knew he had just made a huge mistake, and there was nothing he could do to take it back.

It was an awkward drive home to Jacqueline's house. They didn't speak a word to each other. She didn't even ask for her pay when they arrived, and just grabbed her panties off the passenger floorboard before disappearing inside. Even worse was when he got home again. The door to their bedroom was shut and locked, his pillows in a heap outside sending a clear message that he was not to sleep in their room. So, he made himself at home on the couch, barely able to muster any sleep at all after all that had happened, the guilt of it all crushing him.

The next day around noon, he awoke to find Carol and the kids gone, along with her car. He tried calling and texting her, but nothing went through. It wasn't until a week later when a lawyer carrying divorce papers knocked on his door that he learned she was staying at her sister's house with the kids.

The divorce went as could be expected. The judge had no sympathy for him, and he was lucky to get custody of his kids for the fourth weekend of each month. Child support payments were set high, and he would be struggling to pay them. What's worse, it turned out that the supposed birth control that Jacqueline was on hadn't worked as intended. Another court summons showed up ten months later, informing him that he was due in court for another child support hearing. Jacqueline's parents, being catholic, had refused to pay for an abortion. They spent the entire hearing glaring daggers at him, her father growling with disgust. And now, his payments were even more.

In the following years, Rick turned to alcohol. Alone, without a family and hardly ever able to see his children, he struggled with his drunkenness. He had to move into a tiny, shitty apartment in the city before his house got foreclosed on due to his child support payments. Years went by as he slowly drank himself comatose night after night, always alone. His apartment was empty of any kind of love, and he was a broken man, liquor the only thing keeping him afloat. That is, until his liver failed on him from alcohol abuse, and he died alone in his misery, his passing going unnoticed by the world around him. In the end, those fifteen minutes of fun cost him everything he ever had.

Entry #7: Gay/Straight

Cameron spotted a cute guy over at the bar, leaning on his muscular arms, and waiting for the bartender to make his way over to him. Using his intuition, he could tell that this guy was straight. But that only made it more fun for him. He would love to turn a straight guy gay for the night. Slinking up next to the guy, he gave him a dazzling smile.

"Hey, handsome. What are you drinking?"

The guy raised an eyebrow at being called handsome, but just answered simply with "Rum and Coke."

"You ever swung both ways before, hunk?" Cameron inquired.

"No, and I'm not interested. Thank you." The guy replied.

Ah, playing hard to get. Okay.

"C'mon, we could have a lot of fun, you know." Cameron purred. "What's your name?"

His hand drifted down towards the guy's belt, and his fingers grasped at the crotch of his jeans. In a flash, the man grabbed Cameron's wrist painfully tight in his right hand, shoving it away from his dick. With his other, he grabbed Cameron by the collar, and pulled him in close.

"I said, I'm not fucking interested." He snarled. "What, you see this shit in a porno or something? Thought you could just get a straight guy to switch teams? That shit doesn't happen in real life, you idiot. If you touch me again, I'll knock your fucking teeth in."

"Gentlemen, is there a problem?" the bartender interrupted, having noticed the altercation.

Glancing over at the bartender, the guy shook his head and released Cameron from his grip.

"Not anymore." He grumbled.

The bartender looked over askingly at Cameron, who just shook his head and walked away, out of the bar.

Entry #8: Cheating Wife

Chelsea was losing her mind with pleasure. Every time the monster cock of Darnell slammed into her pussy, it stretched her out like nothing she had ever experienced. Her cervix was being utterly pummeled by his fat cock head. Normally, she would have expected that to be painful, and it was at first, but she was so completely overwhelmed with pleasure that it just added to the tidal wave of sensations. And the fact that she was doing this with some random appliance delivery man behind her husband's back just made it all that much more thrilling. She felt so naughty, and it had her drenched with juices as she screamed her lungs out with every stroke into her stuffed cunt.

It was an absolutely huge dick. She had never seen one like it. It had to be almost a foot in length, and thick as a soda can. It had definitely made her pause when she dropped his pants and that club struck her face, but he had just stuffed it in her mouth before she could voice her shock. That had just turned her on even more. She hadn't been able to fit much more than a couple inches in her mouth, too. Of course, that hadn't stopped Darnell from trying to fuck into her throat, gagging her as his big, black tool punched her uvula over again. After he brutally fucked her face for a while, though, he had grown tired of only a fraction of his dick being wet and had thrown her on the bed face-down, ass-up, intent on burying every last inch in her previously tight pussy.

She did feel a bit bad for her husband, Charlie. He was a great guy. They had been together for eight years now, married for six, ever since they met in college. He was kind and provided for her VERY well, his job at the large Los Angeles law firm affording them every luxury they could want. He took her out for nice dinners, he bought her expensive clothes, and he was a funny, gentle guy. But that was just the problem for her. He was too gentle. He never really swung her around in bed and let her have it, preferring to take a gentler approach to lovemaking. Darnell had no such qualms and was giving it to her like a bull. And to add onto that, Charlie certainly didn't have a donkey dick like he did. It wasn't small. Seven inches was pretty good, and it had always satisfied her. But now, she knew she would never be able to go back after this. Fuck, she was cumming again!

"Yeah, that's it, bitch!" Darnell growled. "Tighten up dat pussy o' yours! I'm gonna cum real soon."

Chelsea knew she should be worried about him finishing inside her pussy. She wasn't on birth control, after all. Charlie always used condoms or finished outside, so she hadn't needed it. But right now, she was too lost in the ecstasy of it all, uncaring of any consequences.

Just then, the bedroom door swung open. There stood her loving husband, Charlie, looking at the scene before him in shock. Chelsea knew she should probably feel horrible, but the fact that he was watching her get fucked was only making her orgasm all over again, her dripping cunt clamping down on Darnell like a vice.

That was what set him off. Darnell hadn't even noticed Charlie's arrival, his eyes shut in concentration as he jackhammered Chelsea. With a shout, he buried his full length in the blonde cheater's depths and unleashed the tidal wave. Gouts of hot, potent jizz flooded into her fertile depths like there was a firehose turned on inside her. She could feel every single shot of cum splash against her cervix. The fact that Charlie was standing there and watching as she likely got inseminated by some donkey dick black guy only made her quiver even more in euphoria, her mind practically melting with the pleasure overload. It took her a few minutes before she came back to her senses, her whole body covered in sweat, and her chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath.

When she did look, she noticed with surprise that Charlie was now holding up his phone, either videoing or taking pictures of the whole scene playing out. Was he actually into this kind of thing? Judging by the stone cold look on his face, she doubted it. She was going to have to give out a lot of blowjobs for this whole thing to get forgotten. Oh, well.

Darnell finally noticed Charlie's presence as well, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, shit. This yo girl? My bad, dawg."

He pulled his massive rod out of her cunt with a wet squelch, a stream of jizz flowing out behind him and dripping down the inside of Chelsea's thighs.

"That was some good pussy, baby." Darnell laughed. "Probably a bit stretched out now, my man. I'll catch y'all later."

With that, he pulled on his pants, and left, whistling. Charlie just let him walk by and out to his delivery truck where he pulled off. And then it was just her and him in their bedroom, her cunt totally gaped and drooling another man's cum as she still recovered from the whole encounter.

"Charlie, I know what you're going to say." Chelsea began, preparing her list of apology gifts, namely sex things.

But Charlie just held up a hand, cutting her off.

"You have twenty-four hours, Chelsea." He replied, his stone dangerously even.

"Twenty-four hours?" she frowned, confused. "For what?"

"To pack up and get out." He answered, looking at his watch. "So, 3:11 pm tomorrow. I would get a move on if I were you."

"Wait, are you serious?" Chelsea laughed, thinking it was a joke.

Charlie ignored her and headed downstairs, leaving her to scramble out of the wrecked bedsheets, stumbling to the top of the stairs.

"Charlie!" she cried. "Wait! Are you actually kicking me out?!"

"Twenty-three hours and fifty-eight minutes, Chelsea." He called back, disappearing around the bend in the stairs.

Cursing, Chelsea rolled her eyes. He was just being overdramatic. He would get over it soon, and then she would suck his dick a few times and swallow his load, and all would be forgiven. They had been together for eight years. No way he was going to throw her out just like that.

Throwing together a few outfits in a suitcase, she grabbed her purse and used the cash inside to book a hotel for a couple nights so that Charlie could cool down. She could use a couple days, herself. After that workout, a spa day might be nice.

It wasn't until she got back three days later that she realized there might be a problem. The first sign was when her key didn't work in the door. It didn't even fit anymore. He had changed the locks on her. Things only got worse when he finally answered her incessant doorbell-ringing, a blank and uncaring look on his face as he waited for her to say something.

"Yes?"

"You changed the locks?!" she demanded. "What the hell, Charlie???"

"You don't live here anymore." He replied. "I gave you twenty-four hours, remember? But, while you're here, I have something for you."

He closed the door and left her there, stewing, for a couple minutes before returning, manilla folder in hand.

"My lawyer got these together." He said, handing them to her. "Here's your copy. Read them over and sign."

"What is this?" she snapped, grabbing the envelope.

"Divorce papers."

Chelsea froze, slowly looking back up at him. Was this some kind of joke he was playing to get back at her?

"You're serving me divorce papers?"

"Yes."

"Seriously?"

"Yes."

"This isn't a joke?"

"No."

Chelsea's stomach dropped like a stone. She could tell by her husband's face that he wasn't lying. He really meant it. He was divorcing her.

"Over one harmless mistake?" Chelsea whined, her voice starting to choke up.

"One harmless mistake?!" Charlie shouted, finally showing some bit of emotion. "You betrayed me! You fucked some random delivery guy in our bed, Chelsea! I loved you, and devoted everything to making sure you were happy and comfortable, and then you do this to me??? What did you think was going to happen?"

"I didn't think you would get so upset! It was just an accident! I didn't mean it, I swear! Please, Charlie! Let's just talk about this! Let me come in."

"We're finished talking, Chelsea." Charlie shook his head. "I gave you the papers, now you need to leave. Goodbye."

"Charlie!"

But he was already shutting the door in her face, the lock clicking closed. She spent another twenty minutes shouting at the door and begging him to give her a chance, to forgive her, even just to talk for a minute, but he never came back again. Eventually, she had to just leave and head back to her hotel. There, she made the next discovery. Her cash nearly depleted, she went to pay for an extension on her stay with her card, only to have it declined. Grumbling angrily, she tried the other credit cards of hers. All of them were declined.