Smut Meets Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ma'am, if you can't pay, I'm afraid we will need you to leave so I can help the next person in line." The concierge finally said, after the fifth card didn't go through.

Swearing, Chelsea stomped out of the hotel, angrily texting Charlie about her credit cards. His reply came quick and was curt.

'Your cards linked to my bank accounts have been canceled, Chelsea."

That was it. Now, she was worried. She had no money other than maybe sixty or so dollars in cash still. How was she going to afford a hotel? Charlie always paid for everything, so she never needed money. And now he had canceled her cards? Well, fine! If he was serious about this whole divorce thing, he would be giving up half of everything he owned to her in court with the divorce proceedings. Clenching her teeth in fury, she called for a cab and got a ride to her parents' house, knowing they would let her stay there.

As it turned out, she would not be taking half of his stuff. She would be getting nothing. This was an extremely rude awakening she got when her lawyers and Charlie's finally got together six months later to discuss the finalizations of the proceedings, and on her part, the division of assets. By now, her belly was quite swollen from her pregnancy. Her little one-night stand had born fruit, after all, and Darnell had knocked her up. It sucked being pregnant, but at least this whole settlement would be over after today.

Her hopes were dashed when Charlie's lead attorney showed her lawyers the prenuptial agreement she had signed upon marriage. She hadn't even known that she signed one of those when she got married, just putting her signature on whatever Charlie told her to, assuming she wouldn't ever have to worry about it.

"As you can see here per the document." Charlie's lawyer explained. "Upon termination of marriage lasting fewer than ten calendar years, or upon provable adulterous behavior by Mrs. Jenkins, there shall be no division of assets. Even if my client didn't have incontrovertible proof of Mrs. Jenkins unfaithful actions in video and photographic form as well as the DNA evidence of her child when it is born, the marriage lasted fewer than ten calendar years. And as my client is not the father of the child, there is no merit to any claim for child support. I'm sorry to say, but there is nothing more to discuss. Thank you."

Chelsea expected her lead lawyer to argue for her a bit and try to get her something, but the woman just shrugged and gave Chelsea a look which she could swear was something akin to disgust. And then it was over. She was leaving with nothing. No money, no assets, no house, no car, no husband, no nothing.

Desperate, she tried to reach out to Darnell to get him to send her some money. It took her a whole month, but when she finally did get him located, it was more disappointment. He was now in jail, currently being held without bail pending a trial on felony armed robbery and two counts of second-degree murder stemming from a convenience store robbery gone bad. He didn't have a penny to his name, and judging by what the DA had to say, he would never be getting out of prison. She would be getting zero support there, even though she could prove it was his baby.

When her baby was born a couple months later, her parents finally found out the truth about her whole affair. Being devout Catholics, they were disgusted with her, and promptly kicked her out of their house. With nowhere else to go, Chelsea had to beg Charlie to give her some money. He agreed to give her a thousand dollars for rent and food before blocking her number and severing contact with her. The thousand wouldn't last more than a month. When all was said and done, Chelsea ended up in a roach infested apartment that was like a pantry compared to her old home with no job, and no marketable skills, an illegitimate child to care for, and no family to lean on. She only wished she could have taken back that mistake she made and go back to her previous life being loved by Charlie, but it was far too late for wishes like that.

Entry #9: Exhibitionism

"C'mon, Derek, let's just do it now." Jennifer whispered to her fiancé, excitedly.

Derek rolled his eyes but relented.

"Okay, but we have to be quick." He sighed. "I don't want to get caught."

Nonchalantly getting out of their seats, they walked up the aisle towards the bathroom. Glancing around briefly, Jennifer opened the door and was about to pull Derek in with her, when someone clearing their throat grabbed their attention. The couple turned around to find an attractive stewardess standing behind them. She didn't look amused.

"Sir. Ma'am. The 'mile high club' is strictly forbidden on this airline." She explained, still using a courteous, customer service tone. "If you need to use the restroom, you will need to go one at a time. Otherwise, please return to your seats."

Disappointed, the two of them slunk back to their row, highly embarrassed at having been caught before they even began.

Entry #10: NonCon-Teacher/Student

"Amanda!" Jonathan shouted, his patience at its wits end. "I said to stop talk in class. Is that so hard of an instruction to follow?"

Turning her head back to face the front of the classroom, the snotty school queen rolled her eyes and sighed. Every day was the same with this girl. She was constantly talking or on her phone or cheating on exams. Jonathan was pretty sure it was just because she was used to getting her way constantly. She was, after all, quite popular. Probably that was owed mostly to her looks. She was the typical gorgeous blonde. The exceptionally balanced body of an eighteen-year-old whose body was mature paired with that same youthful complexion and exuberance that also came with being eighteen. She had big tits, a slender waist, and a curvaceous ass. Add in the fact that her face was model material, with high cheekbones, pristine, blue eyes, and perfect jaw structure framed by her luscious golden-blonde hair, and she was a knockout.

And she knew it, too. She constantly dressed provocatively, flaunting her curves in skimpy outfits designed to increase her power over those around her. On the days before football games when all the athletes and cheerleaders would wear their uniforms, she was certainly quite a sight to behold. And she knew just how to move and act in a way that was just sensual enough to be teasing, yet innocent enough that school officials couldn't call her out on it. In short, she was a rate 'A', cock-teasing bitch, and he was fed up with it by now.

"Fine." He snapped. "You want to talk so much? Well, you can talk to me. After class."

"I wasn't even doing anything, Mister Brady!" Amanda complained.

But Jonathan was already continuing on with his lesson, leaving her to sulk in her seat.

When class did come to an end, and all the other students left in a flurry of activity for their lockers, eager to get out of school finally, Jonathan was surprised to see that she actually obeyed his instruction and stayed behind.

"Close the door." He ordered, once all the students had left.

Rolling her eyes, Amanda shut the door in a sarcastic manner, and angrily walked over to stand in front of his desk, hips cocked to one side, and her arms crossed over her chest in a manner that accentuated her pronounced bust even more.

"What's the big idea?" she demanded. "I have things to do, you know."

Rubbing his temples in annoyance, Jonathan stood up from behind his desk and walked around to stand in front of her, staring her gorgeous, blue eyes down.

"I really am sick of your attitude, Amanda." He began.

"Is that right?" she shrugged, raising an eyebrow challengingly.

"And I'm even more sick of that mouth of yours." He growled. "You use it for talking far too much. There's other things that mouth is much more suited for."

Before she could pick up the implications of that statement, Jonathan was shoving her to her knees, the curvy blonde stumbling down to kneel in front of her teacher.

"What the hell?!" she complained.

She tried to stand up, but Jonathan's hand clapped down on her shoulder, pushing her back again. Amanda was about to demand an explanation for this, when Jonathan's other hand finally succeeded with his zipper, and his semi-hard cock flopped out onto her face. Amanda was shocked. She couldn't believe this was happening to her, the queen of the school. She immediately tried to back up, scooting frantically on her knees, but ran out of room in only a couple feet, her body meeting the front of Jonathan's desk and blocking her escape. She didn't get time to make another move, either, as Jonathan followed her with a couple steps, once again letting his stiffening cock fall down to lay heavily on her pretty face, all her easy avenues of escape now blocked off. The desk was preventing her from backing up, and he was preventing her from going forward.

Eyes blazing furiously, her mouth opened, ready to unleash a verbal tirade against Jonathan, but he simply used the opportunity to stuff the head of his cock in her conveniently open mouth, shocking the daylights out of the prissy teen as she suddenly found her mouth stuffed to the brim with dick. Her mouth. The most famous and popular mouth in school, that any boy would dream to have on their dick. Of course, she would never stoop to giving a blowjob to some loser high school boy, but that didn't matter now. Now, she wasn't being given a choice. Jonathan was taking her mouth, whether she wanted to or not.

An initial thrust from Jonathan's hips woke Amanda up even more, as she suddenly found her uvula being punched by the tip of his cock. Her back arched reflexively as a powerful gag ran through her, her hands flying up to his thighs to try to push him away. But Jonathan just snatched her hands away and bent them backwards, using one of his larger hands to pin her wrists to the top of his desk behind her. His other hand grabbed a fistful of her luscious, blonde hair and pinned her head against the edge of the desk, effectively holding her in place. Amanda now held still, he started to fuck her mouth for real.

Amanda was choking like crazy, her novice throat being breached for the first time ever. She could taste his pre-cum coating her tongue, and it only made her even more disgusted. But that was the least of her concerns. She was gagging over and over again with each and every stroke into her mouth. Jonathan was not being gentle or merciful in any way, instead choosing to pummel his way down her gullet as fast as he could. He fucked her face like a rabbit, forcing more and more of his cock to disappear with each passing minute. This only served to constantly render the teen's air supply non-existent, as her throat was blocked up by his thick shaft before briefly being re-opened again. Usually, though, she was too busy choking to get a proper breath in, leaving her continuously fighting for oxygen, her lungs burning.

Tears were streaming down her cheeks now, her mascara running in dark streaks to join the sloppy mess of spit and pre-cum coating her chin. It was a beautiful sight to behold. The top bitch in school, on her knees and having her mouth ravaged like a proper slut. Her messy look only made the whole thing even hotter, as did her frantic struggling to get free and get out of the nightmarish facefucking that she was utterly unprepared to handle. But Jonathan was not willing to give up. He was intent on using her like the whore she was and teaching her a different, more valuable lesson at the same time. With that in mind, he kept on pumping his way down her throat, his crotch getting ever closer to her distressed face with each thrust.

Finally, he succeeded. His hips came crashing into her face, and he anchored his entire length down her esophagus. Amanda spasmed like an epileptic as her windpipe was totally stopped up, her gag reflex tripping like all hell in a futile effort to eject the blockage in place. He held her there like that for a while, letting the panic build up, before starting back fucking again, this time with long, full strokes that buried his whole cock down her throat repeatedly.

Feeling his endurance reaching its end, Jonathan gave one last push down her gullet, and stayed put again. Amanda's body tried desperately to pull in air, but instead all she got was a torrent of cum as her teacher spewed buckets down her esophagus. A shrill, gurgling shriek emitting from the teen's throat. She thrashed and squirmed to try to get away from the flood, but he wasn't having any of it. He easily held the girl down, making sure she got every last drop that he had to give her. With his cock wedged so deep in her throat, Amanda was forced to drink it all, most of it being dumped directly into her stomach. What little didn't end up in her belly was instead forced back around his shaft from her choked coughs, emerging from her nostrils and stretched lips to drip down and join the mess on her face. Sighing in bliss, Jonathan leaned forward, resting his weight on her head to keep her pinned to the edge of the desk as he spurted out the last remaining dregs of cum into the little bitch.

"Hey, Jonathan, do you have the mid-term grades finalized ye-... JESUS!"

Jonathan turned around, his heart rate spiking up to record highs as the school principal, Maxwell, entered the room, staring in horror at the scene he was witnessing.

"What in God's name are you doing, Jonathan!?" Maxwell cried.

Jonathan looked back down at Amanda, who was gurgling pathetically, her eyelids fluttering, on the verge of blackout, yet still looking up at him pitifully in a plea for air. Knowing the jig was up, and his cock softening now that he was finished unloading, Jonathan finally removed his cock from the girl's windpipe, and released her. Amanda immediately fell down to her hands and knees, coughing and retching uncontrollably as she wheezed in gasped breaths. Meanwhile, Maxwell was radioing school security to come to the classroom.

"Step away from that girl this instant!" Maxwell ordered.

Sighing, Jonathan tucked away his cock and walked back behind his desk, slumping down into his chair. The principal hurried over to Amanda to check on her. Cum was trailing out of her nose and mouth, and her beautiful face was a wreck of ruined makeup, thick saliva, tears, and other fluids. She looked more like a porn whore than the beloved/hated school queen. It was definitely a sight Jonathan would be burning into his memory bank.

Maxwell helped her up, and assisted her in exiting the classroom, flagging down a nearby teacher to take her to the nurse's office before returning to the room to keep an eye on Jonathan. Not that he had any plans of making a break for it. His life was over. He knew that full well. Running away certainly wouldn't stop the inevitable and would only cause more problems later on.

Security showed up momentarily and detained him while the police were on their way, who formally arrested him on charges of sexual assault, indecent exposure, and rape. Placing him in cuffs and informing him of his rights, they led him out to their squad car to take him in for booking. His career as a teacher was over along with any other respectable job he could hope to have with an inevitable sex offender status in his future, and he would soon be in jail for a while. His family would shun him, as would his friends, and he would likely receive all kinds of hell from any neighbors he had in the future. His life was now essentially down the drain. But at least he got to put that bitch in her place. Right?

Entry #11: Futa on Male

Lindsay gasped and grunted as she pounded her cock into Ike's ass over and over. He had finally quit trying to get free of her superior strength and was now just laying underneath her crying out every time her dick slid into him. She couldn't believe how deliciously tight he was. It was like she was being squeezed by a vice or something. And what's better was that Ike's penis was absolutely rock hard and throbbing like crazy. Clearly the effect that her thick shaft was having as it squeezed and crushed his prostate over and over was working. In no time, he would be cumming. And once that happened, he would be addicted to her cock and be in love with her.

She did feel a bit bad about forcing him like this. After all, he was her best friend. She just couldn't help but want him for herself and want to dominate him. He was so kind and cute, she had to have him. So, she had pinned him down, stripped him, and started working her fat cock into his rear. She would show him that he was meant to be on bottom and that she was the perfect fit for him, and then she would make him her boyfriend.

"There it is." She whispered in his ear, thrusting herself into his ass again. "I can feel your little dick throbbing. Six inches isn't nearly enough to justify you being on top, so you can just be the receiver in our relationship. You'll never rock a girl's world with that thing, you know. No woman will be impressed by it. So, really, you're better off with me. I don't care how unimpressive it is. I've got plenty of my own to make up for it. And you won't be needing it with me, anyways."

Planting a kiss on his cheek, she was surprised to see a couple tears trail down Ike's face, her heart twisting a bit. Was that because of her dirty talk, or what?

"Aw, don't cry." Lindsay carried on. "I'm just being honest, Ike-y. Your place is here, under me, with my cock in your ass. I know you like it. You're throbbing so hard, you're probably going to blow any second. Just let it happen."

As if by magic, his ass tightened up on her, and he let out another cry as his cock jerked between them. Jizz shot out from the tip and splattered all over Lindsay's tits and stomach. The spasming of his walls becoming too much for her, she buried herself inside and unleashed as well, cooing, and moaning as she spewed her powerful climax into his guts, her arms wrapping him up tightly and holding him still for her.

When it was finished, she pushed herself up off him, eager to get his reaction. Instead of the lust-filled, happy face she expected to see, though, Ike's face looked...emotionless. All except for his eyes. His eyes looked hurt. Betrayed. So incredibly...sad. He was still crying, and she couldn't figure out why. This wasn't how it was supposed to go. He was supposed to be realizing that she was meant for him, and that it felt great to be fucked. Instead, he was in disbelief, and not the good kind. Pulling her softening cock from his ass, a stream of cum following behind, she reached down in concern to cup his face, but Ike just slapped her hands away from him.

"Get off me." He said softly, clearly choking back sobs.

At a loss, Lindsay sat back on her haunches, allowing Ike to get to his shaky feet and grab his clothes.

"Ike, what's wrong?" she asked.

He said something, but it was too soft for her to hear.

"What's that?"

"You raped me." He repeated, his tone utterly deadpan. "I can't belief you raped me, Lindsay. You didn't stop. I told you to stop. Why didn't you stop?"

"Ike, I just wanted to show you how I felt!" she explained. "I wanted you to realize that you were better off being mine, letting me fuck you."

"All those mean things you said." he continued, staring blankly into space. "You meant them, didn't you?"

"Well...yes, kind of."

"I can't believe you would do this to me. I've been in love with you for ages, and you betrayed me."

"No, I didn't!" Lindsay cried. "Please, just-..."

"I hate you."

Those words struck Lindsay like a bullet. The absolute last thing in the world that she wanted to hear. And it was made worse by the abject look of disgust, and depression, and hurt clouding Ike's face as he stared at her through tears. Before she could say anything else, though, he was hurrying up the steps to her finished basement, and out the front door, leaving her kneeling there alone, naked and utterly shocked at how events had played out.