Snagged! Ch. 01

Story Info
Things get caught!
2.2k words
4.47
12.2k
15
3

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

Snagged! Chapter 1

I always got up early when I had to go the office for work. With Covid, working from home had its perks but now we were being made to show up at the office least twice a week. Most choose Tuesdays and Wednesdays or Thursdays. Me, I picked Mondays and Fridays. "Odd days!" you say. But those are the days where very few work associates show up and so dressing for work was less stressful.

Sunday, to get ready for the next day, I laid out my attire. I ran a warm, deep bath to soak in with a huge bath bomb. I made sure my body was smooth and hairless before rinsing off and changing for bed. I pulled my shorty, baby doll nightie over my head. The lacy hem tickled my hips. I pulled the silk tap pants up my legs, up to my waist. I love how sexy and horny it made me feel as revealed by the bulge pushing out the front of my panties. A little wet spot was already forming.

I hopped under my crisp, pink linen sheets. My body gave off the flowery scent of lavender and roses. It made me relax and I quickly fell asleep.

I was startled by my alarm screaming for me to get up. I pulled off the covers and hopped from the bed. I pulled off my nightie and pushed down my panties. There was a huge, dark stain hinting that I had another wet dream last night. I sniffed at it to confirm it. I giggled as I went for a quick shower.

I pulled my hair back into a ponytail that reached the nape of my neck before I donned a shower cap to keep my hair dry. After I dried off and completed the rest of my morning routine, I daubed on a bit of cologne. It was a bit on the girlie, fruity side but it was also just masculine enough for me to wear at the office. I had pushed in my balls and held my cock under with some tape. The way I did it, still allowed me to pee but since it was pointed back, I needed to sit rather than stand. I padded back to my bedroom and smiled at what I laid out from the night before.

I started with the tiny thong panties. When in place, it barely came up to my hips. They were just big enough to cradle my small ball sack and my three inch, flaccid cock. The skinny back slat was buried deep into my ass crack.

Next was the garter belt and stockings which I almost always wore over my panties. I clipped the eight dangling straps to the six inch lacy welts of my stocking. I loved how the straps restricted how much I could push down my panties when I had to pee. The stockings were 15 denier, sheer black stockings with Cuban RHT. I checked the backs of my legs to make sure the seams were straight. "You really do have nice legs even if I say so myself!"

I really wanted to wear a nice, sexy bra but no way could I hide it under a shirt at work. I instead pulled on a cropped, white, silk camisole with fluted, lacy fringes and spaghetti straps and would look like a regular undershirt. Over that, I wore a plain button up shirt and a light wool sweater that would hide any bumps the cami might make.

I pointed my toes and stepped into a pair of black Chino. It had a little bit of spandex woven in so it was a little tight around my legs. The outline of my garter clips and straps showed through but were barely noticeable. I checked myself out and slipped on some back loafers. I would have preferred something in a stiletto heel but... Off to the office.

As I descended in the elevator, I looked at my watch. "Shit! The bus is coming in a few minutes!"

Out the elevator and the building front door, I dashed to the stop. The bus arrived fifteen seconds later. It was already half packed. It's a thirty minute ride only if we get every green light. "Shit! Guess I'm not getting a seat! Maybe it's a good thing I'm not wearing my high heels!"

Next stop and more people packed in. As normal, I got push back to the middle of the bus where I managed to find a space to stand. I was looking out the window when I felt a hand slip under my sweater and around to my front. A hot and raspy breath whispered into my ear. "Nice to see you again. I've been waiting for you all weekend!"

It was my favourite bus date. I had no idea who he was or even what he looked like as he was always behind. I'm not sure how he figured out what I wore beneath my guy clothes but he did. The first time really took me by surprise and I was petrified of being discovered so I just let him have his way. My secured cock ached as it tried to grow and tear away from the constricting tape.

His nimble fingers now unbuttoned my shirt and slipped a hand inside. He rubbed and pinched my pointy nipples. "I'm so disappointed you aren't wearing a bra." His other hand forced its way down into my pants and panties and cupped my strapped cock. "Mmm... You're enjoying this aren't you?"

He pulled me into him tightly. I felt something hard poke against my ass. Gawd! I was so horny. I wanted him to fuck my ass right then and there. He pushed me against the wall of the bus and thrusted his hips into me. His breathing became hard and rapid; I knew it wouldn't be long before. "Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!"

Then, suddenly he was gone. I turned as much as I could to see as if I could spot him but no. I started to feel a wet spot on my ass. I brushed the back of my pants and smeared against some hot goo. I brought my hand to my nose and took a deep sniff before licking my hand. "Yep! It was him!"

With my damp pants, I finally made it into the office. I went to the bathroom and into a stall. I undid my pants and pushed them down. But as I did so, I didn't realize I had a broke a nail and the edge snagged my stockings and gave me a long ladder. "Shit!"

I sat down to pee while I checked the back of my pants where my date had paid his extra fare. Most of his cum had soaked into the material but left no stain. I stared with distain at the long run in my stocking. Since I usually don't keep a spare at work, I'll need to go out and get some when I get a chance.

The morning seemed to just drag on and on as I kept looking at the time. "Is that clock running backwards?"

"Hey! What's up?" A whispered voice called out to me. It was Jennifer the tall MILF who worked the desk beside mine. "You seem really out of it today. What's going on?"

"Dunno. Just seems this morning is dragging on." I told her while not wanting to say my ruined stocking was bugging me. "Just one of those days I guess."

Finally, it was my lunch hour. I immediately took off since I only had a short time. Typically, I'd have my lunch with Jennifer and a couple of others. I knew the place I was going to and exactly which ones I wanted. I went down the aisle and looked at the display. The ones I wanted were sold out. Panicked, I picked out a pair and took it to the self-checkout counter. I quickly scanned it and stuck it inside a bag before anyone could see what I was purchasing. I tapped my card and was on my way back to the office. Already forty minutes had passed. "Why didn't this morning go that fast?"

I went to the men's room but found a couple of guys in there. One at the urinal, the other in a stall. I ended up ducking into a vacant conference room and closed the door. I kicked off my shoes as I undid my pants, let them drop and kicked them off as well. With nervous hands, I undid the clips holding up my stockings. "Fuck! Why did I wear my eight strap garter?"

I wasn't too careful peeling off my old stockings, rolled them into a ball and to stuff into my pockets later. I opened the package and pulled out the new stockings. The top welts were a vibrant red lace and about five inches wide. The toes and heels were reinforced in the same vibrant red. The stockings themselves were ultra-sheer and finer than I thought.

Quickly but as carefully as I could, I sat on a chair to roll the right side up my leg and attached four of the five clips and then repeated the same on my left. The back strap was always a bit difficult. I had to stand and reach through my legs with one hand while reaching around with the other. Of course to do that, I needed to bend over. With my ass towards the door, I managed to do the right side and reached around for the left.

"I'll use this room if it's empty." I heard a voice outside say just as the door opened. Still bent over, I looked behind. Jennifer was standing there gaped mouth and staring at my ass. "What the...?"

"Je..Jennifer! Um. I...er..." I stuttered. I opened my mouth to give an excuse but nothing came out.

Jennifer quickly peeked behind to see if anyone was there then she entered the room and closed the door behind her. "Why are you wearing stockings? And garters! And PANTIES?"

"Well... you see..." I still had nothing. Nothing but the truth. "Um... I like to wear women's lingerie. Please don't say anything to anyone."

"How long have you been wearing... that!" She asked. "And why aren't you wearing pants?"

I hadn't realized I was still standing there with no pants on. I tried to cover up but with what? I looked around for my pants but they laid at Jennifer's feet. "Um... I've been dressing for a couple of years. Er... This morning, I snagged a fingernail on my stockings I had on and had to buy a new pair. I was just changing."

"Wow! Really? No one even knew you were wearing stockings under your clothes and you felt you needed to change your stockings because you snagged them? Do you know how stupid you sound?" Jennifer's eyes started to scan me up and down. "Are you wearing a bra too?"

"No." I said meekly. I pulled up my sweater and shirt to show her the cammy I had on. I'm not sure why I added. "All my bras are at least double D's and if I wore them, the cups would cause bumps on my chest."

A smile broke across her lips. "Oh, but don't worry. I won't tell anyone... Maybe. Now get dressed and get out. I need this conference room for a few minutes."

Quickly, I grabbed my pants and shoes. I was shaking so much it was difficult to dress. I stepped my legs through then the other before I noticed Jennifer was taking a video of me. With my pants halfway up my legs, I protested. "Wait! What are you doing? You said you'd keep it a secret!"

"No. I said I wouldn't tell anyone... maybe and I never said I wouldn't show anyone." Jennifer continued pointing her phone at me. "Oh, don't worry. This is just insurance for me. Now hurry up before I throw you out half dressed."

I quickly finished dressing and ran from the room to my desk. I was fretting and panting so worried about what might happen especially when Jennifer returned to her desk. I was on pins and needles but nothing.

After being caught out Monday, I decided to dress in my ugly guy underclothes I kept just in case. My favourite bus date as normal, pinned me but when he discovered I wasn't wearing my normal lingerie, he just simply left. At my desk, I sat there pondering about my ride rendezvous when Jennifer showed up two minutes later. She looked over at me and whispered. "What are you wearing today? Show me!"

"No! Just my normal clothes." I whispered back.

Jennifer walked beside me with her phone in hand. She brought her mouth to my ear and said. "You will continue to wear your sissy things to work. And Monday, you better be wearing a bra! Do you understand?"

With the inferred threat of exposure, I silently nodded my head affirmatively.

"Good. Now do me a favour and finish this for me." Jennifer plopped a thick file on my desk.

It took me a good extra hour to do her work as well as mine. I left work later than usual while Jennifer left early. Silver lining I guess, as the good thing about leaving late was that the buses were not crowded and I got a seat for a change. Change! I'll have to change my underthings for Monday. "What should I wear?"

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers