Snagged! Ch. 02

Story Info
Caught and exposed.
1.8k words
4.49
5.9k
5
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

Sunday night. Working at the office tomorrow. I sat nervously on the edge of my bed.

Last week, I had snagged a stocking and was caught changing them by Jennifer my co-worker. She took a video of me and used it to blackmail me into doing stuff. Holding it over my head, all during the week, she "asked" me for a favour and finish some of her work. She also instructed me to continue dressing up when I went to the office.

"Bing!" Screamed my cell. A message from Jennifer. "Make sure you wear something extra sexy! And don't forget to wear a bra!"

I barely slept all night and it showed in the morning. I slipped my feet into my four inch heeled, black evening slippers and looked at myself in the mirror. My normal pretty complexion was marred by slightly dark puffiness beneath my eyes. It wasn't too bad. I might be able to hide it with some light make-up. I had my shower and made double sure that all my body hair was gone.

I combed back my hair and tied it into a pony tail before I daubed on some concealer over my bags. I sat at my make-up table and thought. "How stupid was I to be caught like that? Why did I feel the need to change my stockings even though no one would have known or seen the ladder in them? How am I suppose..."

My mind trailed off that last thought. Jennifer wanted me to wear a bra. All my bras had pretty stiff cups that would be difficult to hide under a shirt or even a baggy sweater. The smallest I had was a D-cup. After I bought my G-cup forms (the largest I could buy that were still self-adhering), I threw away all the smaller cupped bras. I only kept that bra because I liked to pretend and overstuff the too small D-cups and besides it was very sexy.

I slipped my arms through the satin loops and hooked the three eyelets behind me. The cups were made of bright red satin and as I mentioned were pretty stiff. There was a white rosette between them. The lingerie set only came with a tiny G-string that was barely big enough to hide my boy junk after I taped it back. The matching garter belt had also had a white rosette marking the front. Then ten one-inch wide straps with a small white rosette at each end. The stockings I opted for were light rose coloured with a thick, dark red seam running up the backs.

I slipped a white satin cammy before buttoning up my white cotton dress shirt. The camisole hide the bright red from showing through but did nothing to hide the over-sized chestiness. A bulky sweater helped somewhat after I flattened out the cups a bit. A pair of black slacks hid below. The length of the legs were long enough to hide my black, pointy toed lace up shoes. The heels were two and a half inches high.

As I walked to the bus stop, the taut garter straps bit into my bare skin. I thought. "Why did I dress like this? I really didn't have to wear what I'm wearing!"

I stepped up into the bus. The string running up my ass dug into my crack even deeper. Without thinking, I found myself pushed towards the back and I managed to find my usual spot to stand. A familiar body pressed against the back of my body. A hand crept around and pulled out my shirt from my pants before it snaked up my belly to my chest. He palmed my breast over my bra and I heard a slight moan escape from his mouth. Another hand slipped inside and down my pants. His fingers found the garter straps. His breathing became raspy. Something was poking my bum.

I became very concerned when he started to undo my belt and zip. He pushed the waist down below my bum. I used my hands to keep my pants from falling to the floor as a finger pulled the string from my ass crack. I gasped as I felt him press his cock into me. He used his pre-cum to lube me as he pressed his hips forward. It would be the first time my bus date would take me like this.

I pushed my bum towards him as his cock popped into my hole until he was pressed against me. He wasn't that long or thick. I estimated maybe about four or five inches long. The rocking bus disguised our fucking motion. My knees were shaking. If it weren't for the fact my bus date was pressing me against the bus frame, I would have collapsed.

He made two or three more hard thrusts before I heard him grunt. Three or four more thrusts and grunts as his cum filled my hole. He pulled out and he was gone. I stood there unable to move but when his cum started to leak out, I quickly pulled up my pants. His cum continued to ooze from me and soaked the seat of my slacks.

I made my way to the men's room at my office and entered an empty stall. I pulled down my pants and G-string and wiped away any remaining cum from my ass. I heard a couple of guys come in gossip. "... and then when Becky bent over, I fucked her in the ass. I was about to cum when she pushed me away. She dropped to her knees and made me cum on her face! Then she licked me clean!"

I sat quietly on the toilet until they left. I fixed my stockings and straps before I pulled up my pants. I walked straight to my desk but with each step, I felt more cum leak from my hole. The G-string in my butt crack did nothing to soak it up. "How much did that guy shoot inside of me?"

"Hey Joan!" Jennifer teased as she poked me with her sharp, pointed fingernail.

"Shh! Keep your voice down." I scowled. "And it's Casey. Casey Jones, not Joan!"

My long passed Dad was a real train nut and thought the name would be great.

"Oh! Sorry, did you say your name is Cassie?" Jennifer questioned. "Which do you prefer? Joan or Cassie?"

"Fine. Joan. Call me Joan." I spat back. At least it was close to sounding like my last name.

"Now, now, Joan. Don't be nasty." Jennifer waved her phone at me. "Show me. Show me what you're wearing today."

"Now? Here?" I was taken aback at her request. Jennifer's answer was just a glare. At least it was still early and only a few others around. I pulled out my shirt and lifted it up to show her my bra. The stiff cups had popped back out. I undid my pants. I meant to hold them up but they slipped down around my knees.

"Oh my! Very pretty, Joan. I love the stockings and garters. Turn around and let me see." Jennifer smiled. At least her voice wasn't too loud. I showed her my ass. "What's that wet dripping down the backs of your thighs? And hey, where's your pee-pee? Are you that small?"

Quickly, I pulled up my pants and tucked in my shirt. "I tape it back."

"Thanks for the show, Joan. And for the new material." Jennifer grinned. What I didn't realize was that Jennifer set her phone to video and she had been recording me. You know, it's one thing to do it privately in a conference room, it's another to do it publically at your desk. Ha...ha...ha...!"

The rest of the day was a bitch. Jennifer dumped more of her workload on me. The time I was finished, I was spent. Rather than cook at home, I bought a ready-made chicken to eat. I stuck it in the oven to keep warm while I had a nice bubble bath to relax some. I opened a nice crisp white to enjoy as I soaked in the sweet rose scented waters. I stayed there until I started to prune up a bit.

Drying off, I dusted myself with a bit of fragrant powder before returning to my bedroom. With it surprisingly warm out, I left the drapes open to allow the gentle breezed to drift through the patio doors.

I brought out my G-cup breast forms and placed them against my chest. They were self-adhering; I could do jumping jacks and while they'd jiggle up and down, they'd stay in place. Still I wore a bra; a champagne coloured, satin, plunge, demi-cup that would leave more than half my boobs and my huge berry sized nipples exposed. I stepped into the matching high cut, thongs. The matching garter belt was made to go over and hold up my very sheer, shiny, silky stockings. It only had six straps. I attached each clip to the dark band of the six inch welts.

Of course I couldn't just walk around in my underwear, so I slipped on a robe. I came down to my knees and was made of nylon mesh that made it semi-see through. It went well with the four inch stiletto mules I slipped on.

With glass in hand, I walked to the kitchen; heels clacking on the hard floor as I did so. I took the chicken out from the oven and set it on a plate. I stared at it. "I don't feel like eating. At least not now."

I refilled my glass and walked through the living room out to the patio.

The place where I lived, was on the top floor of a ten story condo. It was a corner unit with a wraparound balcony. Both ends had panels for privacy. The railings were stainless steel with glass panels. The view opened up to the city below and since there were no other tall building around, I wasn't afraid of being seen.

I sat down in a chair, put my feet up on an ottoman and continued to enjoy my wine. A warm wave washed over my body. With closed eyes, I slipped a hand under my robe and brought it to my breast. I played with each side in turn. I played with each nipple in turn. Although they weren't really mine, I swear I could feel them being pinched.

Lifting my legs high, I ran my hands along my silky, nylon calves as my shoe dangle precariously on my toes. My palm slid upwards onto the back of my thigh and played with my garter straps. I spread my legs wide and caress my cock over my thong. The tape held very firmly in place. The little exposed foreskin was like a clit as I rubbed it.

Suddenly, my body arched upward as cum spurted out. Spent, I collapsed back into my chair and was totally relaxed. My body was unable to move and was like jelly. With shaky hands, I managed to pick up my gobble and took a sip of wine. "Wow! That was a hard cum."

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers