Snagged! Ch. 04

Story Info
Caught by love.
1.6k words
4.69
2.7k
5
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,565 Followers

Snagged! Chapter 4

I found myself admiring the cock pointed towards me. It beckoned me. And I wanted it.

My neighbour, Chanel had just revealed that she was a transsexual to me after I admitted to being a crossdresser and out for a late drive. That night, I had been car jacked and couldn't get into my apartment. With no money, I took a taxi home but had to "barter" in exchange for my ride. Chanel had my extra key.

Chanel undid her top and left it fall to the carpet. She gave me a worried look but I gave her a warm smile. I dropped to my knees in front of her feet and put my mouth around her cut head. It smelled and tasted much different than the cab driver I just sucked off to pay for my fare. Chanel's aroma filled my nostril with desire while I savoured the flavour of her pre-cum. Rather than forcing herself into me, she allowed me to take her thick shaft at my own pace. I was about five inches down before I reflexively gagged and still had a couple of more inches to go before I'd reach her base. I took hold of her perfectly round bum with my hands and slowly pulled her towards my face. Fighting my gag reflex, my lips touched bottom. I held it there for as long as I could before I had to back off and started coughing.

"Oh, baby!" Chanel cooed. "Wow! That's so nice!"

Proud of myself, I bobbed back and forth on her cock but limited my depth to just over half way. I swirled my tongue around her head. She moaned and suddenly pulled out. "Oh! Am I not doing it okay?"

"No, no, baby! More than okay." Chanel was breathing heavily. She held my chin in her palm. "You're going to make me cum too fast! And trust me, no one else has made me react like this!"

She guided me to my feet. Even in my heels, I needed to look upwards into her sparkling eyes. She combed my hair with her palm, held my head in her hands and planted a long, full, hard kiss right on my lips. "Come. Let's get you more comfortable."

Chanel led me into her bedroom. She gave me another kiss on the lips. This time much more gently but still as passionate. She removed off my top. "Nice boobs! And I love this bra!"

She cupped and squeezed them. Securely attached to me, I could feel the way she was playing with them. Her hands slipped along my body to my hips. She took hold of my skirt and pushed it down. My cock had slipped through the leg hole of my panties again and rubbed against Chanel's leg. My hard, uncut, five and a half incher leaked pre-cum and left a slime trail on her thigh.

Chanel smiled. She fisted my shaft, pulled back my foreskin and used her thumb to smear my slippery pre-cum over my pink knob. "Very cute. Do you have a name for it? Do you call it your clitty or still refer to it as a COCK?"

I hadn't thought much about it. I know many others call theirs their clitty but it always remained a cock to me. "Cock. I still call it my cock."

"Well, it's very nice." Chanel grinned as she lowered herself to her knees. She extended her tongue and lapped my head to collect all my pre-cum. "Mmmm... you taste delish!"

As she continued to lap me, Chanel pulled down my panties to my thighs, stopped by my garter straps holding up my stockings. She held my bum and pulled me into her. Unlike me, Chanel had no problems sealing her lips around my base of my smaller cock. Her tongue licked against the keel of my shaft. A finger ran along my ass crack and then pushed between my cheeks. The pad of her finger pressed against my ass hole. I took a sudden breath in.

Chanel continued to massage my hole while sucking my cock. My breathing was ragged and rapid. I squeezed closed my eyes to try and delay a pending orgasm but failed miserably. "Cha... Chanel! I'm going to C...u...! Aaauuuggghhh!"

I came so hard. And a lot! My whole body shook and spasmed as I spurted into Chanel's mouth. With her lips still around me, I was jerking about even though I was now shooting blanks. My knees buckled and I slipped from her mouth. I gasped. "Oh may gawd! Chanel! I've never! No one has ever made me cum that hard."

"Oh, we're not finished yet!" Chanel informed me. "Don't worry. It'll be even better!"

With that, she had me brace myself against her bed and kicked my feet apart as wide as my panties would allow. Chanel lowered herself. I felt her hot wet tongue run up along the crack of my ass. Still a bit sensitive, I jerked slightly. Chanel licked me again, this time a bit harder and deeper. Then again and again until she was lapping my hole. She spread my cheeks apart and pierced her tongue into me. I moaned. "Ah... My gawd! Oh fuck!" That only spurred her to drive her tongue into me deeper.

I came.

Chanel withdrew from my hole and stood up behind me. I felt Chanel's cut knob press against my well lubed hole. As she pressed into me gently, I gasped and tried to accept her offering. She popped into me; it wasn't small like my "bus date boyfriend's" smaller cock, it stretched me open. Slowly Chanel rocked back and forth sliding more and more of her cock inside of me. I started to push my ass back into her and then all of a sudden, I felt her hips push against my bum. I had taken her all.

Chanel held my hips and slowly fucked my ass. My legs were shaking. Her paced picked up until she was slapping against my ass. She moaned. "Oh you feel so nice. So tight!"

I came again.

Chanel pulled out of my gaping hole. She turned me onto my back and joined me on the bed. She was kneeling between my thighs as she lifted my knees up and pushed them towards my head. This time as she filled my hole with her meat, Chanel just plunged it in with lesser gentleness and fucked me with hard thrusts.

Chanel let me wrap my legs around her waist. I used my heel against her butt which drove her cock into me harder and deeper.

I came again.

Chanel wasn't finished. She continually pounded me. Her hips made loud slapping noises as they slammed against my ass. I squeezed against her. Her mouth opened and groaned. "Auh...! Auh...! Auh...! Auuuuhhhh....!"

Chanel unloaded her cum inside of me. Unlike my tiny spurts, I could feel Chanel shot large wads of her cream; at least five or six loads worth.

I trashed about as I came again and again and again like a tsunami smashing into the shore. With a few last hard humps, Chanel shot the last little bit into me. The last thing I remember was the fading view of loving her smiling face.

Slightly panicked, I awoke not knowing how long I was out. I found myself being spooned from behind. Something was pressing against my ass crack. Then my sore hole reminded me. I relaxed in Chanel's arms.

I was so warm and comfy, I never wanted this feeling to end but with the curtains not drawn closed, the bright morning sunlight shone through the large windows in her bedroom.

"Morning...[pause]" Chanel whispered into my ear. "Uh... Do I call you Casey or something else?"

"Morning." I answered back. "Well... One woman at work caught me and called me Joan. So I guess you can call me Joan too."

"Well then, good morning, Joan!" Chanel hugged me.

I stayed for coffee and told her about how I was caught out at work. "...so after I snagged my stocking, I bought a new pair to change into. I couldn't do it in the men's room so I found an empty conference room. I thought it was locked but the woman, Jennifer walked in and saw me."

"Oh that must have been a little embarrassing!" Chanel failed to suppress her giggling.

"That wasn't the worst. She insisted on me dressing up and showing her at the office." I informed her. "And then she made me do most of her work along with my own."

"That's not nice!" Chanel spat. "She's not a nice person."

"No, but she threatened to tell about me and that would destroy me at work." A tear ran down my cheek. "I didn't have a choice."

Chanel came and wrapped her arms around me. I sobbed like a child in her bosom. She tried to reassure me. "It's okay. It's okay. You're safe here."

"Thank you." I said still sniffling. "I doubt it was any easier for you."

"Yes. You're right about that." Chanel nodded. "Coming out was indeed difficult but my true friends supported me. That was very helpful and made my decision a bit easier. But still, it wasn't easy."

I spent the rest of the morning with Chanel as we related each other's path to here. My stomach rumbled. I looked at the clock: 1:30. "Oh. I didn't realize how long we've been talking. I've taken so much of your time. You must have other things to do. And I need to get back to my apartment and clean up a bit."

"Oh no. I've enjoyed our conversation. It's nice to talk with someone who understands." Chanel told me. "If you like, why don't you go back and do what you need to and we can go somewhere for something to eat."

"Out? Yes. I'd like that." Then I wondered. "Er. Out as Casey or.... Joan?"

"Which ever you feel most comfortable with. It's your choice." Then Chanel giggled. "Although... going out with Joan would be nice."

grgy56
grgy56
1,565 Followers