Snagged! Ch. 03

Story Info
Caught again.
2.6k words
4.62
4.4k
5
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

It's been a tough but exciting week. My workmate, Jennifer caught me dressed up after I snagged a stocking and changed in one of the office's conference rooms. After that, not only did she make me dress up and show her each day, she also dumped a lot of her work on me. Threated that she would expose me, I had little choice.

I hadn't seen my bus date since he filled my ass with cum during the ride to the office. And in as much as Jennifer made me dress up each day, I selected special outfits in hopes of rendezvous with my bus fella. The ride home was much less eventful.

TGIF. I finally finished mine and Jennifer's work and was packing up for the weekend. Jennifer, of course had left almost an hour earlier. I got off the bus and made my way to my apartment. I collected my mail; mostly junk but there was one envelop with nothing written on it. "That's odd."

Dinner was left overs but the chilled white was delish. There wasn't much going on anywhere and only reruns on TV. I flopped on the sofa and opened the unmarked envelop. Inside was a note and some photos. The note read: "Thanks for the show. Please keep it going! -- G."

"Who the hell was G?" I asked myself.

I looked at the photos. They were of me in various stages of dressing up. Most looked like they were taken through my windows and a couple from the other day when I jerked off on my patio. I'm not sure from where they were taken. I looked out the window. There are no other apartments that faced me. There were some that were lower than my apartment but the angle from which the photos were taken looked like a slight downward one. I'd have to make sure to keep my shades drawn in the future.

As I drank my wine, I looked at the photos again; they were pretty close up. Even the best zoom/telescopic camera lens wouldn't give you this type of close-up shot. Instead of being worried, I became a little excited. Not only was I caught, whoever it was thought it was nice. I moved to my bedroom but didn't close the shades.

Hoping my admirer was watching, I stripped off my clothes and selected another outfit. I went to the bathroom and had a quick shower. I dusted on some perfumed powder and returned to the bedroom. Usually I'd tape my penis back but I left it free. I pulled on a pair of teeny-weeny, pink bikini panties that made my round bum look even rounder. They were white lace trimmed and had a small white bow marking the front. My cock made a slight bulge.

I placed my large, self-adhering breast forms in place and while unnecessary, I support them with a pretty, underwire bra. My G-sized boobs spilled over the tops of the demi-cups. I slid my hairless legs into some shiny, sheer hose and held them up with my ten strap garter belt. I stepped into my high heeled mules to walk to my dresser. There, I did my hair so it flow gracefully around my face and applied some light make-up. I opted for some bright pink, sparkly lippy with a two shade darker lip liner.

Satisfied, I put on a white silk blouse and a red, mid-thigh length, knit skirt. I admired myself in the mirror and walked around my apartment in hopes my admirer would appreciate my efforts. I paced back and forth, and even walked out onto my patio but ultimately, I was getting bored.

I put on some dangling earrings and some noisy metal bracelets. I changed my shoes to a four and a half inch, stiletto heel and buckled the ankle strap to my feet. Wiggling my red painted toes made me excited for what I was about to do.

I grabbed my clutch and my keys and after making sure the coast was clear, I made my way to the elevator. Any clacking from my heels was muted by the soft carpet. It felt like hours before the doors finally opened and I could step inside. I pressed the B3 button where I parked my Lexus IS. Now safely seated inside, I stepped on the brake pedal and pushed the start button. The hem of my skirt skidded up and exposed a bit of my stocking welts. My dick had slipped through one of the leg holes of my panties so I played with it as I drove. The more I drove and played, the higher my hem went.

I had driven dressed up and in heels many times before but usually only my underclothing. My outer wear was usually my male clothes and for sure no make-up or coifed hair. With it being dark and later in the evening, I wasn't so concerned with being seen.

I took the highway to nowhere really and found myself near downtown. I took the next exit with plans of turning around but with false bravado, I drove around. Somehow I ended up on a street with construction and a detour and had to take an off street.

Bump! Some fucking idiot bumped the back of my car. Pissed and forgetting how I was dress, I got out of my car to inspect any damage and give the drive behind me a good yelling at. Instead, out of the passenger side of the car, rushed some huge guy wearing a hoodie and a mask. He pointed a gun at me and shoved me back. Wearing heels, it was difficult to keep my balance and I fell back hard on my butt. He smirked at me, hopped into my car and the two of them screeched off.

I sat on my ass with my legs spread. Fortunately(?), there wasn't anyone around to peer up my skirt which was pretty much up around my waist. I picked myself up, pulled down my skirt and rubbed my aching bum. "What am I going to do now?"

I moved to the sidewalk and waited but no one came by. I've never seen the city so dead. I couldn't call anyone since I left my phone at home. Besides how could I call anyone dressed as I was? Stunned, I walked towards one of the more main streets, my heels clicked and echoed off the surrounding building. I walked by a seedy looking bar; I was too afraid to walk in and ask for help, but there were some guys hanging around outside smoking. They started to cat call me. "Hey chickie. Come here. I've got something for you to suck on!", "Nice legs!", "Come on. We'll take care of you inside. Come drink with us!"

I kept walking albeit at a faster pace. Difficult to do in stiletto heels.

It had to be around 11:30 or so. Maybe later. The roads were sparsely traveled with a couple of cars and very few pedestrians. Finally, a cab came by and I was able to flag them down. The driver approached me slowly and rolled down the window to check me out. I reached towards the back but the drive called out. "Hey, Miss! Why don't you sit up in the front?"

"Did he think I was an actual female? It is pretty dark out and maybe he can't tell." I thought. I slipped into the front seat. I let my hem slipped upwards enough to show my stocking tops. In my best fake female voice I said. "Thanks!"

After I gave him my address, the driver stepped on the accelerator and introduced himself as Chris. He was maybe in his late forties and didn't look too bad. "What's a lady doing out so late by herself?"

"He did think I was a female!" I thought then I started to get teary when I answered. "I was driving home when these two thugs bumped my car and car jacked me! They took everything!"

"Everything?" Chris repeated. "Do you have money for your fare?"

"No." I really started crying.

Maybe he felt sorry for me but told me with a smile. "It's okay. We'll figure something out!"

Chris seemed like a nice guy. Someone I could go out with if I was that type of guy. That is until we were halfway home and he pulled over. I looked at him as if to say "Why are we stopping here?" My answer came immediately.

"I figured out how you can pay your fare." He looked at me. I returned a very puzzled look. "Unzip me, take my cock out and suck me!"

"No! No! Are you crazy?" I protested. "No!"

"Okay. Get out then. You can make your own way home." Chris threatened.

I wasn't sure where exactly we were but I knew it was still pretty far. Walking would be an extremely difficult option especially in heels. The isolated area had not traffic to flag let alone another taxi. Given no other choice...

I leaned over and reached for his zip. My hands shook so much it was difficult to undo his pants. He raised his bum and pushed down his pants and underwear. He was already hard. He cupped the back of my head and guided it to his cock. It didn't smell all that nice.

Chris held his base with one hand and pushed his knob against my sealed mouth. He leaked quite a bit of pre-cum and smeared it along my lips. It was a very effective lube and allowed him to slip inside me. Chris pushed and held my head all the way down until I reached his hairy base. Fortunately(?), he was only four inches or so.

Chris started to hump his hips up and down while making sure his cock never left my mouth. While the fragrance of his crotch wasn't too pleasant, I actually enjoyed sucking him. My attitude changed from reluctance to acceptance and I started to move my head up and down on my own.

"Yeah! Suck me, bitch! Fuck, you suck good cock!" Chris grunted. His thrusting became mush more forceful and deliberate. "Here it comes! Ya....!"

Suddenly, my mouth was filled with hot goo; my cheeks puff out before I could swallow. For such a small cock, Chris produced a good sized amount of cum. A little bit leaked from my lips sealed around his shaft but I managed to gulp down the majority; some of it came out my nose.

Chris head my head there until he was completely done. I hadn't realized how excited it made me until I realized I had an erection under my skirt. My ass ached but not from the fall. It ached to be fucked. "Chris... Would you please fuck my ass?"

"Fuck no!" Chris spat out as he tucked himself away. As he sped off. "Ain't no way I'm fucking a whore bitch like you!"

Chris dropped me off a block away from my building. When I complained, he told me to "Get the fuck out of my car!"

Chris reached over and opened my door. He shoved me out and drove off.

Step by step, I trodded to my building passing my neighbours' house as I did so. It was very dimly light so I doubt they would have recognized me anyways. I made it safely to my building then realized I can't get in. My keys to the front entrance and my apartment were in the car. I couldn't go through the garage or other entrances since they needed a key too.

I had arranged with my neighbour to trade keys in such an emergency. It had to be about two in the morning and she would be asleep if she was home. I took a chance not having much choice. I pushed the buzzer for her apartment. I pushed it a couple of times before she answered.

"Wha... Who is it?" The voice over the speaker said.

"It me! Casey from across the hall." I answered in a whipser. "I was car jacked along with my keys and I can't get inside. Can you let me in please?"

"Bzzzzz...!"

I yanked the door open and dashed towards the elevator. My stilettos clacked loudly against the hard concrete floor. Fortunately this late, all the elevator cars are basically at the ground floor so the doors slide open immediately. I stepped in and pushed the button for my floor.

I got off and knocked on my neighbour's door. I was greeted by a very groggy neighbour. "Hi Cas..."

That was about all she got out of her mouth. "Hi, Chanel. Um... I guess you're wondering why... why I'm dressed up as a woman."

"Er... Yeah! Um... Come in and tell me what happened." Chanel told me. "You look a mess!"

Chanel closed the door after I entered. We had become friendly neighbours. I take care of her plants when she's away but we really don't hang out although she was quite pretty. Very pretty in fact. She had beautiful hazel eyes, a cute nose and pretty plump lips all framed with long, varying coloured hair; today was blond. At five foot eight, she was a few inches taller than I was. She had a very nice body shape with nice sized breasts; maybe C's or D's.

Chanel was dressed in a short, silky-looking robe that showed off her nice legs. Padding around in bare feet, I noticed her toe nails were painted a vibrant candy apple red. She poured me a scotch and handed me the crystal tumbler.

I flopped onto the couch and took a gulp. She sat beside me and waited for me to start to speak. "I Er... guess I'll start with this. I like to cross dress. I'm not gay... well that's not true anymore. I didn't have any money for the taxi driver so I sucked him off. Hee, hee. I think he thought I was a real female!"

"I can see that. I think with your dress and make-up, you look pretty pretty." Chanel smiled. "I'd let you suck me."

The odd remark caught me a bit off guard. "Er... Yeah... Anyways. I was dressed up and was bored so I went for a drive. I figured it was dark out and no one would really see me until some guys bumped the back of my car and jacked it. With no way to get home, I flagged a cab but then realized I had no money. Everything was in the car. The driver wasn't too mad and wanted a BJ in lieu of payment. And now, I'm here."

"Well I'm glad you're okay. Good thing I'm home this week." Chanel smiled and held my hand. She seemed to be okay with me dressing up. She bit her lips. "Um... Case. I've got something to admit too! I didn't say anything before because I didn't know how you would take it."

"What is it?" I was totally puzzled. "I know we're not besties but you can tell me."

Chanel stood up and opened her robe. Beneath she wore a matching front button top and short PJ. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband and paused. Confused, I looked into her beautiful eyes, nodded my head and shrugged my shoulder. She pushed down her shorts and I watched them fall to the floor. My eyes followed her legs upwards; passed her knees to her crotch. My jaw dropped.

I was expecting to see a pretty pussy, but instead I was staring at a protruding penis.

I looked up at Chanel's face and then back at her penis. I watched at it started to grow harder and harder. It was as beautiful as she was.

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers