Snake Charmer

Story Info
Vreth, a nightborne, discusses strategy with Baroness Vashj.
4.3k words
4.25
2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItsJessy
ItsJessy
319 Followers

A request featuring a client's nightborne OC and the lovely naga, Lady/Baroness Vashj.

***

Bones crunched like sand beneath Vreth's boots as he entered into the Undying Army camp situated near the Theater of Pain within central Maldraxxus. Above him, the noxious grey-green sky churned putridly while all about him figures of death wandered about: skeletal figures exchanged idle chatter, deformed beasts of burden gorged themselves on carrion, and hulking muscular giants shrouded in hoods sparred ferociously with each other, the rattling of their blades ensuring that there was never a silent moment within the grisly bivouac. He had seen all of it before, so much so that he no longer paid them any attention. Striding his way deeper into the camp—a war camp, though the distinction was unnecessary in this land of death and conflict as every camp was suited for war—he made his way towards the quartermaster and collected his rightful reward. It wasn't much but the hardships the Maldraxxians faced were not so difficult for a warrior such as he, and so it was no trouble at all to do the tasks they assigned to him.

Stashing the small pouch of gold he had received within his backpack, Vreth turned and went about his business within the camp, tending to mundane shopping duties as he resupplied himself with potions and food for his mount. He himself hadn't an appetite for Maldraxxian cuisine and though his mount ate what he gave her—fruits the merchants always assured him—she seemed to do so with a dour look in her eyes. Shrugging away his mount's culinary misgivings, Vreth turned around and nearly bumped into a tall figure with four arms and a tail instead of legs.

"Vreth... one of the few people I'm happy to see wander into our camp these days." Lady—no, Baroness Vashj—stood in front of him, her voice colubrine with every 's' exaggerated.

"My Lady." He bowed his head respectfully. "It's good to see you. I dare say that you're the only pleasant thing to look at in this camp, if not the entirety of Maldraxxus." A true enough statement, though perhaps not as impactful given the competition.

Vashj inclined her head slightly in acknowledgment of his compliment. "You sell yourself short, Maw Walker," she hissed appreciatively.

"Perhaps, but my statement stands... Or would you disagree?" He smiled and she returned it with a raised brow. She was rather fond of his forwardness.

"Of course not," she said, turning and signaling for him to follow. "Walk with me."

Vreth fell into step beside her, amused for a moment over her choice of words considering her distinct lack of legs. His amusement quickly dissolved however, and he took to wondering as to why the Baroness had so deliberately sought him out.

"You took care of Kel'thuzad's forces?" she asked.

"Hours ago."

"And the battle plans?"

"Here you are, Lady." He proffered the sealed documents, three in total, but she held up one boney hand and shook her head.

"Hold onto them a little while longer; you can deliver them to my quarters yourself." The soldiers within the camp parted for the Baroness as she moved, stepping out of the way and saluting her. They ignored him with a cold indifference. Suited him just fine.

"Is that where we're going, then?" he asked.

"It's the most private place here and we'll be free of any prying eyes or ears," she said, her skeletal tail undulating and her powerful shoulders rowing through the heavy air. "We have matters to discuss and I would not have our conversations leaked."

"You don't trust your people?"

"I don't take unnecessary risks," she hissed, flinty eyes darting around wildly and clearly agitated by the idea of spies hiding amongst the camp. "There are always spies in military camps, nightborne. And if they're any good at their job you'll never know of them," she lectured.

"You're a shrewd woman, Baroness," he said with an approving nod.

A faint smile touched her face. "Thank you."

Shortly thereafter, Vashj led him into a wide, square building, the outside of which was purple and festooned with an odd swirling pattern. Clearly not macabre enough at that point for the Maldraxxians, it was also decorated by a trim of large gnarly bones with a gem set into one at the very top of the building. It glowed a faint green and seemed to resonate with power, though he knew not of it's purpose. A large door of an unknown metal barred their entry; it lacked a handle but with a quick wave of one of the Baroness' many hands it flew open as if a hurricane of force had shoved it inwards. Following her inside, he was greeted by a frigid yet pleasant scent that seemed to cool his nostrils and clear his mind. Further inspection revealed a number of potted plants that seemed to be thriving despite a distinct lack of sunlight... or whatever light it was that touched upon the Shadowlands.

"Won't you sit down?" she asked, gesturing again with one of her hands towards a table and chair.

Vreth did as she asked, seating himself upon an ivory chair of carved bone that was furnished with a plush lining of some type of cotton-like fibre. It was comfortable but much too big for him and the armrests extended out of his reach, prompting him to lean onto the table instead. He looked just a tad ridiculous within the giant chair.

"Forgive me, Maw Walker; most of my guests tend to be oversized skeletons and the like. You know how it is here," Vashj spoke with poorly concealed amusement.

"Yes, wonderful conversationalists I'm sure," he said with a touch of humor in his voice. Vashj hissed an airy chuckle at this and he watched her as she sat down—if it could even be called that, for her chair had a curling slope about it that allowed her to more easily coil herself upon it rather than sit.

"Now then," she said, all businesslike as she steepled both sets of her bony hands over the table. "How about those documents?"

Over the greater part of the next hour she quickly debriefed him, latching onto every detail she thought to be useful before finally going over the enemy battle plans with him. He was no strategist but she sought his counsel anyways, nodding along as he spoke, bouncing ideas off of him and on more than one occasion cursing her enemies in a fit of anger only to quickly become giddy as she discovered a weakness they could exploit. When they were finished she seemed pleased, and her eyes shined with a determined ferocity.

"I'm glad I found you before Draka did, Maw Walker. You're easier to talk to than she is, though I suppose I'll still have to go over this with her." The thought of convening with Draka seemed to sour her mood for a moment, though it quickly passed and her emboldened look returned.

"Please, call me Vreth. I'm not one for titles," he said.

"I am," she replied loftily, "but you may call me Vashj."

"A name more noble than any title," he said, bowing his head sarcastically.

She smiled at that and brought him a cup of wine before his departure. It was smooth and sweet and flowed down his throat wonderfully. Wine was a delicacy he was not used to experiencing within the necrotic wastes of Maldraxxus. In fact, he made a habit of not eating or drinking anything that came from this place.

"What is it?" he asked, noticing the reptilian woman probing him with her eyes.

"Forgive me for staring, but you are a most curious specimen, young Maw—" she caught herself. "Vreth," Vashj's tone was laced with interest and she spoke with a melodious lilt that was made even more singsongy by her snake-like way of speaking. "A night elf... and yet not. A demon hunter, and yet obviously different from those that I am accustomed to."

Vreth ignored her comment regarding his age. To Vashj just about everyone was young and the truly ancient always seemed to take pride in their years. "The Illidari that you are familiar with trained a select few of us after the liberation of Suramar from Guldan and the Burning Legion. It was an opportune time to test our abilities, though not all of us survived training." Vreth recalled consuming a demon, explaining to her how he ate it's heart and drank it's blood. It wasn't pleasant, but the power he received, combined with the training he underwent, had allowed him to achieve things that would have otherwise been impossible. Vashj nodded along, evidently familiar with the process and the powers it came with—as well as the consequences.

"And now you're here, helping me deal with the forces of the Jailer," she said, clearly impressed. "Many of the Illidari I knew were either consumed by their own energies or driven to madness. Few made it past training."

"You flatter me, Baroness," he said sincerely.

She paused for a moment, then inclined her head and gave him a coy smile. "I can do more than that, if you'd like." From atop her throne-like chair and with all the grace of a queen, she gazed down at him, eyes half-lidded by thick eyelashes and filled with vulgar promises.

Was Vashj... flirting with him? He blinked and examined the naga woman. She was tall and slender with an undoubtedly beautiful figure—the part of her that was humanoid, anyways. Vashj's face retained it's former elven beauty, yet was distinctly reptilian, giving her an enticingly alien look to her. Her eyes glowed an emerald green, nearly obscuring the pupils underneath, and what looked like tattoos or makeup—though they may very well have been a natural part of her body—shaded the areas around her eyes, reaching out towards her temples with one singular mark extending down her face like the trail of a teardrop. Black tendrils of hair like a nest of snakes slithered and hovered near the air around her head as if each tendril held a mind of it's own and, to be honest, he wasn't entirely sure they weren't snakes.

Tearing his eyes away from hers and her beautiful face, he inspected the rest of her body: she had pale, bluish skin that was softly feminine and largely uncovered save for a small leather wrap containing, and visibly struggling to restrain, what appeared to be an impressive bust. Not an ounce of fat spoiled her flat stomach, toned like the rest of her body—except of course for the parts of her that were mere bone, such as her hands and tail.

As if reading his thoughts, she addressed him in that sibilant voice of hers. "Don't fret over the bones; that can be changed... with a moderate amount of anima of course." Her eyes widened for a second as if just remembering something. "Or is it simply my lack of legs that bothers you?"

"I—" Uncharacteristically taken aback, he floundered for a bit before settling on the right words to say. "There is not a single inch of your body that I find anything but beautiful."

Vashj laughed, her serpentine hair dancing around her. "Very good, nightborne. A tad diplomatic but I suppose we can come to a compromise." Without explaining further, Vashj slithered down from her peculiar chair. "While I slip into a more comfortable form why don't you slip into a bath. You've got gore all over you." She spoke to him like a parent to a child, her tone uncompromising while she gestured to an adjacent room. "And don't worry, the water is cleansed daily."

The baroness disappeared upstairs, leaving him to bathe in a rectangular pool of water that was surprisingly, albeit pleasantly, warm. The pool room was large, with a blurry window that allowed sunlight to slip in, diffused and almost hazy. The natural light was little and it covered only the middlemost section of the pool; the rest of it was illuminated by dull fire burning in iron sconces along the walls. The pool itself seemed to curve inwards, and the deepest section, located nearest to the entrance, seemed almost threateningly deep.

With most of the afternoon's worth of blood and gore actually caked on his armor, he finished up rather quickly, scrubbing his body clean while thinking about the odd turn of events that had gotten him into this position. Not that Vreth minded, really, but it was the last thing he would have expected after bumping into the snake woman earlier that day. Rising from the relaxing pool of water, he stopped suddenly half-way, his lower half still submerged as he gazed upon the serpentine figure shadowing the doorway.

Once he noticed her, Vashj straightened and seemed to strike a subtle pose for a moment before slithering forward upon the tiled floor. Her tail, previously just a long rope of bleached bone, had been restored to it's former, living glory. It was longer now and covered in ornate, if not artistic patterns of scales that glittered and oscillated between turquoise and a pale blue-white color similar to her skin. Her hands had likewise changed and were now covered in a fine layer of soft skin. Long, garish nails, golden in color, adorned each of her slender fingers.

Fully naked as she was, Vreth could inspect her tight body without the obstruction of her clothes. His eyes moved from the subtle line of her sex and up to her supple breasts that were topped by little nubs, silvery-blue in color and barely darker than her skin. As he watched and came to yearn for her, Vashj's body curved and began to sway; gently, sensually, like a dancing snake. She was pleased by his hungry gaze and she flaunted herself before him, aiming to tease him and get his blood running hot.

The torches burning along the walls cast a playful glow across Vashj's undulating body. He became enchanted by her display, and when she lowered herself into the pool, her skin lightly brushing against his own as she passed him, his head turned to follow her and he slowly let himself slip back into the water.

"Maw Walker," she purred, sensuously dragging out each word. The voice came from behind him, accompanied by two sets of curious hands roaming along his body and reaching less than appropriate areas. "I see you like the alterations I've made."

"You certainly did a good job of it, Baroness" he replied, voice low.

He turned around to face the naga seductress, coming face to face with a smug Vashj as he did so. She was clearly pleased with his reaction to her. She leaned in and kissed him briefly, pulling at his lip as she backed off and led him by the hand over to the shallowest section of the pool. This shallow section was at the far end of the room with water that wasn't even a foot deep and a single torch, imprisoned by iron, illuminated them in it's soft light. Vashj was on him nearly immediately and he met her desire, their tongues coiling and coming to know each other whilst her tail similarly coiled itself ever so slightly around his leg. Breaking off suddenly, she pushed him back and trailed her serpentine tongue down his body, lingering upon every curve of his abs until she finally reached his nethers.

The entire situation was completely unexpected, but as Vashj's tongue snaked around his shaft and gripped at it tightly, the breath in his throat caught and the absurdity of it all vanished from his thoughts. Her hands grasped him for support, gently and with careful consideration for her claws against his lavender skin. With her tongue already wrapped around his length, she lowered her mouth upon it, enveloping him within the warm confines of her mouth. Vashj utterly devoured his stiff member, entering into a languid rhythm in which she easily deepthroated him, purring like a happy kitten all the while. She was skilled and she savored every inch of him, her tongue paying special attention to his cockhead while the lewd slurping sounds of her fellatio filled the dim chamber.

Vashj was quite clearly enjoying herself just as much as he was; the tip of her tail rose up and down intermittently, splashing at the shallow water while she bobbed up and down along his length. Her full lips, painted a dark purple bordering on black, hugged him tightly and dragged pleasingly across his girth. She was amazing, and he found himself gazing into her eyes; she stared back into his own luminous eyes, her glowing emerald orbs twinkling with an odd mix of lust and amusement. She held him in her penetrating gaze, her many hands caressing his body while she bobbed and sucked until finally she brought him to a euphoric release. A single grunt reverberated against the walls as he came, delivering unto her a mouthful of creamy seed that she swallowed happily, eyes wide and gleeful.

Vashj swallowed every drop, gulping down his salty load while her tongue snaked down to his balls and wrapped itself around them, massaging the orbs and coaxing as much out of them as possible. When it was clear that he was momentarily spent, she released them and then took to cleaning him off; one, two, and then a final sluggish bob of the head before she disengaged from his manhood. She looked for a moment at the cock she had just fellated, a pleased look in her eyes before she turned them up towards him.

"You're quite good at that," he breathed, his heart pounding against his chest.

"I'm over ten thousand years old, dear," she explained in a calm voice that had just a hint of smug self-satisfaction to it. "I'm good at everything." Her tongue flicked out to lick at the head of his manhood and then she was upon him once more, her lissome body sliding up his, her pert breasts pressing against him as she kissed and then bit at his neck. Vreth grunted, feeling the fire in his loins burn with renewed passion. He took her face into his hand, palm against her cheek and fingers buried within her hair; she nudged herself against him and then he brought his lips to hers, her tongue once again overwhelming his. As they kissed, she grinded herself against him and reached with one of her hands between them, grasping at his cock and then guiding it into her.

They moaned in unison, and when he rolled her onto her back she gazed up at him lustfully, her eyes smoldering with desire and her multitude of arms wrapping around his back. He started off at a measured pace, thrusting slowly and deliberately while she angled herself up into him. Vashj grew to want more and he soon gave it to her; as he picked up the pace, their moist bodies slapped against each other and their increasingly frantic moans echoed throughout the chamber as if it was a cave, bouncing lewdly back into their ears.

His length filled her with each thrust and she hissed appreciatively into his shoulder, her opulent tail slapping and waving against the water. Slowly, after an additional half a dozen thrusts or so, her hiss melted into a throaty moan and her body quivered against his in a delightful climax.

"Oh yes," she breathed, "that's good."

Vashj grinned up at him, drunk on pleasure, and he returned it. The beating of his hips against her never stopped; she was wonderful, tighter than he could have imagined and his earlier climax did nothing to diminish his stamina. Relentless and with a seemingly unquenchable thirst, his tool was rock hard, an indomitable pillar of cock that he pumped into the snake-like baroness at a feverish pace. Their coupling was noisy, and not just because of her feminine moans or his masculine grunts, but because of the violent splashing of water and the damp room only amplified these indecent sounds.

His desire flaring by the minute, Vreth buried himself deep within her sweltering pussy, grinding his body against hers with his balls pressed firmly against the soft skin that led down towards her scaly tail. Her body shivered and she hugged him close, mewling in ecstasy as another orgasm rocked her serpentine body. The lonely little torch above them cast a subtle glow on Vashj's beautiful face as she came, flames dancing across her pretty features and highlighting them as he repeatedly slammed his hips into her. He had not a thought in his mind; he concentrated solely on the stunning naga woman writhing beneath him. Her slim body twisted and curved as if in some graceful dance, her supple breasts jiggling and her muscles flexing beneath her taut skin.

ItsJessy
ItsJessy
319 Followers
12