Snake Charmer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thrashing of her tail grew more and more frantic as time went on, splashing water about in fits of ecstasy. Sweat covered them both and Vreth's climax drew nearer and nearer. As if sensing this, Vashj hugged him closer, her slick walls tightening around his rock-hard length. He grunted, panting with his hips nearly a blur. The fire burning inside him grew and grew until finally he burst, erupting with a searingly brilliant orgasm that seemed to trigger one in Vashj as well. With his cock hilted deep within her pussy and her lips gripping him tight, they both cried out in unison as his seed flooded her insides, drenching her womb in a torrent of hot, sticky cum that left her feeling full and satisfied.

For a while they simply laid there within the warm water, coiled like two snakes around each other and bathing in the aftermath of their union. Beneath Vreth, the Baroness rested with her eyes closed, thoroughly sated for the time being. Panting and with his chest heaving, he eyed her, admiring her sultry body and feeling that familiar warmth in his loins gradually returning.

"We should discuss strategy more often, I think," she said, her eyes still closed but a faint smile playing across her face.

"You'll have to find more battle plans for me to steal," he replied mirthfully.

"So I will," she laughed. "And I'm sure Kel'thuzad will oblige us."

Her tongue darted out, caressing his neck for a few licks before the Baroness suddenly reared up on her powerful tail, her hands needily grasping at his body and urging him up with her as she did so. Vreth allowed himself to be hauled onto his feet, the naga woman's arms still holding him close. Her long tail, iridescent and practically glowing under the light of the flame, wrapped around him like a vine, ensuring the continuation of their coupling.

"You're insatiable," he said in feigned annoyance.

"Have you seen the men here?" she hissed acidly, wrapping a pair of arms around his neck and resting her forehead against his whilst undulating herself against him. "I've had to resort to entertaining myself with Draka!"

Vreth raised an eyebrow. "You and Draka, huh?" He appeared temporarily lost in thought.

"Try focusing on the matter at hand, demon hunter," she said, her eyes flickering downwards and then back up to meet his.

Catching the hint, Vreth moved his hips in time with her movements, thrusting into her cream filled cunt. Slightly restrained as he was, his thrusts were shallow, however his penetration was deep. He stuffed her over and over, filling her with every inch of his manhood and making her croon in delight while she squirmed and pressed her hips instinctively against him. It had been far too long for the Baroness; an unquenchable thirst filled her—a great need that Vreth's sturdy cock was pummeling out of her.

Sweating profusely and grunting like animals, they further indulged in the pleasures of one another, grasping and groping, kissing and sighing. Her tail squeezed around his legs and he could feel every shake and shudder against him as pleasure wracked her body. His fingers caressed her lustrous scales, wet and hard like armor, and she melted into him until at last he came a third and final time. Vreth's hips surged against her, burying his cock balls deep within her pussy with an exultant roar of release. His balls churned as they deposited another thick payload within Vashj's already creampie'd pussy and her hands grabbed at his behind, pressing him into her and ensuring that every drop of cum was pumped into her.

She hissed gratefully into his ear, her head buried in his shoulder and her body twitching in pleasure. When Vreth was finished, the naga baroness was filled to the brim with cum and her nethers were a creamy mess of spunk and her own feminine juices.

Joined together at the waist and coiled together in a mess of arms and legs, Vreth and Vashj remained together for a time, breathing heavily, their hands softly caressing one another.

"I'm going to need a bath," she murmured, pulling away from him with her tail unravelling from around his legs.

"Done already?" he asked teasingly.

Vashj was slithering towards the deeper waters of the pool, but she stopped when he addressed her, an inquiring eyebrow raised. "I appreciate your stamina, Vreth, but unfortunately I have duties to attend to. While we're playing around Kel'thuzad will be gathering his forces and it's my responsibility to stay on top of things." She submerged herself and then reappeared a moment later, her raven black hair dripping with water. "Of course, as a token of my hospitality I might be convinced to clean you off." Vashj eyed his semi-flaccid cock, wet with a combination of their juices.

Vreth smiled, his cock twitching back to life. Stepping towards her and into the light provided by the foggy window situated atop the wall, he settled down upon a step and accepted the Baroness' offer as she swam over to him and nuzzled herself between his legs. She didn't need much convincing, and as her tongue wrapped itself around his length and her lips pressed against his cockhead, his thoughts drifted to how he could better serve the Undying Army and, by association, Baroness Vashj.

12