Snakebite Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck. She was actually getting turned on as she drank in her friend's sexy body fully on display.

"Kelsey?" Adrienne interrupted her momentary daydream, "I know this is gonna sound weird but, would you suck me? I mean, you know, like suck the poison out for me, just to be safe???" Adrienne asked over her shoulder, sounding a little scared.

Now...look...

...there are a couple of important things to make clear here. Kelsey and Adrienne were not dumb girls. This was not a pillow-fight sleepover invented for a Bud Light advertisement. They weren't wearing plaid skirts and having ass-slap competitions. And being smart girls, they knew plenty of things about the world. One of the things that Kelsey DEFINITELY knew was that sucking the poison out of a snakebite was one of those dumb, urban legends that had been made popular in the spaghetti westerns and Samuel L. Jackson summer popcorn flicks of the world.

No one did that in the real world. It didn't actually help. Sure, it made for a great scene when cowboy's faced down rattlers, but it did absolutely nothing and in many cases could be more dangerous for both the person who had been bitten, and the person who had to suck out the freshly deposited venom.

Unfortunately, while Adrienne knew a great many things about the world, this appeared not to be one of them. Her father was a John Wayne fanatic and she had seen enough examples of this over the years to believe that it was a possible emergency procedure.

Kelsey started to open her mouth to tell her friend this...but then Johnny Walker and the two devils that were currently perched on either side of her shoulders, stopped her midsentence. Her sexy college flat-mate was lying on her stomach with her beautiful ass arched up in the air. They were both drunk. Adrienne was wiggling her butt desperately, firmly of the belief that she was in real trouble. And she had literally just asked her friend to "suck her." Kelsey had heard her correctly, and she considered herself a very dedicated friend. If nothing else, what was the phrase? Ah, yes, it was better to be safe than sorry. How could Kelsey say no to having a little fun while putting her friend's mind at ease?

"Of course babe, that's probably the best thing we can do at this point to be safe," Kelsey said, as she licked her lips and stared at the sexy ass pointing up at her.

"Try to stay still, okay Adri?" Kelsey said, affecting a caring tone.

She grabbed one of the copper cups and sat it next to Adrienne's left leg, then she took out her vanilla chapstick and covered her lips in it. Adrienne watched her do this.

"They say you should put on chapstick to protect your own lips when you do this," she bullshitted, as she reached for a bottle of water.

She dabbed the water over the wound and cleaned up whatever remaining blood was on the inside of adrienne's legs and cheek. She then laid down on her stomach in between the blonde's legs and had Adrienne spread herself more. Kelsey grabbed a rolled up blanket and propped it under her friend's lap which kept her round ass permanently arched into the air like a pornographic invitation.

Kelsey could hardly contain her excitement as she spread Adrienne's ass with her hands and placed her mouth over the fang marks on her lower cheek. She almost kissed the spot it was so erotic but she remembered her act and immediately she began to lightly suck on her friend's wound and inner thigh.

She would suck lightly for a minute and then she'd place her mouth over the copper cup next to them and spit. As she methodically sucked on her friend's ass she felt her own pussy getting warm and wet behind her on the sleeping bag. She wiggled it in her own eager anticipation though Adrienne obviously couldn't see this.

With the placement of the bite, Kelsey bumped against the left edge of Adrienne's folds with her nose and tongue. Both girls breathed in and out deeply as Kelsey sucked and spit. Sucked and spit. Sucked a little longer...and spit. Sucked a little harder...and spit.

Adrienne wasn't exactly sure how long this was supposed to go on for, but as it continued, she started to worry a little less about how the science worked. She was drunk and her mind appeared to be turning from fearful to horny. Kelsey seemed to be sucking on her ass a little harder each time she came back, and Adrienne felt her pussy start to tingle from her friend's dedicated attention.

"Adrienne, baby," Kelsey said after she spit into the cup again, "there's a good chance that some of the poison may have trickled out directly around where he bit you so I'm going to be totally thorough and make sure to clean you up real good, okay baby?"

"Okay, Kelseeee," Adrienne moaned excitedly, not really sure what to expect next.

Kelsey had stopped sucking and she started to instead lick around the outside of the bite. Her tongue dragged up and over Adrienne's ass cheek, and then back down between her crack where she licked all the way up the closest edge of her pussy.

Adrienne moaned when she felt the tongue flicking barely past her vagina. She was starting to get very wet and she wondered if Kelsey could tell, or if she could smell her arousal. She was definitely lightheaded and dizzy, but she was starting to think it had less to do with the bite, and more to do with how badly turned on she was. She was so embarrassed that her friend might find out and yet at the same time, she also wanted her to know. She desperately hoped that her friend's tongue would keep bumping against the edge of her glistening lips because it felt so fucking good.

Kelsey wasn't just licking anymore either, she had started to lightly kiss Adrienne's ass and skin now too. Her tongue would snake out and slowly lick up a spot and then she'd lightly kiss the same area sweetly...she did this over and over again, gently exploring her friend's ass as her hands pried her cheeks further open. She could hear the low purrs coming from Adrienne as she worked her over. Both of the girls were on absolute fire.

"Hey Kelse," Adrienne said, something different in her in voice now as she looked back over her shoulder where her friend's tongue dragged over her ass cheek.

"Yeah babe?" Kelsey responded as she applied tiny bites to her ass and waited nervously to see where she was taking this.

"I'm worried that maybe the poison may have run down my ass a little after the snake bit me," she said, lust dripping now from every word. Her heart was pounding as she said this.

"Oh yeah?" Kelsey asked, as she arched an eyebrow and admired the way the beaded hair fell over Adrienne's deep blue eyes.

"Yes'm," Adrienne moaned in a cute little pout.

"Where?" Kelsey asked, as she licked her lips and looked into her friend's suggestive eyes. Without breaking eye contact Adrienne brought her hand back and pointed her finger to the skin right between her ass and her pussy.

Kelsey immediately planted her lips fully on Adrienne's taint and traced her tongue in small figure eights. Her lips sensually kissed the smooth skin between her friend's ass and pussy as Adrienne lustily stared back at her, looking like some sort of high school wet dream.

"And here." Adrienne pointed her middle finger at her asshole now as she traced it over her puckered opening. Her hand wasn't even out of the way before Kelsey's tongue glided up from her perineum to her asshole. She began to lick and suck on her hole, sending shockwaves all the way into the tips of her toes. The blonde's head fell back and she closed her eyes as her body shook with the ever-increasing pleasure. Her friend was giving her a very thorough rim job.

Kelsey sat up suddenly with her face covered in saliva and forced Adrienne to lift her lower body so she was up on her knees. This arched her ass lewdly into the air even as her chest and head were pushed down into the sleeping bag. Kelsey sat with her legs under her friend and scooted in close so that her face was right in front of Adrienne's delicious backside.

"I think at this point, we'd probably better cover all of our bases and really make sure that you're safe," Kelsey said, before dragging her tongue all the way up Adrienne's drenched pussy.

The blonde moaned louder than she had all night. It felt so good to finally have her aching pussy licked.

"Fucckkkkkkk Kelssssssey, Unnnmmghhhhh," she moaned as her friends tongue began to work her over. Kelsey licked her holes slowly and methodically, taking turns dipping into her ass and then coming back to lick and suck on her clit and tongue-fuck her pussy.

It may have been the alcohol or simply the sexual intoxication, but to Kelsey her friend's dripping pussy tasted like apple pie.

"MMMMMMmmmmfffff EAT ME KELSSSSEEEEEYYYY, LICK MY WET PUSSSSSSY!!!!"

"Adrienne! Stop fucking around!" Kelsey said as she spanked her friend hard on the ass, "I need TOTAL focus so I can get the rest of this naughty little venom out of your dirty little pussy!"

Adrienne giggled at the idea that her friend was still sucking on her to save her from poisonous venom and she wiggled her ass as she felt another hard spanking. Kelsey licked up more white lather from her friend's arousal as Adrienne continued their game.

"Yeahhhh, lick all that venom out of me, you're so good to me...lick it out babyyyyyy," Kelsey moaned into Adrienne's ass as she felt herself getting more turned on by her friend's dirty talk. Adrienne couldn't get enough of the way Kelsey's face looked pressed deeply into her ass as she savagely ravaged her.

Kelsey spanked her again which caused Adrienne to squeal in delight and then she moaned even louder as she felt two of Kelsey's fingers plunging into her folds.

"Come on baby, we've gotta get that dirty venom out of you, you need to squirt for me baby so we can get it all out!" She spanked her again as her fingers pushed in and out of the girls soaking pussy.

"FUUUUHHHHHH," Adrienne moaned as she completely gave herself over to her first lesbian sexual encounter.

"Come on Adrienne, I know you're a squirter, I've heard you squirt plenty of times on those big Australian cocks you bring back to our dorm to ride. Squirt that dirty venom out of your pussy and into my mouth so I can save your life baby!" Kelsey was driving her friend wild with each new sexy thing that twisted out of her mouth. Adrienne suddenly wondered if maybe Kelsey was the snake.

The Fingers inside her thrust harder now as Kelsey arched them up to find her friend's G-spot. She rimmed Adrienne's ass while she did this and used her other hand to circle and stimulate her button.

"Come onnnnnn Adrienne, I want you to cum for me babe, get that venom out of your body! Cum on my face you sexy little girl!" Kelsey encouraged her friend in a seductive tone as she kept a consistent pattern on her clit and pussy and ass.

Soon Adrienne felt something welling up from deep inside her. It was like in those old cartoons when a line of gunpowder was struck and then the fire lit up and zigzagged every way possible before reaching the precariously stacked pile of TNT barrels. She usually only squirted with very experienced guys, but apparently Kelsey had some tricks of her own hiding up her sleeve.

"OHHHH MY GODDD KELSEY I'M GONNA CUM DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP! DON'TSTOP DON'TSTOP DON'TSTOP DON'TSTOP DON'TSTOP! DON'TSTOP! DON'TSTOP! DON'TSTOP! DON'TSTOP!! JUST LIKE THAT! JUST LIKE THAT! DON'T STOP JUST LIKE THAT! DON'T STOP!!"

"Yeah baby! Cum all over me baby!" Kelsey moaned, as she kept her fingers moving over her sexy button.

The orgasm that shook through Adrienne's body was nuclear. The freed neutrons warming in her core split off from her anal uranium nuclei causing increased energy to branch out into the farthest corners of her body. With each neutron that escaped to cause more havoc, her skin created new goosebumped relief pockets in an attempt to hold it all in. But this of course was hopeless, and her juices eventually boiled over as her pussy splashed all over Kelsey's face while she rapidly rubbed her fingers over her shuddering opening.

Kelsey squealed with delight as her face was quickly covered in her friend's orgasm. Adrienne squirted and squirted and then squirted again. Kelsey was dripping with her friend's juices. She'd made another girl cum and cum hard. She felt like a tawdry fucking warrior queen goddess and she was absolutely set ablaze in that small tent.

Adrienne rolled over after she'd had a chance to catch her breath and collect herself. The sleeping bag below them was absolutely soaked.

"Guess we're sleeping in your bag tonight," She smiled as the two friends looked at each other for a moment as if assessing their prey across an empty field.

They were on each other in seconds, shooting up onto their knees and as they began making out more passionately than they could ever remembered having done with anyone else before. They clung to each other as their faces came together like lionesses in a forbidden tryst. They wanted to crawl inside of each other's skin and kiss each other inside out and upside down.

Adrienne wrapped her hands up in Kelsey's hair as Kelsey held Adrienne by her soft neck. Her fingers ran along her ears and down to the girl's collarbones as they bit each other's lips and scratched at each other's backs with a feral, feline desire.

They ripped each other's shirts off and Adrienne pushed her face into Kelsey's breasts, biting her and sucking each nipple like she was thirsty for her milk.

She pushed Kelsey onto her back roughly as she crawled over on top of her and the girls began to actually kiss now, their lips slowly moving to meet in the middle of a shared sexual enlightenment. Before their mouths attacked each other, but that was different—that was the opening act of magnets first being activated...a desire borne out of atomic need.

But now they grinded against each other with a linked kinetic energy as their lips and tongues entwined like lovers reuniting from a past life.

Kelsey wrapped a leg around Adrienne's and rubbed it up and down the back of her ass and leg as they both moaned delicately into each other's mouths. Every pore of soft, naked skin seemed to release sticky-sweet neurotoxins as the two friends sweated against each other like sinners in a confessional.

They loved kissing each other. Everything was smooth and gentle and hard and chaotic and changing and reactive. Every sensationally erotic touch felt so foreign, like trying to describe a newly discovered color. Words escaped them where lips stepped in to pick up the slack.

Adrienne lifted her self up enough to reach over and grab the Johnny Walker bottle. She popped it open and poured a shot into Kelsey's belly button. The girl watched as her friend leaned down to suck the whiskey from her. She then tilted the bottle into their open mouths while they kissed, the alcohol burning their throats as it ran over their dancing tongues and down onto their chins and bodies.

Adrienne set the bottle aside and sat up suddenly. She yanked Kelsey closer to her and then picked her legs up and put them over her shoulders so that her pussy was right at her mouth.

Kelsey looked up at her friend as those leftover cheer muscles held her aloft while she began to eat her out. She moaned when she felt Adrienne's tongue gliding along her clit.

Adrienne began to lick faster and faster and always over the hood of Kelsey's pulsing need.

"Oh FUCK!" Kelsey said as Adrienne brought her closer to the edge. Adrienne pushed her legs off of her now and folded them back next to Kelsey's own head, leaving her pussy on full display and showing off just how flexible she was.

Adrienne held her like this in front of her as she licked her over and over again. She began to lift Kelsey's pussy even higher up as her body folded over onto itself while she sucked her.

Kelsey finally couldn't hold back any longer.

She screamed loudly as Adrienne paid her back with a mind-blowing orgasm of her own.

Adrienne softly dragged her tongue around the edge of Kelsey's folds as her friend came down from the high.

The two girls disentangled slowly as they curled up next to each other in Kelsey's sleeping bag. Adrienne leaved over and flicked off the electric lantern that had been lighting the space.

They laid there wrapped up in each other's limbs as their breathing slowly returned to a semi-normal state and their eyes adjusted to each other's outlines in the dark.

They softly kissed—little pecks on the cheek, the nose, the forehead. Then they'd kiss again with their tongues, like the aftershocks of an earthquake coming back for more.

They fell asleep like that, their sweat and juices covering each other's bodies as they drifted off with the chorus of crickets that surrounded their tent. Nothing else in the world existed in that moment but they way they felt as they drifted off to sleep together.

When they woke up that next morning, they found each other's bodies and warmed each other in the cool, dawn air.

They had sex again, but slower this time, rubbing each other's pussies as they gently kissed and explored each other with their hands.

They came together this time, working each other up as they explained what they liked so they could share in each other's mutual orgasms.

After they'd finally begrudgingly gotten their day started they packed up the tents, threw on whatever clothing was most presentable, cooked a quick breakfast, cleaned up the last of their camp, and then headed out of the bush country towards the small connecting airport so they could rejoin the so-called civilized world.

They got to the airport fairly early but that was alright, both girls wanted time to clean up a little in the restroom and they washed whatever they could there, brushing their teeth and using the snake-free toilets to relieve themselves.

After feeling a bit refreshed, the girls headed over to the airport cocktail bar where a few travelers sat and sipped their various beers and highballs while they waited for their various flights to arrive.

Kelsey scanned the list of drinks while Adrienne leaned over the bar to look at the long row of beers on draught. She spotted both the Guinness Stout and the Crown Lager among the options and a sly grin spread over her face as the bartender approached them.

"What'll it be, ladies?" He asked.

"Two Snakebites, Please." Adrienne said, as the two girls turned towards each other and shared a deliciously naughty smile.

The End

Epilogue

Tragically, on the plane ride back to Sydney, the girls fell asleep and never woke up. The coroners report listed the cause of death as a mysterious case of Eastern Brown Snake Venom poisoning that had spread throughout both of their bodies.

Moral of the story? We're all dying in some way or another. Everyone is dealing with their own kind of venom. Have as much sex as you can while you still have the opportunity. Fuck for Fucks sake.

***

Six Months Later:

"THAT'S how you ended the STORY?" Adrienne laughingly snorted, as she plopped down the magazine featuring Kelsey's first piece of published erotic fiction. "It's COMPLETELY unbelievable!" She said, as she swatted her girlfriend's ass as she lay there next to her in bed.

"What's wrong? Are there some inaccuracies?" Kelsey demurred with her tongue firmly lodged in her cheek, "Yeah...I mean, considering it's based on a true story--you probably noticed that I was a little TOO hyperbolic about the greatness of your booty." Kelsey poked her in the ribs as Adrienne shrieked mock offense and rolled over on top of her, straddling her waste.

She grabbed Kelsey's wrists and pinned them above her head onto the soft, billowy comforter. Kelsey loved it when she took control of her. It was so hot to see this innocent little huckleberry turn into a rodeo wrangler, or at least that's how Kelsey liked to fantasize about her, like some cowgirl that had come to hogtie and ride her for the crowd.