Snakebite Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As I RECALL, the booty descriptions were QUITE accurate Thank. You. Very. Much!" She started, "however I just can't seem to remember us DYING from snake venom on the plane ride back to Sydney!" She protested playfully as she held Kelsey down in her grip.

"Hmmm, did that not happen?" Kelsey joked as she stared up at her with a tasty grin.

"No, as I recall, I was just stepping into the bathroom when you pushed me in and closed the door and then without even asking, dropped to your knees and pulled my shorts down so you could eat my ass out at 30,000 feet in the air!" Adrienne shook her head at her shamelessly sexy partner-in-crime as she said this.

"Oh yeah, I'm starting to remember now," Kelsey sounded more serious as she licked her lips for Adrienne to see.

Adrienne sat back and slipped her right leg under Kelsey's left so that their crotches were pressed up against each other. The girls were only wearing a couple of skinny two-piece bathing suits as they had just come back from a tanning session at the campus pool.

"And what happened next?" Kelsey asked, as she saw that familiar sexual hunger that she had memorized over the last six months spreading over Adrienne's flushed face as her eyes grew thin and her brow arched liked some sort of slutty villain from a badly written melodrama. Kelsey loved it--it was corny as fuck and she loved it. On Adrienne everything was sexy and adorable and cute.

"Well..."Adrienne started, as she slowly untied the strings on their sides of their bikini bottoms and slid them off of their bodies, "you ate my ass and licked my pussy as you vigorously pushed me up against that tiny sink, and then you turned me around and you told me to hop up on the sink and put my legs up against the wall."

As she talked the girls began to slowly grind their pussies against each other. They were so in tune to each other's bodies that every movement of conjoined hips was like high-art sexual calligraphy.

"Yeah, and what then?" Kelsey moaned as the friends stared into each other's eyes intensely while they scissored.

"Then you dropped down on your knees and showed me just how easily you seemed to be able to make me squirt...it's those puffy lips you have...they were just made to suck, weren't they?" Adrienne talked dirty to her friend as they sat up together while they scissored. They made out softly, their lips traveling over each other and stealing quick nibbles of skin as they quietly built each other up to orgasm.

When they finally came Kelsey buried her face in Adrienne's large breasts, kissing them slowly.

Their breathing eventually slowed as Kelsey fell backwards with her hair splashing out around her like tributaries after a storm.

Adrienne was still straddling her girlfriend's right leg as she put both feet behind her and leaned up on her knees to fix her hair. She reached for a hair clip that she kept on what had become their shared bedside table.

"It's a great story, baby. It's super sexy. You definitely captured it well," Adrienne said as she beamed down at her with pride and gathered up her long blonde curls behind her.

"Do you ever wonder what would've happened if we'd never ended up getting drunk that last night...if you'd never been bitten by that snake? Or if I'd actually told you that you were probably fine because it wasn't even native to that area? OR, for that matter, that you apparently didn't know that you shouldn't actually suck out snake venom from a bite!?"Kelsey pondered aloud as she looked up at Adrienne's gorgeous body and the small beads of sweat that had formed on her neck during their quickie.

"I think stuff just sort of works out for the best sometimes. The universe has a way of pushing you towards good things if you just allow it to," Adrienne mused, almost ethereally.

"Yeah well, that might be true, but if I hadn't put my drunk moves on you and started 'accidentally' allowing my tongue to slide past your amazing pussy, we might've fallen right asleep after I sucked all that non-existent venom out of you and our buzz wore off!"

Adrienne smiled wickedly as her friend said this and she stopped putting her hair up behind her for a moment. She brought her favorite silver hair clip back in front of her face as she began to fiddle with it.

"Yeah, that's true Kelse, that's what I've always liked about you, you're ALMOST as deliciously conniving as I am!" And as she said this, she popped open the metal clip to reveal two, sharply pointed prongs.

They looked very similar to fangs. Adrienne arched an eye as she held up the tiny-gapped spears for her to see.

A thick coat of realization slowly washed over Kelsey's face, like old carwash brushes pressed against a windshield. She crinkled her nose and then gasped out loud like a daytime soap opera maid that was still shocked even though crazy things seemed to happen at her job every single day.

"NOO!" Kelsey blurted out, "THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!"

How had she done it? The clip must've been stowed already in her hair. She would've wandered outside and played up just how drunk she was. There was only a small window of time to do it...she had to take out the clip, stab herself in the butt deep enough to make it look real—deep enough to draw blood—and while peeing no less! And then stumble back towards the tent begging for Kelsey's help.

The idea had first sprung up in Adrienne's head over the course of their final day of backpacking. The way they talked to each other. The unexpected bond they had formed. The way the water beaded off Kelsey's olive skin in the hot springs. The way her tight body felt as she massaged mud over her breasts and butt and legs and back and arms and face and neck and feet. The way she felt when Kelsey's hands would come close to her own pussy or when she'd playfully grab her ass as she applied the mud. The way she sat with her legs draped over Adrienne's thighs while they talked to the guys back in the springs and shared a beer, her right arm draped languorously over Adrienne's sun-kissed shoulders.

She watched her while she effortlessly flirted with the boys-- saw the way her lips seemed to purse together at certain interesting topics as they all shamelessly eye-fucked her.

Yeah, Adrienne wanted to fuck her friend.

And she knew just where on her body to set the trap—the perfect round ass that Kelsey commonly referred to as her 'Stupidly-Sexy Apple-Pie Booty' anytime she passed her wearing only a tiny pair of underwear or swimsuit in their dorm.

"You're a fucking evil genius!" Kelsey finally sputtered as she looked up at her in disbelief.

"Aww but BABY! You saved my dumb widdle tushy from that naughty snake venom!" She said in the cutest darn pout, adding in a little extra twang than usual as they fell back into bed next to each other as Kelsey playfully wrestled her down.

"Oh that is IT!" She squealed, "You are going to be punished SO BAD for this!"

Kelsey hopped up from the bed and walked over to their wooden dresser.

"Oh yeah baby? And how are you going to punish me?" Adrienne purred as she crawled over to the edge of the bed on her hands and knees and arched her ass up behind her in anticipation.

Kelsey pulled a lacy, red lingerie strapon out of the drawer and Adrienne's pussy immediately tingled as she grew wetter.

"By teaching my little snake a thing or two about keeping sexy secrets all to herself." She pulled the strapon onto her body and reached for a set of black handcuffs they kept on the dresser as she pushed her girlfriend back into the bed and climbed on top of her.

And like venom pulsing through veins, the wickedness began anew.

(To be Continued?)