Snakes in the Ass

Story Info
Kyle, Emily and Thomas fuck the day away.
2.4k words
3.73
54.6k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily smiled as she came out by the pool on Saturday afternoon, finding Thomas getting fucked by his father, stroking his hard cock.

She set a bottle of wine on the table along with three glasses, drinking and rubbing her pussy as she watched them fuck, their swollen nuts slapping together.

"Oh fuck..." Kyle groaned, kissing his son deeply as he began to cum, groaning as he flooded Thomas' bowels with his hot seed.

Once he pulled out, Emily immediately began to suck Kyle clean as Thomas kissed on his chest and back.

Emily then wrapped her soft hand around her son's cock and began to stroke it as all three made out together.

She then sat and licked Thomas' cockhead, taking it into her mouth and sucking him deep, burying him in her throat.

"Fuck Mom..." he moaned, gripping her hair as she moaned around his cock, grabbing that of Kyle's and stroking him also before pulling back, taking turns licking their heads.

Thomas and Kyle continued to kiss, Kyle reaching over to slide his hand down Thomas' back and probe his asshole with a finger.

"Fuck yeah..." he groaned, Kyle fingering him as Emily sucked his dick down to the balls yet again.

"Mmm..." she moaned, slurping him back to the head, "watching you two fuck has me in the mood for some big dick in my ass too..."

"Oh yeah..." Kyle groaned as Emily sucked him down next. "Care to fuck her first son?"

"Definitely..." Thomas moaned as Emily beat him off hard with her right hand, his hands playing with her big, soft tits.

After sucking them both off to full hardness and jacking their big, hard cocks, Emily left them to play and ran upstairs to get a full bottle of lube as the others outside had been used the hardcore orgy of just the previous night.

Her pussy still tingled as she recalled having been fucked senseless by over 40 strapping studs, cum oozing from all her holes.

She grabbed a bottle and rushed back out, finding Thomas on his knees, bobbing his head relentlessly on Kyle's cock, his ass winking at her as he sucked his father off.

Emily then detoured to her mother's room and opening her dresser drawer to retrieve her big blue strapon, 7 inches in length and about 3 inches thick.

"Mmm... you'll be useful," she said, giving it a lick before going back down where the same scene continued.

"FUCK!!!" Kyle yelled, arching his back as he began to cum yet again, gripping Thomas' hair and holding his head down as he came what felt like gallons of cum down his tight throat.

Thomas moaned around his cock, working rapidly to gulp down his father's rapidly flowing load until he finally could cum no more.

"Holy shit..." Kyle panted, Thomas pulling off and smiling as he saw Kyle was still rock hard.

Emily then hopped up on the couch, getting on all fours and shaking her ass.

"Cmon boys..." she moaned, playing with her tits, "I'm getting lonely.

Kyle and Thomas grinned at one another and walked over, Thomas lubing up and Kyle sitting on the arm of the couch to let Emily suck his dick.

Thomas pressed his cock into her asshole, hearing her moan softly around his Dad's cock. He groaned as he slowly sank deeper into her until the full length of his dick was nestled in her tight ass.

He began fucking her hard, slapping her ass and watching as she energetically sucked Kyle off, his father gripping her hair and biting his lip as her skilled mouth slid up and down his hard cock.

"Oh fuck..." Thomas groaned, throwing his head back as Emily began thrusting her hips back at him, Thomas picking speed and pounding her good and deep.

She pulled off Kyle's cock and cried out as she continued to jerk him off, leaning up to kiss him and screamed into his mouth.

"That's it Tommy," Emily moaned, "fuck Mommy's tight ass!"

Kyle watched, beating his dick furiously as he watched Thomas brutally sodomize his mother. Emily screamed as she began to cum, her ass clenching on Thomas' dick.

"OH FUCK!" he yelled, "I'M GONNA CUM!!"

"No baby not yet..." Emily panted, sliding her ass off his dick, "Your father needs some too."

She stood on shaky legs and kissed Kyle again before he got on all fours and spread his ass for his son, Thomas licking his lips as he rubbed more lube on his dick.

Emily stood by and watched, kissing Thomas and helping guide his fat cock in, sliding it into Kyle's ass in one fluid motion.

"Fuuuuuck..." Kyle groaned, gripping the cushions.

Thomas picked up speed, fucking his Dad harder and harder, watching Kyle's huge dick swing beneath him.

Kyle groaned and leaned back, kissing his handsome son as he fucked the shit out of him. Thomas then groaned in Kyle's ear, signaling his approaching orgasm.

Emily saw this and instantly bent over the glass table in front of the couch and shook her ass.

"That load is mine Tommy!"

Thomas pulled out and shoved his dick into his mother's ass, pulling her hair and beginning to fuck her again. He could feel his dick swelling as he was getting ready to release his cum just as Kyle shoves two of his large fingers into his ass.

Almost instantly, Thomas let out a loud cry and began to cum, pumping his mother's ass full of his hot seed, continuing to thrust in harder and harder as Kyle fingered him.

"FUCK YES!!!" Emily screamed, palming her own big tits as Thomas just kept cumming, his dick throbbing rapidly as he filled her.

With one last hard burst, he pulled out, falling back onto the couch where Kyle began to suck him off, Thomas watching as his massive load was overflowing from his mother and oozing down to her pussy.

With Thomas still hard, Kyle stood and turned his back to him, slowly lowering himself down on his son's dick, Thomas watching it disappear as he guided it into Kyle's asshole.

"Fuck..." Kyle softly moaned, pumping his ass up and down Thomas' dick as Emily sucked him off, occasionally moving down to suck her son's balls or rim his asshole.

She then lubed up the strapon and slid it into her son, Thomas groaning but fighting the urge to cum a little while longer.

Kyle was riding his dick hard and soon Thomas could simply take no more. In seconds, he was howling in pleasure and feeling his dick unload deep in Kyle's ass.

"YES!" Kyle yelled, throwing his head back and shaking as he felt Thomas fill his ass with his seed.

Emily then watched closely as Kyle dismounted, Thomas' soft dick falling onto his thigh as she sucked him into her mouth, milking him of the last drops of his cum.

"Simply delicious..." she moaned.

"Alright my boy," Kyle said, stroking his dick, "how about sucking me off?"

"Don't have to tell me twice," Thomas replied, beaming as he ran his tongue up the underside of Kyle's nuts to the head.

He then slurped his father's fat cock into his mouth and worked him down his throat, Kyle groaning and feeding him more and more.

Thomas looked up at him and winked, suddenly sliding a finger into his ass and massaging his prostate.

"Fuck yeah..." Kyle groaned as he fucked Thomas' throat harder, his nuts smacking against his son's chin as he began to groan in pleasure.

"Oh fuck son..." he groaned again, "you're gonna make me cum!!"

Thomas then felt as Kyle began filling his stomach with his second load of that morning, pumping 10 hard shots of cum down his son's throat.

"YES!!" Kyle yelled, Thomas struggling to swallow the massive output of his father's cum.

As Kyle ran dry, Thomas continued sucking, anxious for every single drop, pulling off and continuing to beat his father's dick until he milked him dry.

"Fuck..." Kyle panted, leaning down to kiss him and get a taste of his cum.

Craving more, Thomas leaned forward and swallowed Kyle huge dick in one gulp, his father moaning softly.

He sucked him back to full hardness before pulling back to suck on Emily's tits as she sat on the couch, rubbing her pussy.

"Fuck baby..." she moaned, cradling his as Kyle stood beside her, Emily swiftly sucking him into her mouth.

Thomas then pulled back from her tits and arose to lick and suck on Kyle's nuts briefly before sitting on Emily's right side as she continued to suck Kyle off.

He then guided her hand to base of his hard cock, Emily beginning to slowly stroke her son. She then began to increase the tempo, Thomas groaning and laying his head back.

"Fuck yeah Mom... jack me off..." he moaned.

It wasn't long before he was cumming again, erupting his white hot spunk all over her hand and arm, Emily wasting little time in pulling from Kyle's dick and licking herself clean before kissing Thomas deeply.

She then turned to kiss Kyle, though still feeling as her son kissed and sucked on her neck, feeling and squeezing on her big, soft tits.

"I can still remember getting turned on as I watched you too..." Thomas said, nibbling on Emily's ear, "when we went to that nude beach. I watched Mom jack you off Dad, licking and sucking on your big, fat cock. I just couldn't stop thinking of what it must be like to have that inside me."

"Mmm..." Kyle moaned around Emily's left tit, "well you've certainly experienced it."

Thomas smiled and reached over to caress Kyle's thighs, rubbing them back and forth, coming just inches from his erection as Emily continued to jack her son off.

Thomas bit his bottom lip and began to fondle Kyle's heavy balls, lightly massaging between them and his asshole.

Emily watched them as she continued to stroke her son, Thomas wiping some of the precum from Kyle's dickhead and then slide his lubed finger into Kyle's ass, making him moan softly.

He then began to stroke him, matching his mother's own pace, loving the feeling of his father's massive cock throbbing in his hand.

Kyle groaned as he was about to cum as Thomas leaned over to engulf it in his mouth, his father giving a shudder of pleasure as he soon began to cum hard.

"Ohhh Tommy..." Kyle moaned, cum spewing from his son's mouth as he struggled to swallow it all.

Kyle held his head down and continued cum, Thomas gulping it down as fast as he could.

Once Kyle ran dry, he stood, turning around and displaying his ass for his son. Thomas quickly got the message and stood up next, quickly giving a lick to his father's ass before inserting his cock.

Kyle moaned loudly as his son slid all the ways to him, Emily kissing them both before donning her strapon and beginning to fuck Thomas from behind.

"OH FUCK!!" Thomas yelled, gripping the back of the couch as Kyle threw his ass back at him, Emily sawing into his own ass and pushing him in deeper.

"Fuck yeah you hung bastard..." Kyle groaned, "give me all that fat cock!"

Thomas could moan in reply, rubbing and slapping his dad's hard ass as he hammered his dick even deeper into Kyle's guts.

"FUCK!!!" Kyle yelled as his dick began to erupt, firing his globs of cum onto the couch. Thomas wiped up what he could gather and licked it from his fingers, the sensation and taste too much as he began to cum yet again also, pumping Kyle's intestines full of his hot cum.

Emily then pulled Thomas out as Kyle spun around and got to his knees, Emily jacking her son off as he continued to cum hard.

Kyle held his mouth open, catching and swallowing what he could as the remainder fired onto his chiseled chest.

"God, that was fucking amazing..." he said, wiping it from his chest and licking it from his hand before he stood and hit his dick against his son's and played with Emily's tits, the three of them covered in cum.

"Well," Kyle finally said, "I suppose we should all get cleaned up..."

"Indeed..." Emily said, biting her lip as she stroked the massive dicks before her.

After a hot, steamy and equally messy shower, the trio was right back at it in Kyle and Emily's bedroom. After they each got a spectacular blowjob, Thomas and Kyle 69'd before Thomas took his mother's strapon up his ass.

"OH FUCK!!!" he screamed as she brutally fucked him, gripping his hair as he clenched the sheets, Kyle standing behind them waiting to fuck him also.

After she fucked her son to two powerful orgasms, Emily pulled out and Kyle unhesitatingly slid into his son's asshole and began fucking the shit out of him.

Thomas' eyes rolled to the top of his head as he was fucked hard, Kyle gripping his hips and slamming the full length of his hard cock deep into his son's ass.

"YES DADDY YESSSSS!!!" Thomas cried, throwing his ass back at him until Kyle exploded inside him.

Next, Emily rode her son's face as he reached over to jack his father off. After she came in his mouth, he leaned down to suck Kyle's dick as he and Emily made out, her hand moving her son's head up and down.

Kyle then soon was fucking Thomas again as he fucked his sexy mother, Emily moaning and howling beneath the two as Kyle fucked Thomas harder and harder.

After Emily had cum four times and Thomas had cum twice in her pussy and once in her ass, Kyle was finally at the breaking point and had Thomas and Emily get to their knees.

Thomas sucked him off deeply before Emily took over, spitting on his dick and swallowing him down. She forced his head up and down his father's dick before they sucked him off together, Kyle groaning and blowing his load onto both their faces.

"Fuck..." Emily giggled, Thomas licking the thick goo from her tits after Kyle ran dry, his sexy wife licking and sucking him clean before tongue kissing Thomas.

"Fuck, that was great..." Kyle panted, his dick limp.

"I hope you've got some left, Daddy..." Thomas said, rubbing Kyle's dick and smiling as it came back to life.

"Always," Kyle said with a grin.

This was going to be a very fun day...

k