SNAPS - A Friend

Story Info
Camping, horny, alone, you just don't stand a chance.
3.1k words
4.71
9.3k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 06/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: Memories, fantasies, tales I've heard, they are part of these short stories. Two straight guys, Carl, and Adam. I'm Carl and we're camping and fishing.

Day 3

"You got to be shitting me,"

I was in my underwear sitting on my sleeping bag. Adam was sitting on a towel across from me, naked from the waist down. He was leaning back, letting his erect cock stick out. He was smiling at me and, flexing his muscle, making his cock jump up and down.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I ask.

"Hey what can I say, our conversation today left me horny."

"Horny? What the hell will bobbing your cock around do?"

"Come on, Carl, you had to admit there was nothing wrong with what Jim told me. It's having fun."

This is where I am at 10:30 at night, in a tent, in the middle of nowhere.

We have been in our favorite location for the third day of a seven-day fishing trip. It was a two-hour drive into the mountains and a one-hour hike to a campsite we discovered when on a previous trip. We had set up our tent, unpacked and got comfortable. The site was on the banks of a small hidden lake, with two mountain streams constantly refreshing the water. The lake wasn't stocked, but the fish were plentiful, especially the spotted brown trout.

This was such a remote site that we didn't worry about privacy. We bathed in the chilly water every morning. It invigorated us for the day of fishing ahead. Walking around naked was no big deal, but we always dried off and dressed in our fishing gear for the day.

Usually, there were three of us, but this year our friend Jim couldn't make it. As Adam and I sat around the fire, it was his remarks surrounding a conversation he had with Jim that was the topic of our discussion.

"Yeah, well I couldn't grasp it either, but he didn't seem embarrassed when telling me," Adam kept on.

"What the fuck. What about his wife?"

"Jim told me it had nothing to do with her and it wasn't a gay thing. What he was doing helped him out, and, according to him, was exciting. Apparently, this has been going on for over a year. It started at a convention in Dallas. One night at the bar, he met a fellow conventioneer. When they spoke about where they're from, remarkably, they lived about twenty minutes away from each other. After a few drinks, they were discussing how they wished their wives were along. They both admitted to being horny, and after a few drinks, joked about going back to their rooms to jerk off."

"They had to be buzzed to talk about that," I remarked.

Adam continued.

"The guy, ask if he had ever helped another guy get off. Jim laughed at first and thought he was joking, but he looked Jim straight in the eyes and ask again. This time Jim was a bit uncomfortable but didn't get up and leave. He told Jim he had a group of guys that would helped each other out when needed. Using a secret code, he would text asking for some head and wait for someone to reply. When it came, they would set up a meeting. Usually, it was just for a blowjob. They would meet in a secluded place, get in either persons car, the texter would get his cock out, and the other guy would suck him off."

"Jim said it was difficult at first, getting over the gay thing, but it was so casual, no one gave it a second thought."

"I had the balls to ask if he swallowed, and he answered, not at first, but not to swallow was unfair. So, one night, he told me he kept the guy's cock in his mouth as it emptied out. Jim said it made it much more fun and exciting."

"Jim said that some of the wives don't give head and some don't take it in the ass. So, things developed over the year and expanded to other benefits. I ask Jim if he ever took it in the ass, and he said he had. That grossed me out, but he said that it gave him one of the most violent orgasms he'd ever experienced. The rules are that you clean yourself out to make sure it was a pleasant experience for both of them. The number one rule, be clean inside and out."

"Jim went on to tell me that he looks forward to these times now. He told me he fucked many guys in the ass and got head whenever he needed it. Then he told me how horny he felt when naked and bent over the fender of a car. 'When you feel your friend lube you up and push his finger in you a few times, damn, what a rush. You really get into it, when he shoves his cock in you it feels slippery entering your asshole, not anything like a vibrator,' which was another thing he confessed."

I sat there mesmerized, listening to Adam tell me how Jim responded like a little bitch, pumping, yelling 'fuck me,' it blew my mind.

Adam asked if it bothered me, but I played it cool. 'It's nothing big,' I said. 'I can see why it would be fun and maybe exciting to do. It's sure something I hardly get at home, I'm just not sure I'd be able to go down on a guy.'

"Carl, we've been running around nude for three days. It's no big deal," Adam said, "anyway, I'm certainly not bothered by it." Having said that, Adam pulled off his shorts.

We were both sitting on our legs, across from one another. I was surprised to see him erect. He noticed me looking, and leaned back, sticking his cock out. With a smile, he started bobbing it up and down.

So, here I am, 10:30 at night with Adam's cock bobbing in front of me.

"You seem relaxed," I said.

"Why shouldn't I be, we're both guys, and sometimes, it's much easier being open with a guy then it is with a woman."

"Wait a minute, are you telling me you're part of the group?"

"What do you think? I haven't had a blowjob in ten years, she just stopped doing it one day and I couldn't talk to her about it. And ass? Forget it."

"That's tough," I said.

"Why, mister Macho, do you get everything you want from Sally?" Adam asked, putting me on the spot.

"Sally will give me head when she is really worked up, but she's never finished me off. I can't just ask for a blowjob; she won't go for it. Ass Play? She doesn't like me getting near it. A few times, while we're fucking, I'd stick my finger in her ass, and she seems to like it, but otherwise, no dice. I keep telling her it would feel great. Once, I got her turned over, but she was yelling before my cock head even popped in."

"Would you like to fuck me?" Adam asked out of nowhere.

"What did you say?"

"You heard me, would you like to fuck me?"

"What the hell are you talking about? Do you want me to fuck you? I can't believe this conversation."

"Sounds to me you need it."

With a smile, Adam sat up and turned around. He laid on his stomach, bent his legs at his knees and spread them.

"Adam, wait, what are you doing? This is weird."

Adam wasn't saying anything. He reach into his overnight bag, took out a tube and through it over to me. It was a tube of Astroglide.

"You brought lube with you? What the hell was on your mind."

Dumbfounded, I sat there with the Astroglide in my hand, looking down on Adam's spread ass.

Adam lay there with that spread ass pointed right at me. I certainly knew Adam had a nice ass, for three days I've seen him naked. I couldn't help but be aroused by the site. Neither of us are very hairy guys, so his rounded rearend looked smooth and, hard to say this, inviting. I was getting horny and his ass was winning the battle.

"What are you waiting for, Carl? Just go for it, you know you want to."

It was so strange. I kept staring at his ass, the desire to touch it building up inside me, a desire I couldn't resist.

I got up and sat next to him.

Tentatively, I placed my hand on one of his cheeks, resting it there. A chill ran through me. When Adam didn't respond, I took hold of his ass cheek and squeezed it. then I grabbed the other cheek and squeezed it as well. My cock was getting hard.

I kept waiting for Adam to say something and/or protest perhaps. I remembered how my wife protested when I started the same thing with her. But he didn't, so I kept going. I removed my hands and laid my head on his ass, turning it so my cheeks rested on it. His ass would make a great pillow. I gave each mound a kiss before sitting back up.

I slipped my hand slipped between his cheeks and I began moving them down towards his anus. Adam laid his head on his crossed arms, his eyes were closed and once in a while, I could hear him moan as I explored him. He would shift his ass while I played with it, exciting me even more.

When I felt the texture of his asshole, I used my hand to push his cheek to the side. I got my first good look at it. I shook realizing how long I've looked forward to having my way with a great ass. By now, I had a raging hardon.

"Damn, Adam, just Damn." I blurted out.

"Turning you on?" Adam asked.

"You got me going, that's for sure," I replied.

"That's good, do what you want, just so you're comfortable, I washed up and cleaned myself out just before coming in."

I hadn't thought of that and remembered Adam telling me the rules of the game, It's a good rule. My finger played around his asshole, prompting more reaction from Adam. I poked his asshole with my finger but didn't enter him. I reached for the lube. Spreading a good amount on my finger, I spread his cheeks with my one hand, push my lubed finger in as far as I could. Adam let out a louder moan, but I was the one breathing heavy. I love ass, and here I'm finally going to enjoy one.

First one finger, then two, then three. Each time Adam moaned louder. He started moving his ass in a light humping motion. If I didn't fuck him soon, my dick would explode all on its own. I dropped my shorts, releasing my cock from its confines.

I wasted no time climbing between his legs, pushing them apart a little further. As his ass opened up, my lust for him overpowered me. I picked up the lube and generously applied it to his asshole, and my throbbing cock. With both my hands on his ass, I pushed up and outward, spreading them open and slightly opening his asshole, making it easier to center my cock. I noticed Adam was completely relaxed, he hadn't flex his asshole once.

"Are you ready for this, you're sure?" I asked, as if I could stop now.

"I've been ready for the last two-hours, Carl," he replied. "Fuck me, go ahead and fuck me."

I positioned my cock on Adam's asshole and rubbed it up and down. I took several short jabs with my cock, teasing him. He would respond with a push back that let me know he wanted it in him. I started pushing into him with one steady stroke. Adam arched up with a loud grunt. Although it was a 'take that bitch,' moment, I was afraid I hurt him. With my cock in deep, I stopped.

"Are you ok?

"Oh, fuck, Carl, we're big boys. A little pain, who cares, it feels so fucking great."

"You definitely surprise me Adam, never thought you'd take it in the ass."

Adam wiggled his ass, as if answering my question, stirring my cock inside of him. I laid down on his back and began slowly fucking him. I didn't want to rush it for I knew that, finally fucking an ass, I would quickly bust. As we fucked, I was bending at my waist. That way I keep my groin in contact with his ass, it felt great.

As we gyrated together, I knew my cock was not going to do what I wanted. As I pulled back, I could feel the ring of his tight asshole move up my cock and return when I pushed back into him. We continued slowly fucking. Adam's head was sideways, my mouth close to his ear.

"I can't fucking believe this feeling," I whispered, "you're so damn tight," As I continued to fuck Adam, my moans of pleasure grew louder. As if to show me what tight is, Adam began flexing his asshole, squeezing my cock as I slid back in.

"Oh, shit, do that again and I won't last another second." I said, causing Adam to loosen up.

"Don't come to soon, Carl. I'm enjoying this and I know it's a first for you."

It's strange how easy the conversation was between us.

I pushed in to Adam, and held it, trying to calm my twitching cock, but it was no use. Buried in his ass, the fire just erupted, spreading through me; I knew I was going to cum whether I moved or not. I grabbed his ass hard, my grip digging into both cheeks as I rammed my cock in and out of him with a frenzied lust.

"Damn, Adam," I shouted out, "I can't believe..." I was cut off by an orgasm that erupted with such fury, I could hardly contain myself. I could feel the force of my cum, trying to get out all at the same time, blowing my cock up. The fire in my groin was coming out of my cock as well, startling me and driving me mad.

"I'm fucking his ass. I love your ass," I yelled as I furiously continued to abuse his asshole, convulsing with delirious pleasure. In my frenzy, I didn't notice Adam pushing back into me and moaning loudly.

As I emptied out and calmed down, I heard Adam still grunting. I thought maybe I hurt him again, with my furious fucking. Concerned, I pulled out of him and sat back.

"Adam, are you ok?" I asked.

He didn't answer, just laid there on his stomach, breathing heavily.

"Adam?" I asked again.

Adam turned on his side and said, "Why did you pull out, don't you know you have to come down slowly from a good fucking," he said with a smile.

"Sorry man, thought I hurt you."

"Don't flatter yourself, you're a nice size, but I've had bigger cocks in me."

I crawled over to my side of the tent, grabbed my towel, and wiped off. Adam sat up and pulled his towel out from under him. That's when I notice, he had cum as well.

"What, you came too?"

"Most of the time I do. It feels great getting fucked, completely different feeling. You'll understand one day."

"I don't think so." Of course, I couldn't understand that and now that the lust is gone, I felt awkward. I couldn't look at Adam. I pulled my shorts up and laid on my sleeping bag.

"What's wrong, Carl, love'm and leave'm?"

I turned on my side and looked at Adam, "No, of course not, I'm just a bit unsettled. I never thought I'd be fucking your ass like that."

"It seems you really got off though." Adam said.

"I know, I know, it's so damn strange. I love ass play and Sally wants no part of it. Just disappointing." That's an understatement. I'm so into ass, I almost buried my face in Adam when he turned over. That's even more disturbing.

"Sorry for your lack of anal, but that is exactly why we have this safe group of guys that provide relief for that kind of frustration. Anyway, I got off when you fucked me, so you're off the hook."

"Off the hook?"

"I was hoping for a blowjob."

"What? You expected me to give you head?"

"Yeah, why not? I gave you something you wanted. Getting fucked is a step up from a simple blow. You have to loosen up. You enjoyed what we did, just go with it. There is nothing embarrassing. You'll see when you meet the guys.

If Adam expected a blow job, he should have ask me before I fucked him. When I'm done, I'm done.

"listen Carl, I understand timing, but as you get use to it, and see how easy going it is, you'll always be able to service one of us, no matter how the order of things go. To me, it's exciting no matter which end of it I'm on."

"It's weird, that's all I can say, goodnight, Adam, I'm drained" I said as I turned around and went to sleep.

When I woke up the next morning, I could smell the coffee sending out an inviting aroma. Adam must have gotten up early and started breakfast. As we usually bathed in the lake before breakfast, I took off my clothes and stepped out of the tent. He stood by the fire drinking a coffee, naked as well. When he saw me, he filled another cup and handed it to me.

"Good morning, sleepy head."

"Yeah, good morning," I said. Things had changed in our relationship. Looking at him naked, I wanted to fuck him again. When he turned around, that sweet ass shook me up, and I could feel my cock stirring.

Adam turned back around and said, "Listen, the first time can be awkward, but you have to know, after a while it's no big deal. Kind a like 'friends with benefits.' Just lighten up, it was fun last night and maybe tonight you'll return the favor.

"You want to fuck me, tonight?"

"One thing at a time, Carl. I'm looking for some head tonight. That's an easier request."

I was unable to answer. This is turning out to be an interesting day.