All Comments on 'SNAPS - A Friend'

by jstarret78

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer11 months ago

Loved this HOT story SOOO MUCH!!! This is a fantasy of mine that I had but was never able to make happen.

RobJasperRobJasper11 months ago

Camping, naked guys, talking about sex, horniness & fucking - love it! More chapters full of cum please!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboy11 months ago

Camping and fucking is so good. In Europe there aren't so many wild places to go so camping is a more communal activity which makes noisy sex in a tent even more exciting. Especially fun when the activity triggers equally loud sex in a neighbouring tent occupied by strangers before formal introductions in the morning accompanied by knowing smirks!

FranciesFrancies11 months ago

How do I join that group?! You really got me going !

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow, awesome story and wish I had a camping buddy like that.

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes196911 months ago

That first fuck is always so unnerving and yet exhilarating whether the top or the bottom. The story does an amazing job of capturing that mixture of emotions.When it also reignites the powerful emotions of that moment for the reader bringing back memories of his own first-time, the work masterfully qualifies as pure erotica! I await another episode.

PissdrinkerPissdrinker11 months ago

I got fucked up the ass by my long term boyf yesterday on a beach in Mallorca. An audience of one who joined in the fun and came down my throat. So thanks for the story, very realistic.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very hot story…Stories like this definitely make me want to have a cock in my ass…I loved the matter-of-fact nature of this story. Just 2 guys honestly talking and then before you know it someone’s ass is full of cum. Going to read some more of your stories..

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous