SNAPS - Experimental Blowjob 3 Months

Story Info
Submission complete, I can hardly recognize myselt
4.2k words
4.78
5.3k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SNAPS-Experimental Blowjob Final visit

Editor's note: This short series of stories is true. It's quite an experiment in finding oneself. This time l fall into being a full all-out bottom. I'm hooked.

The night light and the light from under the bathroom door, cast a dim eerie glow over the room. It appeared brighter after my eyes got use to the dark, but I still felt like an intruder. The curtains were closed, and I could hear the rain falling, no, bombarding the pavement outside. I had driven here in the downpour, making the trip longer than expected.

Earlier, as planned, the door was left unlocked, so I walked in. I took in the well-appointed room before walking over to the bed.

I was instructed to strip naked and get on the bed. It made me feel cheap and I didn't like that feeling. These desires I'm working through, have me confused, but looking down at someone, that's not right. I'm here though, so I agreed to comply.

I moved slowly, hanging my shirt over the back of the chair, and slipping my undershirt over my head. Sitting down, I took off my shoes and socks, sitting for a minute catching my breath. This was a crazy thing I was doing.

When I came in, I heard the shower running, and knew I had to hurry up. At this rate, I won't be on the bed when he comes out.

I stood up, unbuckled my belt, and unbuttoned my jeans. Immediately they fell to the floor making more noise than I wanted. I sat down again and removed each leg. My briefs were last and I slipped my hand under the waistband and dropped them to my knees. With a slight wiggle, they dropped to the floor and I stepped out of them. My cock was getting hard, something I had hoped wouldn't happen, but standing there naked, was getting to me.

I came around the right side of the bed and noticed several items on the nightstand. There were towels, tissues, lube, and something I didn't expect a vibrator and a dildo.

The vibrator looked to be about six inches, smooth and tapered to a respectable width at the base. However, the eight-inch dildo was a black, eight-inch penis and thick. I knew his cock intimately and figured it was closer to the six-inch vibrator, maybe a touch longer. Picking it up, I twisted the base. It came to life with surprisingly strong vibes.

Although I didn't expect these two items, I knew where they were going. The black one had me worried. After all, I've only had his cock up my ass, and that had not been a problem.

I climbed up on the right side of the bed, closest to the window. I was a bit uneasy as I laid there in the quiet.

Taking one last glance at the eight-inch dildo, I turned and laid on my right side, my back facing the edge of the mattress. I put a pillow under my head and sank into the blush comforter. I could smell his cologne on the pillow.

I extended my left leg, raising it toward my chest, tilting my body towards the mattress. I glanced over my back to see how I looked.

I lay in the near dark contemplating the night ahead, listening to the rain and the sounds of people coming in from a busy day, heading for their respective rooms. Sometimes they are loud, making me smile. What would they think if they knew what was going down in this room tonight?

ONE WEEK AGO

The text came in today, surprising me. It's been over three months since I left his motel room, confused by what had happened. When driving home, I could feel a slight soreness from the fucking he gave me. However, I enjoyed the evening; it was one of the strongest orgasms I'd ever experienced. The thought of it arousing me as I drove. I never forgot the feeling of being penetrated, but I squelched it, determined to move away from these desires.

His text was brief.

'Hey, back in town this Friday. Thinking about getting together. Come by Saturday night about 9:00 PM, the new motel's address is below.'

There was no pretense in that message. It unnerved me, but I replied.

'What a surprise, didn't think I'd hear from you again.' Then immediately added, 'Saturday night is doable.'

I had promised myself not again, but I didn't even hesitate to agree. His message brought back the memories and caused a feeling to spread through my groin, churning my balls.

It didn't take long for him to answer.

'Good, I will be out with the team, but should be back in time. I'll be in the shower. The door will be set so it doesn't lock. No need for conversation, you know the drill. Come in, strip, get on the bed, and wait for me. I've got everything we need.'

I didn't reply but was strangely feeling owned.

What does he think I am, or maybe I should ask, 'what am I?' My quest to understand the pleasure men received from sucking cock, backfired. I gave him head and it turned me on. What troubled me is I let him fuck me. I had no intension of being fucked, and thought I had it under control. However, Troy was a master at seduction. I should have objected when he turned me on my stomach, but I didn't.

Even though thoughts of the experience excited me, I didn't look for sex with other men. I was afraid of it and didn't want it to escalate into something I couldn't control.

Now in the dim quietness, I'm naked and waiting for him.

I heard the shower turn off. Soon after, the bathroom door opened with a short blast of white light, before he quickly turned it off. The room went dark again, but the night light slowly began to overcome it. I could make out his figure walking towards the bed. I assumed he got a good look at me when the light filled the room but if so, he didn't say anything.

I could only see Troy's silhouette until he came closer. Even in the dim light, I saw he was holding his cock, slowly jerking it. He stopped at the foot of the bed, and I wondered what he was thinking, but he didn't say a word.

I lost sight of him when he walked around the right side of the bed. The mattress sank as he sat down on the edge. He didn't touch me for a few minutes and I couldn't help wondering what he was doing. I felt a breeze when he moved and put his hand behind my left knee. I involuntarily shook at his touch. He slowly moved up the back of my leg until his hand reached my ass. He brushed over it, feeling me up.

Troy's hand moved down to my crotch where he could get a grip of both cheeks at once, kneading and massaging me. A finger worked its way down towards my asshole. Though dry, he patiently worked it in. It felt good.

For ten minutes, Troy massaged my ass, as his finger moved in and out of me. He would flex it inside me until I thought my head would explode.

"Damn," I moaned out.

"You're in rare form tonight, Kev. I thought I'd have to work you up to get at that ass."

"It's your fault."

"So, you turned the corner?" Troy asked.

"I wouldn't say I turned a corner, but I enjoyed the last time, why pretend?"

"You're so anxious, I should make you work for it."

"Work for it? I don't understand."

"You made me jump through hoops to fuck you, remember?"

At the same time, he asked, his hand left my ass taking his finger with it. It was disappointing.

I turned and laid on my back and looked at Troy. I suddenly felt vulnerable and understood what he had already figured out. I wanted him, wanted his attention, wanted his cock. I wanted him to play with my ass, to open me up and fuck the hell out of me. I suddenly knew just how bad this experiment had backfired. I wasn't going to recover.

"Troy, listen, I don't know what you think, but don't embarrass me."

"I don't want to embarrass you, but we both know you're a hot little bitch. You were moaning with just my finger up your ass."

Troy grabbed my cock, "Let's not pretend anymore, ok? Let's just get down to business."

Defeated, I looked at him and sheepishly said, "I get it," and went to turn back on my side.

Troy took hold of my shoulder and stopped me from turning. I was on my back again. 'I want you to watch me use that ass of yours,' was all he said. He took hold of my legs and put some space between them.

Troy picked up the lube and spread some on his middle finger. Clipping the cap, he returned it to the night stand, and turned his attention to me. His hand went to my crotch and without effort, his finger entered me. He was in deep and started to flick my prostate.

"You're going to do this to me again?"

Troy smiled and said, "it's a matter of control."

It worked the last time and it was the same now. He kept it up watching me squirm and grunt, until I almost busted, then smiled and withdrew his finger.

He reached for the vibrator and lubrication, and looking at me, flipped the cap off and applied a decent size dollop on the tip. He brought the vibrator down between my legs, spread my ass with his fingers and put the tip of it at my entrance. That's where he stopped.

"Do you want it," Troy asked.

Don't judge me guys, what would you have done. Do you really think at that point I could say 'no.' I was so damn horning, I wanted to feel it.

"I'm waiting, tell me what you want." Troy said with that victory grin on his face.

I caved in, "Troy, just do it. Fuck, I'm horny."

Troy slowly pushed it into me. As it enter me, a moan escaped, and I pushed my ass down to get it in quickly. I could feel the tapered shaft slowly widening my asshole. It wasn't painful so I enjoyed the sensation as I opened up. When the pushing stopped, I assumed it was in me. I felt the first vibrations, slow at first but gaining as he turned the dial. He kept moving it around inside me, which only intensified the effect.

"I can see you like that," Troy said.

I was in such a state, it was hard for me to answer. Troy started fucking me with that vibrating beauty, constantly edging me.

"That feels good," I replied.

He fucked me for what felt like fifteen minute or more, before pulling it out and turning it off. I could still feel it vibrating inside of me as I laid there wondering what's next. I really didn't care, well, maybe a little.

When my thoughts return to Troy, I noticed he had grabbed the large black dildo. He held it in front of me as he lubed it up, making sure I could see it. He looked up at me waiting for me to say something, so I did.

"I didn't sign up for this, and anyway, the only thing I thought you wanted was a blowjob and to fuck. I'm surprised you like to play around, you just seemed to straight."

"I thought you like to 'experiment," Troy replied, "and, to answer your question, playing with ass, I get a kick out of it, especially when they like their ass played with. It's foreplay Kev, makes you long for a fucking."

"Really? I never would have guessed. When I saw the sex toys on the night stand, I had to wonder. Sure, I love messing around, but getting fucked with that thing is not a good idea."

"Well, if you don't try, we'll never know," Troy said.

"I've gone along with everything you wanted, included letting you fuck me. Tonight, I let you use that vibrator on me. What's wrong with me?"

"You loved it," Troy said.

"Maybe I did, but I don't want my asshole destroyed."

"You know Kev, you're the one that wanted this. You're the one moaning when I finger your butt, and, anyway, it won't destroy your ass."

"Fuck you, it wasn't my idea to do anal, and what the fuck do you mean, 'it won't '?"

"Yeah sure. You come and want to suck my dick. You lay between my legs, hungry as hell, and swallow my cock. I have to look down an see your bubble butt shaking while you're sucking me," Troy added, "If you want to suck a cock dry, you damn well want it in your ass too."

This argument was making me weary. While we went back and forth, Troy kept jerking that thing in front of me.

After a few quiet moments, Troy said, "listen Kev, I understand, but while you bitch, I think you're turned on by the thought."

"No way, just no way. Let's just fuck and forget about it."

Troy smiled and said, "by the way, it won't destroy you, but I'll tell you what, let me try something." He put down the dildo but held on to the lube. He raised his left hand and brought all his fingers together, tucking his thumb under the other four. He look at me to see if I understood what he was doing, But I missed the point until he started lubricating the wedge his fingers formed; he stopped, looked at me and waited.

"What?" I said.

"If I get three inches in, it's the same as the thickness of the dildo, but this way it's tapered. If you're ok, we can use the dildo," Troy said as he lowered his hand between my legs.

"Why won't you drop this, it's crazy."

I was still laying on my back and hadn't moved since he worked me over with the vibrator. I was so damn confused, I didn't say anything and the silence dragged on, uncomfortably long. My problem was, he had edged me to a point that I couldn't come down, I wanted to bust and was still fucking horny. My gaze returned to Troy. We locked eyes as his fingers pushed between my mounds and found my asshole.

Troy's fingers worked to open me up, getting a start. He began pushing his hand into me. It didn't hurt, even when he twisted his hand, but it felt weird. It didn't take long before I could feel the stretching, followed by some mild discomfort.

"Doing good, right?" Troy asked.

"What should I say? Got your way. Does it matter?" I sarcastically replied. The truth was, I was doing ok, and damn if I wasn't beginning to get into it. Troy reached a point where my asshole was pushing back. He countered with three strong thrusts while twisting his hand.

I could feel my asshole stretch more than I thought possible. Along with it came a blinding pain. I slammed my legs closed and pushed myself against the headboard. Although my legs captured Troy's arm when they closed up, he managed to keep his fingers firmly planted in me.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, oh shit, oh, shit. Stop it, oh shit," I yelled. I couldn't believe the pain coursing through me. I thought it would never stop and if it lasted longer, I'd most likely pass out. By now my legs were trembling and I was moving all kind of ways to get away from the pain. "Troy, stop it, stop it, damn you," with eyes wild, I kept yelling at him. The wedge, his fingers made, remained buried in my ass.

"Quiet Kevin, you'll wake up the whole floor. Just hold on, it will pass."

"Bullshit, it's fucking killing me, damn it hurts," I yelled. I had backed up as far as I could and my legs were once again wide apart in an effort to relieve the pain. I couldn't wiggle Troy's fingers out of me, I was pinned and it hurt. I stretched out one leg then the other, almost kicking to dislodge the wedge in my ass, however, in my frenzy, I began to notice the pain subsiding. Over the next thirty seconds, the pain was virtually gone. I relaxed and calmed down, laying there halfway up the headboard, legs apart, looking at Troy's smile.

"doin' better now?" Troy asked.

"Are you crazy, that was extreme," I said, "why didn't you stop when I asked you too?" I was out of breath and sat there without moving, trying to gain my composure. Troy, on the other hand, was looking down at my crotch, examining the results. I could feel his fingers were still in place and according to the stretched feeling that remained, I was still substantially pegged. I sat there against the headboard. Looking down I could see Troy's arm between my open legs.

"Calm down Kevin, I got up to my knuckles, you did it. I think if I had pushed once more, my hand would have gone in."

"That would have finished me," I replied.

How awkward it was. Neither of us made a move, as the moments went by. There was no pain now, even if Troy moved his hand or twisted it just a little, to get more comfortable. The intimacy of his hand almost inside me, caused an excitement to slowly build in me.

"I can't keep my hand in this position, my fingers are cramping up," Troy said as his wedged fingers came out of me. He sat back and rubbing his fingers, said, "told you. Admit it, I know there was pain, but it's part of the game, even the pleasure."

I didn't answer right away. Yes, it was painful, but I did feel a rush as he crammed into me, and I enjoyed my asshole being stretched. I'm really fucked up and couldn't deny anything. I was hooked on all this weird shit. I looked up at Troy. His eyes bore into me and he was holding the dildo again. I've fought the escalation of our affair but not so successfully. These fetishes he introduced me too where turning me on.

I asked a stupid question, "Is that what you want to do?"

"Now you're talking," was all Troy said.

I reached down and wrapped my arms around my legs, spreading them, and pulling them back to my chest. I might as well do this right.

I felt that log at my asshole.

The dildo had a cut tip that wasn't tapered, but it didn't matter, I knew I could manage it.

Bracing my legs, relaxing my sphincter, I was ready. Troy positioned the dildo and started to push. I could feel the size of it. There was approximately two inches from the tip of the gland to the ridge, so my ass would have to adjust immediately.

Troy said, "Your asshole is really stretched."

"Yeah, I can feel it."

"Looks hot as hell though." Troy said. I could tell, he was hungry, his eyes exposing the pleasure and excitement he felt.

As he increased the pressure, it surprised me that the pain returned, but much less severe. I winched but looked at him and nodded. I finally felt the ridge of the cock pop into me, my eyes going wide as I looked at Troy and my asshole wrapped around the head of the dildo.

What a sensation as the thick veiny penis slid up my ass. I couldn't get over the pleasurable feeling that seemed to shake me to the bone. I grunted at the continuing invasion. My asshole had to be stretched to the limit. I could tell it was in me, pushing my insides around making room for itself. Troy started fucking me with it, long seven-inch thrusts. Every time he backed it out, I wanted it back in and groaned loudly as he did. I swayed and humped, grunting, and groaning as he fucked me with it.

Because of its thickness, I began to feel the friction on my asshole, it was getting sore. I knew that if he kept it up much longer, it would be a problem and would end the night quickly.

"Troy, I love it, but my ass is getting sore."

"I figured it would. I'm surprised you lasted this long," Troy said as he reluctantly pulled it out, "anyway, I got an early morning, so we should get down to fucking."

I didn't reply, just laid there waiting on Troy. He set the dildo on the nightstand. I tilted my head to look at it, in a different light.

Troy, climbing on the bed, brought me back to the present.

He positioned himself between my legs. That's a first, fucking me missionary style. I thought he would flip me over.

Troy sported a raging hard on, all his playing must have worked him up.

Having let my legs go, I laid there with them spread, knees bent. He moved in between them and lifted my legs over his shoulders. I could watch the whole thing and smiled when he looked at me. "Go ahead Troy, I'm certainly ready to be fucked."

"I'm going to sweetheart, just hope you're ready for a fierce fucking you little cunt."

Jerking his cock, he leaned over me and lined it up with my asshole. Because he fucked me with the dildo, I was well lubed and most likely gaped. He would have no problem burying his dick in me.

Troy's cock went in with such ease, I almost didn't feel it. He kept my legs back as he started slamming me hard. He looked at me and said, "jerk yourself off."

To that point, I hadn't done a thing, just laid on my back responding to his thrusts, my asshole was getting back to normal, and I began to feel him doing me. He looked down at my crotch a few times, but for the most part we kept eye contact as he used my ass. "I'm fucking you, you little bitch, how do you like my cock in you?"

12