SNAPS - Experimental Blowjob 3 Months

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking great," was all I said.

I reached down, grabbed my cock, starting to jerk it. It was already hard which was unusual. It didn't take long for me to feel I was going to bust. Troy had been pounding me from the start, not slowing down for a minute. His hands had a strong grip on my ass.

"I'm going to cum," I said, between groans.

He was just staring at me. It was a hungry stare that said, 'I fucking own you.'

"Go ahead bitch. Think about me coming in your ass," Troy said, continuing his frenzied fucking.

"Damn Troy, you didn't fuck me this hard last time, I'm not going to hold out." I said as I began to shake. The slapping, while we fucked, echoed around the room. "Damn, Troy, damn, what the fuck, slap me, slap me," I yelled out, losing my mind.

Without losing his rhythm, Troy landed two hard slaps on my ass. It went right through me, joining with the pleasure of getting fucked. I yelled out, "yes," as I shot a load into the air, even surprising myself. It kept cuming as I dissolved into absolute pleasure.

That was it for Troy, my orgasm set him off. His eyes widened and with one mighty thrust, he lifted my ass off the bed and shot his load in me.

"Fuck, you little cunt, damn that fucking ass, what a fuck," as he unload. But it didn't stop him, he kept up fucking my ass for the next two minutes. I thought maybe I needed to find a shut off switch, but, eventually, he slowed down and stopped. I was exhausted and by the way Troy looked, so was he. He hugged my legs as his cock slipped out.

"Remarkable Kev, wow. Like I told you before, you're a hell of a fuck."

I looked up at him and smiled.

Troy backed up and let my legs return to the mattress. Same as last time, he grabbed a towel and wipe himself off, then wrapped it around himself. He picked up a second and threw it to me.

Troy look at me and said, "I'm here for the next four weeks, keep yourself available."

"At your service," I replied.

"That's what I like to hear. I going to jump in the shower, you can let yourself out when you're dressed."

This cock whore was being dismissed. It's all right though, my ass was really beat up tonight, and I loved every minute of it, though I missed not giving him head. I couldn't wait for our next session.

Editor's note: Ok, so you might have guessed that this last story of the series, never happened. I had fantasized that it would, and imagined getting fucked like this, but I never saw Troy again after the last meeting. If he had called, I would have met him again. His playing and fucking my ass changed me, but I'm not one to go out and look for it. Maybe I'll meet someone that I would feel comfortable with, someone who would seduce me in the right way. Maybe I'll get a text. 'Hi, Kev, I'm back. Who knows?

12